LOVE IN MACEDONIA

By JadieteChaser

_____________________________________ Athena Margaux Palema is a book worm. She often escapes reality through... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 13

309 9 0
By JadieteChaser

"Mmm, this taste incredibly sweet," I took a bite out of the sweetened strawberry and licked my lips taking off my homemade lipstick.

Draco groaned in frustration while I fix my dress. I looked at Draco and he was glaring at me.

"What?" I acted innocent.

"Mademoiselle please, Pleasee just focus on what your doing. Your face and voice is starting to irritate me." Drac complained.

"Hmm but my voice is as sweet as an angel, as a matter of fact i even look like one right now look." I pitched my voice even higher to irritate the heck out of him while i made a perfect little twirl to display my dream dress.

I wonder if i get the boy's attention.

"Urgh!" Draco groaned loudly and flopped down the bed. He pulled one pillow and burried his face there.

I laughed inwardly knowing his perfect posture is totally ruined because of my continues fashion request attacks.

I've been demanding alot today. From my perfect tunic dress, my perfume, accessories and make up.

He all did it with the snap of him fingers making him as grumpier as before.

It took almost all the time we have left before the banquet starts and now were incredibly starting to get really late.

"Mademoiselle just please, please choose a new viel, use it, then we'll finally be ready to go." He pleaded under the pillow.

I pursed my lips and threw the purple viel on to the rejected chair full of the other viels i didn't quite like.

I sighed and fixed my tunic so that i won't accidentally step on it , the fabric is too thin, It might break without proper care or if it was stepped on ofcourse.

I held my hips and slightly turned around.

"I swear if Heph still decides not to talk to me after seeing how gorgeous i would be after this, I'm turning my head to Ale-- HEY!!" I slapped Drac hands with his sudden pull.

"Tch," he rolled his eyes and tied a his chosen viel around my face to cover it.

I glared at him as he reaches out a belt like cloth and wrapped it around my waist.

My tunic is a little bit revealing, not because of the skin shown but because how see through it is in some parts that isn't atleast doubled.

My tunic is a combination of platinum white and golden. I went up to the theme 'Athena the Goddess' but i don't think 'themes' are really important here.

I think it's more on like the amount of clothing? The more revealing the better? I mean it is hot in here so revealing dresses aren't much of an issue.

"Alex has great taste when picking a dress. I salute him for that, but i like what you picked better," I smiled as i did my final spin.

I looked at my reflection and the viel definitely passed my taste. It matches with my tunic as it also covers the colors White, Gold, and Red.

"White for purity, Gold for wealth, and Red for dominance. What do you think? Does it show on my pose?" I turned around and striked a pose in front of Drac.

Draco acted like he was about to puke, but immediately stopped himself from doing so.

I wanted to just slap him with my baseball bat, i always had one in my room before. To protect me and mom from trespassers, incase they decide to steal from that damned place which ironically feels more of a home than my new one with Fernando.

Too bad my teacher confiscated it, i never even got the chance to take it back. It would be alot useful to use it in my pitiful ex boyfriend and ex "best friend" of mine.

"Hmm," he just hummed making me frown.

"What? Don't you think it's good on me?" I asked souding hurt. I spend almost 1 hour to choose the perfect dress.

He shook his head and loked me straight in the eyes. His eyes are dazzling.

"Thanks, Mademoiselle. Anyways, your outfit looks good but your definition sucks. Sure it might somehow show what your intentions are but.. no one would really be asking about that so don't worry much about it." He said and gave me the necklace that Heph gave me from the very beginning.

"Use this just incase a man hits on you. Perverts already exist  from the very beginning. It's something that will surely not extinct no matter how many decades it may take so better stay protected." He warned me.

"I have you for protection." I pointed out but still used the necklace and tucked it under my dress.

"Mademoiselle you know too well that i couldn't harm a human bieng without proper reason. I explained that to you already right?" He said looking disappointed.

I nervously laughed and calmed him down a bit.

"Dude, i was just joking. Chillax." I patted his shoulders and walked out from the pile of mess we both made.

"I think I'm ready. Let's go?" I asked and pulled Drac closer besides me.

"Yeah, Ladies first." He bowed down after opening the door.

I bent my head and knees in return before walking out confidently at the door.

We both walked down the stairs, out of the house and waited for our ride.

"Seems were a bit early given that we really are quite late." I grunted and looked down at the marketing area.

Hmm, somethings up.

A 'luxurious' carriage parked in front of the stalls. And based on the reaction of people the person seems high prifile. I walked a few steps forward and saw a beautiful girl walking out the charmingly carved door of the carriage.

Her figure seems familiar.

She walked elegantly and stood in front of another girl. She is wearing a magenta colored viel, hard to see through but just by looking at her, you know she's one of the blessed beauties.

"Hey Drac I'll just go down the aisle, i wanna grab something." I tapped Dracs back and continued to walk slowly while i held on tight on my viel so it wouldn't fly away.

'slap'

"Huhhh," the people suddenly gasped for air startling me.

Wait what, what am missing? I pushed through the crowd and saw the elegant girl washing her hands in a basin like she just held something dirty.

Geez this girl has no chill. What got her so angry like that? I thought as i continue to push my way through the rapid growing crowd.

"...WHORE AND A WANNABE!!" I heard the woman shout before throwing the basin out of her way and pointed straight at the womans face.

"Relax your majesty," someone stopped her and encouraged her to take a few deep breaths.

Strange.. i remember myself in her beast mode. But set those aside, why is she so angry at this woman.

I looked at the woman and saw an innocent faced gal, maybe same age as me, with pale skin and teary eyes. Her fear for the woman in front of her is beyond limits.

"Your Majesty, let's go. You shouldn't spend your time on a mere commoner like her. I'm sure His Royalty is just having fun, but at the end of the day he always and always think of you my Princess. Don't overthink things." Another person, who looks like a minister stepped in between them, stopping the woman for an attempt for another harsh slap.

"Your right. But I'm still watching over you sweetheart, don't you dare make a bad move. I'll kill you myself if that ever happens." The Woman threatened and walked back to her grand Carriage.

I looked at the pale woman with pity and was about to step out from the crowd to talk to her when a hand grabbed me back, pulling me out from the crowd.

"Drac!" I hissed and pulled my arms off him. I saw the pale girl walk back to the inn across the street where she might be staying at leaving me with a frown.

"That's normal mademoiselle, and that's not your problem. The carriage is already here to pick us up, you don't want to be late on the banquet now, do we? Besides, it's been a busy week, Alexander and Hephaestion are both looking forward to have a little moment with you." Draco slowly held my hand and pulled me towards the Carriage.

I let out a small sigh and pulled my tunic- dress up allowing Drac to drag me towards the Carriage.

I stepped up the carriage while Drac pushed the remaining fabric inside before sitting next besides me.

"Drac who is that woman?" I asked Draco as soon as the ride started moving.

"Which woman mademoiselle?"

"The glamorous woman," i said and looked at Draco.

"Hmm, I'll let you figure that one for yourself mademoiselle. But if your also gonna ask if who was the other woman.. she is a mistress." Draco spoke which kept me silent.

So that's why the woman was furious.

I kept my mouth shut and just looked at the road full of people walking by the road.

"WE'RE HERE mademoiselle." Draco opened the door for me.

I smiled brightly and accepted his hands.

I looked up at the tall palace before me. So this is how it looks back in the days.

I looked around and spotted something familiar.

That's the same carriage as the one i saw earlier! How did this come faster than us when we we're like a minute away after it left from that market. I thought it went towards a different direction! I didn't know we're headed towards the same place.

Anyways I'm here for fun. I wanted to pull Draco up the stairs and head straight towards where they serve wine. It's a sacred delight in banquets right? I want to taste it so bad.

My patience grew thin as we maintain a modest look while walking up the stairs.

"Have patience mademoiselle." Drac patted my shoulders and walked a little bit faster making me smile.

"Your not so evil after all." I gave him a little hip bump. He chuckled in response and before i know it we were already inside.

The place is packed with soldiers and high profile people, or whatever you call them.

I held tight on Draco when we we're immediately surrounded by gorgeous women in sexy clothes.

'hold on is this even part of parties?' i asked Drac in my mind.

Draco politely declined the women before us and pulled me towards the second floor.

"Where's my food?" I asked.

"It will be served later in the dining table. Have patience Mademoiselle, while waiting why don't you look around for Heph and Alex. You've been wanting to talk to them right?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded as i walk pass the crowd a server came near serving me wine.

There's my wine!

"Yeah of course, have fun mademoiselle." Draco whispered while i giggled.

I accepted it and saw the same woman as before. My eyes are locked into her as her eyes are to me.

She excused herself out of her acquaintance and stepped towards me. She slowly removed her viel in front of me leaving me at utter shock.

She.. SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME!

___________________________________________
.
.
.
.
Up Next: CHAPTER 14; Roxana Of Bactria

͜E͜͡R͜͡R͜͡Y͜͡ C͜͡H͜͡R͜͡I͜͡S͜͡T͜͡M͜͡A͜͡S͜͡S͜͡ E͜͡V͜͡E͜͡R͜͡Y͜͡O͜͡N͜͡E͜͡!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 91 22
"Our entire lives led us to this moment, only for us to lose in the end. We aren't a team, a family, we never were. We are just a bunch of puzzle pie...
55.9K 4.3K 41
-They all believed that he would return.- Despite the best efforts of those who oppose him, Zeus and most of his allies are free, and it is all thank...
2.7M 148K 56
After discovering she's a descendant of Hades, Avery must find a way to escape those hunting her and ultimately choose between her two opposing soulm...
477 97 13
Introverts, I call out to you: This book is about Athena, the nerdiest of introverts. However, like everyone she was hit by the curse of falling in...