Out Of Time

By just-dreaming-marvel

Y/N Rogers got the healthier genes compared to her twin brother, Steve. But they both got an equal amount of... More

Intro - Please Read
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
hundred
hundred one
hundred two
hundred three
hundred four
hundred five
hundred six
hundred seven
hundred eight
hundred nine
hundred ten
hundred eleven
hundred twelve
hundred thirteen
hundred fourteen
hundred fifteen
hundred sixteen
hundred seventeen
hundred eighteen
hundred nineteen
hundred twenty
hundred twenty-one
hundred twenty-two
hundred twenty-three
hundred twenty-four
hundred twenty-five
hundred twenty-six
hundred twenty-seven
hundred twenty-eight
hundred twenty-nine
hundred thirty
hundred thirty-one
hundred thirty-two
hundred thirty-three
hundred thirty-four
hundred thirty-five
hundred thirty-six
hundred thirty-seven
hundred thirty-eight
hundred thirty-nine
hundred forty
hundred forty-one
THE OTHER BOOKS

sixty-three

1.6K 54 10
By just-dreaming-marvel

"Sir, I've located both Ms. Potts and Agent Rogers," JARVIS informed Tony.

"About time."

"Agent Rogers seems to be in the most distress and the closest to the fight."

Tony looked at the women's positions on the screen. Pepper was on the other side of the ship yard, clearly away from the danger. So that made his decision much easier. He flew to were the main control room was. He looked around and saw Y/N unconscious under some rubble. Tony began to lift it up but it shifted more rubble closer to Y/N.

She gasped, awakened by the pain. "Stop!" She yelled. "Put it down. Put it down. Put it down." Tony gently put the rubble back down.

Tony knelt down and his face plate flipped open. "See what happens when you hang out with my ex-girlfriends?" He reached a hand towards her.

"You're such a jerk."

"Yep. We'll talk about it over dinner."

Y/N began sobbing. "Dinner?" She reached out her hand to met up with his.

"Yep. You deserve it after all the hell I continually put you through. Come on." He urged her on. "A little more, baby."

Their finger tips grazed as Y/N strained to reach him. They had finally connected when a glowing hand shot up out of the floor and grabbed onto the suits reactor. The hand threw Tony backwards. A glowing Killian, appeared through the hole in the floor.

"Is this guy bothering you?" Killian pointed to Tony while looking at Y/N. Killian quickly jumped up and straddled Tony. "Don't get up." He set a finger onto the suit and began heating it up. "Ooh. Is it hot in there? Stuck? Do you feel a little stuck? Like a little turtle, cooking in his little turtle suit."

"Tony," Y/N gasped.

"She's watching," Killian taunted. "I think you should close your eyes." Killian told Tony. "Close your eyes. Close your eyes. You don't want to see this."

Killian raised his fist to hit Tony. A dagger shot out of Tony's suit and he cut Killian's arm off. Killian stood up, grunting, trying to regain his composer. The Extremis was slowing growing his arm back.

"Yeah, you take a minute." Tony said.

The arm that had been cut off, ate away at the metal floor, causing it to give way. Y/N fell through, screaming, barely hanging onto the rubble. Where Y/N was stuck ,began moving as Tony exited his suit. He ran out of the control room, trying to follow where Y/N was being taken. He looked to were the end point was, it would throw her into the water or into an explosion. But he knew she would be stuck in the rubble with no way out.

"JARVIS, give me a suit right now!" Tony demanded as he ran to get to Y/N. As soon as a suit appeared, it was shot out of Tony's reach. "Oh, come on!" But he continued on. He was jumping and climbing and running. Now realizing that it was stupid of him to not have broken up with Pepper and tell Y/N the truth the moment she had stepped back into his life.

After jumping off a ledge and taking a not so graceful landing, Rhodey came over the comms, "The President is secure, Tony."

"Nice work."

"I'm clearing the area."

"Wait! Get Pepper first. JARVIS will locate her for you. I'm trying to get to Y/N."

"I'm on it."

Tony finally reached a place were he was below Y/N. She was whimpering, hanging upside down, and trying to hold on with one hand while reaching out with the other. This was one of her worst nightmares. She was going to fall to her death, again. Tony stood so that he was as high as he could be to her while still having a stable footing.

"Y/N/N, I got you. Relax, I got you," he said, reaching out for her.

She screamed as the rubble jostled. "Tony..." She whimpered. "I'm so sorry..."

"Just look at me!" He was beginning to panic. The rubble jostled again, with Y/N slipping a bit. "Honey, I can't reach any further and you can't stay there. All right? You've got to let go. You've got to let go!"

"Tony... I can't..."

"I love you, Y/N Rogers. It's always been you." Y/N's eyes widened and formed more tears. "I choose you." Tony reached a little further, finding some inner strength that wasn't there before. Now that he had made an actually choice, Tony knew he couldn't lose her. "But I can't show you that if you stay there. You've got to let go. I'll catch you, I promise."

Y/N nodded in belief and hope at the words that had just exited Tony's mouth. They both began to reach a little further, and as they did so, the rubble that Y/N at been dangling from gave way.

"No!" Tony screamed as Y/N slid off, their hands barely missing each other. She screamed as she fell into the raging fire below.

Tony looked down in sadness and guilt at the fire. He had just let the women he loved slipped through his fingers and fall to her death. After he had just told her that he chosen her. He should have said it sooner. Tony's heart began to race and tears formed in his eyes. He looked away stood up and jumped over a few railings. Killian was on the other side of the walk way, looking down at where Y/N had just fallen. He was glowing orange, ready for a fight. Tony looked at Killian with anger written all over his face.

"A shame," Killian said. "I would've caught her."

They then ran toward each other. Killian leapt up to attack Tony, but Tony slid underneath him and kept running. A suit opened up and he ran into it, allowing it to form around him. He turned around to face Killian. They began attacking each other. Punching left and right, blocking. Killian ripped a suit arm off, threw him down a level, and then stood over him to attack Tony once again.

"Eject," Tony commanded the suit.

The suit sent Tony flying out from underneath Killian. He was falling but a suit quickly formed around him once again. Tony then went flying at Killian, he picked him up. Killian got loose and both of them fell onto another platform. Tony tried to blast Killian, but he was swift and avoided the blasts as he charged towards Tony. Killian heated up as he punched the suit, melting pieces away with each hit. He got a hold of Tony's hand as Tony was kneeling close to the edge.

"Well, here we are on the roof," Killian stated.

Killian went to pull out the reactor, but the suit ejected Tony backwards. He fell onto the platform below. He heard the sound of another suit and looked the way it was coming from. Killian also looked.

"Mark 42, inbound," JARVIS informed Tony.

"I'll be damned. The prodigal son returns," Tony said.

Tony got up and knelt with his hand stretched out behind him to accept the suit. The suit was glitching though, obviously having a hard time. Before it could connect with Tony, it hit a railing and disassembled into pieces.

"Whatever," Tony said as he rolled his eyes.

"You really didn't deserve her, Tony," Killian taunted. "It's a pity. I was so close to having her perfect." Killian jumped down to Tony's level, prepared to finish him off. Tony quickly jumped up and put his hands up in defense.

"Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait! Slow down! Slow down!" Tony rushed. "You're right. I don't deserve her. Never believed I did. Here's where you're wrong. She was already perfect." Tony then moved his arms and commanded the Mark 42 to form onto Killian. Killian tried to fight it but couldn't. "JARVIS, do me a favor and blow Mark 42," Tony commanded.

"No!" Killian screamed as the helmet formed onto him.

Tony jumped off the platform and slid down a railing as the suit blew up above him. The metal began to gave way, so he jumped. A partial suit quickly caught him and formed around him. Tony didn't stay in the air for long and he quickly crashed landed, sliding off the edge of the falling structure. He looked down, let go, and stabilized himself with the one boot he was wearing. He soon fell to the ground, only one of the gauntlets staying on. Debris came crashing down from the decks above. Parts of the Mark 42 being some of the debris. He heard metal creaking and looked over to see Killian, orange and rising from the debris. He was limping and his body was trying to heal itself. Tony struggled to stand up.

"No more false faces," Killian said as Tony tried to crawl away from him. "You said you wanted the Mandarin. You're looking right at him. It was always me, Tony. Right from the start. I am the Mandarin!" Killian stretched out his arms but was quickly down with a metal pole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 8.4K 46
(Bucky X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, finds herself living at the Avengers tower with her father and...
8.8K 250 24
"Love the life you live. Live the life you love." -Bob Marley When Yn Rogers and her brother, Steve Rogers, come out of the ice and are the first rec...
583K 19K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
180K 2.5K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...