Out Of Time

By just-dreaming-marvel

Y/N Rogers got the healthier genes compared to her twin brother, Steve. But they both got an equal amount of... More

Intro - Please Read
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
hundred
hundred one
hundred two
hundred three
hundred four
hundred five
hundred six
hundred seven
hundred eight
hundred nine
hundred ten
hundred eleven
hundred twelve
hundred thirteen
hundred fourteen
hundred fifteen
hundred sixteen
hundred seventeen
hundred eighteen
hundred nineteen
hundred twenty
hundred twenty-one
hundred twenty-two
hundred twenty-three
hundred twenty-four
hundred twenty-five
hundred twenty-six
hundred twenty-seven
hundred twenty-eight
hundred twenty-nine
hundred thirty
hundred thirty-one
hundred thirty-two
hundred thirty-three
hundred thirty-four
hundred thirty-five
hundred thirty-six
hundred thirty-seven
hundred thirty-eight
hundred thirty-nine
hundred forty
hundred forty-one
THE OTHER BOOKS

eleven

3.2K 100 9
By just-dreaming-marvel

Howard also supplied Y/N with her own motorcycle. Her and Steve rode up to the HYDRA base together. As they grew closer, HYDRA agents on their own motorcycles began following them and shooting at them. Steve and Y/N nodded to each other before pressing a button on their motorcycles, causing roped arrows to shoot out and attach to the trees. Then, after pressing another button, the two motorcycles, began trailing fire behind them. Getting closer to the gates, the twins noticed a tank, aiming for them.

"Line up behind me!" Steve shouted, moving his shield to the front of his motorcycle.

"Aye, Aye, Captain!" Y/N teased, causing Steve to roll his eyes.

The two ducked and dodged while they were being fired at. Steve carefully steadied his motorcycle and aimed it at the tank. He pressed a button, firing at the tank, causing it to explode. The two rode up the the ramp like walls, launching onto the grounds of the HYDRA base, firing also immediately at the HYDRA soldiers, who were also firing. Steve and Y/N set their motorcycles to destruct on impact and leapt off them. They immediately began fighting, with Steve throwing his shield around and Y/N shooting and using hand to hand combat. The motorcycles successfully blew threw the base door as the twins fought. Before the could get through the doors of the base, they were surrounded. The HYDRA soldiers cuffed the Rogers twins and brought them to Schmidt's weapon lab.

"Arrogance may not be a uniquely American trait, but I must say you do it better than anyone," Schmidt stated, coming to stand face to face with Captain America. "But there are limits to what even you can do, Captain. Or did Erskine tell you otherwise?"

"He told me you were insane," Steve responded.

"Ah... He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?"

Steve scoffed. "Nothin'. I'm just a kid from Brooklyn." Schmidt threw a punch to both sides of his face before hitting him in the gut. The hit to the gut sent Steve to his knees, coughing. "I can do this all day."

"He's right, ya know?" Y/N spoke up. "It's actually really annoying."

"Oh, of course you can. Of course." Schmidt walked up to Y/N, putting a hand to her chin to force her to look at him. "Who are you? His sister?"

"Wow. You got it on the first go," Y/N snarked.

"Y/N-" Steve tried to warn.

"Now, why, Captain, would you bring your sister to war?" Schmidt asked, still inspecting Y/N.

"He didn't have much of a choice," Y/N answered for Steve.

"Hmm... I'm afraid you won't have much of a choice either." Schmidt nodded to the men behind Y/N. "Take her to the ship. She'll be of use to us."

"No!" Steve screamed, beginning to fight off the soldiers.

Y/N began to do the same, though was struggling with her hands behind her back. They successfully dragged her out of the room and towards the ship. Schmidt took out a gun, in the midst of this struggle, and pointed it at Steve.

"Unfortunately, Captain, I'm on a tight schedule," Schmidt said.

"So am I!" Steve shouted just before his team crashed through the windows of the weapons lab.

Steve quickly got unbound as he began to fight, trying to hurry in order to get to his sister, who was actually putting up a good fight of her own. But the soldiers keep coming up from out of no where. Schmidt quickly ran out of the room, trying to get to the ship before anyone could stop him.

"Rogers!" One of his men shouted. "You might need this!" And threw the shield at him.

"Thanks!"

Steve then fought his way through the HYDRA base, which had fallen into chaos with the arrival of more Allied soldiers. Along the way, he ran into a HYDRA soldier with flame throwers. As Steve tried to shield himself from him, the soldier went down. Peggy was standing there holding a gun. Steve rushed up to Peggy.

"You're late," Steve said to her. For a moment, they got lost in each other's eyes. He can almost hear Y/N and Bucky teasing him for not taking the chance to kiss her. And he almost does.

"Weren't you about to..." Peggy spoke up.

"Right."

Steve quickly continued his chase, running after the leaving ship, fighting along the way. But he was not fast enough to catch up to Schmidt's ship. From behind, Peggy and Colonel Phillips drove up in a car.

"Get in!" Phillips ordered.

Steve got in and they raced after the ship. "Keep it steady!" Steve shouted as they drove underneath the ship so that he could jump onto it.

"Wait!" Peggy stopped Steve just as he was about to jump. She pulled him in, kissing him softly. "Go get him." Steve, surprised by the kiss, looked at Phillips.

"I'm not kissin' you!" Phillips said.

Steve quickly jumped and pulled himself into the plane. On the plane, Y/N was taken to the cockpit. She had stopped fighting to save her strength. She realized that she needed it, so that she could take down the ship.

"Leave us," Schmidt ordered his guards. They quickly did as they were commanded. "Do you have the serum running through you as well?" Schmidt asked, inspecting her.

"No. I wasn't so lucky. But I was born healthier, so I don't necessarily need it."

"Really? It might have helped you get out of here already."

"Who says I want to get out of here?"

"You think you're so clever."

"Clearly, I'm not the only one in the room who does."

The glowing cube in the center of the room, caught her eye. It was beautiful, yet somehow terrifying at the same time. She knew she needed to get a hold of it somehow. That taking that cube would help end the war. A beeping coming from the controls pulled her thoughts away from the cube. Schmidt rushed over to see what was happening.

"Damn it!" He hit against the consul. "It seems that your brother has commandeered one of our fighter planes."

Schmidt sat down in the pilot's chair to start firing at the plane. Y/N held her breath as she watched, hoping that Steve would stay safe. The plane got away but, not long after, a crash was felt from the back of the ship. Steve had crash landed back into the ship. Schmidt quickly stood up, grabbing Y/N by the hair and pulling her into the shadows. Her and Schmidt heard the door squeak open and Steve come down the stairs, clearly very alert. Schmidt put an arm around Y/N's throat, making sure that his hand was covering her mouth. When Steve reached the front of the cockpit, Schmidt powered up his gun and stepped out of the shadows, with Y/N still in his hold. Steve turned around, shielding himself from Schmidts fires.

"You don't give up, do you?" The man taunted.

"Nope!" Steve stated before he charged towards Schmidt and Y/N.

Y/N began fighting back, easily getting out of Schmidt's hold as he shot at Steve. Steve and Schmidt kept themselves busy while Y/N went straight for where the cube was being held. She just knew it was important and needed to get out of here. As Steve and Schmidt fought, they ended up hitting some things on the control panel, causing the ship to dramatically angel down. The men flew up to the ceiling as Y/N tried to hold onto the handle that was on top of where the cube was being held.

"Y/N!" Steve shouted as he continued to fight Schmidt. "You need to get to the controls!"

"Okay!" She yelled back. But before she could get there, Schmidt had already gotten there, fixing the ship and causing them to drop to the floor.

"You could have the power of the gods!" Schmidt shouted, taking a weapon out of his jacket and firing it at the twins. They both ducked down, with Y/N still trying to get to the cube. "Yet you wear a flag on your chest and think you fight a battle of nations!" Schmidt shot at Steve once again, missing. "I have seen the future, Captain! There are no flags!"

"Not my future!" Steve yelled as he jumped and rolled to reach his shield that he had lost in the fight before.

He threw the shield directly at Schmidt, who had moved to the front of where the cube was being kept. Schmidt flew back, hitting the container and causing it to malfunction and open, the cube falling out. A blue power crackled around the cube. Schmidt stood, unsteadily.

"What have you done?" Schmidt questioned and he reached for the cube.

He grabbed it, staring at it as it seemed to began to act up. The cube lit up the ceiling, showing the three the stars. Steve watched from the other head of the cockpit while Y/N stood right next to Schmidt, who began to be taken over by the cube. Before they knew it, he was beamed up. The cube was left in mid air. But not for too long. Y/N grabbed it. She screamed as it burned her hand. Steve tried to rush over to her, but he wasn't fast enough. The moment Y/N dropped the cube, it burned a hole in the flooring, causing both it and Y/N to fall through.

Y/N cried all the way down, flailing about as she did so. The cube was in her reach. Her left hand was burned but she had watched it transport Schmidt somewhere, maybe it could save her too. So she took it in her left hand, causing it to burn her more, and prayed to God that it would safe her as she hit the frozen water of the Atlantic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 8.4K 46
(Bucky X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, finds herself living at the Avengers tower with her father and...
329K 4.8K 17
S.Rogers x B.Barnes x f!Stark!Reader After the events of the horrific past, y/n Stark, Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes have finally admitted their feel...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
67K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...