Out Of Time

By just-dreaming-marvel

Y/N Rogers got the healthier genes compared to her twin brother, Steve. But they both got an equal amount of... More

Intro - Please Read
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
hundred
hundred one
hundred two
hundred three
hundred four
hundred five
hundred six
hundred seven
hundred eight
hundred nine
hundred ten
hundred eleven
hundred twelve
hundred thirteen
hundred fourteen
hundred fifteen
hundred sixteen
hundred seventeen
hundred eighteen
hundred nineteen
hundred twenty
hundred twenty-one
hundred twenty-two
hundred twenty-three
hundred twenty-four
hundred twenty-five
hundred twenty-six
hundred twenty-seven
hundred twenty-eight
hundred twenty-nine
hundred thirty
hundred thirty-one
hundred thirty-two
hundred thirty-three
hundred thirty-four
hundred thirty-five
hundred thirty-six
hundred thirty-seven
hundred thirty-eight
hundred thirty-nine
hundred forty
hundred forty-one
THE OTHER BOOKS

seven

3.3K 108 7
By just-dreaming-marvel

Days later, the group arrived in London. Steve had apparently seen a map that had the locations of HYDRA's bases on them and was told to come in and help the Allies. The men were at a bar, drinking and celebrating, while Peggy was insisted that Y/N get all dressed up and come make a little scene with her. Peggy needed to find Steve to tell him that Howard needed him in the morning. So she got dressed in a deep red dress to go to the bar. She convinced Y/N to wear a bright blue one and dragged her to the bar as well. When the women walked in, the singing in the bar stopped and everyone's attention turned to them.

"Captain," Peggy greeted as the two women walked up to the men.

"Agent Carter," Steve greeted back.

"Ma'am," Bucky said, giving a small nod before looking at Y/N and winking.

"Howard has some equipment for you to try," Peggy told Steve. "Tomorrow morning?"

"Sounds good," Steve responded.

"I see your top squad is prepping for duty." Peggy eyed Steve's men in the other room, while Steve eyed her6.

"You don't like music?" Bucky asked.

"I do, actually. I might even, when this is all over, go dancing."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"The right partner," Peggy looked right at Steve. "0800, Captain."

"Yes, ma'am," Steve said. "I'll be there."

The three watched Peggy walk away. She sure did make a little scene. Y/N was thrown out of her thoughts when Bucky grabbed her hand and pulled her into his chest.

"What are we waiting for, doll?" He whispered. "Let's go dancing."

Bucky moved her to the dance floor and danced with Y/N all night. The two were having so much fun, Y/N almost forgot there was a war going on. Early in the morning, Bucky finally got her to Peggy's place, where she was staying. They looked at each other, silently, for a moment before Y/N grabbed Bucky's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. She didn't want him to leave again. But she knew that there was no stopping him and Steve. They were going to take down each of the HYRDA bases. When they broke the kiss, Bucky noticed a few tears on her cheeks.

"Oh, doll," he cooed, resting his hands on the side of her face and wiping away the tears with his thumbs. "Don't go crying again."

"I'm just scared, Buck... I could really lose both of you now... I don't know what I'll do if it happens."

"You'll continue on. Maybe join the SSR like Peggy. But you'll make it through. Like you always have... Y/N, I lov-"

"No." She covered his mouth with her hand like she did the night before he was shipped off. "You promised you wouldn't say those words until you came back. This isn't over yet. We're not back in Brooklyn."

"Okay, okay." He pulled her in for another kiss. "Just remember that you're my girl."

"I'll remember... how could I ever forget?"

"If you're not going to let me say the words, doll, we're going to need to think of something that we could use to share our feelings. I need you to understand how I feel."

"If you just keep coming back in one piece, that'll help me understand."

He shook his head. "Its not enough. How about... how about Brooklyn?"

"Brooklyn?"

"Yeah. Something to do with Brooklyn? Like... um... the first person says, 'where are you from?' Then one of us will answer with 'Brooklyn', and then the first person will say 'I'm from Brooklyn too.'"

"That's so ridiculous, Buck." Y/N chuckled.

"No it's not." He pulled her in for a long kiss. "Try it," he whispered, looking down at her lovingly.

"Where are you from, Soldier?" She smiled as she gave into him.

"Brooklyn." He grinned. "I'm from Brooklyn, doll."

"I'm from Brooklyn too."

The two stayed in their rose-colored bubble for a bit longer before turning in for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 99 16
I'm really bad at summaries so just bare with me- Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff we're forced to have a child. They have twins and they get taken...
330K 4.8K 17
S.Rogers x B.Barnes x f!Stark!Reader After the events of the horrific past, y/n Stark, Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes have finally admitted their feel...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
387K 8.1K 30
~ Bucky Barnes x Reader ~ You are Tony Stark's sister. You never thought you'd have to spend much time with the man who killed your parents until you...