Seungjin: Hold Me Tightly

By HEART_DARKENS

About Idol's life when a boy named Hyunjin debut with his schoolmate, Seungmin. Seungmin was the boy who conf... More

School Days
Waves of yearning
Waves of yearning 2
Reason
School Days 2
Reason (2)
Hwang
Members
Escape for A while
What happened to Felix?
Our Secret
Debut
Rumors
The truth
I'm totally Fine
My Last Day Here
I'm sorry, I'm going
Photobook
How are you?
keep It
Marriage
Seungmin
You Are Mine
My Light
Last Night
Together
Cute Date
The day
She's here?!
what actually happened
what actually happened 2
Shining light
Euphoria (completed)
new book
New book

Longings

233 9 1
By HEART_DARKENS

*Chan's POV*

Its already dark outside but Seungmin still not home yet? Where in the world does he goes? Since when he kept secret from me like this?

I stood in front of the door, glaring around looking for a puppy named Seungmin. But sigh.. he's not even outside.

"Hyung..?" Innie come closer with concerned face.

"Huh, Innie. What is it?" I asked him.

He stare at me. "What's wrong? Any problem?"

I shook my head. "Its just Seungmin.. he's still not home yet. I called but he switch off his phone."

Innie began to feel worry too. "What's he's up to? He never go out this long without telling us like this."

"I'm home." Suddenly Seungmin appeared like a ghost. Me and I.n startled with sudden greet.

"Yah, Seungmin. Where are you from?" I ask. So curious!

"Out. Now, can you please give me way to go in? Lovebirds?" He said playfully while barge inside leaving me and I.n outside.

Lovebirds huh? We stare at each other. I could feel my heart was about to jump off staring at I.n's eyes. He then blushed and turn away. Going inside without me.

Oops, I did it again. Giving him hope. Chan.. I think its time. Its time for you to stop hurting I.n and accept him. Its what you also wants to, right?

______________________

At the hospital. Mrs. Hwang rushed towards her son after talking with one of the doctors. According to doctor, Hyunjin was warded after someone found him at the road last night.

Hyunjin was warded because of lack of rest. He might not be sleeping for the whole week, that's why he's getting weak and losing energy.

"Hyunjin... My son." She hold his hands. Worried.

"Auntie, dont worry okay. Doctor said he'll be okay after a few hours of rest." Yeji rubbed her back to comfort her.

"I'm so lucky you're here, Yeji. If not, then I dont know who will help me taking care of Hyunjin." She said.

Yeji just smiled at her. Feeling glad.

"He must fall sick because of that useless trash." She mutter.

"Who? That guy from last night?" Yeji asked.

"Yeah him! Who else could it be?!" Mrs. Hwang let out her accusations.

"Its not a nice thing to said such thing in front of our patient." Said someone from the back.

They both turn to him, trying to recognized him.

"You?" Mumbled Mrs. Hwang. Looking at her ex husband, Hyunjin's dad.

__________________

"Its has been already 5 years." He said while letting out a sigh.

Mrs. Hwang stare at her ex husband. From nowhere, he gave her some feelings. Perhaps, she really missed him.

«Back to yourself, back to yourself. You dont love him anymore.»

"Who told you about Hyunjin?" She asked.

"You still didnt noticed my costume?" He said while showing off his nametag and costume.

Mrs. Hwang stare at him and then realized...

"So, you're a doctor? Haha, so funny. Intern doctor?" Mocks her.

Mr. Hwang just smile. He knows how his ex wife is like, he is not surprised at all.

"I'm a full time doctor here. For about.. 4 years now."

She rolled her eyes. "Well, good for you then."

"I'm the one who brought him here. I saw him fainted on the road during midnight, when I drive home. Luckily, there's no car around that time. If I late, he might..-"

She cut him off. "Then what? He will get hit and die? That's what you mean?"

Mr. Hwang ignore her question. " What happened to him? Why did he look so down and stress? You're pressuring him in something he dislikes?" He assumed.

Mrs. Hwang pursed her lips, offended. "If you want to talk badly about me, just shut the hell out. You're son is going to get married soon. Up to you if you wants to come or not. But you can come if you have no shame." She's making cocky face.

"Married? At 22 years old? Are you serious?"

"So what? He already an adult, right. He can legally have a wife now."

"But with who??"

"Yeji. Your niece." She just left after that.

Mr. Hwang gasping. Maybe, because of this Hyunjin starting not to taking care of himself.

But he was wondering one more thing, Hyunjin once told him years ago that he is so fond of this one boy called Seungmin. What happened to him now?

Mr. Hwang enter his son's room.

"Son, wake up, dear. Dad is here."

He hold his son's hands. Feeling guilty of leaving his son grew up in that house. Grew up with such a nonsense traditions and rules.

After a few seconds, Hyunjin slightly moving. He slowly opened his eyes and saw ceiling.

"Hyunjin.." he call him.

Hyunjin is so familiar with this voice, the voice he really was missing to hear again. He look to his right and saw his dad standing there.

"Dad..?" He try to get up but Dad stopped him.

"You should not move around. You still have to rest." He tries to put Hyunjin back on his pillow.

"Dad, you're back?" He suddenly crying. Couldn't believe in what he see now.

Mr. Hwang pull his son into a hug. "Yes, son. I'm never left. I was always keep an eye on you from afar." They hug like that for a few minutes.

Recover the old longings they've been holding on this past few years.

___________________

*Hyunjin's pov*

"I found out the truth last year. That's why I chose to leave the house and become an idol." I tell everything to dad.

"So you know already..-"

I cut him off. "Yeah. I know that all of the wealths we're having today is all yours, dad. She confiscated all of your rights and chase you like that." Hyunjin's anger began to built up inside.

"But Hyunjin. You shouldn't blame your mom. Its my fault, because I put all my trust on her. And sorry for letting you grew up in that house with her."

I can see guilty in his eyes. Dad sure was so fool for believing mom, but at some point, I admired dad ao much. He is so down to earth and humble. He is my role model since childhood.

"Hyunjin." He calls.

I hummed him, while fondly looking at his face.

"Did you agree to marry Yeji?"

Dad! I'm not! I swear I dont! I will never marry her. Not even in my next life!

"Honestly, I dont want to marry her. But you know mom right? She gets what she wants." I pressed the last part.

Dad chuckled. How much I miss dad smiled. I smiled back.

"What about... Seungmin?"

Suddenly my heart skip a beat. I recall everything again. The way he gets to know about me and Yeji, the way he just run away after that.

All of the painful hugs and kisses. Goodbye kisses and how he was crying hard while turning his back on me before I blackout.

"Hyunjin? You're still not answering me." Dad dragged me out from my flashbacks.

"He... Probably hates me now."

'I hate you, Hyunjin!' that was the last thing I remember the most from last night.

_________________

*Mrs. Hwang's POV*

"Gosh! Where is she?" I tried to reach out Yeji but she didnt even turn on her phone.

I have told her that we're going to see Hyunjin and fetch him home. Aish, should I go alone then?

Fine, just go alone. I ask my driver to get going, we dont have to wait for her.

I decided to buy food for him first before going to the hospital. So I told my driver to stopped by the cafe I used to go.

Placing my order and sit while waiting. Get on my phone and saw notifications from social medias.

Its all about Stray Kids winning another awards. I must hide this from Hyunjin. He dont have to know anything about Stray Kids.

As soon as I put my phone inside my handbag, I saw an intimate couples are kissing in front of me.

That's not the point now, the point is.. That girl who was kissing is..! Y-yeji?! Am I seeing the right person?! Or my eyes just deceived me right now?!

I approached closer to them. Trying to calm down a bit.

"Yeji?" Without hesitates I pull her from that guy.

"A... A-auntie?!" She look so shocked.

"So, its really you." I annoyingly mutter while nodding my head. Feeling betrayed.

"A-auntie, its not like what you think." She try to defend herself.

But hey! Nobody can mess with me! "How could you do this to me, Yeji?! Luckily you're not married yet with Hyunjin!!" I yelled at her.

"Madam, who gave you right to yell at her." Her boyfriend yell back.

"You!! You shut up, shithead!! This is between me and this ungrateful woman." I pressed my index finger on her forehead.

She flinched, startled with my action. She pull my hand to beg but I harshly retracted her. Hatred starts to built up at this point.

"Dont show your face in front of me once again, Hwang Yeji." I leave them there.

I never thought I was going to marry her with Hyunjin. What kind of mother I am?!

Sudden guilt. Remember everything's I've done to this family. I deceived the whole world with others wealths and having everyone's around me suffered. Oh my god! What can I do now? I have sinned to my family. I have broke this family apart. Can I still fix this?

I ask my driver to go straight to the hospital, as we arrived there, I rushed in to see Hyunjin. I need to tell him everything's I've done and one important thing I need to do is.

To apologized to his dad. My ex husband. As I was walking fast, I bumped with someone's shoulder.

I turn to say sorry but it turns out to be my ex husband. He just look at me who was staring at him.

"Can we talk?" I said. He is the only person I've so much sinned that cant be undone.

Without questioning, he just nodded.

We sat at the bench, facing each other.

I just take a deep breath. Not knowing where to start. Too many things to say but its all stuck inside my head.

"Are you okay? You look down." He stated.

"You still care about me after all I did to you?"

"Yoonhae yah.. stop bringing up the past. Its all were in the past, we chose our ways and you're happy with your life now. Its a good thing." He said.

I shed a tears. Why did he has to be so kind to me? The one who betrayed him? I've sinned him everyday when I was his wife.

"Can you forgive me for everything? I've sinned to you. And I dont think I can redeem it all." I said as my tears already flowing down my face.

Guilty wont leave me.

"No, dont say that. Its not completely your fault. Its a part of my mistakes too. I've forgiven you long time ago. Lets just move on and live like usual."

How can he be so calm when I'm right here talking about our broken marriage? Did he not has even one bit of anger towards me? He even blaming himself at this point.

"Wait," I put out a paper from my file and hand it over towards him.

He look at me in confusion. I just handed to him, not moving my hands untill he took the paper with him.

"What is this?"

"Your rights. Take it back with you. I dont need it. All I need now is Hyunjin." I stood up. Was about to go and meet Hyunjin but he grab my hands.

"Yoonie.. wait."

I turn around.

"I dont need wealths. I'm happy with what I have now. I just hope that you took care of Hyunjin. He is the one and only prince we had together."

I can feel half of me fall apart when he said that. "How about... We took care of him together?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He once again look at me with confusion knowing that I ask this in a sudden situation.

"Look, I dont mind being your wife again. Anyhow, Hyunjin need both of us." I said. Hoping that he will understand.

"Am hearing this right?" Hyunjin suddenly appeared with his small luggage.

"Hy-hyunjin? How did you feel son? You can go home already?" I panicked as I saw Hyunjin.

"Mom.. dad. Please tell me, what's going on now." He stare at the both of us in suspicious.

"Hyun ah.. would you mind if.." I cant tell it yet. My husband still did not gibe his answer yet.

" Would you mind if Mom and Dad gets back together again?" He said that himself.

Hyunjin's jaw dropping. Surprised with sudden changes. He might also surprised at my sudden changes. Well I think, its the right time to fix everything now.

But there's one thing I need to do to perfectly clean all the mess I made. Seungmin, I need to bring Hyunjin to him again. Maybe, he is right all this time, Seungmin is his happiness. Who am I to stop God's planned?

"Is this true? Mom? Is this really you?" He look so shocked. I must be a really bad person in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for all my wrong, Hyunjin. I dont know why did I do that. Maybe because of greed. I was a fool-" I couldnt finish my word but Hyunjin already drag me into a hug.

Oh, hug? So this is how hugging a son feels like? So heartwarming, my heart jumping like a drum. But then I push him to face him.

"Hyunjin..., Could you do me a favour?" I hope he can help me with this one.

He look at me with confusion. "Y-yeah. What is it?" He stutter.

"Find Seungmin back?"

As expected, Hyunjin will be so much in a surprised. He knows I had been hating on Seungmin all my life but what he doesnt know that, I understand now. I really understand why my life is so miserable,, its all because I dont know how to appreciate love.

"Are you being serious, mom?"

I ruffled his hair. "Yes, baby. Go and find him. I need to see my son in law too."

"But.. but what Yej-"

I cut him off. "Lets say she is not meant for you. And your destiny was and always be Seungmin. Believe me."

He nods. He hug me again. I took a glance at my ex husband and see him, all smiling while looking at us.

This is what we call family, right? I'be never feel this before. Never thoughts they will forgive someone like me. I'm so happy but thinking about Hyunjin makes me feel even more guilty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 243 22
In where a boy named Lee Felix is dating the popular guy in school named hyunjin but doesn't know that hyunjin is cheating on him with his bestfriend...
5.9K 128 15
Seungmin is a new boy at a college he's ready to start a new life and rid of his past. But something pops up his room mate has some bad habits 😏
455K 38.5K 54
"you love me right? we both know you do." - k.sm in which kim seungmin is mentally unstable and will do anything to break hyunjin's heart and sta...
69.3K 2.9K 22
After getting a dare from a friend, Hwang Hyunjin is convinced to make the usually quiet, shy boy Lee Felix fall in love with him. But after learning...