SEXTAPE. ( sᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs )

By KENMASYN-

Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ [Y/ɴ] ʜᴀs ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ,sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ʙᴏʏs ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. Sᴏ ᴡʜ... More

BE A GOOD PET FOR US.
-🚏( 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 )
- 📹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!!!

- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉

7.2K 248 191
By KENMASYN-

Finally a new chapter, guess who's back ? I hope you like this chapter even though i'm not that happy with it <3

Sitting in class and listening to one of the most boring lessons ever, Y/n was ignoring what the teacher was saying and was doodling something into her notebook. While she was moving her pen up and down on the paper her thoughts were lost on two people.

Atsumu and Osamu Miya. No she wasn't thinking about rumors about them, or how they had a fight in first grade. Y/n was thinking about how she could maybe get them to talk again or get them closer.

It wasn't her job to do that, but both of them are dickheads and would never make the first move, Y/n knew Osamu far too good to know that.  But maybe she actually has a chance to get them to be actual brothers again.

She knew that Osamu wanted to have an actual bond with his twin brother again, the bond they once had breaking when they moved into this school.

She didn't exactly know if Atsumu wanted this, but the way his expression changed when he saw Osamu in the kitchen this morning told her that he missed his brother.

While Y/n was thinking about a good plan, the bell rang to tell the students that it was finally time for lunch break. Suddenly something like a lightbulb went off in the girls head and she immediately knew what she had to do.

At lunch the group would always sit together and eat the rather horrible food the ladies would have cooked. Of course there would be some exceptions who would sneak some food from the dorms downstairs. And who would be one of the people sitting on that table, Osamu. And who said that he wanted to spend the day withY/n, Atsumu.

She would just have to force him to sit at their table instead of the one he always sat with Oikawa and the others. That won't be an easy job, knowing how Atsumu can be.

As the girl was leaving class she went to class B where Atsumu was actually having Math, and she waited for him to come out of that hell. They were looking at her suspiciously and weird, like she didn't belong here at all.

And then finally there was he, the bad blond bleached boy coming out of the class looking like someone beat him with an  equation. When he saw the girl his eyes lit up a bit and he sent her a light smile, so that only she was able to see it.

"What are you doing here, didn't expect you to wait here." Atsumu said as they began to walk down the hallway to the cafeteria. "Well I wanted to wait for you so that we can walk to lunch together." Y/n said with an innocent smile, trying to not make him suspicious.

When they were finally there Y/n and Atsumu went to get some of the food. When the lunch lady gave them the food Atsumu looked rather unimpressed as she gave him a small piece of meat that looked almost uncooked.

When they both received their meals Atsumu was ready to go to his table, before Y/n slightly pushed him to the table where her friends were sitting. Atsumu looked at the girl confused before he saw where they were heading.

"What are you doing ?" Y/n frowned and looked at Atsumu mad. "Fixing some of your problems." the girl said before pushing him to the table where he stood frozen as he looked at all the people in front of him, well mainly Osamu.

"Hey guys." Y/n said, like she didn't just invite the most aggressive boy from school onto their table. Sakusa and well everyone looked at her like she just killed someone.

"Come on Atsumu, sit down before your meat actually gets cooked." said the girl pointing at the place right next to her.

Atsumu slowly sat down as the people on the table didn't stop looking at him. "So how was school ?" asked Y/n the boy as she ate some of the rice. "It was okay, even though the teacher was a bitch or maybe i just didn't understand-"

"She was a bitch." said Yaku as he looked at the blond boy. "Oh and Osamu stop looking like a fucking stalker and talk to him before you burn holes into his body."

Atsumu then looked at Osamu who was staring at his brother. "Why are you here ?" asked Osamu. His twin pointed at Y/n who simply shook her head before turning to Sakusa for support, who looked at her like a lost puppy.

"How's boxing going ?" asked Osamu, changing the subject completely. Atsumu looked at his brother confused, why would he even care ?

"It's good i guess, i have a match like next week and I have to train, but school is keeping me away." Osamu looked at Suna who was telling him to keep the conversation going, It was the first real one they had in years.

"Well maybe we can come and watch it." said the grey haired boy. Suddenly there was silence on the table. The only thing that you could hear was Sakusa dying because of the chicken.

Atsumu was surprised to say the least. No one from his family ever wanted to watch one of his matches. Why did his brother want to do that now. Was He trying to manipulate him or be an actual part of his life ?

"Why do you care ?" Was what his question was. He didn't want to say that he was excited to finally have someone watch him, other than the guys or some girls fangirling over him. He didn't want to go and hug his brother because he finally talked to him.

"Atsumu, I have always cared. Every time mom, dad or anyone else made a mean comment, beat you or mistreated you I felt so bad and the only thing i wanted to do was hug you and bring you a bunch of ice cream and movies to watch.

But you, you turned away from me. Every time i knocked on your door you didn't answer or screamed at me to fuck off. I didn't know how to help you, so I let you be. I let you drift away from me even more. Why did you do that ?"

Atsumu sighed as his brother looked at him with anger and sadness. "I thought you would treat me just like them." Osamu smiled at him. "I would never. You aren't a failure, you're my twin brother. You're one of the most important people on this earth okay ?"

Atsumu smiled at his brother, a genuine and real smile. "Well you would have to prove that to me then. If you wanna come to my match, I'd love for you to do that and bring your shitty boyfriend with you."

Suna nodded as Osamu smiled at his brother. "Of course you dickhead," said Osamu. Y/n looked at the two, being happy that her plan actually succeeded. Suddenly the bell rang again, telling the students that it was time to come back to class.

"Well then see you guys later." As everyone said their goodbyes, Atsumu pulled Y/n forwards himself. He took her hand in his and walked to the boxing club.

"What are you doing? I have class." The boy shook his head and laughed at the girl. "No one cares." When they were in the boxing club Atsumu opened the door and went inside the big room. He locked the door behind him as he went to one of the lockers and pulled out a few training clothes.

Atsumu threw a T-shirt and a pair of boxers at Y/n. "Put that on, that school uniform doesn't look that comfortable." Y/n nodded as the boy went to change in the changing rooms. She put her uniform into Atsumu's locker and then waited for him to come back.

When he came out of the room, he was only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top. He was holding a pair of boxing gloves in one hand and his school uniform in the other.

When he put everything he didn't need back in his locker, he smirked forwards Y/n and pulled her forwards a boxing sack. "What are we doing here ?" asked the girl, interested in why exactly they were just standing in this room.

"Well I'm going to teach you how to box today." said the boy with a smirk, giving the girl the gloves. Y/n looked at him confused. "Are you sure I have no idea how to properly do it and didn't you want to train today."

"Well we can also do something more interesting than this." said the boy as he smirked at the girl even more. He pulled her body forwards and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I mean you do deserve a reward for what you did back  there or was it a punishment for forcing me to your table ? Well you can decide, kitten."

Well next chapter smut or not ? You decide-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕_𝟘𝟙 🍦. 🌊 . 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥...
1.4M 34.9K 74
"𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨!" - 𝙆𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ!! ───────────────⚪──────────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 18:27 / 25:43 ⠀...
596K 17.2K 50
𓄹 ⌗ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔 𓂃 ! ❝ 𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦...