Miss Royalty // BTS AU

By its_jasminx

"Princess, may I have this dance?..." - A normal college girl who dreams of finding a prince to sweep her off... More

DISCLAIMER
💫Characters💫
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Four PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Eight PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two PT 2
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

15 2 0
By its_jasminx

20 Days Left Until The Ball

Just as promised, Prince Yoongi indeed passes by the castle, to meet up with Ruby. On their way to Samba Square, it was an awkward and quiet walk. Ruby wanted to learn more about The Lost Prince, like what he likes and dislikes and what he enjoys doing besides dancing. "About yesterday-" they both spoke in unison.

"You go first-" they spoke in unison again. Prince Yoongi signaled at Ruby to talk first. "Do you get upset or angry when I bring up about The Lost Prince?" Ruby asked. At first, Prince Yoongi hesitated but he calmed down, believing in Ruby.

"I don't get angry, but I do become upset when I hear about him. I feel guilty for what happened, not that I'm the cause of it, but I feel like he ran away because we fought. It was foolish of me to let my anger out and hurt his feelings."

The way his voice sounded, it's like he's in pain of sadness. Ruby can tell he wants The Lost Prince to come back than anyone else does. "You were jealous because the prince has gotten better than you even though you both started dancing at the same time. To me, I'm quite happy you told him how you felt." What Ruby said shocked Prince Yoongi.

"Oh, don't get the wrong idea, I meant, don't you feel relieved after telling the prince how you felt? Carrying that burden as you watch him take all that victory and gaining so much attention even though how much you try and practice, to me, it's unfair." Prince Yoongi looks up at Ruby, his eyes sparkle when he sees Ruby's beauty. Her face is like the bright, shiny sun and her smile made his heart just beat uncontrollably.

"Y-You're right, but that doesn't mean he should have run away," Prince Yoongi replied. "I believe you, Prince Yoongi," Ruby smiles. "Prince Yoongi, Princess Ruby!" They hear Prince Seokjin called out to them, as he jogs from behind.

"What are you guys up to?" He asks, out of breath. "We were speaking about The Lost Prince, actually," Ruby responds.

"Oh, that's wonderful. You're getting more evidence to find The Lost Prince. Believe it or not, I was hoping if I can join along and help you guys find more clues that can help us find The Lost Prince," Prince Seokjin asked, as he gets close with Ruby. Prince Yoongi notices how close he was to Ruby, of course with his handsome face, Ruby couldn't help but agree with Prince Seokjin.

"Actually, we were in the middle of a two-person investigation, not three. Furthermore, we were going to practice soon, so apologies, Prince Seokjin." Prince Seokjin could read jealousy on Prince Yoongi's face, grabbing Ruby's wrist and brought her closer to him, closing the gap between them.

The way Prince Yoongi grabbed her wrist, smelling his scent as they were close to each other, made her blush.

"Well, then, I should be the one apologizing. Have a nice day," Prince Seokjin smiles and bowed before taking his leave. "It seems like Samba Square is getting quite noisy, I think Viennese Waltz Lake is more peaceful and quiet," Prince Yoongi recommends. Leaving Samba Square, it was once again an awkward and quiet walk.

"What was that about?" Ruby asked, stops in her tracks, pups over how rudely Prince Yoongi spoke to Prince Seokjin. "I'm sorry, I could have told him nicely, but he was just so annoying with his charming looks. It looked like you like him," Prince Yoongi admits, looking away to avoid Ruby's look.

"It's my fault actually, I should be the one to tell him off. It was your idea to have me companion you, so I shouldn't invite Prince Seokjin without your permission." Prince Yoongi turns to look at Ruby and just by looking at her, she had a sad look on her face, as if she regretted the life choices she made.

"Let us not apologize, let's just blame Prince Seokjin and continue our talk then we shall go to Practice Hall," Prince Yoongi says as he changes the topic.

"Anyways, a princess like you interested in finding The Lost Prince, like how?" Prince Yoongi asks. Although Ruby gets asked the same question, she doesn't mind because it is a sudden surprise to everyone that Princess Ruby wants to find The Lost Prince.

Everyone knows her well, so it is a bit shocking that the 'real princess' is intrigued to find the missing Prince. "I just think it's fair to find him, it's a. New chance for me to solve new mysteries. As a kid, I loved playing detective, exploring new places, and meeting unknown people to find clues that would unlock a new secret."

Prince Yoongi was amazed by her words, he never met any other princes like her. Most of the princesses he met during royal parties or dance competitions would often behave not lady-like, but rather bratty and annoying, always talking about how rich their fathers were or how expensive their dresses and jewelry were.

It's like he instantly fell in love with Ruby. "So anyway, we're already here," Ruby said, pointing over at the large lake. "Actually, I wanna' practice with you now, I feel like dancing," Prince Yoongi said, grabbing both of her hands, this time, being gentle than he was when they encountered Prince Seokjin.

"Oh- uh, s-sure," Ruby stutters, her heart pounding in her chest. "If you don't mind, can I hold your hand on our way to Practice Hall?" Prince Yoongi asks. "I-I don't mind at a-all," Ruby said. Prince Yoongi interlocked their hands and intertwined their fingers. Chip, who was witnessing the whole thing from behind, is overexcited and decided to let them be alone.

Ruby couldn't believe she was holding Prince Yoongi's hand, as if they were a couple. She never expected Prince Yoongi, the toughest and cold-hearted prince to ever hold Ruby's hand. He is the same as Yoongi in her world, she bet the Yoongi in her world would barely even touch her nor even talk to her.

They reached tp, Practice Hall, Prince Yoongi doesn't let her go as the two enter the small building. But when they entered inside, Prince Yoongi is boiling with anger inside when he sees Prince Jimin sitting down in a chair as if he was waiting for somebody, specifically Ruby. "Oh, I see you two are a thing already?" Prince Jimin asks, pointing at their connected hands.

Prince Yoongi lets go of Ruby's hand, sending a death glare at Prince Jimin. "Are you jealous?" Prince Yoongi smirks. "Of course I am, you're taking Ruby all to yourself. Don't you know how to share?" Prince Jimin asks, with a small pout. "She's not an object," Prince Yoongi quickly defends.

"Please calm down, no need to fight. Prince Jimin, what are you doing here, anyway?" Ruby asked. "A bunny told me a suck-up prince was teaching my lovely princess to dance," he answers. "I thought it'll be nice to share a dance with her if you don't mind, Prince Yoongi?" He asks. "Just one dance," Prince Yoongi mumbles.

Prince Jimin walks over to the pair, extending his hand out to Ruby. "Princess, may I have this dance?" Ruby takes his hand in acceptance and walked to the center of the practice room.

She doesn't know why her hands were starting to shake, is it because Prince Yoongi is watching with his fierce eyes stabbing at Prince Jimin. But thankfully, Prince Jimin doesn't notice.

Chip quickly plays the piano and the pair began to dance swiftly around the room. The music guides them around, their steps perfectly in sync and carrying them away. Prince Yoongi watches intensely, seeing how perfect Prince Jimin was. But he wasn't too perfect, compared to the prince himself.

She can feel the prince's hand tighten his grip around her waist, bringing her close to him. Prince Yoongi watches in jealousy, but he shouldn't because he knew it was Ruby's decision who she'll pick on the day of the grand ball. They continued dancing, as they kept looking into each other's eyes.

Ruby remembered the dance pattern. Prince Yoongi had taught her. But just thinking of him became harder, so she thought of the easier dancing pattern Jace had taught her from yesterday. Prince Jimin can sense her changing the pace, so he makes sure to take the lead and match his steps with her.

Ruby hoped she doesn't mess up their dance, repeatedly saying 'don't mess up' in her head. Coincidentally, Ruby trips over her feet which causes her to fall, but Prince Jimin, thankfully, saves her by managing to grab her waist with one arm, holding her down, and ended their performance with a final pose.

Prince Yoongi liked the way Prince Jimin saved Ruby from falling, but also the way he saved their performance from failure, continuing that mistake with a final pose. "That was excellent!" Chip compliments as she applauds.

"Prince Yoongi is an excellent dance instructor. Until we meet again, Princess Ruby," Prince Jimin says before leaving a small kiss on her hand and parted his way. "Shall we practice or do you want to take a break?" Prince Yoongi asked. "I want to practice with you, just you," Ruby said, making the prince blush furiously.

"R-Right, let's us d-dance," he stutters, bashfully taking her hand. And thus, they practiced for the rest of the day without any interruption...

To Be Continued...

~~~~

1,594 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 270 28
✔️ "ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ?" ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ɢʟɪɴᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀꜱ. "'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ʟ...
102K 2K 29
[TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY] When a upcoming choreographer moves to Seoul, South Korea and finds out she has to choreograph for the famous BT...
4.4M 246K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...
6.2K 369 25
The most wanted pirate, unexpectedly "kidnapped" a prince one of his big exits of almost being captured one night. During their time together explori...