SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD (N.M...

By QueenShayOfFandoms

⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to d... More

✧Disclaimer✧
Chapter 1: Throwing People at Walls
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon Curse
Chapter 3: Dinosaurs and Strawberries
Chapter 4: Go Big or Go Home
Chapter 5: The Rippah
Chapter 6: Just that Awesome
Chapter 7: Dead Ends
Chapter 8: Rudy
Chapter 9: Blue coke
Chapter 10: A True Hybrid
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Welcome to Chicago
Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)
Chapter 14: Retail shopping
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Collide
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 18: Mason
Chapter 19: Cave Drawings
Chapter 20: Homecoming
Chapter 21: Breakfast and Coffins
Chapter 22: Darts and Hearts
Chapter 23: Exploring
Chapter 24: Irrational Fears
Chapter 25: Kicking some ass
Chapter 26: Family Above All
Chapter 27: Hand Kisses
Chapter 28: The Wicked Witch of the West
Chapter 29: Overprotective Family
Chapter 30: Ghost
Chapter 31: White Oak
Chapter 32: Yay! Fire!
Chapter 33: Decade Dance
Chapter 34: Numb
Chapter 35: Body Switch
Chapter 36: Don't Disrespect My Son
Chapter 37: Fiancé
Chapter 38: Silas
Chapter 39: Trapped
Chapter 40: Laughably Impotent
Chapter 41: My Friend Magellan
Chapter 42: Prom
Chapter 43: My Prom Queen
Chapter 44: Bets and Dramatics
Chapter 45: Ice-cream
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Proposing or Praying
Chapter 48: I Do Not Have Eyes
Chapter 49: Smile Face
Chapter 50: Spitball
Chapter 51: My love
Chapter 52: First Impressions
Chapter 53: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 54: Highs and Lows
Chapter 55: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 57: Nothing Dangerous
Chapter 58: Nightmare
Chapter 59: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 60: Power
THE END
~ Covers: ~
THIS IS IMPORTANT
THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (dun dun dun)
the sequel!!

Chapter 56: Truth or Dare

16.1K 739 278
By QueenShayOfFandoms

⇿ ⇿ ⇿

"Truth or dare?" Percy asked Kol while stuffing her face with popcorn.

Without hesitation the vampire responded, "Dare."

The originals and the demigod were seated in the living room playing a game of Truth or Dare.

After being bothered into choosing dare, Elijah was dared to moonwalk like an astronaut everywhere he went for the rest of the night.

Unlike the people in the room, Rudy was napping on his dog bed.

Percy grinned at Kol before saying, "I dare you to go bring me some more snacks from the kitchen." It wasn't exactly an exciting dare, but the girl wanted some food and she was too lazy to get it herself. She was currently seated next to Klaus on the couch. The Mikaelsons made sure to always have some food for the demigod since she visited the house often. Percy also stashed snacks of her own in the cabinets.

The hybrid chuckled at her dare, finding amusement in her behavior. Percy grinned in response before shouting after Kol who was walking to kitchen. "Bring me the bag of blue chocolate chip cookies!"

The original rolled his eyes before grabbing the bag of chocolatey goodness. Returning to the room, he held out the snack, "Your cookies, my lady." He bowed and smirked.

Percy's face lit up as she took the chocolate chip cookies. She smiled in joy, picking up one of the cookies.

"What's so great about the cookies?" Kol asked upon seeing her reaction.

The demigod gasped, her hand placed on her chest in horror. "How dare you disrespect these holy cookies? That is a crime."

The original just smirked with a raised eyebrow. "What makes them so different than other cookies?"

Percy, once again, was completely shocked at the question. "They were baked by the best cookie maker in the universe. You fool! You haven't tasted real food until you've had one of my mom's cookies. I mean, no wonder you're all so murderous all the time. You haven't had any proper cookies." She picked up a cookie and handed one to each person in the room.

Did I just say proper? Does that mean I'm turning British? Pip pip cheerio, mate.

"What's wrong with being murderous, darling?"

The daughter of the sea just smiled slightly. "Just eat the cookie," Percy instructed the siblings.

They all took a bite of the cookie. Percy felt pride after seeing them all finish their cookie. Rebekah turned to the demigod, "Why didn't you introduce me to these sooner? They're amazing!"

Percy grinned, "I know!"

Kol tried to take another from the bag, only to have his hand smacked away from a protective demigod.

"Mine." Percy stuck her tongue out at him. She returned to her spot next to Klaus. The hybrid looked at her with a smile on his face. "They are good cookies, Love."

The raven haired beauty looked up at him happily. "Would you like another?"

"That's not bloody fair. Why does Nik get special privileges?" Kol pouted.

Percy stuck her tongue out at him again. "Because he's special," the girl sassed. She turned back to Klaus and sent him a wink. The hybrid couldn't conceal the smile that spread on his face at the words. She thought he was special.

He smugly accepted the cookie from the girl he had fallen in love with.

"Percy, truth or dare?" Kol returned the question back to her.

Percy, not wanting to risk abandoning her beloved cookies, chose truth. "Truth."

Kol thought for a moment while smirking, "If you had to marry someone, who would it be?" The mischievous original had overheard the pair's previous conversation about getting married one day. He simply wanted to hear them say it again.

Kol considered himself to be the captain of their boat. Or ship. He wasn't quite sure what the correct terminology was.

A small laugh left the cookie-loving girl. "Nik."

The hybrid looked at her with a grin, his dimples appearing. Despite hearing her say if before, he had this warm feeling in his chest.

Percy added, "But honestly, what kind of question is that? He's my boyfriend, of course I'm gonna choose him."

Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah all grinned at each other. Kol clarified her answer, "Out of everyone in the world, you'd marry Nik?"

Percy rolled her eyes, "Yes." She noticed the faces of the siblings around her.
"What?" The demigod questioned.

Elijah smiled at her lightly, "I believe my siblings and I simply find your response to be quite intriguing."

Why?

The originals had never seen their brother as happy as he was when he was with Percy. And they certainly hadn't seen him want to marry someone or vice-versa. Just because they were dating didn't necessarily mean they would get married.

Percy shook her head. "Did you guys forget that we're dating? And my answer was just for the hypothetical situation of me getting married."

Klaus tried to nonchalantly clarify her words. "So, you'd only marry me in a hypothetical situation?"

The raven haired beauty turned to look at him and got lost in his eyes. It's not like he was set on the idea of getting married. But it would hurt to know that she wouldn't even consider it outside of a hypothetical situation.

"No," she admitted in a gentle tone. She moved her hand to tenderly hold his cheek and smiled at him. "Not only in a hypothetical situation. But I don't think that's a conversation to have right now." She spoke in an assuring way, the soft smile not leaving her lips. Percy moved her hand away from his cheek and booped his nose.

The original siblings didn't seem to want to stop talking about it though.

"Out of curiosity, what makes you want to marry Nik?" Rebekah asked the demigod, a mischievous smile not leaving her face.

Oh gods.

The raven haired beauty shrugged, "I don't know. Why not?" She said in an attempt to dismiss the topic.

Kol, on the other hand, continued, "Are we talking about the same Nik?"

The hybrid didn't even react to his siblings' comments. He was so lost in thoughts of Percy.

The demigod glanced at Kol. "You mean besides the fact that we're literally dating?"

Kol nodded with an amused smile.

Percy playfully rolled her eyes. "I just, I feel like I can trust him." The demigod shrugged again, "I've noticed that I smile and laugh a lot more when he's around and I'd literally never get tired of his voice." The corner of her mouth quirked up as she said the last part.

Her eyes looked over at the guy she was speaking of, only to discover his eyes were already on her. Their eyes seemed to lock in place, as if unable to look anywhere else. It was as though the pair entered a different reality when they looked at each other. They got lost in their own world, a world where nothing else mattered. Nothing but the two of them.

"Oh, and there's also the fact that I love him." Percy added.

The curly haired original grinned as their eyes remained connected.

Rebekah nudged Kol's shoulder. "She said it again!"

Kol chuckled in response, "I know!" He grabbed the bowl of popcorn as they watched the two in front of them. "This TV show is so entertaining."

The female original nodded in agreement as she took a few pieces of popcorn.

Elijah momentarily stood from his seat to take the bowl of popcorn, before sitting back down, and eating handfuls of it eloquently. "It is a good TV show."

After returning back to her senses, the green eyed girl laughed, "We're not a TV show."

A small genuine smile spread across Klaus' face. He gently took her hand and pressed a soft kiss against it, keeping eye contact. "I'd marry you too, love." His tone was so gentle and loving. It reminded the siblings of the days when their brother was human.

Percy tried to ignore the effect his words had on her.

"They're so cute!" A grinning Rebekah practically squealed. Kol chuckled at her words, before adding, "And this is definitely a TV show."

Choosing to respond to Rebekah's words, Percy grinned playfully, "We're always cute."

Rebekah simply shook her head at the girl before an idea struck her. The blonde original moved so that she was seated right next to the demigod. "Wait!" She exclaimed. "Does that mean we're officially family now?" The female original questioned, excitement radiating off of her.

Percy grinned but playfully rolled her eyes. "Of course we're family Bex, but Nik and I aren't actually getting married right now." She momentarily glanced back at the hybrid with a playful wink. "Unless we decide to elope."

Instead of focusing on Percy's last statement, Rebekah took notice of her other statement. "We're family?" the blonde asked Percy, her eyes softening.

The raven haired girl sent her a smile, "Of course we're family!"

Rebekah immediately wrapped her arms around the demigod. Her tight embrace was returned by Percy. "Hey," Percy joked, "Maybe, me, you, and Annabeth should elope instead."

The two laughed as Nik scoffed slightly.

Rebekah glanced at her brother with a smug grin, "See? She likes me better."

Now it was Percy's turn to pull her friend in for a hug, as she laughed. "Love you, Bex."

"I love you too, Percy," Rebekah replied.

Kol joined, "Yeah, you're definitely part of this family since you can make Nikkie behave." The hybrid glared daggers at his brother. Only Percy was allowed to call him that, and on occasions Estelle. "Besides you're like the sister I never had."

Within seconds, Rebekah grabbed one of her heels and attacked Kol with it. "You twat!"

Percy laughed at the two siblings. Now, this was entertaining.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The demigod chanted before giggling at the violence.

Klaus wrapped an arm around her shoulders, the corner of his mouth rising up. Percy picked up a few pieces of burnt popcorn and threw them at the siblings. She was proud of herself for adding to the chaos.

Rebekah, who felt a piece of popcorn hit her arm, looked at the demigod. "Did you just throw food at me?"

"Pshh, what? I have no idea what you're talking about," an innocent smile taking over her face.

"I think she did, sister." Kol said.

Kol grabbed a handful of chips and threw them at Rebekah. He laughed at her face, only to have Rebekah dump Kol's glass of soda over his head. Kol chased after Rebekah, the two going out the back door. Elijah sighed, before running after them.

Percy grinned looking in the direction the three just ran. The demigod called after Elijah. "You forgot to moonwalk!"

He's breaking the rules of Truth or Dare. How rude.

She jumped up from her seat and walked to the kitchen. The hybrid followed like a lost puppy. "You're joining that mess?" Klaus asked her in amusement.

"Yup," the girl responded as she grabbed a bucket from under the sink. The hybrid's eyebrows furrowed. He didn't even know they had a bucket. Percy simply grinned evilly as she filled the bucket with water.

He chuckled at her. "Who do you plan on using that on, love?"

Percy shrugged, "Kol, probably."

"I hope you don't miss, then," he replied.

The raven haired beauty turned to him. "You doubt my abilities?" Her words threatening as her head cocked to the side. The manical smile that appeared on her face should've sent him running for his life. But the hybrid was too busy admiring how attractive Percy looked to even think about backing away. Idiot.

A moment later, he was covered in cold water. Percy giggled to herself, looking at the way his curls stuck to his forehead. He was too shocked to do anything for a few seconds.

"I'm gonna-" Before he could finish the statement, (which was probably a threat) Percy disappeared behind the backdoor. The sound of her beautiful laugh meeting his ears.

⇠⇠⇠⇠

Elijah tried to break Rebekah and Kol apart. However, Kol threw a water balloon at him, ruining his once perfect suit. Now Elijah had joined the battle.

Percy and Kol had filled up the water balloons a few hours ago. The duo planned on throwing them at random people later that day for fun. Although using them sooner sounded much more appealing.

Kol and Elijah were too busy to notice the demigod guiding Rebekah behind a bush to take cover. Percy planted a bin full of water balloons at the base.

Rebekah grinned at her best friend. Grabbing a water balloon, the blonde started the war. It was boys vs girls now. Klaus had tried to approach the demigod who previously assaulted him with a bucket of water. His efforts, however, were met by an avalanche of water balloons.

"Persephone!" The hybrid shouted, his eyes glowing gold.

Percy turned to Rebekah stating, "Gotta go!" Rebekah grinned at the demigod's antics. She shouted a quick good luck at her friend's back.

The trouble maker bolted farther into the fancy Mikaelson garden. Her speed could almost match the one of the hybrid. Almost.

Suddenly, she was pushed against a big tree with a pair of arms caging her in.

But, Percy Jackson could not hold back her laughter. She laughed so hard she struggled to breathe. The hybrid who had been attempting to glare at her, found himself laughing too. Her laugh was infectious and Klaus couldn't even pretend to be angry with her.

She looked up at him for a moment, only to simply be doubled up again. Percy leaned on him as she tried to catch her breath.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes. The pair each sharing smiles on their faces, unknown to the other.

Klaus' arm wrapped around her waist. Percy looked up at him, her stark sea green eyes mesmerizing him. "That was fun," the demigod smiled broadly. He chuckled, gently pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, out of her face.

The next moment she was off the ground and scooped up in the hybrid's arms. He held her bridal style, a smirk spreading across his features.

"Really?" Percy questioned with an amused look on her face.

The hybrid started walking back to the mansion. "I'm practicing," he said with a glint in his eye.

"Practicing for what exactly?" The raven haired beauty asked.

"For when we get married, love." She could hear the teasing nature of his tone. Percy could tell that he wasn't going to drop the topic.

But secretly, a small part of her didn't want him to stop.

Thinking he wouldn't notice, a small smile appeared on Percy's face. She assumed wrong.

⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i hope you are all doing well! here is the chappie i said i wrote a bajillion centuries ago (or a few months ago, but, honestly, what's the difference?)

i feel like i should really go back and edit this and a lot of other chapters, because they could definitely be written better

but if you're not casually bringing up marriage with someone you've barely been with, then what's the point

this week's list of words klaus has autocorrected to:
klutz
bons
klaipeda

have a fantastic day/night!
-Shay

2664 words

ps. i don't know why any of you still read this story lol

—-
can we please pretend that kol was included in the always and forever promise thing, because ugh i want my baby to feel loved

thoughts or suggestions?

lmao this whole chapter (and book) is basically just an imagine book where i do fun scenes with the characters

also can you guys imagine the power throuple of annabeth, rebekah, and percy, like wow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 22 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
191K 4.2K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
62.2K 2.4K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
349K 9.1K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...