Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

Von AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... Mehr

❀ Readers Reviews ❀
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*67*
*Note*

*66*

847 61 101
Von AdoredbyMinAgustD

He rolls me to a larger room and leaves me there. And it takes a long time before someone finally enters the room with a maniac smile on her face. 

"You?" I gasp, and it's not the one who told Chul-Moo the rest of the plan so there are at least two. I never expected Chul-Moo to do what he did for the Gemstones. 

"Yes me. Are you surprised?" Jade asks me with apparent glee. Well I knew she was involved somehow. "As a matter of fact, no I'm not surprised," I tell her and see surprise light up her face. "I know you helped Luke kidnap me. I heard you with him and Opal. Where is she?" I Say next and now she looks shocked. 

"Opal isn't here. She doesn't even know we have you." She tells me. So is it just the two? Or are more involved? And I realize that would Sapphire appear I really would feel betrayed. The others not, but her yes. I thought she was genuine. 

"So what is it you want?" I ask her as she just observes me with an evil smile. And it grows with my question. "You'll find out soon enough. Let's wait for the others." She takes a seat on a chair and we wait. I don't bother asking more, she will not tell me anything now. So lets wait. 

I close my eyes and ignore her. And I try again to reach Yoongi. 'Yoongi? Are you there? Can you hear me?' I send out. Over and over again. Time passes and then suddenly…..

'Love? Are you Ok-,' but it gets cut off again. What? Is someone blocking us? And the door crashes open, and as I expected her, Ruby comes rushing in, followed by Pearl and lastly by Ame. 

And Ame bypasses the other two, running up to me and striking me hard on the face with the flat of her hand. "Don't talk to him," she spits with rage all over her face and my eyes grow big. 

"You've been blocking us? All this time?" I ask once the pain has ebbed away a little. But she strikes me again, and I taste blood in the corner of my mouth. "Yes it was me. And it was so fucking annoying. Constantly talking," she says,  the others stopping next to her, looking at her like she grew a second head. Oh they didn't know that?

"Why?" It's the only thing I want to know. She looks down on me as she crosses her arms. "He's mine. You can't have him." Ame tells me.  Is she dense? How can he be hers if I'm wearing the mark?

They all take a seat and ignore me. Clearly waiting for something. "What do you want?" I ask, but they don't answer. I try catching anyone's eye but they keep looking away. I huff a breath and wish I could rub my cheek. It throbs and stings being struck twice. 

Then finally after a very long loaded silence the door opens and as I look over, fear crashes through my body in giant waves. The guys shuffle in, one after the other and Yoongi is in the front. All are gagged and bound, but also bruised and battered. Why are they here? No, no this can't be happening. 

They slowly walk in and Yoongi even limps. And when Jungkook and Jimin come in I'm baffled they even see where they need to go. Both eyes black and blue and swollen so much the eyes must be closed. Hoseok has a cut on his forehead but it isn't bleeding anymore. All sport different bruises and small cuts all over their faces and seeing them in this situation has the tears flow from my eyes. 

As soon as Yoongi's eyes land on me he speeds up but is halted by Chul-Moo. He presses the barrel of the gun into Yoongi's forehead and he halts. Next I hear him in my head but Ame jumps up, pulls a knife and holds it at my throat, "stop talking." She snarls loudly and everyone except Yoongi and I look bewildered at her. 

Some don't understand like Chul-Moo and the other three men following in after the guys, all holding a gun on the guys. And then I regonize to of the three men. One is the regular driver of BTS and the other is the cameraman that always follows Jungkook whenever they do something. 

If they wouldn't be working for the Gemstones they would never have gotten the guys. They make them sit on the floor, "Please don't hurt them. Do what you will with me, just don't hurt them," I plead. I'm not scared for myself. The girls need me for something. Why would you otherwise orchestrate this?

She ignores me, and I feel the knife press harder against my skin. When the guys sit they glare at the girls with hatred, but it doesn't phase them. "What do you want?" I ask again. She still ignores me, and observes the guys. When she is satisfied they will comply she lowers the knife and I relax. I lose sight of it as she hides it. 

"Now, if the guys behave they won't be harmed, but if they do not, she dies," and the knife makes a small appearance again before leaving our sight again. "Now bring the first," she says. And Chul-Moo and another holster their gun, grab Jin and bring him closer. The other two men keep their gun on the guys and my focus now is with Jin. 

When he's closer they remove the shirt he's wearing and the girls look intently at the mark. Pearl gets next to Ame and they hold hands. My fear spikes, "it was you? You attacked those people?" Pearl looks smug so that's my answer. Ame doesn't as she grabs my upper arm in a vice like grip. And at first I was scared she was going to attack Jin. But luckily it's me. 

And before I can ask again my body gets swamped with all-consuming pain. I can't see, hear, taste, smell. All I can do is feel and it hurts so, so much. And I don't even know if I'm screaming or trashing around, or both. Maybe I'm just paralyzed. It's just bone crushing pain. Maybe I am pain?

The pain stops as suddenly as it began and my senses slam into me and I can't make heads or tails of it. There is a lot of noise and when my sight returns I understand why. All the guys, except, Jin, Jungkook and Jimin are on their feet. 

Jin looks in fear at me and my sight is very blurry crying. "Oh god it worked." I hear Pearl exclaim in joy, but before I can see what she is talking about, they drag Jin towards her and she hugs him. And I see him pull away, but being bound hinders him in getting away. Taehyung replaces the spot Jin occupied and his shirt is removed as well. 

Ruby moves towards Ame and seconds later the pain invades me again. And again all I can think is pain. And the all-consuming pain leaves again but my body aches now and I realize my muscles tense up when the pain swamps me completely. 

When I open my eyes I need to blink a few times before the sight in front of me becomes clear. I see Ruby drag Taehyung away with the biggest smile ever. And Namjoon is put before me, shirtless too. Next I see Jade hold hands with Ame and I take a deep breath. I know what is going to happen but no matter how hard I try I can't steel myself enough so it doesn't hurt as much. 

The pain comes again and I think I know what she is doing and when the pain leaves again after minutes I get swamped with sadness. Ame is like the woman who helped the princess all those years ago. She is breaking our bonds and I cry harder at the loss and the fear I'll die very soon. 

This was not how I wanted to go. And especially not now. I'm only nineteen. I haven't lived long enough yet. Why? I reel it in. I can break down after. After what? How are we coming out of this? When I can finally see, Yoongi is in front of me and I just stare as does he. And I can read the love in his eyes and I hope he can read it in mine. 

The pain comes with so much more force. Or is it because it's the fourth time? I think I black out for a moment and when the pain leaves I get slowly back to myself. I can feel her leave my arm, and when my eyes are focused enough I see her trying to hug Yoongi, but he's on his back and holds her back with his legs. 

Pure hatred and disgust is directed at her but she doesn't see it, completely delusional and blind in her fake Love for him. And as I look around I see all four girls struggle with the guys. Next I see Chul-Moo and the other three look shocked and I wonder what the girls promised them so they would help. 

Chul-Moo takes a few steps towards Jade, "What's the meaning of this? You said that if I helped you get rid of her you would be mine." He demands of her, but she is too busy trying to cuddle Namjoon. He steps closer to them and the fear skyrockets again. He looks menacingly down on Jade and then he switches his focus to Namjoon. 

So Chul-Moo wants Jade and I quickly peek at the other men and all three look to either Pearl, Ruby or Ame. So the girls promised them a relationship or sex or something like it. The men clearly didn't know about this part. 

I try to reach Yoongi but I already knew it, but it feels hollow. And it doesn't scare me any less. She really removed the marks. And then I see Ruby's thigh and on it is MY mark. She transfered them?

What? How Does that affect me? Will I not die as the marks are still available? I don't know, but the fear doesn't leave as the men get angry at the girls. The men have guns and the girls are focused on the guys, I'm scared the four men are going to hurt the guys to get the girls. 

When I focus back on Yoongi and Ame I see her pull the gag out  "Stay the fuck out of my head," Yoongi yells at the top of his lungs. I can't block my ears but it's so loud suddenly and everything in my body is so sensitive, I'm baffled I'm still conscious. 

And the tears roll down my face. This just proves it. Yoongi is bonded to Ame. And that means the other three are also bonded to them and not to me anymore. I've lost my rocks. The realization it's truly true has my mind shut down and I sink into heavenly bliss where there is no pain. 

As Y/n sinks into oblivion, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jin try everything in their power to get out of the grabby hands of the girls they despise. Hoseok is frozen in his spot, unsure what to do. No one is paying Jungkook, Jimin and him any attention. But as the other two can't see he is alone. 

Jungkook nudges his shoulder and Hoseok slightly turns his head. He wants to see what is happening. He grunts softly, the gag making it difficult to get sound out. And no matter what he tries he can't dislodge it. 

Suddenly he feels skin against his fingers and he understands right away what Jungkook wants. He fumbles for minutes but eventually he can get his fingers tightly secured on the gag. Together they tug and pull and suddenly it becomes loose. Which means Jungkook isn't gagged anymore. He sits upright and Hoseok sees him swallowing profusely to wet his mouth. 

"I've got my phone in my underwear," Jungkook whispers. Hoseok smiles briefly before focusing back on the scene in front of him. He scoots closer to Jungkook and he blanks his mind. He doesn't want to do what he's about to do but to save everyone he will. 

It takes a little maneuvering, but in the end he has the phone in his bound hands behind his back. And now what? He thinks. "Speed dial," Jungkook whispers again. This should be possible, Hoseok thinks. But it's not easy, a smartphone doesn't have any buttons that are easily felt. 

"You can unlock it. You don't need a code or fingerprint. I removed them in the car after they took us. And then hold the volume down button for 5 seconds." Jungkook explains quickly, but still whispers. 

Hoseok does what Jungkook tells him and he hopes he did it right. Jungkook scoots closer to his back again. He feels Jungkook lean his head down and he holds the phone up as much as he can. He can't hear what is being said, but Jungkook stays bent over for minutes. 

Jungkook gets upright again, Hoseok is holding the phone tightly as he watches how the girls are relentlessly trying to get the others to accept them. In any other situation it might look funny, but he's not laughing now. 

He peeks at Aqua but she is unconscious and nobody pays her any attention. It was torture watching how the purple haired girl hurt her. Hoseok forgot her name, she's not important. 

He watches anxiously for the next twenty minutes. The four men are indecisive. They clearly want to hurt his members but as the girls are all over them, the men don't try anything. And Hoseok is glad no one is in immediate danger right now. 

The couples wrestle and the girls have a hard time as Namjoon, Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi struggle and resist with all their might. Yoongi keeps telling her to stay out if his head and Hoseok knows now Aqua and he can talk with their minds because they are bonded. 

And he gets sad. He was horror struck after the first one and Pearl checked her new mark. And it's exactly like Jin's. And he suspects that it's gone from Aqua's body. He can't hold back the tears when he realizes Aqua is the 26th victim, the tears flow harder when the next realization slams into his brain. Only 2 people of the 25 are still alive and no one knows why those two still live. 

He doesn't want her to die and the last thing she remembers about him is that he punished her and ran away from her after. Regret fills him. How will the others treat him if she dies? They were angry with him for the last couple of days. 

Something nags at him and he focuses his ears on the sounds outside of the room, blocking the noise in front of him. And slowly the nagging sounds get louder and he feels hope invade his body when he recognizes the sound. Sirens.

He nudges Jungkook and he nods, "yeah I hear them. Any second now." Jungkook whispers. Jungkook keeps listening as he can't see and Hoseok focuses back on everything before him. 

He realizes he hasn't heard anything from Jimin for a while and he looks at him. He's slumped over and Hoseok suspects he's either sleeping or unconscious. He did put up the hardest fight and three were needed to subdue him. And with Jungkook they got lucky or he would have maybe escaped. 

He hopes the others don't hear the sirens but it's idle hope. One of the men sushes the others and when they realize the police is on their way the men scramble away to the door followed by Pearl, Ruby, and Jade. Ame doesn't want to leave without Yoongi and she keeps struggling. And when she has a firm hold of him, pulls him from the room. 

Yoongi isn't silent about it and Hoseok now leans towards Jungkook's hands and again together they get the gag out of his mouth. Wetting his mouth is a little hard but he gets the saliva flowing. 

He gets to his knees and then to his feet. He leaves Jimin and Jungkook and rushes to the door. He gets lost a little, but eventually he gets outside. And is just in time to see a car drive away. Next he sees the purple haired girl struggle with Yoongi. 

She's trying to get him into a car but he plants his feet and let's himself fall to the ground every time she gets him upright. He looks to the road and the car is gone but he can see a blue and red glow in the distance. Just a little longer. 

He doesn't think and runs at the girl and Yoongi. He barrels into them and she falls back and when she sees she has two in front of her, she jumps into the car and races away.

Yoongi gets up and runs inside and Hoseok follows, knowing full well what Yoongi wants to see. And now the danger is gone Hoseok wants to know too. 

Arriving back in the room he sees the others all huddled around Aqua. Somehow they got their hands free and Jin helps Yoongi and him by freeing their hands as soon as he sees them. 

They stand around her and watch as Yoongi tries to wake her. But she is too far gone and doesn't react in any way. Will she die quicker as four got removed and transferred? The fear eats at his heart and he wishes with all of his being she won't die. 

The police rush in and Namjoon explains the situation together with Jin. Meanwhile the paramedics arrive and treat the guys as two strap Aqua to a gurney and roll her out of the room. The guys want to follow her, but the police won't let them. 

They get interrogated together and after get brought to the hospital to check up on Aqua. Just before they leave for the hospital the police informs them they initiated the chase and hope to get the culprits. Next they inform the guys they found Aqua's second bodyguard. He's alive for now, but is in critical condition. 

The drive is loaded with anxious energy. No one knows what will happen next to Y/n. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

913 58 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
31K 1.2K 37
An OT7 Reverse Harem For centuries there have been seven deadly sins in the universe. They are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth. I...
226K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...