The Lost Family (A Aidan Gall...

By BlueBooks016

Book 3 of "Aidan Gallagher the Serial Killer" Series . Three teenage girls , Mia , Jenny and Maria and Three... More

Important
Cast
Chapter 1: The Black Death
Chapter 2: The Best Friends
Chapter 3: The Bad Boy
Chapter 4: The Lunch Break
Chapter 5: The Interest
Chapter 6: The Reunion
Chapter 7: The Brother vs Sister
Chapter 8: The Dissapearence
Chapter 9: The Case of Mia
Chapter 10: The Mother and Daughter Reunion
Chapter 11: The Whereabouts of Aidan
The Delay?!
Temporary Back ?!
Chapter 13: The Phone Call
Chapter 14: The Cousins
Chapter 15: The Attack
Chapter 16: The Siblings
Chapter 17: The New Organization
Chapter 18: The Joke
Chapter 19: The Women
Chapter 20: The Beginning of a Fight
Chapter 21: The Last Stand of Allison
Chapter 22: The Mac'n'Cheese
Chapter 23: The Mall
Chapter 24: The Multiverse of Madness
Chapter 25: The Naked Torture
Chapter 26: The Kidnapping Letter
Chapter 27: The Man
Chapter 28: The Betrayal
Chapter 29: The Grand Finale
The Last Chapter 30: The Journey to Afterlife
Goodbye from Author with Love ❤️

Chapter 12: The (A) Glimpse Into The Future

415 26 32
By BlueBooks016

Jenny Pov:

They say luck barely comes to your side. And i couldnt agree more.

Me and my cousins had decided to find aunt y/n but instead it all ended terribly wrong .

If only i had known what was about to happen then i wouldnt have let anyone near these people.

Uncle Aidan got shot , by apparently one of my cousins aka there kid.

And dont even get me started on Aunt Y/n , Miles and Mia whom also turned out to be my cousins.

Miles aka the black Death. Yeah i still havent wrapped my mind around that one.

I let out a sigh as i stare at my chains that these people had put on me.

I look at my cousins specifically Miles and Mia .

Miles looks at me and gives me a reassuring nod which would have heloed if we all werent chained in a dungeon thats located in God knows where.

I just hope My mom and dad and my aunts and uncles got out in time.

But i knew deep down that the chances of their survival were low.

Suddenly the doors to the dungeon open and all 5 of us see our 6th cousin Max .

He has a sinister grin on his face that screams trouble.

And i was proven right when he took out his gun and pointed it at Miles.

To think all of this started a few days ago.

Time Rewind to a few days ago;

Aidans Pov;

Ahh ... that was not nice. I look at my chest or rather cloths where there were 6 visible holes. 

Thank god i had worn a bullet proof vest and i was lucky that i wasnt shot in the head or else i was a goner for sure.

I cant believe Max shot me !

And how did he know about me and y/n?

If he knew then why didnt he come to us ?

Soo many questions !!

Wait ...... Y/n ! Oh no what if Max gets to her too....

I quickly dial her number and Jenny picks it up.

I greet her and ask her where y/n is and she says that she left her phone here and went to a graveyard .

I thank her and i didnt have to think twice to wonder which graveyard .

I quickly get inside my car and drive towards the grave yard.

Y/n's pov:

Well this isnt quite how i imagined this reunion.

I imagined a big dinner filled with tears laughter and joy .

I definitely didnt expect blood, murderous rage and violence.

I was in my thoughts when Mia all of a sudden pushed me and her down and we barely missed a knife headed for our throats .

Ohh so Miles was trying to kill us.

Honestly i dont get paid enough to see my child through a murderous homicidal tantrum.

We quickly stand up and i see Mia about to charge at miles but i held out my hand indicating that i was going to handle this on my own.

I step towards miles and i see his eyes had a very dangerous gleam to them. Kinda reminded me of Aidans serial killer days.

I wasnt scared though in fact i was more than excited and mentally thinking of family games and vacations and what not.

But first i had to calm miles down and make him a good person.

Well i mean it worked with aidan right ? 

Honestly if looks could kill i would have have died a 1000 times form the intensity of glare miles gave me.

He had his knife up. And i was in no delusion that he wont hurt me.

I quickly raise my hand in surrender and miles looks at me suspiciously.

I start to break the awkward silence.

"Miles , i know you are mad at me as hell and want to kill me but please hear me out"

Miles lets out a manic sarcastic laugh and luck be a lady cause he nodded at me .

"Miles , i never wanted to leave you and Mia. But i had no choice ."

Miles cuts me off and says with vemon in his voice "There is always a choice".

He dangerously closes the distance between us. While doing so he searches my eyes for even a single hint of fear.

Unfortunately for him, he doesnt get any.

I start to talk again just as Miles was about to stab me .

"Miles, some dangerous people wanted me dead along with you and your siblings."

That caught his attention and i noticed how close i was to dying . The knife was literally a cm away from my throat.

Miles looked at me for any signs of lies and he was surprised to not find any.

I noticed Mia glaring intensly at Miles.

But i ignored it .

I slowly told him bits and pieces about an organization named the Light and how for reasons known tgey wanted me dead and how in order to keep him and my other children safe i had to send them away.

By now he had lowered his knife. Thank god.

He was visibly fighting a mental war against himself.

He looked at me and for the first time i see a emotion in his face. It was sadness.

He said " Guess i didnt turned out how you expected me to be. You probably wanted me to be a good boy but i am a fucking serial killer now, and a monster. So i know the answer to whether if you love me or not".

During his mini monolouge i was mentally thrown back in time to when aidan confessed and felt emotions specifically sadness.

I snapped out of the trance and pull him into a hug and i motion mia to come here as well and i hug both of them

I say to miles "Miles But i DO Love you".

Miles looks at me shocked and says "But i am a Serial Killer" but i cut him off and say "And my Son"..

Apparently that was enough to send him on the brink of tears.

He says : " But i dont think i can change and live a normal life".

I smile at him and want to say that " Sure you can i mean look at your father" but instead i say "Sure you can, None of us can go back and change our doings whether good or bad . All we can do is our best for a future and sometimes the best we can do is to start over".

Damn i officially fell like i am a wisdom giving old lady.

This time Miles hugs me with tears and i hug him back and think that hes going to be okay.

Miles looks Mia who has mixed emotions .

Miles says " I am soo sorry Sister. Mia i shouldnt have done what i did and i dont deserve your forgiveness but know that i am sorry". With teary eyes. 

Mia's heart melts and she gives in and hugs him despite the fact that he nearly killer her ans brutally attacked her.

Meanwhile i was having amother sense of Deja Wu.

I snap out of it again. And tell Miles and Mia that its time to go home and they eagerly nod with teary eyes .

Just as we were about to exit the graveyard i see a man coming or rather running inside the graveyard towards rickys and marias graves.

I look at the person in shock and i notice that the person was now aware of us and looking at us .

The person was non other than my charming husband Aidan Gallagher.

"WELL HELLO DADDY!" I say out loud unintentionally.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Authors note:

Hi readers hope you like the chapter.

Vote and comment if you liked it.

And comment if you have any questions  .

Stay tuned for more chapters.

Thats all,
Bye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
533K 19.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 38.3K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...