Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 41

509 47 14
By shxnwu

Author's POV

Taeyong looked at his reflection on the mirror to see his appearance. A smile curled up on his lips afterwards.

He fixed the black shirt he was wearing to make himself looking more neat.

The thought of today could not stop him from plastering the smiles on his face. The day he was waiting for.

He would make sure he looked the best. It would become a memorable day for him and also Sehun.

[pics cr. to owner]

His hand reached out the suit and wore it. It really made him look handsome yet stunning in those attire.

As he was about to walk out of the room, the door was knocked from the outside.

"Taeyong, are you done?," Siwon appeared when he opened the door. He was already looking ready himself.

The younger nodded as a reply. "Where is mom?," he asked when he didn't even see the glimpse of Sehun.

Siwon huffed.

"He is still getting ready," he replied. "How about you call him out. I will wait downstairs with Kris," the elder said.

Taeyong nodded.

He understood it must be nervousing for Sehun today. So he made his way towards the room and knocked on the door.

It was silent for a few seconds before Sehun's voice startled him. Without wasting any times, he opened the door and walked into the room.

"Mom?"

He saw Sehun was still sitting on his bed while looking at himself in the mirror.

It was obvious he looked nervous and scared.

Taeyong slowly walked towards him and took a seat next to him. "Are you okay?," he asked and turned to look at him.

Sehun exhaled deeply before he liked at his son. He unsurely nodded. "I'm okay."

The son was not convinced at all with the answer. He knew there were lots of things on Sehun's mind at the moment.

"Mom, you can tell me," he said and pulled Sehun's hand. Grabbing him gently.

Sehun smiled. He knew he could rely on his son whenever he was feeling down with anything.

"I'm just nervous," he finally said. "I know this is not the first time I get married but this is the first time I willingly get married to someone," he explained.

"I'm afraid if I might messed up," he said and looked up to meet his son's eyes. "You are happy with this right, Taeyong?"

Taeyong frowned before it turned into a wide smile. He nodded as a response.

"I'm really happy, Mom," he said. "You will not. Trust me, everything is going to be fine," he tried to calm him.

"Mr Kim is the only one I trust you with and I know there will be no one that can love you like he does," he uttered.

Looking straight into Sehun's eyes.

Sehun held back his tears upon hearing those words from his son. There was nothing matters to him more than his son's happiness.

"Come on, you can't be crying on your wedding," the younger joked. Smiling at him.

He then threw his arms around Sehun to pull him into a hug. "I love you, Mom," he said.

Sehun nodded within the hug.

"You know I love you more than anything," he replied.

His heart was feeling at ease whenever his son was there with him.

The knock on the door was heard and Kris was standing there with his fond smile. He saw everything happened between those two.

"I don't mean to interrupt but we need to go now," he said and pointed at the time on his wrist watch. If they didn't go now they could possibly be late.

Sehun took a deep breath before standing up from the bed. Taeyong smiled at him before walking ahead of them.

"You will be okay, trust me," he felt a soft ruffle on his head. Kris was looking at him with his calm smile.

He nodded. "Thank you for everything, Hyung. For being there with us whenever we need someone," he sincerely mentioned.

The elder grinned. "You are my little brother and will always be. Don't say that, the things I did are what family do right?," he shrugged his shoulder.

Sehun was overwhelmed by the words that he did not notice the tears gathered under his eyes. He was so thankful to have these people with him.

"Don't cry," Kris wiped away the tears with his fingers. "You must be happy on your wedding, you know?," he teased.

"If Kai hurts you, just tell us right away," he declared.

He knew Kai would not do the things he said but he was just worried.

He did not want the same things to happen anymore.m

Sehun nodded. Wrapping his arms around the taller, hugging him to express his gratitude and loves towards the elder.

"Let's go. We wouldn't want your boyfriend to get worried," he chuckled when Sehun glared at him.

xx

Kai was fascinated ever since Sehun stepped into the hall they were holding the wedding.

His appearance was breathtaking that he forgot how to breath properly.

He was beautiful.

He could not take his eyes off Sehun that day. It felt like a waste if he did so.

The wedding was simple. They only invited their close relatives and close friends.

"You might want to wipe the drool," Taemin voiced out while handing him a napkin. He let out a chuckle when the guy was startled.

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I'm not drooling," he said and wiped the area of his mouth to make sure.

"I know you are stunned by Sehun but don't make it too obvious," the latter teased.

But Kai ignored him. Who wouldn't react like that when they saw Sehun honestly?

He felt the luckiest today to know that he would be with Sehun. Ever since he knew him, there was nothing he dreamt of but making Sehun his.

And today was the day.

The ceremony was going well and smoothly without any restrictions. Even the weather was pleasantly nice today, bringing the nice atmosphere.

Siwon was looking at his son with a fond smile. He finally could see the sincere happiness under those eyes.

He turned to Kris who was standing beside him. Both of them smiling at each other.

"Congratulations."

Baekhyun greeted them with his excitement. He slightly hugged Sehun and Kai afterwards.

"Finally, this younger brother of mine is married. I still can't believe it to be honest," he said and got a glare from the person he was talking about.

Chanyeol chuckled. "I'm glad to know you are happy now, Sehun," he mentioned and smiled to both of them.

"Remember to take care of him, Kai," he continued. Kai nodded sternly. "I will, Hyung."

"Mom, I have been searching for you and Dad!," Mark suddenly appeared. He was tired of walking around to find his parents.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "You are the one who suddenly disappeared when we arrived," he sighed.

"By the way, where is Taeyong?," he asked and looked around to find the boy.

"I'm here!," he exclaimed and wrapped his arms around his parents. Standing in between them.

He turned to Kai then to Sehun. "Congratulations, Mom and...Dad!," he said.

No one had ever seen him being this happy since they met him. He had never smile this wide and excited before but today they could see it.

"Thank you, son," Kai reached out his hand to ruffle the boy's hair.

He smiled towards both of his important persons and pulled them into a big hug, ignoring the fact that they were still in the public.

Nothing matters to him at the moment but his small family. His own small family.

--

Hi! Hope you like the chapter and I'm sorry if this might turn out...weird and short? I will improve it on the next chapters so stay tuned! ❤️

Don;t forget to read my other story, 'Only You' as well! 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 14.8K 50
• 'Kim Jongin' is a single father of his only son. He was known as a popular young entrepreneur who owns big companies. He doesn't have any intention...
4.6K 257 13
Sehun struggles with the memories of his past while his best friend Jongin only moves forward. Sometimes, Sehun thinks Jongin's going to go so far th...
2.4K 129 58
"When its fate there is no coincidence" withing One night, Eight years old Prince Oh sehun become Orphanage, then he was crowned as King, giving the...
207K 8.4K 31
kim jongin lost his mom when he was 10 years old, he faced depression and forced by his father to take over his job as the biggest mafia boss, then h...