the secret of Stiles

By MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... More

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want !
what do you want ! ( Derek view )
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
memory of the past
get out Scott !!!
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
why is it so...cold ?
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
your questions are stupid !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
Derek ?
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

a day in hell

11.9K 353 73
By MCF135

                            -Stiles-

Whyyyyyyyyyy ! I almost didn't sleep for 3 days and the only night I could , Derek invites himself at my house and he becomes all weird and steal my sleep ! Why is it always me ?

I don't want to go but if I don't Scott will ask lots of question which I can't answer...so I kinda have no choice , I need to go to class today . So I take some clothe and change , I'm too tired to style my hair today so I won't . I run downstairs and walk to the kitchen and find a piece of paper .

Hello son

Already at work , didn't want to wake you up so I didn't come into your room . I'll probably work late tonight , but I'll take a day off to see the match of lacrosse even if you don't play you can always be picked last minute .

Have a good day love , dad

St:Yeah I don't think I'll be pick either , I mean I don't really try to play good or my cover wouldn't be realistic , and I'll be screwed . So I can understand why coach won't pick me , but I don't mind it's better for me . Anyways where are my toasts !!!! And why am I talking to myself again ?

I soon as I finished my breakfast , I heard a knock on my door , I go to see who it is and it's...

Sc:Hey bro !

St:Hey bud , what are you doing here ?

Sc:You don't remember what we said at the last meeting ?

St:What meeting ?

Sc:...

St:Scott...did you and the pack had a meeting without me ?

Sc:Wait it's not what it seems Stiles...

St:What is it then ?

Sc:Well you're humain and we've all decided to do a supernatural meeting because well you wouldn't be really useful here , but the meeting wasn't on anything important just to know which supernatural of the pack would protect which humans of the pack .

St:And you're telling me that "it's not important" !? Really Scott ! Did you and the pack did other meetings without me and the other humans pack members ?

Sc:...no...

St:Scoot I'm not a werewolf but I can see that you're lying to me right now . How many ?

Sc:What...?

St:How many meeting ? I said with a harsh voice , I was honestly hurt that Scott and the rest of the pack would do that , and surprisingly it hurts me even more to think that Derek would be part of this...

Sc:Stiles...I'm sorry bu-

St:JUST HOW MANY SCOTT ! HOW MANY TIME DID YOU FRICKING DO THIS !?

Sc:23...

St:23...23 fricking meeting Scott ! Wow ! You're literally the worst alpha ever , the worst friend...THE WORST BROTHER ! SCOTT DID YOU EVEN IMAGINE IF ANY OF US WOULD OF GOT HURT BECAUSE YOU DECIDED THAT IT WAS THE BEST IDEA NOT TO GIVE US ALL THE INFORMATIONS !

                          -Scott-

The meeting of this weekend was really boring without Stiles sarcastic comments , Allison wasn't here either , Lydia is a banshee but since she doesn't really know how to control her powers so we didn't invite her either . But during the meeting we concluded that , I watch Stiles , Derek's sick so he stays home , Isaac watches over Allison even if I didn't really like that , Boyd and Erica wanted to stay together so they both watch over Lydia .

I made my way to stiles' and knocked on his door . After a minute the door opened and I see a really tired Stiles but he's still smiling like always . He has a confused look on his face for some reason...

Sc:Hey bro !

St:Hey bud , what are you doing here ?

Sc:You don't remember what we said at the last meeting ? I asked confused

St:What meeting ?

Oh no...I totally forgot he wasn't here that day ! I literally just thought about the meeting how could I forget Stiles wasn't there. I hope he'll think he just forgot what was said and think nothing of it

St:Scott...did you and the pack had a meeting without me ?

Sc:Wait it's not what it seems Stiles...

St:What is it then ? I was glad he didn't seem too angry

Sc:Well you're human and we've all decided to do a supernatural meeting because well you wouldn't be really useful here , but the meeting wasn't on anything important just to know which supernatural of the pack would protect which humans of the pack .

St:And you're telling me that "it's not important" !? Really Scott ! Did you and the pack did other meeting without me and the humans pack member ?

Sc:...no...I lied , I know it wasn't a good thing to do but i wanted to protect them...

St:Scoot I'm not a werewolf but I can see that you're lying to me right now . How many ?

Sc:What...?

St:How many meeting ? He said that with a harsh voice , i didn't know his voice could be that emotionless he was extremely pissed off....I messed up

Sc:Stiles...I'm sorry bu-

St:JUST HOW MANY SCOTT ! HOW MANY TIME DID YOU FRICKING DO THIS !?

Sc:23...I was still lying , we did that way more but I knew he would snap , so I lied...again...

St:23...23 fricking meeting Scott ! Wow ! You're literally the worst alpha ever , the worst friend...THE WORST BROTHER ! SCOTT DID YOU EVEN IMAGINE IF ANY OF US WOULD OF GOT HURT BECAUSE YOU DECIDED THAT IT WAS THE BEST IDEA NOT TO GIVE US ALL THE INFORMATIONS !

He was right...they could've got hurt because of my decision , but I just wanted to protect all of them...they can't heal but we can so they would've been in danger . No I made the best decision ,I'm a true alpha and i made the right decision for my pack !

Sc:No I made the right decision .

St:No you didn't !

Sc:You can't heal , we can ! So i made the right decision , and plus I am the alpha and a true one so I can't make bad decision .

St:Do you even hear yourself Scott ! It's because we can't heal that we need to be prepared ! If we don't have your super strength , your super speed and your fast healing we need to compensate by having all the informations !

Sc:I'm a true alpha I can't be wrong ! I'm the best alpha that can exist , a true alpha can't be a bad alpha that doesn't make sense . The nature wouldn't have gave me this power if it didn't thought I was good enough to have it .

St:You're wrong Scott...get out , don't talk to me until you fricking accept that even "the true alpha" can be wrong .

Wait he wants me to get out ? Is this a joke! Does he even know that I can literally kill him right now and he dares being disrespectful ? I know he is supposed to be my brother but sometimes he really gets annoying when he thinks that he knows everything and that he can't be wrong !

Sc:Urgh...you're so annoying when you think you know everything better then others .

St:Are you serious ? Scott I'm not the one who thinks I'm better ! You are ! You always blame me for what you do !

Sc:Stop trying to make you feel better about all that ! You're so selfish and not even a good friend you're just toxic !

St:Me...toxic ? Really scott you honestly think I am the one toxic one here ? I saved your ass countless times , when you got bitten I didn't leave, I sacrificed everything for you because I thought I was your brother ! You know what...just don't talk to me , again until you finally realize that even " mister true alpha " can be wrong ! You know being wrong isn't a bad thing and there's nothing wrong admitting it. I just... I don't understand why you can't accept it.

_______________________________________

I hope you liked this new chapter ! I took a while to post it but i hope it was still great , it's just that the new chapters are way longer then my first ones , they are twice the amount of words so obviously it takes twice as much time for me to write them . So I just hope you still like this story and that you don't mind , now all I need to say is....bye and see you next chapter ! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 33 7
StilesXScottXDerek It's not so important to the story itself and this is just a 13+ story but this does have mentions of top stiles... Which is amazi...
38.1K 1.1K 57
Stiles was not your average high school student. His life was already crazy enough with his best friend being a true alpha, his boyfriend was also a...
372K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
167K 6.2K 44
Book One - God, they hate each other. Stiles is so sarcastic, and his mouth always gets him into trouble. Particularly with a certain brooding sour w...