'reincarnated' as a pretty bo...

By oneushoe

in which, a transgender boy dies in a car accident and gets isekai'd into his favorite anime and manga. start... More

CH.0
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
1K SPECIAL
CH.12
CH.12.5
BOOK 2 IS OUT !

CH.13

4K 186 118
By oneushoe

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

ubuyashiki was talking to muzan. you were close by in a bush where the two kids were, they didn't know that you were gonna save them.

you hid your presence, hoping muzan wouldn't notice you. suddenly, a loud explosion set off. you quickly grabbed the children and ran away with them.

they looked at you shocked, tears in their eyes "hold in tight, kids." you said. the two did as told and held on tight.

you ran to the place where the other three children were. when you arrived, you put them down. they gave you a nod as if saying good luck.

you nodded and run back. you heard muzan yelling "you think you could corner me, slayers! i'll end you all!" suddenly, you were in the infinity fostess (??).

you tched and went to the room where douma was supposed to be in the original manga, killing a few demons on the way there without stopping.

you put the box down and let the two demons get out. yorichii looked at you with pity in his eyes. why? well..

douma and kokushibo forced you to kill them when the war began. by the time they got out the box, you already had tears in your eyes.

you pulled them in s tight hug, crying your eyes out. you didn't wanna kill them. they hugged back with sad smiles on their faces.

"you have to do it y/n. please, for us." douma said. kokushibo nodded in agreement. you nodded.

they pulled away from the hug. douma took his hat off and put it on your head while kokushibo gave you his kimono and haori.

you put them all in the box, along with kokushibo's sword. you grabbed your sword and lifted it up.

your hands were shaking, you were hesitating "let's see each other in the after life, okay?" they said in sync.

you lowered your sword and hugged them again, making them chuckle and hug back.

you kissed kokushibo on the forehead before kissing douma on the lips. he was shocked, but he still kissed back with tears sliding down his cheeks.

he then pulled back, handing you your sword "come on y/n. it's alright." douma said.

the two demons were smiling, tears pouring out of their eyes. you took a deep breath.

you then sliced their heads off. you watched their bodies fade away into shades. you saw their spirit for a second.

they along with yorichii and also sabito who came a while ago, said their goodbyes and left.. forever.

they knew that muzan will die today, so they could leave and rest in peace. you yelled and cried there, kneeling on the ground in front of the two demons' clothes.

after a few minutes of crying, you felt many demon presences coming your way. you sobbed while putting their clothes into the box, which you put back on your back after everything was in there.

you were holding your sword in your hand, waiting for the demons to attack. then suddenly out of nowhere, tons of demons attacked you from every direction.

you took a deep breath, using the sun breathing as you swirled around in a circle, slicing the heads off all at once.

you sighed and wiped your tears that were still sliding down your face, wanting to focus on the battle.

you looked around to make sure you sliced all of the heads off. after you were sure, you began running around blindly.

you killed bunch of demons on the way. you also killed two uppermoons, who were too slow to notice you and died without dealing you any damage.

it's been two hours since you've been running. you met mitsuri and obanai on the way and killed nakime.

you three were almost unscathed. right now, you wanted to find giyuu and tanjiro as fast as possible. around the room you just went, you heard... crumbling of a demon.

you peeked i side the room and saw.. tanjiro, rengoku, uzui and giyuu. they were all injured, but the injuries weren't deadly.

"yo. did you kill akaza?" you asked. they flinched at your appearance, not knowing you were there. they blinked in sync before nodding.

"good job. there are five uppermoons dead now. one more to go." you said. with that, you left as you heard crowd yelling out that zenitsu killed kaigaku.

the fostress began to shake, obviously it was about to break and fall. just as you thought of that, the fostress broke and all of you fell down to the floor outside.

"three hours until sunrise!" a crow yeller, making you get up and so did the others. you brushed the dirt off your clothes and quickly checked the box.

thankfully it wasn't broken or anything, just dirty. you looked forward, seeing muzan already fighting the hashiras.

you saw mitsuri and muichiro kill the last uppermoon. muzan now had white long hair, mouths all over his body.

you took a deep breath before attacking muzan, not holding back. you started to cut him up into slices, where his hearts and brains are.

muzan kept on regenerating, fear could be seen on his face. it seemed that he was trying to escape, but you did not let him do that.

you continued, and continued. his regeneration was becoming slower every time you sliced him.

the other just watched, shocked expressions on their faces. you finally had the access to the see-through world.

you continued attacking muzan like that without letting him escape, with the help of other pillars and slayers.

"fifteen minutes till sunrise!" yelled a crow, making you feel a bit relieved since you were starting to get exhausted.

you flashed muzan a glare when he regenerated, him shaking in pain and fear. after a few minutes, you could see the sun slowly rising.

you ignored and continued attacking, the others doing the same. the kamaboko squad were watching from a far, none of them seeing what you were doing.

you were too fast for them to catch up. you were slowly realizing that the sun was almost up, making you attack even faster.

once the sun hit muzan's skin, he yelled out in pain as he faded into pieces of dust. you were breathing heavily, a big smile on your face.

tears slid down your face. you saved them. you saved all of the pillars. you kneeled on the floor and cried "we did it! he's dead!"

that made the other slayers cry as well, yelling 'yeah!' on top of their lungs. you looked up at the sky, that was no longer covered in the stars.

"we did it.." you muttered, a big smile on your face as tears slid down your face. you heard running, making you look over to the sound.

you saw nezuko, tanjiro and the whole kamaboko squad running towards you while crying. you placed your sword down and opened your arms, making the whole squad jump on you.

you laughed softly at them and pat their heads each gently. you saw kakushis helping the injured ones.

"y/n!" you heard mitsuri calling for you. you turned to her, seeing that the pillars were all walking towards you.

you stood up, along with the kamaboko squad. you spread your arms just like you did to the kamaboko squad.

mitsuri was the first one to hug you, literally running towards with tears running down her face.

she pulled back when the others were here and you gave each a hug. when you hugged obanai, your two snakes seemed to hug each other as well which made you chuckle.

TIMESKIP

"thank you for coming." kiriya said. the pillars were sitting in front of the current head of the clan, the last hashira meeting.

"this is the final hashira meeting." the child said "sanemi. giyuu. shinobu. mitsuri. gyomei. y/n. kyojuro. tengen. muichiro. obanai." he said everyone's names.

kiriya talked about how many corps members have died "thus, the demon slayer corps disbands today." he said.

"understood." you all said in sync.

"for many years, fighters such as yourselves risked your lives.."

"and fought bravely to save the people of the world."

"everyone in the ubuyashiki family.. extends their heartfelt gratitude." the five siblings spoke together as they bowed.

the pillars immediately told to stop bowing "what held the demon slayer corps together.. was the ubuyashiki family." sanemi said.

"kiriya, you were amazing at your job. ao your father and your ancestors were." giyuu said. kiriya thanked him and started crying.

you smiled and stood up, walking over to them. the five siblings looked at you a bit confused, making you chuckle.

you pulled all of the five into a big hug "i promised your mother that i'll take care of you all. so from now on.. i'll be your guardian." you said as you hugged them.

they started crying into your shoulders and chest, you were smiling sadly. they lost their parents at such a young age..

you opened your eyes, just to be welcomed by a very familiar white room. you stood up and looked around, seeing the grey wolf resting calmly on the floor as usual.

you smiled and waved at it "hello. i'm guessing i died?" you asked. the wolf just nodded in response before speaking.

"i'll be sending you to another world. you may know it by the name of 'tokyo revengers'. your looks will stay the same as when you were young." it said.

you died due to old age. when you died you were 80 years old. you nodded and sighed "alright then. guess i'll have something to spend my strength on." you chuckled.

the wolf chuckled as well "well then.. good luck." it said before sending you away.

END

<><><><><><>

hello fellow readers! i hope you guys enjoyed this book!! there will be another book that connects to this story so basically reincarnated as a pretty boy book 2! though, it won't be involving demon slayer anymore! i decided to make a story that's about y/n traveling into a different anime dimension whenever he dies ! his memories will all be still in his head so ^^ he will have the abilities and looks as well ! the next book is gonna be about tokyo revengers, so i advise you to read the manga n watch the anime ! thank you for being here with me !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 92 11
𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 π…π€πŒπˆπ‹π˜ and his younger sister gave Tanjiro Kamado all the motivation he needed. After his life was stripped away from him, he was p...
143K 6K 48
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
39.2K 678 42
|DemonSlayer| Tanjiro has turned to a demon.. But How? β€’ β€’'will... I die...?' β€’Inosuke x Tanjiro β€’bxb This will be different according to the...
54.4K 1.4K 14
Inosuke has lived in the wild his whole life until recently. Since he met Tanjiro and Zenitsu, he got to experience friendship for the first time. Al...