Konosuba (malereader X megumin

By ginrip

You have the powers of ulquiorra cifer within the "wonderful" world of konosuba all cause you up and died. wa... More

dead as expected...
Explosion loli and an adventure
Cabbages and an odd knight
Exposition and glorious explosion's!
an explosion for this formidable foe
A price for this cursed sword!
A conclusion to this worthless fight!
A Second Death in This Freezing Season!
Love for a recovering protagonist

A Background for this unfortunate protagonist

1K 19 4
By ginrip

FAIR WARNING THIS CHAPTER GET'S DARK, ALSO IT INVOLVES COARSE LANGUAGE, THIS IS THE STORY OF YOUR FIRST DEATH. if you do not wish to read this chapter and or you will get offended then please don't

You were all returning to the guild after you and Kazuma got murdered by the Winter Shogun, but Megumin was unusually clingy.

Y/n: Are you alright Megumin? Did you get hurt?

Megumin: I...

Y/n: What's wrong?

Darkness: She is clearly upset you died.

Y/n: What?

Aqua: Even I could figure that out.

Kazuma: seriously man how out of touch are you with your emotions?

Y/n: I- I'm sorry...

Kazuma: And to think you were crying and hugging me just a bit ago.

Y/n: Shut up, you insect.

Everyone laughed, even Meguming seemed to smile a bit, but you could tell something was still up.

Y/n: Megumin?

Megumin: Y/n... is it true that you cried?

you went quiet.

Kazuma: Yeah it was, although his face had no emotion tears were still falling down.

Y/n: I... I did not want to lose this, worse yet I didn't want to go back to where I came In any way, I like this world and can tolerate those in it.

Darkness: This world?

Y/n: How about when we get back I show you guy's my life rather than telling you?

Megumin: That would be good.

Kazuma: I agree.

Aqua: I already know but why not.

Darkness: Your life? but your only 14?

Y/n: You will see what I mean.

Darkness: ok then.

You almost made it to the guild but instead, you chose to go to your room at the Inn, bringing the others with you.

Kazuma: so, how are you going to show us?

Y/n: Simple, with Solita Vista, it shows other's what I have seen and what I was feeling at the time.

Megumin: Are you sure you're okay with showing us this?

Darkness: yeah it seems personal.

Y/n: You guy deserves the truth, just promise me you will not repeat it to anyone.

All of them: I promise.

You pull out your eye and crush it, doing so causes it to become a mist of sorts that surround them and beings to show them you're past.

--Six year's old--

The image shows a young version of you waking up in the morning and going to you're parents.

Past Y/n: Hey mum! dad!

Father: Hello my son, how are you this morning?

Past Y/n: I am well.

You hug both your parents as the current you starts to cry.

Mother: That is good to hear, I love you.

Past Y/n: I love you too mum.

She gives you a kiss on the cheek and sends you off to school, you were not exactly popular but it didn't matter you enjoyed the few friends you did have. You were wealthy with your family but you never let it change your views on others. Everyone in the room feeling your past joy and happiness.

Megumin: ^it's almost like he was a different person...^

You were playing with you're friend's and school finally ended with you returning home and before you knew it the day ended with you falling asleep. waking up the next morning.

Past Y/n: Hey mum!

Your mother simply looks at you with tears in her eyes.

Past Y/n: What's wrong?

Your father speaks up, voice trembling.

Father: w-we are...

Past Y/n: Are what?

Mother: we are going to put you up for adoption.

your mother said through her tears.

Past Y/n: What?! why?! 

Father: we have to leave this country, we will come back for you I promise.

Past Y/n: You promise? Why can't you take me with you?

Mother: we just can't.

Past Y/n: Don't you love me?

there was a silence, and both your parent's face bore a dark and grim expression.

Father: We...

Several people arrived, prepared to take you away.

???: We are prepared to take the kid.

Father: Thank you...

Mother: I... sorry.

You get restrained and put in the vehicle taking you to the adoption centre, the whole time you were thinking upon your parent's words "we have to leave this country, we will come back for you I promise."

Past Y/n: ^I should have asked how long they would take.^

You Begrudingly follow the lady who was driving, passing the front counter and finally into a room with other's your age.

???: You will be staying here for the foreseeable future, we have it marked that you can't be adopted so your parents can pick you up when they can.

You did not respond. several days went by without you eating, sleeping, or talking to anyone that is until someone took your choice away.

15 year old: Do you think you are too good to be here!

You still didn't respond and he grabbed you by the collar of you're fairly expensive shirt.

Past Y/n: I did not say that.

You could not understand why he was so angry, actually, nowadays you could not really understand anything, the only thing you felt was a degree of emptiness and a longing for you're parents.

15 year old: I heard about you from the staff, you came from a rich family and when they decided they did not want you, they tossed you away.

Hearing these words seemed to bring back your emotion's if only for a bit, but only one emotion, pure rage.

Past Y/n: Shut up! you don't understand anything! they said they would come back for me!

He hit you in the head causing you to stumble back and fall.

15 year old: Who are you telling to shut up!

Past Y/n: You, dumbass.

He kicked you in the rips three times and pulled you back upright.

15 year old: Why don't you say that again! 

Past Y/n: ^I knew he was waiting for this...^

You think for a moment and grabbed a pencil and jabbed his arm with it causing him to bleed more than expected, just then a staff member walked in and saw him bleeding.

Staff member: Jason! what happened!?

Jason: He stabbed me, and all I was doing was welcoming him! 

Past Y/n: His lying!

You looked around meeting eye's with all the witnesses but no one stood up for you in fact worse, they agreed with Jason.

Staff member: How dare you lie to me!

Past Y/n: I have evidence! See the marks on my face and my bruised rips! 

Jason: I was trying to defend myself! he came at me like a psycho!

everyone else agreed with him.

Past Y/n: ^so that's how it is, pack mentality.^

Staff member: do you have anything to say for yourself?

Past Y/n: When my parents come back I promise you I will burn this building to the ground...

Staff member: Oh you think they will come back? they left for another country to start a new life without you! They are not coming back.

Past Y/n: Liar!

But deep down, you felt she was telling the truth.

--age of 14-- 

It had been eight years and life continued to get worse, you slept away from the others which was good but you had no room to move, you were barely fed and you had refused to talk to anyone, although that did not stop them from harming you, they had beaten you several times and with your threat of "burning this building to the ground" the staff turned a blind eye, you were insulted, hit, and bullied and you never fit in, but after awhile the beating's stopped mattering and the insults stopped hurting, all that hurt was every day that went by without your parents returning, in fact, it had turned you sour.

Past Y/n: ^They never loved me... it was lies all of it! to get me to lower my guard so that they could just get rid of me!^

Your hatred turned to sorrow and then finally your sorrow turned to nothing, you no longer felt anything, you're day's become one and every day was the same, until one day you decided that living was not worth it, although you decided to make your presence worthwhile all the same, you found the Oil in the building and the gas valve and swore to make good on your promise to "burn this building to the ground." and so you waited for the "excursion" to happen which of course you were not invited to and you were left in the building alone. Knowing and feeling nothing but your desire to burn along with this adoption centre and in the fire be redeemed. You spread the oil around the building and broke open the gas pipe, using a hammer you broke into the staff room and grabbed a lighter, and then finally you wrote a note and put it in the mailbox, walking back inside you set the building on fire eventually causing a gas explosion and in one swift moment both your life and the building were nothing but ashes.

Past Y/n: Finally... It feels so warm...

with your final words, you died, killing yourself in the flame you lit and burning your "hell" to the ground.

The note read, Although no one will care about my death, maybe the building will be missed at least, enjoy your time on the streets.

---present-day--- 

Y/n: So, that's my story 

A/N: although there was a time skip from age of 6 to 14 Kazuma and the group did not get such luxury, they felt and witnessed every painful beating and bit of dispair.

Kazuma: wow...man... I'm sorry.

Megumin was holding back tears. Darkness was visibly shocked and Aqua confused. 

Y/n: Are you okay Aqua?

Aqua: your parents didn't hate you, they loved you with all their heart.

Hearing this brought rage to your body.

Y/n: how could you possibly say that! they left me! they broke their promise!

Aqua: they had to, the truth is they were going to get killed and wanted you to be safe.

You stopped, it seemed like the world around you had done the same.

Aqua: The reason they never came back, was because they were killed.

Hearing these words brought a wave of relief, then a stronger one of regret and sorrow.

Y/n: Why did you not tell me sooner? 

You asked calmly or well as calm as you could be.

Aqua: I truly thought you knew this.

You went quiet, tears falling everywhere tears of relief yet sorrow and longing, you could not speak at this point, and all you could see was tears.

they all hugged you, in an attempt to comfort you, you look up and see what almost would seem to be a phantom of your parents looking at you smiling, you smile back and they disappear their souls finally able to rest.

Y/n: ^thank you mother, thank you, father, I'm sorry.^

the last thing you heard was their voice.

father: Live happily my son.

Mother: Cherish your friends.

Y/n: I will, I promise.

Kazuma: What was that?

Y/n: Don't worry.

A/n: well damn sorry that was a bit of a fucked up chapter but I wanted to do the back story and didn't want to sugar code it, you're regularly scheduled program will resume shortly and I hope to see you all again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...