Mafia and his girl [LTY] ✓

Від chqrmcty

When a kind caring woman needs to encounter the most ruthless mafia in an unexpected situations. And who know... Більше

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
just skipp me :>
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Bonus Chapter 41
promotion

Chapter 21

4.2K 190 87
Від chqrmcty

Hello, this human has finally updated, thank you for waiting and happy reading!!

I got dressed up casually. Misty hoodie and a black shorts is going to be a perfect outfit for today. I went to taeyong's room and he's ready as well. Not wasting more time, we went to my dorm.

•••••

He parked his sports car in front of my dorm, and I quickly rushed inside of my room jumping to the bed, hugging my plushies. But the smell isn't something that makes me happy or comfortable. It makes me nauseous. It smells like an old blanket that you kept on your closet for years.

'Huekk'

I rushed to my toilet and before i could even throws up, i saw a cockroach running towards me.

"TAEYONGGG" i shouted while crying. I thought visiting my dorm would be a great ideas to do, but it turns out to be a disaster in this afternoon.

I ran to my kitchen sinks instead to deal with my nauseousness.

"What happened?" Taeyong ask a little bit late.

"There's a cockroaches inside of the toilet, disgusting.." i said while rinsing my mouth.

I sat on the couch on my living room and turned on my tv. While taeyong is already sitting beside me, playing his phone.

"Taeyong?" I called his name out slowly

"What?" He replied

"Can i borrow some money?" I asked him

"What for?" He asked me back

"I need to pay for my loans and rents, i havent been working for a while and i dont have any cents with me to pay off my rent" i replied

"No need, I've bought this place" he replied

He makes me speechless.

The rest of my afternoon is going on just like that, boring and tired. Taeyong is too busy with his phone while i roams around my house, cleaning them, and watch tv. Taeyong doesn't pays even a little attention towards me. Completely off, ignoring me

•••••

Night has finally came. Its 7pm and the weather is pretty cold. Its going to be winter in one more months

"Taeyong, do you want some noodles? I'll cook some for you too if you want" i said from my mini kitchen. The distance between my kitchen and my living room is not far so im pretty sure that taeyong heard me.

He place his phone down and walks to the kitchen instead of replying to my questions.

"What are you doing?" He asked investigating the pack of noodles i had on my hand.

"Well, what do you think? Im taking a bath?" I asked him back as i got annoyed isn't the answer is obvious that im going to cook?

"Dont eat noodles, its not good for your health, lets eat something else out there" he said throwing my pack of noodles into the dustbin.

His sudden attitude change creeps the hell out of me. 2 days ago, he wanted to kill this baby, but then a few hours later, he accepted this baby, and then he proudly announced to his dad that im pregnant, sacrificing himself to protect me from a bullets, but at night he is planning to kill this baby sooner, but now, he cares about my health?

"Okay.. let me took my cardigan first, im cold" i replied and walked away

I went to my room, and took my cardigan. I also washed my face and adding a lipgloss to my lips. The lipgloss are light pink and It taste like a cherry bomb. Also, not forgetting to tie my hair into a ponytail

"I'm ready, where are we going?" I asked him

"Up to you" he replied

"How about going to the gangnam streets? There's a delicious place where we could eat a beef barbecue, lets go there" i smiled and jumped around

"Mmh" he said picking his car keys on the table.

"Wait, we'll took a train instead of using your sports car, its pretty crowded there, you wont have a place for your car to park" i said, and surprisingly, he puts down his key and listened to me.

He walks closer to me, step by step its getting so close, so so close that i could feel his breath. He leans down and his hands touches my cheeks. His eyes kept on focusing on my lips. And a few seconds later, his lips lands on mines. his kiss starts to deepened ever seconds absenting every teeth i have, now my colored lipgloss are hundred percent ruined

Our kiss ended by him giving a small peck on my lips.

"What are you doing? You ruined my lips" i said and putting my sad fave expressions.

"You looked better like that, and dont tie your hair" he said and pulled my hair tie directly.

"Ck, whyyyyyyyy" i asked him but he ignored me, taking his cap and walked out of my dorm, waiting me outside.

I let out a long sigh, and followed him with my big step.

We took a bus and stopped at the train station. It took around 15 minutes to gangnam streets using a train. The night wind are so cold, and it is crowded with people coming back from work, romantic couples, families and much more.

We stopped at the beef barbecue restaurant and eats there.

After finish eating, we walked around the street enjoying the night air, even though its cold. We walked around as how most couples did. He let me cling on to his arms.

"Taeyong-? Can we go to that mall?" I asked him while pointing at the building.

"No, I brought my gun here, so i wont be allowed" he replied

"Why in the world would you bring your gun here? Its not like we're going to a war or something, ck how about going to a park instead? The night park views are so pretty" i said suggesting him a new place to go

He doesnt reply, so i dragged him to the park. I saw a sign hanged in front of the park

'Sorry, we're closed. Maintenance in progress'

At this point, i feel like today is the worst day ever, ever.

I let out a loud sigh, removing my hands that clings onto taeyongs arm and walk by myself. I went to the bench in front of a coffee shop and sat there before i starts to cry.

I just felt sad, tired, unlucky. And the wind supports my whole situation. I felt like the wind is mocking me at how unlucky i am.

Taeyong walks closer towards me while removing his hoodie in the public. When the hoodies he wore are completely off of his body, i just knew that he's wearing a white t-shirts inside.

"Wear this" he said handing me his hoodie.

With all the mighty might i have i pushed his hands away.

"No thanks in FINE..... achoo" my lips might lies, but my nose arent. They're too honest.

I took his hoodie slowly as i got embarrassed for rejecting his hoodie at the first place.

"Lets go" he said taking my hands with him and we walked back tp the train station.

•••••

Since its getting late at night, the train has become so silent and only a few people taking a train including me and taeyong

I sat on the train chairs near the door and taeyong is sitting besides me. There's literally no one else in these train except a guy who sits in front of me he dressed in all black, lowkey similar to someone I've ever seen, but i dont know who it was. His eyes kept on staring at the ground while both of his hands are inside of a pocket doing something for sure because it kept on moving.

At that time, taeyong pulled my hoodies closer to him leaving no space at all. I was wondering why, until suddenly

'Trangg' a hard thing just hits the trains metal chair. When i looked at what it is, i realized that it was a bullets. I would be died already if taeyong didnt pull me closer to him. I looked super terrified unlike taeyong who looks just calm as if he knows that these all is going to happen.

I looked at the guy in front of me, that seems to be the one who shoots the bullets and hits the metal chair. But something shocks me more. He- he- he is

Dead with bloods starts dripping down the floor. My eyes got 10 times widen. Who the hell did this-?

I looked at taeyong from his head down to his hands, and thats when i realized he shoots that guy with his soundproof gun, the gun that he brought.

"tae-yong what are you doing? We'll be in danger, has you lost your mind" i whispered. My hands starts trembling along with my legs. They tremble in sync.

"Tae-" i got cut off when he shows a 'shusshh' sign. He lowered down his cap that he wore and also making me to wear the hoodies cap. He pulls the strings on my hoodie, showing only my eyes.

I gripped on taeyong's hands hardly because im too scared right now.

After around 5 minutes, the guy that taeyong's shoots starts to looks more pathetic. His face are white pale and his bloods starts making a river on the floor.

The train stops and the doors opened. Hurriedly, we both left the train in a bit rush. We decided to walk to my dorm instead of taking a bus. Its riskier, taeyong said. One thing to remember, he just killed a guy.

By walking, it took around 30 minutes to arrive at my dorm, i sat inside of his sports car while catching my breath. Im not longer care about my plushies, clothes, bags, etc all i want right now is to take a good sleep after these whole unlucky day.

Taeyong start his engine cars and drove back to the mansion.

"Taeyong? Do you know that guy?" I asked him slowly

"I dont know, maybe he's my enemy" he replied.

"Bu-but how did they know we're there, could it be a coincidence?" I asked him

"No, someone is spying us, there's a betrayal at the mansion. Dont trust anyone , not even jaehyun, doyoung, haechan,.... mingyu. Except me" he ended his sentence as he grips his steering wheel harder.

I nodded and throw my sight at the window, slowly, my eyes starts to close and i fell asleep.

•••••

Taeyong arrived at the mansion and he parked his car at the basement. He looked at haera for a while and thats when he realized she's in a deep sleep. Her day must have been so exhausting and she must have been in a shock.

He opened haeras door slowly and carried her in his arm. She's still asleep.

He placed her slowly in his bed. Initiatively he decided to wipe haeras make up off. Not much just some bb cream, but still that bb cream could stain his white bed sheets.

He entered haeras room and went to the make up desk. Theres only one bottle on the desk which happens to be the make up remover. He took the bottle but something catches his eyes directly. Its the polaroids strips that they got from the photo booth in the mall back then

A picture of haera and taeyong inside of a same frame. Haera smiled widely and taeyong being expressionless. But something more eye catching is that haera drew two horns on taeyongs head, indicating that he is evil. Taeyong took that polaroids and looks at it deeper, it makes him smile for some reason.

Its like a picture of the devil and an angel in a same frame. This is the first time he smiled this widely. If anyone who saw taeyong right now, they might really think that taeyong has lost his mind.

After a while he placed that polaroids back and took the make up cleanser with him.

He wiped haeras face slowly, making sure every inch of her face is cleaned. He realized how pretty haera looked. His eyes cant stop staring at the sleeping haera. His eyes slowly went down and stops at haeras stomach that starts to shows that shes pregnant even though its only less than a month yet her stomach shows already.

His hands automatically move and lands on her stomach. He placed his huge hands there covering almost all the surface of hareas stomach.

He realized something.

Isnt him being too cruel?

Probably its fine to laugh right now at how dumb he is. He withdrew his hands as fast as an airplane and he decided to clean himself up.

After he finishes taking a bath, he went back to his bed area. Haera is still asleep in the same positions, in the middle of the king sized bed.

Taeyong decided to sleep on his couch instead of moving haera and sleep on a same bed with her.

He went to his couch, he took a remote controller and press one button and at that time the couch expands to a bed. He lays himself there closing his eyes but he couldn't sleep at all.

•••••

'DUARRRR'

That loud sounds woke me up from my sleep. I got super sweaty. Isnt it a gun sounds or a bomb? I looked around the room and everything was dark, its not a war or a gun or even a bomb

'DUARRR'

I heard the sound again and its actually a thunder. A really loud thunderstorm coming along with the lightning creeps me out. It reminds me of irene and the incident at that day.

'DUARR'

The thunder and lightning starts coming more frequent and louder along with the rain that starts to drops.

I have no idea what i should do right now. I starts crying as one of my hands grabbed the blanket that used to cover me earlier.

"Tae...yong, hiks hikss" i cried calling out taeyongs name.

I tried to be brave once again and looked at my surroundings. Everything is dark but theres a dim lights coming near the window.

I crawled down my bed slowly holding my stomach and walked to the source of the lamp. I was so relieved when i knew that taeyong is laying there with closed eyes.

Without wanting to wake him up, slowly i tried to snuggle to taeyong's embrace. It pretty hard because its dark and theres so little space. After snuggling here and there i finally managed to lay on top of taeyong's chest. I hugged him tightly without realizing that taeyong is actually haven't fallen asleep yet.

•••••

Let me give you all some sweet uwu-ish stuff for a while hehe, anyway sorry for abandoning this fanfics for like 2 weeks omg im gonna cry 😭. Im currently having my exams. I thought I'll be able to post during my exam but yeah damn it never mind.

But seriously dont worry!! I'll be posting more frequent now since theres only 2 exams left. Ill try to update 3-5 chapters a week :3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

280K 7.1K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
42.2K 1.6K 44
The lights were switched on and we see that the person is covered in blood and has collapsed on the ground it was "JENNIE!!!!" I yelled and went rush...
Catch me if you can Від <3

Романтика

395K 6.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
10K 479 45
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐎, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒." When a CEO who's an underground mafia too but secretly falls in love wit...