JasLy- True Love Never Ends

suxana_jasly

Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the... Еще

Disclaimer
What is going to happen next?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Doubts
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.

44.

4.3K 284 86
suxana_jasly

p.s. Don't die after reading this.

To Aly, she was the most beautiful lady on Earth right now.

Jas went to the paps. They teased her. She blushed like anything.

She felt things she never felt, that she would end up kissing her bestfriend like that. She was very happy.

The fact that Aly was leaving for Maldives that night didn't bother her. She was so pleased by the welcome she got.

At a point, she really wanted a deep hug from him, but he was going.

She quickly finished her meeting with the paps as she was blushing a lot. She walked to the parking lot. It was open. There were cars all over, trees and the night sky. She walked slowly now, as the place was very nice, no one was there. She observed the trees flying with the breeze. Her hair was flowing.

The smell of soil before rain engulfed her through the air. She could smell it. She felt very good. She was walking with her hand on her back folded and just a phone in her hand. She walked slower. She suddenly felt sad.

She wanted to come back to India just for Aly, and he was not there. Yes it was a very beautiful welcome from him but she wanted him with her then. She had a scrunchy in her hand, she tied her hair up with that.

She walked between the trees, breeze blowing. The place was very silent and sunsan. She could sense a good rain would pour down the sky. Thunder made some sound. She knew what the weather would turn to, a romantic one but Aly was not there.

She remembered that night of them where they had their kasmes. That rainy night, the kiss in the rain, their confessions to each other. As she walked she remember the romantic night.

At a distance she saw Aly's car, she walked to it. She knew Aly must have sent it to pick her.

As she went, she looked a little up and saw Aly staring at her in the most nashili way ever. He was sitting on the driving seat with his one hand on the steering and looking left at her, walking towards him.

She walked a bit faster confused but looking at him, a little smile over her face appeared.

She reached the car, open the front door and went in smiling at him confusingly.

She entered and sat. She looked at him now with a confused smile. Aly still was staring her so lovingly with his nashili eyes.

Jas now understood some. She approached him and locked her lips with his. She was in a half sitting position in her sit so was bit over him.

As soon as she approached, Aly held her bare waist and kissed her with love.
They kissed lustfully this time. So many days of not showering their love, they went crazy for each others love.

Jasmin after some seconds released her lips and came Infront of his face looked at him with an expressionless face and hugged him with a jerk, as tightly she could.

Aly smiled a bit and hugged her back. They both felt they got their world in them.

Aly got her a little up and looked at her. He put his hand behind her hair and opened the tie. Her long hair opened with a bounce and they both smiled and approached for a kiss. She kept kissing and releasing and kissing. They felt so good and pleased right now.

Aly to her ears..

A: Tonight I am all yours.

J: Tonighr and forever mine.

Saying this, she locked her lips changing her sit and went over him. She sat over him with her legs on both sides and kissed lustfully.

She pulled up his t-shirt while kissing, Aly got it off and threw it on the next sit. Jas, while kissing touched his shoulders and chest while Aly roaming his hand on her wait making it more bare and caressing inside her hair.

He moved her top's straps down her shoulder making her shoulder bare. He then went to her neck kissing it from their to the bare parts in her chest.

Jas just closed her eyes and held his neck and caressed his hair as he did so enjoying his touch.

Jas gasped with every kiss he placed. They both sank into the moment. They couldn't stop. Aly bit places on her neck leaving love bites, he went to her ears and bit her ear lobes.

He again went to her neck kissing it romantically. He went Infront of her face and pecked her lips for some time.

J: Aly... (She gasped)

Aly went to her shoulders and kissed her collarbone and the areas very lovingly. He grabbed her tightly making her body completely stick to his bare body. They had never felt like this, they never thought they would ever have these moments together.

Aly picked her up and shifted her to the next sit and went over her. Both locked their lips. They kissed each other lustfully. Aly moved her hand all over her back. He put her hand inside her top and caressed her back while kissing.

Seeing their position, Jasmin released her lips to say,

J: Aly... Koi aajayega..

A: Nahi ayega...

J: tujhe kaise pata??

A: Itna maat bol baby!! (And pecked her lips)

J: hogaya bass..... (Smiles blushingly pushing him a bit by his chest)

A: Itni jaldi tired? Shaadi hogi toh kya karegi.. (smirks)

J: Alyyy..... Sheeeee jaa..!!!.. (Pushing him and hiding his face)

A: (laughs) Tu aisi niklegi pata Nahi thha...

Jas blushed so she avoids eye contacts. She pulled her straps up and assembled herself.

Aly shifted to his sit.

J: Ab aise road pe Jayega? Log kya sochenge Aly Goni shirtless gadi Chala rahe hain...

A: Par tujhe pass dekhenge toh kya hi sochenge... (Smirks)

J: Alyy..! Chupp...

A: Sochenge Aly Goni be gadi mein hi Jasmin Bhasin ke Saath..

J: (stops him) hayeee Ram!!! Aly kya bake jaa Raha hain??!!

Aly laughs.

J: kitni Der aur parking lot mein rahega, jaldi chal.. (trying to change the topic)

A: Ab agr parking lot mein dekhenge... Main shirtless, gadi ruki hui, Tu pass toh bhi kya hi sochenge ....

J: Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Chup!! Ganda..!

He takes his t-shirt from her chair and put it on.

A: Arrehh... Mazak Kar Raha hoon... Le pehen liya shirt... Ab theek?? (While starting the car)

J: Sab ttheek.... (Looking front, smiling and fixing her hair)

A: Jasmin!!!

J: Kyaa?!! (Looked at him).

He smiled and gulped her lips. Jasmin in seconds released and blush.

J: Hogaya! Bolana...! (Can't control her smile, blushed)

A: abbey Mera Kaha hua hain...??

J: I don't care...(still smiles looking front avoiding eye contact)

In no time, their phone started beeping. Both together.

They suddenly looked at each other with look 'you know why' and laughed out.

J: kya zaroorat thhi tujhe yeh Karne ki...? (Taking the phone, not having any eye contact)

A: Hain Kyuu?! Sirf Maine Kiya thha?? Tune bhi toh....

J: (cuts him, as she blushed) ha ha ha .... Tune Kiya isiliye maine kiya...
Kitne logo samne kiye Alyy....!

A: Aaaeee... Baat ko ghuma maat, Maine Dekha tune aate hi hug se pehle kiss Karne aii, mujhpar ab ilzam??

J: (smiles blushingly) haa.. toh itni din baad tujhse Mili..thhi ..... Hogaya .

A: Tab tujhe Yaad Nahi thha kya itni logo ke samne?

J: Arre..

A: (cuts her) Jasmin this is because him jab saath hote Hain Humare beech kisiko hum aane hi Nahi dete... Hume tab kisiki khabar bhi Nahi Hoti...

Jas felt very good when she heard this. Anusha came to her mind when she heard this. And she felt relieved that Aly would only be hers now.

J: hmm... (Looking down)
Ab chal! Yehi guzarne Hain kya Raat??

A: (smirks) Ab bolo toh (and goes close to her lips)

J: Aaeeee badmash Hatt...!! (She moved him by his cheeks)

Aly laughs on that.

Aly now starts the cars and drives it to the exit.
After some time, Aly moved his hand to Jasmin's which she kept upside down on her thighs, and interlocked it.

Jasmin looked at him and and smiled at him. Aly didn't look at her but he smiled too.

.
.
.
.
.
.

don't worry I'll give you another chap today.

.
.

Minimum votes- 199

Truce....🍾

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

72.7K 13K 44
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
Jasly- True love 🧿 janvii

Любовные романы

187K 15.7K 75
So this is a story about two souls who unknowingly met each and developed a relation between them which went this like from strangers to friends to b...
58.9K 5.8K 50
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
Pearbhi - love you till the end❤ Greeshma

Любовные романы

33.5K 3.9K 51
When the main leads of a daily soap fall in love in their real lives....they turn from a reel couple to a real couple...🤗 Read the story to see what...