Rain

By LolKayy02

They both never felt included, Always felt lost. She had a crooked crown He had a unloaded gun. She was royal... More

Aesthetic
Authors note
Characters
Escape, Mafia, Treatment
Greetings, Friends, New
Hangout, Coffee, Rain
I have to
WTF!!!
Zombie
babysitting
Party girl, Beach and bitches
Thanksgiving
Panic attacks, Anniversarys
Threats
Kisses, Flowers,journals.
Flu, Soup, Doctor
Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights
Makeups or Makeouts?
Diner, Rings, talks
Mafia, Balls, gunshots
Ex's
Girls weekend, Jealousy
School trouble, Labor?
Nightmares, Kisses, Love!
QuinceaƱera
Conflicts
Granduation
Married?
Wedding day
A/n

Holidays/ Attempts

354 8 1
By LolKayy02

ALVAH:

Today I was ovulating, meaning I had to take my first pill. I was nervous as I popped two in my mouth and drunk a bottle of water after it.

Walking into my room I sat on my bed. Christmas was in two days meaning I had to do some shopping tomorrow.

Walking into Elijah room I felt a bit drowsy but I was fine overall. Seeing Elijah was watching tv I joined him.

"How are you" Elijah mumbled pecking my cheek.

"I'm fine" I answered looking at this sitcom.

"Aren't w-"

"Yes now hush" I shut Elijah down, as he chucked I watched the TV that honestly didn't seem that interesting anymore.

I turned to Elijah to see him already staring at me, as I leaned in and kissed him, Slowly he automatically returned the kiss.

Slowly moving to where I was straddling him, Elijah snaked his arm around my waist.

Pressing small kisses on my collarbone to my neck, I tilted my head a bit giving Elijah more access.

"You sure you want to-"

"Yes" I responded.

As Elijah hands fiddled with the hem of mg shirt I helped hem out by taking it off. Revealing some of my scars.

Elijah started prepping kisses on my scars weirdly bringing tears to my eyes.

"You don-"

"Yes I do"

Once Elijah finished kiss in all my scars..

Removing his shirt which revealed a lot of tattoos, making a mental note to ask him about it.

Next thing I know I was on bottom and Elijah was on top of me.

"Alvah are you sure"

"Yes now continue" I said a bit impatient...

And we did... continue

-----
Morning.

Feeling the sunshine in my eyes making me groan.

Huge weight crushing me, I looked up to see Elijah sleeping on Chest.

Really..

Laying there knowing there no use to trying to move. I just played in his hair for a bit.

"Morning" Elijah mumbled turning his head.

"Let's get up I have to do shopping" I tried wiggling out of his grasp.

"5 more minutes" Elijah basically whined.

"Fine" I gave up.

------

"I can't wait for you guys to have a child?!" Elizabeth said driving us to the mall.

I needed to buy Elijah and the others gifts. Theres nothing that I knew of Elijah wanted.

Wait no I remember.

FLASHBACK:

"You take nice pictures" I said looking at the one where my tongue was stuck out while I was in Susan's.

"I took photography classes in high school" Elijah shrugged.

"Well I'm going to buy you a camera one day, we'll take good pictures. And make memories" I gushed like a idiot.

"I'll look forward to it"

FLASHBACK OVER.

"Did you take your pill for today?" Mahal asked knowing my memory isn't the best.

"Yes I did right after I got ready for today"

Once we pulled into the mall I went to different places in the mall.

I bough Elizabeth a pair of Jordans she wanted with a gift card and a ring that's her zodiac sign she was big of astrology.

I was in the camera store looking around.
I see a camera where you could record videos and take pictures. The camera had a lot of space on it so I bought it.

Surprisingly it was the best camera they had. I bough three SIM cards. A charger and a case. With some other things.

-___ CHRISTMAS.

Today was Christmas the joy of today! So I had a full schedule.

8:00 am, Go over to Aunt Becky house

10:00 am the team opens gift.

10:30 am Me and Elijah exchange gifts.

12:00 pm Reserved for Amber (personal request)

1:00 pm visit parents grave (put new flowers)

2:00 pm The royal press conference, update on things.

4:00 pm Susan's

6:00 pm dinner.

And rest of the night I watch movies and drink hot chocolate.

I was wearing a green silk dress, it was cold outside so I grabbed a jacket just in case.

Walking downstairs I went inside the kitchen to get something to eat before I go to Beckys house.

Grabbing a bowl of fruit I walked to Elijah room.

"Marry Christmas" I flopped on his bed and started munching on my fruit.

"Marry Christmas, Alvah" Elijah kissed my cheek.

Continuing eating my fruit while I watched A Christmas movie in Elijah room.

"Have you ate breakfast?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No ive been-" Elijah started.

"Here" I held up a strawberry to his lips.

"Alvah I'm no-"

I shoved the fork in his mouth.

"Too late" I giggled.

"Cant take no for an answer" Elijah smirked shaking his head slightly.

" Wanna make a gingerbread house?" I asked looking at the Christmas movie on the tv.

"Gingerbread house?"

"You never made one" I questioned looking over at him.

"No I haven't"

"we'll that changes today, Dakota, one of our maids. Just taught me how to make one" I shrugged recalling the memory.

Looking at the time it was 7:30 am so I set my fruit down on the nightstand.

"I have to go, I'll see you at 10" I pecked Elijah lips.

"Be safe"

"I will"

--------- Beckys

Me, Becky, Hanna, Ally were eating Christmas cookies and drinking a sweet Christmas drink with a little alcohol.

Surprisingly Aunt Becky let Hanna drink some.

"So Alvah how have you and Elijah been?" Ally asked.

I felt heat rush to my face, as that brought them a answer. "Great, we are doing great". I replied.

"That's good. So when's the wedding?" Becky remarked.

I started laughing, Elijah love me but he isn't the let's get married and go on a honeymoon person

After a while I left, I had like one drink so I was still fine to drive seeing I'm not a light weight.

----- 10:30
It was time for me and Elijah to exchange gifts.

During the team gift exchange, I got a new computer, some clothing. It was fun we were all laughing and having a good time.

"Put this on" Elijah handed me a blindfold as I started at it weirdly.

"If this is some type of kin-"

"Just put it on" Elijah sighed.

I put on the blindfold, immediately linking hands with Elijah so I don't fall.

I couldn't tell my surroundings, as I got into a car I'm guessing?

-
Felt like hours I've been in this car. I can't see all I can do is look at the black blindfold.

"Are you taking me to kill me, because if you are this is so unprofessional for a mafia boss. And if you kill me then you'll have no one to go to Susan's with so I don't thi-"

"Alvah, just wait"

And I did.

----

"Step over" Elijah guided me around as I stepped over a log?

"Now you can look" he took off my blindfold.

A tiny cottage, blooming flowers surrounding the place. Just like I always wanted.

And have a tiny family. One girl one boy. Live in a tiny cottage Get a job,

"Oh my gosh" I said breathlessly, as tears pricked my eyes. No one ever did something like this for me.

"Here comes the tears" Elijah mumbled pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you so much!"

Once Elijah handed me the keys I ran inside.

Beautiful, lights everywhere around the place like fairy's. A huge kitchen. Up stairs a mater bed room with a balcony.

2 other rooms downstairs. And in the backyard is a huge space, with a tree house.

"Elijah you didn't have to spend this much on me" I looked over.

"Alvah I would buy you the world if I could" Elijah made a cheesy remark.

"I didn't get you a house though"

"You being here is enough"

----
Elijah opened this gift, he was very happy with it we took some pictures at the cottage.

Going back home we had dinner and I unwinded in Elijah room, Getting hot chocolate I sat on on his side as the movie started.

I picked out the grinch, I'm sure Elijah would like it seeing him and the grinch share some......similarities.

" why do you write and draw in your journal?" I asked Elijah during the movie.

"Therapeutic" Elijah shrugged and I nodded understanding.

Durning the movie Elijah took a video of us goofing off for a moment.

I started falling asleep, This was the best Christmas I've asked for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 546 48
For Everly it took nearly a year to rebuild her life. An entire year to scrape together a semblance of a life. Then almost as if to torture her some...
10.3K 1K 75
Have you ever found love in a hopeless place, where you least expected it? Well, this is the story of a young woman from rural Jamaica whose life cha...
358 62 25
'I don't need saving. I am the hero of my own story, and villains beware, because this story ends with me standing.' She said. 'I don't need luck. L...
20.5K 603 49
If the loss of her closest bestfriend wasn't enough she had to go and lose her family by a single phone call too , at the hand of the biggest, meanes...