Rain

By LolKayy02

They both never felt included, Always felt lost. She had a crooked crown He had a unloaded gun. She was royal... More

Aesthetic
Authors note
Characters
Escape, Mafia, Treatment
Greetings, Friends, New
Hangout, Coffee, Rain
I have to
WTF!!!
Zombie
babysitting
Party girl, Beach and bitches
Thanksgiving
Panic attacks, Anniversarys
Threats
Kisses, Flowers,journals.
Flu, Soup, Doctor
Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights
Makeups or Makeouts?
Diner, Rings, talks
Mafia, Balls, gunshots
Ex's
Girls weekend, Jealousy
School trouble, Labor?
Nightmares, Kisses, Love!
QuinceaƱera
Holidays/ Attempts
Granduation
Married?
Wedding day
A/n

Conflicts

341 6 0
By LolKayy02

It's been haunting me.
Every
Single
Day.

I needed to tell Elijah, but I was scared, scared it would change everything.

I was going to my doctor today to confirm everything, I've known since I was 16 that I was going to have a harder chance to get pregnant than others.

I was going to my doctor to see my options, the longer I wait the harder it's going to be.

I wanted to talk to Elijah about it but how do I say it... what if there isn't a way I could... have children.

Hey Elijah just letting you know I probably can't have your children! K now I'm going to go?

Like no I can't say that!

Putting on my sweater I threw on some black ripped jeans. I put on my ankle boots.

I sat on bed debating did I really want to go through with this? I mean I haven't been to my OB-GYN in awhile which is bad.

Once I convinced myself I walked out of my room. I was soon stopped by Brandon.

"Where are you going?" Brandon asked following me like a child.

"I'm going somewhere, tell Elijah I'm at brunch with Hanna" I lied as Brandon picked up on it.

"I can't lie to him, but I can't rat you out" he had a mental battle "let's pretend this conversation just never happens" Brandon scattered away.

I nodded weirdly before I left, walking into the garage I took Elijah car, with my set of keys and I drove to the doctors office.

Half way there I received a call from Elijah. Answering it knowing he would've called again if I didn't.

"Alvah where the hell did you go I went up-"

"I'm going to the doctors" I decided to tell him, as I took a sharp turn.

"Is everything alright? Why didn't you tell me I would've went with you? Sending Security to your location" Elijah said as his overprotective side came out.

"I'm alright, I would like to discuss this with you. Later after my appointment, At Susan's?"

"Yeah just let me know when you finish"

"Ok I have to go, love you" I pulled into the parking lot.

"Love you too, be safe"

Hanging up the phone, I had a hard time finding a parking space as I found one. Grabbing my purse I was then getting out and walking in.

Once I have the person up front at the desk my last and first name I sat patiently.

"Alvah" Doctor: Perkins said.

Doctor Perkins was my doctor before.

Walking into her office I sat on the lay out thing.

"Hey Alvah, it's been awhile" she smiled at me.

"Yeah, I've been having.... Concerns? About being impregnated, I wanted to try.. to make it possible" I awkwardly shuffled in my seat.

"There are ways, your not completely infertile. We can do a medical procedure, we could put you on medication?"

I nodded understanding.

"I have a few questions before we start"

"Ok"

"Are you sexually active?"

"No, I'm not" Yeah me and Elijah haven't had sex because it isn't important to us. I mean we even talked about it. I mean we would at one point but just not right now.

"Your cycle? Anything unregulated? Such as spotting, heavy bleeding?"

"No"

As she continued with the questions I answered normally.

Then I had to piss in a cup, have a exam. Then she prescribed me some pills, tell me I should use them when I get sexually active.
Eat healthier, Try and cut out caffeine. Just change a couple of things.

Getting in the car, I stopped at my local medication shop. I went in gave them the paper and they handed me this orange bottle of pills.

In the car I was reading the side affects. Which were cramps, heavy cycle, throwing up, nausea. Ehh that didn't seem as bad.

Walking inside of Susan's, I walked to the back where Elijah was writing but soon putting his notebook up when he noticed me.

I sat beside him, setting in quietness.

"How was your appointment?"

"It was alright"

"Alvah can you jus-"

"I went to the OB-GYN, I know you want children and so do I, but it's complicated. I'm at a low chance of having a child and the longer I wait the lower the chances go down. My doctor prescribed me a medication and told me some other things, but I wanted to also ask you... should I do this? Because if it works I could get pregnant. I want to be sure of this. I'm sure of you. But there would be failed attempts... but we would also have to have sex. Which isn't bad I wouldn't mind, I'm sure you wouldn't mind and know I'm rambling, but it's fine if you don't think it's a good  idea. Maybe it's to early for you and that's fine...... it really is it's just the longer I wait the more slim chances I get." I rambled all at one time.

Elijah seemed very shocked by this.. gosh maybe this was a bad idea. I mean I thought of it in my sleep.

Ok maybe this was a horrible idea..

"Elijah say something" I pushed on.

"Alvah. .. this is sudden. I don't think- we are to young. I get this is a slim chance but I'm not ready" Elijah spoke out.

I nodded understanding.

"I need to.. clear my head" I got up from my seat.

"Al-"

"No it's fine, I understand" I left Susan's. Getting into the car.

I drove around for a while, I mean I can't expect Elijah to be ready. I mean it's only been 9 months.

Finding myself parking at a park that's 30 minutes away.

I got out of the car, feeling the cold wind blowing. I sat under a tree looking at the sky. It was almost noon so it was dark blue outside.

Leaning my head on the tree I thought to myself. Would I want a future without children.? I always wanted a small house with children. Being able to watch them grow.

Did I do something?

"No wonder she's pissed at you" Brandon scoffed before drinking his beer.

Yes I told Brandon, I mean I had. O one else to tell and Brandon gives good advice even though he acts like a dumbass.

"It's not that I don't want kids with her, it's deeper than that . I just told her I wasn't ready"

"We all know Alvah right now she's thinking it's her fault "

"I just.... I-"

"Eli don't tell me this, tell Alvah" Brandon said.

"Call me Eli again and I'll kill you it's Elijah dumbass"

Seeing a car pull up I noticed Elijah getting out his car. By the way he walked I could tell he had a beer.

Elijah was a light weight which was funny on some cases.

Sitting beside me I just pretended to focus on the sky.

"I love you so much, it scared me. I love you more than I've ever loved anything and that scares me Alvah. I want children with you it's just...... I'm scared.. that I'll turn out like my father" Elijah whispered the last part as he avoided eye contact.

"Elijah" I grabbed his attention "Your nothing like your father. You have a heart and you used it. I believe your good, you need to believe. I can help you see it but I can't make you believe it"

Sitting in quiet.

"We should do it" Elijah spoken.

"Elijah I don't want you to feel like you have to"

"It's fine, I want to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6K 73
"He says tragedy flows through your veins, all of yours." "She's the youngest Black, nothing will touch her, not even the tragedy in our bloo...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

44.5K 575 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
1.7K 75 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
Fix Me By AJ

General Fiction

220K 4.4K 46
Four years after the car accident, and neither one of them have been the same since. He broke her. Now, he has to fix her. //Sequel to Break Me//