bandages || calum hood

Від indolentcth

❝i don't know whether it was the way she bit her bottom lip in concentration, her eyebrows furrowed to focus... Більше

bandages || c.h
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-four
thirty-five

thirty-three

6.4K 231 88
Від indolentcth

im eating those cookies they give out on the airplane and i just.

calum

The next morning was cursed with a massive hangover and my lips swollen for a reason I wasn't fond of. Well, I eventually figured out what happened when I saw Alice attempting to cook breakfast for me, but I kicked that bitch out before she even tried to explain herself.

It all made sense; I mean, I was dumb but not stupid enough to not understand what had happened. I spent a majority of my time curled up underneath my covers, the shirt Belle adored wrapped up my hand. I pitied myself to the extent where I downed another few bottles of alcohol to calm me down. If I kept it up, I would end up like my dad who died after a failed liver, but I honestly deserved it.

I deserved to die.

It wasn't because of what had happened with Belle (she still was part of my reason to want to kill myself) but it also had to do with the fact that I had nothing to do with my life. Michael taught me that the only things that we were meant for were fucking bitches and drugs. I didn't want that to happen to my future, but I dare not tamper with fate since I knew I wasn't going to have things the way I wanted.

It never worked like that.

"Calum," Michael whispered softly, gently shaking my shoulder. His eyes were rimmed with red, his tousled blue hair messed up. He wore his leather jacket and ripped jeans indicating that he just got home from yesterday. Tear stains remained on his cheek, but I could tell he was trying hard not to cry in front of me.

"Michael, what's wrong?" I sat up, pushing the palms of my hand to support my weight. Taking a shaky breath, Michael sat down next to me causing the bed to dip.

"Nothing," Michael faked a smile, no light or sign of brightness reaching his eyes. He bit his lip and closed his eyes once I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're a shitty liar." I lightly punched his chest as he chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Everything," he whispered, his voice cracking as his tears started to run down his cheeks. He didn't cry often, but there was something different about this time. He loved Rose too much to see her in that state.

"Is it about Rose?" Even though I already knew the answer, I wanted to give Michael some space to decide whether he trusted me enough to tell me what was going on.

"Yeah," Michael hesitantly uttered, his voice ending in a minuscule whistle. He stared at the ceiling, gulping as he turned to me. "I can't stand to see her like that, Calum."

"What happened?" I'm always out of the loop when it comes to drama that involved Michael and Rose. They were just so damn confusing sometimes.

"Parents found out what happened and lots of money was lost." Michael sniffled as he wiped his tears with the sleeve of his sweater. "They won't let me see her anymore, Cal."

Seeing one of your best friends cry was one of the worst fucking pains you will ever go through. Throughout all these years, Michael had always acted tough, unbreakable but now, he was vulnerable, and it fucking hurt to see him like that.

"You aren't going to listen to them right?" Rose's parents most likely were not interested in giving permission for Michael and Rose to be together. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they sent her to another city.

"I have to," Michael sighed, picking at a lose strand on his leather jacket. His eyes narrowed as he sniffled, his tears drying upon his cheeks. "It's for her future."

"Yeah but that-"

"There are no 'buts' in this anymore, Calum. I almost got her dead, and she ended up in jail. Do you really want me to keep ruining her life?" Michael snapped, his eyes softening once I sank down in my bed. "Fuck, I'm sorry kid; I've just been so pissed off lately."

"It's fine. You're just stressed." No matter how many times Michael snapped at me, I learned to just not do anything since he just needed to take his anger out. He's been through more than anyone could handle, and he didn't veer off and give up on anything.

"No really, kid. I'm sorry for being such a dick to you." Michael sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I never said goodbye to her."

"Is she ignoring you now?" I scooted over so Michael wouldn't fall off of my bed, I had to kick out the bottles and bags of chips off of my bed. Michael laid his head down on the cold pillow, yawning as he stretched his legs.

"No, she's trying to talk to me, but I can't keep doing this. I'd rather break her heart than ruin her future." Michael wasn't selfish, but he often made decisions by choosing something that would benefit both him and the other party. I know Michael, and it was pretty damn obvious that he was in love with her but to break your girl's heart for their sake was astonishing and noble.

"Do you think you will move on from her?" I wasn't in the position Michael was in, but I still knew how it felt like to have the person you love not be able to be with you. I just hope he wouldn't result into alcohol like I had.

"I don't think I will ever move on from Rose if we are being honest here." Michael bit his lip as he adjusted his position. I envied Michael for loving someone who loved him back with the same amount of love. It seemed like love died down too easily now. Love felt so damn good, but it always managed to slip away from the hands of those who got too caught up in it.

I drank too fucking much.

"Alice kissed me." I grimaced at the fact of even being close to her. "While I was drunk."

"She's a fucking slut." Michael rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

"I need more beer."

"Aren't you supposed to go to a fight?" Michael cut off the silence as he ran a hand through his hair. He seemed exhausted; his dark circles and and droopy eyes about to put him to sleep.

"Oh shit." I turned my head to fast causing a sharp pain to occur in my head. "I forgot."

"You better get going, kid. Don't let those fools get the best of you," Michael gulped, hesitant with his words. I raised an eyebrow but he dismissed it with the shake of his head.

"You know what? I miss when we would hang out in your room and watch cartoons all day." I groaned as I pulled my shirt over my head. It was laced with Belle's floral sent making my heart drop a little. Rubbing his eyes, Michael stretched as he tried to wake himself up.

"Same, kid." Michael chuckled as I struggled to put my shoes on, later realizing I put trying to put my right foot in my left shoe.

"Promise we will watch them when I get back?" I grinned as Michael rolled his eyes with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Can't promise that." Michael sucked his teeth as we walked out of my room. Leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed, Michael gave me a tight grin.

"Why not?" I shoved my keys in my pocket and copied his actions, leaning against the wall instead. "You are too old to watch cartoons?"

"Sassy aren't we?" Michael narrowed his eyes and kicked my shin. "Cheeky bastard."

"Says the one who uses his name as an excuse to do anything he wants." I knew I was running late for the fight, but I was too entertained with talking to Michael without arguing.

Well, at least not in the angry type of way.

"I'll watch cartoons with you if Tom doesn't eat me first." Michael smirked, slouching a little more against the doorframe. We always made a joke on how Tom from Tom and Jerry was the scariest monster ever (he wasn't even a monster, but our younger selves were terrified of him).

"Jesus Christ, Michael. If anything, you are the cat here." I rolled my eyes and stood up straight, backing up to the door. "I'll just get this shit over with first and then we will argue over which show to watch."

"Unless the monster eats me." Michael shrugged, chuckling at the irritation displayed on my face. "Love you bitch. Remember to stay strong and don't let the monsters eat you alive."

"Shut the fuck up bastard. I don't love you and your stupid monsters can suck my ass." I laughed as I opened the door. Michael laughed and punched my shoulder before ruffling my hair again.

"But for real though, don't get eaten by the big scary monster and stay strong, Calum. Don't take shit from anyone." Michael jokingly leaned towards my ear and whispered. "Fuck you!"

"Holy shit don't do that." I shoved Michael and cradled my ear that was throbbing because of Michael's yelling. Laughing loudly, Michael pushed me towards the hallway.

"Bye bitch." Michael waved annoyingly. Flipping him off, I walked backwards as he mimicked my vulgar action.

"Buy me pizza when I get home." I laughed as Michael rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever piss off." Michael smirked as I put my hands behind my back. He slowly closed the door until he saw a couple of girls walking by. "I love you Calum! Don't forget to buy your enlargement pills."

"I love you too Michael! I know, your ass is too wide for my penis, you slutty bastard." Michael grinned with me, slamming the door as the group of girls giggled, probably recorded the entire thing.

It took forever just to find the place I was supposed to be at. The alley was dark, and the entire scene was shady for that matter. A group of people surrounded the dead end, all dressed in black with tattoos all over their arms.

Ashton saw me along the way and told me that he found out about the entire fight thing. He told me that he didn't want to end up hearing that I died on the streets, so he insisted on going with me just in case.

"That's him." The light-skin I beat up pointed at me, his face all bandaged up with blood still seeping through. The bunch narrowed their eyes at me, most of them about my height. A ginger haired man stepped up, his muscles flexing as he approached me.

"Did you beat up my friend over here?" His tattoos covered every bit of skin on his arms and his teeth were partially gold.

"Yeah." I crossed my arms, stepping closer to challenge him. He smirked widely, clenching his fists.

"I don't like your attitude, boy." A black guy stepped up, clenching my shirt in his hands. His bald head was invaded with ink, his white teeth baring at me.

"Get your hands off of him." Ashton shoved the man off of me, switching out his knife to display to them. All of them backed up as I smirked, my gun shining under the dim light.

"Listen here, we'll have a fist fight fair and square. No weapons." The light skin held his hands up, gritting his teeth as I raised an eyebrow.

"Why don't you 'listen here' and bow down." I pointed my gun towards him, motioning him to go down. Teasing him by shooting a few inches next to him, the guy fell to his knees as his members watched him. "All of you do the same."

The sound of bullets going into a gun interrupted me as the entire gang except one went up against the wall. My eyes widened at the who had possession of the gun.

"Luke."

The blonde grinned, bitting on his lip ring with a devilish grin on his lips. This couldn't be the same Luke at school.

No glasses.

No stuttering.

No innocence.

"Well, well Hood. Pleasure to see you." Luke scoffed as his smirk grew wider. His arms were coated by ink as well -that must explain why he always wore long sleeves.

"Why the fuck are you-"

I was cut off by police sirens. The police stopped at the end, a group of them rushing towards us. Ashton widened his eyes as he nodded his head towards the other direction for me to follow. My legs pushed hard against the floor as everyone else scattered at the opposite end of the alley. I didn't know where I was going until I saw a familiar yogurt store, indicating that I was close to home.

The sirens muted, but I didn't know if anyone was behind me, for I didn't dare to look back. My breathe was shortening, but I continued to push to arrive at the apartment. My knees were scraped up -I fell down many times- and blood was seeping down them.

I finally arrived at the apartment, slamming the door shut and stopping to catch my breath. Racing toward the bathroom, I opened all the drawers, looking for bandaids to patch up my knees. I poured the rubbing alcohol on them, hissing at the pain as I plastered the bandaids on my wounds.

The doorbell rang causing my heart to stop, thus increasing rapidly as I could hear it in my ears. The doorbells increased as I slowly crept to the door, my brain blank of any escape plan.

Opening the door, two large cops came in view, both having their arms holding onto their belts.

"Calum Thomas Hood?" The African American officer spoke out in a rough voice. His lips were chapped and his eyes stared straight into mine.

"Y-Yes?" I wasn't strong; not as strong as Michael. I couldn't go to jail, and I wasn't going to get away with this. Where the fuck was Michael anyways?

I swear if he was taking a nap right now, I would beat his ass straight to hell.

The white officer reached at my hand, his hair arm brushing against my arm as he pulled me forward.

"We're gonna need you to come with us."

~

what if i didnt update for three months lmao

-kat hoodings

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.9K 1.2K 24
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...
Haven ♡ Від Shifah

Романтика

999K 41.4K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...
2.7K 108 30
a bit of her hair falls into her face and she goes to put it behind her ear, as she does i can't help but notice scars on her arm, but not slitting...