Mafīa Stēpbrothers

By KimYasul2

"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜ... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Introduction to straykids
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter- 21
Chapter-22 [Truth Untold-1]
Chapter-23[The Truth Untold-2]
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
It's done!
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter -38
PEEK-A-BOO
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
mhm
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Attention.
Chapter-45(The end)
BOOOM SURPRISE

Chapter 30

18K 702 75
By KimYasul2

Jungkook:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jungkook yelled making everyone's ear drums break.

Flashback

Y/n pov:

*Yawns*

I woke up,stretched my eyes,and ruffled my hairs before looking at the fresh sunlight entering through the room.

Yawning ,walking like a penguin i reached downstairs.

Author's Pov:

As she walked downstairs in the penguin like way Jin and her parents who were already awake watched her in awe.
She soon reached downstairs and sat yawning once again.

Mom:y/n-ah good morning.
She closed her mouth and nodded.

She just looked outside at the garden through the window.After few minutes of silence her mom spoke.
Mom:Y/n-ah it's already 7:00 am.Can you wake up the children?
She looked at her mother with sleepy eyes and nodded while half sleepy eyes.She once again stretched herself before going in for a mission.

Y/N pov:
After having made my laziness run away I thought of going to Hobi oppa's room first.I knocked and slowly peeked in inside the room.The room was empty and the shower was running.Ah he is already awake I guess

Next is Namjoon-ah.I knocked and again peeked inside to see him sleeping with a koala plushie.Cute.I slowly walked towards him. And moved him a lill so he could get into senses.

RM:oh y/n-ah?
He spoke in a sleepy voice.
I nodded and spoke .

Y/N:be ready.Its already time for breakfast.

He smiled showing his dimples and got up.I proceded to the other room.

Next is Hmm junglebook?
Ok let's go.
I krept inside the room without knocking.
To see him sleeping like a innocent child.Aww who knows there is a devil inside.I don't really like him Bleh.Lets get revenge.I flicked his ears with full force.
He whined and spoke.
Jk:Ahhhh hyung-aaaah.Lemme sleep.
He spoke snuggling into the pillow.
I looked at him for few seconds with a non interested face and then spoke.
Y/N:cmon wake up.
JK:Just 5 more mins plssss.
He spoke while showing non existent puppy eyes and pouting.
Y/N:Just come down soon.
I spoke and went out.
Ok next mission is Taehyung and Jimin.
I knocked onto the room and entered to the room.The next scene just made me shock and confused as hell.

Y/N:ahhhhhh!ewww I never knew you were of these type!
I said making a disguisted face.
There laid taehyung on the bed with a towel around his waist and jimin on top of him.
Taehyung:Y-ya it's not like that.
He said as he pushed jimin to the floor.
Jimin: Aish you aliennn!!!
He said rubbing his butt and standing up again.
Jimin: Actually....
One more flashback
Author pov:
Taehyung just came back after a fresh shower and jimin was there waiting for him . Taehyung unaware of the fact that floor was wet bcz of him, and started to move towards the door hearing the knock.Taehyungs feet slipped causing him to fall with jimin who was there trying to save him and here we go!
Flashback ends
Y/n:ooo
She said forming an o with her mouth.
Taehyung:yEah and now move out!
he said pushing her out if the room.
Y/n:Carry on your romantic story,I will soon be writing a story on it.
Y/N yelled from the hallwY while moving into another room and they both groaned in annoyance
Y/N pov:
Wooo!That was crispy lmao.Now time for the grumpy cat.
I slowly knocked and went inside.Booo.
Woah what a room!

I slowly walked towards him and tried to think the way how to wake this cat up.Leta be normal.I started shakin him.

Yoongi:Whatt!!
He said making a grumpy face
Y/N:Breakfast.Come down.
Yoongi:K. now GET THE FUVK OUT!
Y/N: Whatever!
I made disguisted face and went to my room to get changed.
After changing I went downstairs to be met by everyone in the dining room,I was about to sit when my mom spoke.
Mom:Y/n-ah atleast once for god's sake do a work properly.Jungkook isn't down get!
Y/N:huh?I think I did went to wake him up.
I said making a confused face.

I started fuming now I stomped upstairs to his room.As I opened the door.The veiw in my front made me boil harder.

There was he.Slept like an innocnet child and his 5 minutes ain't over yet.
I marched towards him and kicked him out of the bed.
JK:Owwwee!!!Yaaaahh are you mad???
Y/N:Hasn't your 5 minutes ended till now?
I yelled in an irriated tone.

He again rolled to other side of the floor and tried sleeping when i snatched his blanket.And held him by his ears and took him inside the bathroom and turned cold shower on him.
JK:Ahhhh leave my ears!Wait wthh!!!!!!You turned the shower on me???
Y/N:Oh yeah I did!
I said as i shouted from outside and throwing some of the clothes inside for him to change.
Not so soon he came out and I again Pulled his ears dragging him downstairs for mom to confess that I did go to wake him up.

Jungkook:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EOMMAAAAA LEAVE MEE!Stop pulling my ears and hairs for god's sake You cat!!!!...
He shouted breaking evryone's ears.
Y/n:Oh pls shut up!!
I said rolling my eyes pulling them harder.
Mom:Y/n-ah leave him.
I glared at her then jungkook, indicating him to speak.
jungkook:Ah-ah Eomma she came but I didn't wake up .
Her mother frowned at his statement and looked apologisingly to Y/N.
Mom;Y/n-ah leave him now,he is awake.StoP disturbing him.
She pleaded.
Y/N-No no no no no.
Mother:Y/N .
She said glaring once again
Y)n:No no no!A big NO!
Mother:Ok then,Give me the money of 80 clocks you broke evry morning?
She asked forwarding her hands.
Others were their giggling at the scenario ahead except well Suga and taehyung.
Y/N:Fineeee.Go ahead and Save you son.
She said and left him
There was jungkook glaring at her with his blood red ears about to kill her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued
And that's when I knew I fucked up

Lmao I was really scared to even open these notifications 😂 but it pleasures me when you guys vote,comment or follow me💜☺️Lemme be honest but I have turned on my notifications for Evrythin...Who evver is voting etc.And I always am happy to see my readers so enthusiastic.I am not able to mention due to large no..
So aliensss how are you guys??
Is anyone of you gloomy?
How is your day going?
If you are,then don't be I wrote this funny chapter for you guys only knowing that I mostly write depressing chapters 😓😅

Currently I have some cute cute comments to comment back!💜🤷Will comment after releasing this💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.3K 22
✨ Starry Sky ✨ (Mafia step-brothers AU ) "I don't want to feel close to anyone, I don't want to rely on anyone. I don't want to feel weak because o...
348K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
282K 9.2K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...