𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕...

By ImAShipper0097

Here are Some notes~ •Bad Grammar/s (forgive me...English wasn't my first language) •Kaigaku is a nice big br... More

Hi Again! Welcome Back!
🍵MY
🍵FRIENDS FOR
🍵STAY SAFE
🍵PLAN
🍵CHANGE
🍵WONDER
🍵EXPECTING HIM
🍵W-WHAT-
🍵 EVERYTHING
🍵LATE
🍵PROUD
🍵SCARF
🍵His Warm Embrace...
🍵A flower?
His last day

🍵 Jealousy

1.1K 29 101
By ImAShipper0097

It's been months since...Nezuko, Kaigaku, Tanjiro/u and Zenitsu have been friends...

Zenitsu and Kaigaku also introduced them to their Old Best Friends...

They are Sabito, Giyu/Giyuu, Shinobou/Shinobu, Rengoku, Mitsuri, Obanai, Muichiro, Aoi, Tamayo, Yushiro, Kanae and INOSUKE DA GREAT! ⁷—⁷

~Present Time~

Tanjirou: Zenzen!

Zenitsu heard Tanjiro calling his name with his new nickname that Tanjirou gave him a few months ago...

Zenitsu slightly blushed and turned around to see Tanjiro who was running towards him...

Zenitsu: O-oh...H-hi T-Tanjiro...

Tanjiro: So...I have a question...

Zenitsu: Hm? What is it?

Tanjiro: Would you like to hangout with me again?

Zenitsu: ...Are you kidding me...We've been doing this hangout stuff since we met...So why do you have to ask ⁷—⁷... 'Baka'

Tanjiro: I know ⁷—⁷...Well I'm just afraid that I might be boring to you or maybe you don't have time for me later cause maybe...You don't want to hangout with me or if you're going to do something....

Zenitsu: *laughs* I can't believe you! hahaha...It's been months since we met and you still really don't know me well...Hahaha!

Tanjiro: *Tilt his head and looked at Zenitsu with a confused puppy eyes* What do you mean...?

Zenitsu: *stopped laughing and blushed angrily* D-dont make that f-face Y-you B-baka!!!

Tanjiro: *laughs* Why not?! Ahahaha! You're face is like a tomato!!! Ahahaha

Zenitsu: B-b-baka! S-shut up! Dummy...

Tanjiro: *hugs Zenitsu and brushed his hair with his left hands while his right hands is in Zenitsu's hips* Now tell me...What do you mean by that?

Tanjiro said with a soft voice and slightly blushed...

Zenitsu: *blushed and hugged Tanjiro* You know that I will always hang out with you first before doing some other stuffs...*chuckles* Baka...*giggles*

Tanjiro Smiled and blushed while his chin is in Zenitsu's head...

Tanjiro: *giggles* Yea...I forgot...

Zenitsu: *Looked at Tanjiro's face* How could you even forget that *pout*

Tanjiro: *giggles* I'm sorry...*smiled*

Zenitsu: Hmph! *Buried his face into Tanjiro's chest* Dum Dum!

Tanjiro: *laughs* 'cute'

Zenitsu heard what Tanjiro said in his mind and blushed like a mess...

Tanjiro's left hand grabbed Zenitsu's chin to make Zenitsu look at his face...Tanjiro's grip in Zenitsu's hips get stronger and moved it more closer to him...

Their face are close to each other...
Their face got more closer and closer to each other...They started to close their eyes when suddenly...

The bell rang 😒😒😒 (stupid bell...If I was the principal in the story, I would be firing the bell right now...)

Their lips almost met each other's...(Awww men 😔🔪)

Their faces and bodies got separated to each other and blushed like a mess...

Tanjiro: I-i'm so sorry Zenitsu!

Zenitsu: N-no...I-it's fine...*He looked at the other side, Not going to let Tanjiro see his red face...*

Tanjiro: L-let's just go to our class...

Zenitsu: Y-yea...

They walked together in their class room and sit in their chairs...

Teacher: Good Morning Students! Before we start our class for this morning, I'll be introducing you our new student...Please be good to her okay? You may Come in now...

This is Kanao Tsuyuri...She is 16 years old...
Please tell us about yourself Ms.Kanao...

Kanao: U-uh Oh...W-well...L-like the Teacher said...M-my name is Kanao Tsuyuri...I'm 16 years old...And Uh- Well...I love Butterflies and I would love to learn about them more and...I also love P.E...I also love to train...And...I'm also inlove with the subject Physics...And...I really love Cinnamon rolls...Thats all! I hope that we can all be friends and nice to meet y'all! I hope we all get closer and know each other! *Smile*

Everyone clapped and introduced themselves to her and welcomed Kanao as a new member of their class...

Zenitsu also welcomed her and seconds later, He looked at his right side to see Tanjirou...

Zenitsu's eyes widened and felt heart broken...
(Wonder why 🤔)

He saw Tanjiro looking at Kanao in her eyes and blushing slightly...His smile was like he was falling in love with her...

Tanjiro can't remove his eyes on Kanao and blushing...
That makes Zenitsu felt hurt...Not as worse as before when his Gramps died in front of his eyes...Ofcourse Gramp's death hurts the most for Zenitsu...

Zenitsu felt jealousy, Anger, Pain, and...Sadness...

His both arms are hugging each other while Overlapping at his table...His head was looking at the table and his hair was covering his face...

Tanjirou was busy looking at the girl but when suddenly...He smelled a sad aroma coming from his left side...When he turned at his left side...He saw...Zenitsu...The smell of fresh orange and peaches that was coming from him suddenly fades away and the smell of sad, angerness and jealousy replaced it...

Tanjiro's POV

'Why does Zenitsu smell sad, angry and...Jealous?...Wait- If he was jealous...Then that means- W-who...?'

Tanjiro felt the darkness covering him...
His eyes were blanked and shocked...
His blood was full of Sadness, Angerness and Jealousy...
He looked at his table...His face looks blanked and pale...His hair covered his face and he's in deep thoughts...

Kanao's PoV

I saw a boy with black hair and burgundy tips with beautiful shining crimson eyes looking at me...It looks creepy and scary for others but...Not for me...I would usually glare at those boys looking at me like that or in a flirty way but...Not in this boy...

His face/view was...So stunning...He was so beautiful and handsome...This boy must be...Popular in this school...I mean- He was so handsome...*giggles* I'm going to talk to him later...

After my classmates introduced themselves to me...I noticed the boy that was looking at me earlier...His face was blanked...I can't really tell because...His face was covered by his hair...But he looks...Angry and sad tho...

And a boy that was sitting next to him (in his left side) that was near the window was also sad and looks angry too...His face was looking at his table but I can't see his face because his hair was covering it...

The two hasn't introduced themselves to me yet...

Teacher: Uhhh- Mr. Tyler (Tanjiro's fake name) and Mr. Garfield (Zenitsu's fake name)...?

Everyone: *smirked and hold their laugh*

No one's POV

Zenitsu's anger duplicated because he was embarrassed just because of his fake name...

Zenitsu: *sigh* 'looks like...I'm going to get bullied later...Great..! Just great...'

Zenitsu was holding his tears that were almost going to fall from his eyes...

Teacher: Uhhh- You two boys...Do you...Mind introducing yourself to your new-

Zenitsu: I'm Ze- eh I mean G-...G-garf...

Zenitsu's fist shuts...His fist was squeezing so hard that his nails was stabbing his palm...

Zenitsu: G-garfield...'tch!!! Damn you brother...Because of that name, I was being bullied...'

Kanao: O-oh! N-nice to meet you! Garfield! *Giggles*

Zenitsu: 'great! Now even the newbie...'

(While Zenitsu was talking...His face was just looking at the table with a serious voice...)

Kanao: H-how about you...? The boy with...black hair and Burgundy tips...? Do you...Mind telling-

Tanjiro: My name is Tyler...

Tanjirou said with a scary and serious voice...Tanjirou's fist was squeezing...Because of the fact that he was jealous...Tanjiro doesn't know if he was supposed to be disgusted or be angry at Zenitsu...

Kanao: *shocked* O-oh...U-uh...

Teacher: M-mr. Tyler! How dare you introduce yourself like that with a creepy and serious voice! You don't do this when there's a new student...Is there something wrong dear...?

Tanjiro: Sorry Mrs.Jane...Im just...Thinking about something...Sorry if I let out my anger or something by introducing myself like that to the new student...

Tanjiro said with an emotionless face and voice...

Kanao: O-oh...Is that so...? I guess you have a problem...But I hope that you'll solve it! I believe in you! Fight your problems! I know you can do it!

Kanao said with a cheerful voice and beautiful smile...Tanjiro's anger, jealousy and sadness suddenly fades away when he heard her talk like that with a cheerful voice and beautiful smile...He forgot about his jealousy,sadness and anger towards Zenitsu and focused at Kanao...He blushed and his heart was pounding so fast like it wants to race with someone...He felt so nice and felt like he was in heaven...He smiled and looked at Kanao...The darkness that was surrounding Tanjiro suddenly fades away and just looked at Kanao and forgot about everything...

Zenitsu saw Kanao cheered Tanjiro and it makes Tanjiro blush and happy...It makes him smile and his center of attraction is...Her...

It makes Zenitsu more jealous, sad and angry...He squeezed his fist more harder...

Tanjiro: You can sit here beside me (in the right)...

Kanao: *blush* O-oh...Okay! Thanks!

Tanjiro blushed and smile...Kanao returned to Tanjirou her smile and sat down...

Zenitsu squeeze his fist/palm more harder...He makes his hands bleed...Nobody noticed it even Zenitsu...He was busy letting out his anger, sadness and jealousy by squeezing his fist...

Tanjiro didn't smelled the blood cause he was busy thinking about Kanao...

(Sorry...About the ZENITSU'S FISTS THINGY...I can't actually explain it to the story QwQ...So I made it imaginary bahaha...But seriously I'm sorry...)

After the class...

The bell rang...Zenitsu suddenly got up from his seat...It makes everybody shocked...Even the teacher...

Zenitsu walked out from the room and everyone even the teacher noticed the blood falling from the floor that was coming from his hands...There's alot of blood droplets from the floor and it makes Tanjiro worried and ran towards to Zenitsu...

When he got out from the room...He didn't saw Zenitsu...But the blood droplets can tell where he go...So Tanjiro followed the blood droplets...It was heading from the rooftop...He ran towards the rooftop and...
Saw Giyuu hugging Zenitsu while Zenitsu was just standing and his face was Buried in Giyu's chest...(Don't worry...This ain't a ship...or maybe...It was 😏😏😏...You better continue the story and you'll know in the next chapter...Bahahaha)

Then... Giyuu kissed Zenitsu's forehead...

The darkness, Pain, Anger and Jealousy surrounded Tanjiro once again...

Then...Giyu looked at Zenitsu and grabbed his chin and looked at his face...

Their faces are close at each other and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes...They didn't wear any hoodie's nor hats or shades because nobody can recognized them anyway 😒😒😒...
Ok bye...The next page is already published...So go read it...

1822 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 23.7K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...
85.7K 2.8K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...
2.1K 217 16
"She's way to good. There's no way I'll be able to beat her. Game over." Tanjiro x Kanao Fanfiction I made out of motivation. This story is a video g...
3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...