cutie, k. bakugo

By -rintoons

❝ you'll be the first to get on your knees. ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which the bo... More

𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘!
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.

viii.

3.3K 141 98
By -rintoons

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

YOU TUGGED DOWN on your skirt as you walked the UA halls, taking large strides and ignoring the curious looks in your direction. the small tattering of footsteps reached your ears, followed by a hand on your shoulder.

"they're talking about you," she whispered with a chuckle. you turned your head to find a pale girl with a short purple bob and asymmetrical bangs. like you, she wore a waistcoat with her uniform instead of a blazer and had—what seemed like—extendable earphone jacks as ears.

continuing to walk with her following, you shrugged, smiling and sending her an animated look, "that's fine, let them talk."

the girl grinned and held out her hand, to which you took and shook, "kyouka jiro. i didn't get to greet you yesterday because, well, those losers were all over you!"

you chuckled sheepishly, "it's nice to meet you. i like your hair!" the two of you walked together, making small talk along the way.

once you reached class 1-a, you told jiro to go ahead and go in, that you'd be there in a minute. she did, though hesitant, and said she'd see you later. you stood behind the door, leaning against the wall and found that the weird feeling in your stomach seemed to be none other than... anxiety.

you realized that you were scared to take the next step— because once you step into that room, there's no going back. you will officially be part of class 1a and a student at ua high school.

multiple students passed you, most you've met, and the ones you hadn't introduced themselves. there was tokoyami, shoji, todoroki... and a floating uniform, a.k.a, hagakure. even bakugo went inside, though he only barely looked into your eyes and walked past you like you weren't there.

time was passing quickly and soon enough, you'd have to go in there and persevere. so, why not do it now? gaining a determined look, you nodded to yourself and pulled up your thigh highs, clamping a hand around the door handle.

before you could even walk in, you felt a tall figure brush past you, his dark clothing contrasting your grey ones.

you heard his gruff, sleepy voice call out, "thank you. come on in. we don't have all day, you know," he beckoned.

"uhh, right..." you nodded, stepping in after him and instantly feeling the lively classroom quiet at the sight of the man.

"mornin' class," he called out, putting up a lazy hand in attempt of a wave.

"good morning, mr. aizawa!" they all replied, backs straightened and eyes fixed ahead.

"i'm sure you've all met your new classmate here," he gestured to your standing figure beside him, your hands interlocked and resting on your lap. "but for those who were asleep and didn't get the chance to meet her, this is
f/n l/n."

"oh, come on, sensei, i said i was sorry!" an flamboyant, yet apologetic voice called out, attracting your attention. you looked at the blush of embarrassment on the red-head's face, his sharp teeth clamped together in an abashed grin.

"i'm sure you are, kirishima," aizawa waved him off, earning snickers from denki, sero, and a pink-haired girl you recognized from the day before. "l/n, you can have a seat between tokoyami and sero. that alright with you?"

looking around the room, you spotted a bird-head boy, who's hand was raised along with sero's and nodded, "that's fine."

"great. also, see me after class."

"ooh, it's her first day and she'd already in trouble??" denki teased from across the room, his eyes following your walking figure.

"shut it, kaminari. don't compare her to the likes of yourself," aizawa rolled his eyes, denki's smile quickly fading into a hurt look, his friends around him snickering. "now for today's lesson..."

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

"class dismissed. your lunch period starts now. i'd prefer if you were to get out of my classroom and eat lunch elsewhere," aizawa sighed, grimacing at the thought of not getting a moment alone. "i'd rather not have to clean up after your messes..."

as if his attitude towards them was normal, class-1a students began to reach into their backpacks for their bentos or lunch money, casually murmuring to each other and filing out of the room.

as you shoved your books into your backpack, your eyes caught the distorted form of a certain blonde boy walking at the front of the classroom, his hands in his pockets and a scowl on his face.

rolling your eyes, you zipped your backpack and made your way to the front desk where aizawa was sitting leisurely.

his legs were kicked up onto the wooden surface and his head tilted back, hanging off the edge of his office chair.

"you wanted to see me, sensei?" you asked cautiously, not sure if he actually wanted you to bother him or not. aizawa's eyes fluttered open, his pitch black eyes landing on you.

"ah, yes," he said, as if it took him a minute to realize who you were. "i needed to speak to you about your provisional license."

"right," you nodded, watching him sit up in his seat and lean his elbows on the desk.

"most of the class has already obtained their provisional licenses, except todoroki and bakugo, along with a couple kids from nearby schools."

"wait, bakugo didn't get his license?" you thought out loud, mentally smacking yourself for blurting it out like that.

"yeah, the kid didn't even try to save the people."

he wants to be a hero but didn't save anyone? you thought to yourself, snickering.

"but anyway, thats besides the point. you'll start your training along with them, though yours won't be counted as remedial classes," aizawa said, continuing when you hummed in understanding. "you start next week. for the remainder of this week, you'll have to do some personal training— out of our regular class training. got it?"

"got it. but, sir—" you got cut off by aizawa's light gasp.

"oh! and, i almost forgot, you need to submit your sketch for your hero costume so that it can be ready in time."

"oh, alright. i forgot we had to wear those..." you scrunched up your face, growing weary at the thought of having to think out an entire hero costume.

aizawa nodded, "what were you going to ask?"

"i was gonna ask if you had anything for me that could help summarize what the class has been learning for the past few months?"

"hmm," he hummed, leaning down and opening one of his desk's drawers. "lets see... i have some of my learning plans and previous tests. i can give you their answer keys since they're long overdue, but that's about it."

"okay, thank you very much," you said, reaching out to take the stack of papers from him.

"another option is to ask one of our top students for their help. that'll be either bakugo, midoriya, or todoroki."

"will do!" you replied, waving to him as you walked away. your smile faded as soon as you were out of close proximity.

like hell i will...

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

-ˏˋ こんにちは ˊˎ-

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
inspired by :: anime
my hero academia

est. 2021
-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 22.4K 32
𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 、ヽ`☽ヽ` ▄▄▄▄▄▄ WHEREIN BAKUGOU KATSUKI, AN EXPLOSIVE BRAT, DAI...
624K 22.6K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
1.2M 40.3K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
416K 10.4K 31
❝𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞?❞ ❝𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.❞ ˗ˏˋ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉... 'ˎ˗ the class 3a rivals, bakugo katsuki...