To Love a Hunter (Reader x Ca...

By kyloren24

Y/N "Eir" L/N is a new recruit of Rainbow, and catches the eye of everyone's favorite Brazilian Huntress More

Inferno
Healing Up
Together
Annoyance
Solution
Shot Through the Heart
Impulsive Action
Back to the Same Well
Support
Coming Around
Cut the Jokes
The Great Swap
Adjusting
The Fix...ish
Day Off
Incorrect Quotes
Roomates Part 1
Roommates Part 2
Street Chase
Trust Issues
Next Mission
Backup
All Part of the Plan...More or Less
Bed-locked
Recolor
Back at It
Shower Time (Lemon)
Second Wind (Lemon)
Doc's News
New Objective
Incorrect Quotes Part 2
En Route
Setting Up
Gone Sideways
Forming a Plan
In the Wolf's Den
The Big Mission (Part 1)
The Big Mission (Part 2)
The Big Mission (Part 3)
The Big Mission (Part 4)
The Big Mission (Part 5)
The Big Mission (Part 6)
Aftermath
Epilogue

Double Date

2.7K 34 24
By kyloren24

-3rd Person POV-

"Y/N, stop acting shocked, it was bound to happen"  Caveira spoke flatly, putting on a pair of dark jeans and a leather jacket.  To make herself more presentable, she put a tad of eyeliner on, and threw on a necklace and a pair of skull earrings.  Y/N stood in the room, still trying to process what he and Caveira had just done.

"Yes, but I-I thought you said it wouldn't happen?"  Y/N said, nervously.

"Would you rather it not have?"  Caveira asked, eyebrow raised.  Y/N quickly shook his head, causing Caveira to chuckle.  "Just as I thought.  We both wanted it, it was a good time to do it, so...we did"  she shrugged as Y/N pulled on a polo and a pair of cargo pants.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it"  Y/N presumed.  Caveira walked up to him, now inches from his face.  She brushed her hand on his shoulder, and looked him dead in the eye, biting her lip seductively.

"I seriously did," she whispered, making Y/N blush.  "If we didn't have plans, I'd take you back in there and make you do me good again"  she spoke.

"Umm-uh...m-maybe after?"  Y/N proposed, wanting to make his girlfriend happy, but also not wanting this relationship to be of pure lust.  Caveira smiled and walked to the door.

"Maybe.  Right now, though, we have to meet Valk and Kapkan in the garage.  I think Kapkan's driving".  Y/N nodded, and followed Caveira out to the garage, where they found Kapkan leaning on his truck, and Valkyrie sitting in the tailgate, scrolling through her emails.

"Are we late?"  Y/N asked.

"Nope.  In fact, all of us were early"  Valkyrie stated.  "Reservations ain't for another half hour"

"Really?"  Y/N asked, raising a brow, hopping into the tailgate.

"Yep"  Kapkan nodded.  "We thought we would need the extra time to get ready.  We just got here like a minute ago".  Caveira leaned onto the truck near the gas cap and folded her arms, inspecting her fingernails.

"I mean" she started, looking up.  "They might take us early"

"Maybe"  Valkyrie nodded.  "I say we go for it"

"I second that"  Caveria put in.  Kapkan and Y/N shared eye contact, and came to the conclusion that there was no way to change their girlfriends' minds.  Sighing slightly, Kapkan fished his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the truck, hopping into the driver seat, and Valkyrie taking shotgun.  Y/N and Caveira hopped in the rather-spacious rear of the truck, Caveira instantly leaning on Y/N, resting her head on his shoulder.  Valkyrie plugged in her phone to the AUX, and put on her music.

"Okay, I can get behind this music"  Y/N stated, getting into the song.

"Who doesn't love Dua Lipa?"  Valkyrie asked, bopping her head.

"Me"  Kapkan snorted from the driver's seat.  Y/N narrowed his eyes.

"Seriously?"  he asked.

"Not this song, at least"  he clarified, stopping at a red light.  "Put on the colab she did with DaBaby, and then we'll talk"

"Fair enough"  Valkyrie nodded, scrolling through her phone.  Seconds later, "Levitating" blew through the speakers, causing Kapkan to shout an "Oh yeah!" and Caveira to wake from her catnap.

"Wha-what?"  she mumbled, stretching a bit.  "What's going on?"

"Sorry Cav, just got excited"  Kapkan apologized, turning up the music volume, and pulling into the lot of the Mexican Grille.

"Okay, Mr. Mood Swing"  Y/N snorted, making Valkyrie laugh out loud.

"Okay, I deserved that,"  Kapkan admitted.  They all hopped out of the truck, and headed into the restaurant.  As it turned out, they were able to be seated, as a party before them had cancelled last-minute.  They slid into the booths, Y/N and Caveira on one side, and Kapkan and Valkyrie on the other.  The waitress came over and got them water and drink menus.

"I'm feeling like a Captain Morgan to be honest"  Y/N spoke, setting the menu down.

"Spiced?"  Valkyrie asked.

"Hell yeah"

"Thank you!"  Valkyrie gleed, eyeing Kapkan, who bore a face of displeasure.

"Spiced rum is not good,"  he admitted.

"Agreed"  Caveira nodded.  "If you go with rum, the darker the better"

"You like everything dark,"  Valkyrie mused.  Caveira smirked.

"That's just the way I roll"  she admitted, setting the menu down.  The waitress came back over and they all put in their drink orders.  A few minutes later, the waitress came back with the drinks, and let them look over the main menu.  Y/N took a sip of his Captain Morgan spiced rum, and hummed.

"Not spiced enough?"  Valkyrie smirked.

"Nope, just reading what to get.  Maybe a burger?"  As soon as Y/N said that, Kapkan knit his eyebrows and gave him a long, hard stare.  Upon looking up, Y/N saw that Caveira was also giving him a hardened look.  "What?"  he asked.

"We came to a Mexican place, idiota.  That means, you're getting something Tex Mex, NOT a burger"  Caveira stated.

"Fine fine, okay"  Y/N chuckled, rereading the menu.  Once they had all ordered, they started joking around, just to pass the time.

"What do you mean I'm a unit?"  Valkyrie laughed, almost snarfing on her Mexican Coke.

"I mean...you're a unit"  Y/N repeated.  "Ask Kapkan"

"He's right,"  Kapkan nodded.  "So are you, Y/N"

"Am not"  Y/N spoke in mock offense.

"Are too"  Caveira countered, snaking her hand over his shirt.  "You're MY unit"  she spoke, seductively.  Y/N started blushing.  Kapkan and Valkyrie were both watching, holding back laughter.

"Take it to the bathroom if you must do it now"  Valkyrie ordered.  Blushing, Caveira removed her hand and stared at the table.  Y/N chuckled and threw his arm around her, bringing her close in, to which she pouted slightly.  "You really want it, don't you?"  Valkyrie asked, chuckling dryly.

"More than you know"  Caveira replied in monotone, causing laughter from the table, to which she eventually joined in.  She made her way onto Y/N's lap, and laid her head on his chest, humming lightly.  Y/N watched as Valkyrie did the same to Kapkan, a huge smile bore on her face.

"Y/N, my friend..."  Kapkan spoke.  "What do I do?"

"Just hold her, and don't dare to move"  Y/N informed, running his hand through Caveira's hair, to which she moaned lightly, causing Y/N to blush.  Kapkan chuckled, and ran his hand through Valkyrie's locks, to which she just smirked.

"Want me to moan, you're gonna have to bone me"  she spoke matter-of-factly.  A wave of laughter ensued again at the table as the waitress came back over with their food.  Kapkan and Valkyrie each got a single taco and shared a large plate of nachos, while Y/N and Caveira shared a burrito bowl.

"This is gonna be good"  Y/N spoke, reaching for the food, but getting his hand slapped away by Caveira.

"Kiss me first, then we eat"  she spoke, smashing her lips to his.

"Same here, my russian hunter"  Valkyrie smirked, connecting her lips to Kapkan's.  After the kissing, the group dug into the food, overly enjoying every bite.  The food was gone within half an hour, and the group had all ordered dessert as well.

"This has been fun!"  Valkyrie spoke joyfully, smiling as she sipped at her Coke.

"Not over yet, Valk, still got the sweets"  Y/N chuckled as Caveira leaned into him again.

"I hope it's as good as you two say"  Kapkan spoke, looking between Y/N and Valkyrie.

"What, chocolate lava cake?"  Y/N asked.  Kapkan nodded.  "Let's just say, if you don't find it amazing, then you may have some issues with your sense of taste".  Kapkan chuckled.

"I'll take your word for it"  he promised as the waitress came back with four personal lava cakes.

"Enjoy"  she wished, leaving the table.

"Kap, first thing you gotta do is cut into it"  Y/N told him, placing a hand on top of Caveira's, telling her to wait on digging in.  Caveira knit her eyebrows at Y/N as Kapkan cut into his cake, the melted chocolate oozing out of the cake, covering his fork.

"Well, guess that's the "lava" part"  Kapkan chuckled, loading up his fork with cake and melted chocolate.  The other three watched as he took a bite of the cake, and his face melted.  "Oh...wow!"  he smiled.  "That shit's amazing!"

"Told ya"  Y/N and Valkyrie spoke in unison, then laughed as Kapkan and Caveira dug into the cakes.

"Oi, Americans!  You don't eat your desserts, Kap and I will!"  Caveira boasted, pointing her fork at Y/N and Valkyrie's untouched lava cakes.  Chuckling, the two dug into their cakes, savoring every bite of the moist, chocolate goodness.  After a minute, the cakes were gone, and the four payed the check, splitting it evenly between Y/N and Kapkan, and hopped into Kapkan's truck.

"That was so fun!"  Valkyrie spoke up as they pulled out of the restaurant parking lot.

"I agree"  Caveira nodded.  "I'm glad that I'm able to have fun now"

"What do you mean?"  Y/N asked, drawing her in closer to him.

"Well, before you, I was...pretty closed off"  she admitted, resting her head on his shoulder.  "When you came along, you changed me"  she spoke, smiling softly.  Y/N smiled back at her, and leaned his head on hers.  Moments later, the two heard a camera flash, and looked up to see Valkyrie aiming her phone camera at them, bearing a smile.

"You two are seriously cute"  she smiled warmly.  "Don't worry, I'm not gonna post it"

"You better not,"  Caveira grumbled.  The four laughed and sparked up conversation on the ride back to base.  They got back not 10 minutes later, and hopped out of Kapkan's truck.  After a bit more small talk with the other couple, Kapkan and Valkyrie were called in for a simulation, so they said their goodbyes, and took off for the training situation.  Y/N and Caveira decided that they would just head back to the room, and maybe watch a show or two.  Upon reaching the door, Caveira grabbed Y/N's arm before he could unlock it. 

"What?"  Y/N chuckled.  Then he saw the face she was making;  A face of pure lust.  He instantly blushed, stuttering over his words as he processed what she was suggesting.  "A-again?"  he asked, nervously.

"I know I know, it's kinda soon, but I got a strong second wind"  she smirked, grabbing the key from Y/N's hand and unlocking their door.  "Now, let's have some fun"  she smiled, slightly evilly, and pushed Y/N into the room, holding a kiss on the way in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 127 19
A CAG operator is recruited to rainbow after Operator Erik Thorn recommended him. Harry meets with the operator and brings him aboard to bolster the...
32.1K 285 27
An Air force PJ is recruited to rainbow after successfully rescuing a Rainbow Informant from behind enemy lines.
71.8K 624 27
Y/N is what you'd call the epitome of a secret squirrel. Having served ten years in the 75th Ranger Regiment he moved onto CIA contracting. After a f...
2K 31 12
Ian was just a normal recruit, trying his best to become an operator. This is his story. Notice: I only own OC's in this story. All other aspects bel...