Possessive Disney Villians x...

Av turtleangel10

What if a Disney Villian decided they wanted to raise you as their own and plan on never letting you go. Mer

How They Meet You
Couple Add Ins
Minions
You Talk Like Them
First Period
First Time Seeing Their Enemy
Be Happy You Didn't Wake Up
You Wander Off
You Get Hurt
You Temporarily Lose A Sense
You Defend Them
Jealous On Your Adoption Day
First Time Calling Them Mom/Dad
Songs That Remind Them Of You
Moments With You GIF Version
Songs That Remind You Of Them And Their Reactions
You See Someone From Your Past Life
You Save Them
Sick
Your Bedroom They Made You
When Others Thought You Were Doomed
Your First Crush
What You Hate Most And What You Love Most About Them
They Disapprove Of Your Hobby
You Help The Hero's Sidekick
Their Worst Nightmare
Next Stories
Animal Problems
Favorite Activates They Do With You
Villains Learn How To Text
When You're Hyper

First Punishment

35.9K 595 830
Av turtleangel10

Hades:

Hades gets mad at everyone except you of course. You break something he just snaps his fingers and it's fixed, you enter a room he doesn't want you in, he just carries you out and locks the door. He doesn't punish you for things like that, to him you're just a little kid that doesn't know better. There is just one thing he doesn't allow you to do and that is having a dirty mouth. Your old dad use to swear a lot so if you got upset a small curse word would slip out of your mouth. That is the only no no from Hades. If Hades hears one bad word come out of your mouth he would just snap his fingers and a bar of soap would appear in your mouth.

Horned King:

The Horned King only shows mercy to you. Others get locked up or they lose their lives but with you he has something different. You left the castle without his permission to pick wildflowers when you were supposed to be in your room asleep. He went out to you and waited for you to finish grabbing what you came out for before he took your hand and led you to your least favorite room in the castle. The room he keeps all the dead bodies in. For one a room of dead guys isn't something a kid wants to see, two you can't leave until after he finishes his speech of what he'll do when he finds the black cauldron, and last but not least it just freaken stinks.

Dr. Facilier:

"Y/N! DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Dr. Facilier ran over to you and quickly lifts you up before you could touch his voodoo.

"But they're pretty." You said.

"They're very dangerous dear, if any of this stuff breaks daddy's friends will be very angry."

"Ok."

Next day.

"Y/N! What did I tell you just yesterday?!"

"But it's a necklace." You defended yourself holding it up.

Facilier quickly took it from you before you dropped it. "Clearly you need a reminder." Facilier had a chair appear in the corner and sat you down in it. "Now you'll stay here until you can remember not to touch dangerous things."

Scar:

You let Simba and Nala talk you into following them away from Pride Rock. You knew you shouldn't but they talked you into it. You did have a lot of fun at the stream they took you to until Nala fell in and the current started pulling her away. Simba wanting to save his best friend jumped in and ended up in the same fate. Thinking quickly you ran ahead as fast as you could and tried pushing a log in to block the water. They were getting closer and closer and you were too small to push a whole long in until you heard a mighty roar and Mufasa pushed the log in for you.

"Your son is a terrible influence for my cub." Scar roared at Mufasa before he picked you up in his mouth and took you back to the edge of pride rock. He was proud that you made Simba look bad but he was upset that you tried to save him. As punishment he had Zazu watch you while he hunted for dinner and visited the hyenas. You have never been so bored in your life.

Jafar:

Working for the royal family takes a lot of Jafar's time, usually, he takes you with him but if he knows he's gonna hypnotize someone he asks you to play with your toys till he comes back. He was taking longer than usual and you played with all your toys already. Looking out the window you saw it was a beautiful day and you wanted to play outside for once. Jafar told you he doesn't want you in the market, he said it was full of street rats. Thinking you can handle a few rats you just walked right past the guards cause honestly, they suck at their job. You were amazed by the performers there, there was animals performing, people dancing, men juggling swords and even people eating swords.

Jafar has just finished his meeting and he had such a headache, he knew seeing you would fix that. But when he saw your room was empty he almost had a heart attack. He looked at every room in the castle but when he didn't find you he had every guard out looking for you.

You were having a great time until a big man grabbed you and demanded you gave him back what you stole. You tried to tell him you didn't steal anything but he wouldn't listen. You got your arm free and ran away with him behind you until you found Jafar. Jafar lifted you up and glared at the man demanding an explanation. When he accused you of lying Jafar looked at you and asked you if you did steal anything. When you told him no he believed you. Jafar had the guards come over and arrest the man for terrifying you. When he took you back to the palace he knew he had to punish you but you were still terrified so he settled with you picking up your own toys instead of having the maids do it. You really shouldn't have thrown all your toys all over the place out of boredom.

Captain Hook:

Captain Hook loved having you around, you seemed to be the only one of the ship willing to learn from him and obey him. You really wanted to be a great pirate and that pleased him. You would observe everything the crew did and then try it yourself. He and the whole crew found your dedication adorable, especially when you tried hard to lift up a cannonball but couldn't do it.

"Y/N!" Hook called one day. "Time for sword practice." That was your favorite part of the day but Hook saw you throwing parts of your lunch over the ship. "Y/N dear, I thought you liked that kind of fish."

"I do, but he looks hungry." You point.

Hook looks over and sees the crocodile before picking you up and screaming. "SMEE!!!"

Your punishment was no sword practice that day because Hook was too terrified to leave his captain's cabin and refused to let you leave.

Frollo:

Everyone knows Frollo is very strict and obsessive it's scary but he never treats you like he does Quasimodo. He enjoys riding his horse with you around town and if he sees you eyeing something such as a doll or a dessert in the bakery you can expect to have it in the next day or even before you go to sleep. While he was giving orders to his men he turned to his horse to see you were no longer there. Looking around he was horrified at the sight he saw, you were dancing with a gypsy. This angered him, not at you of course but at the gypsy and he had his men take her away.

Back at the Place of Justice Frollo held you close to him as he stood near the dungeons where you can hear people getting whipped. You hid your face in Frollo's chest as he prayed out loud for you to be forgiven. The prisoners weren't the only ones scared for life that day.

Ratigan:

Ratigan adores you. You have made everything so much more fun for him and he loves it, however, is also gets very concerned at times. After he took you in as his own he kidnapped the best mouse doctor in London and demanded he make sure you were healthy. Turns out you were underweight for your age and that scared Ratigan.

"Now I want you to eat every bite." Ratigan would always tell you as he gave you a plate full of food. When he goes to grab a drink, hear something break, or feed his cat you would dump the food you didn't want to eat and wait for him to get back.

One day though he caught you and chuckled. "My dear, you have tricked me, that's very impressive."

"You're not mad?" You asked nervously.

"Of course not, this just proves how much you need me."

Now every time it's time to eat you have to be tied to a chair and feeds you himself.

Gaston:

Gaston is very laid back when it comes to you. He lets you run around freely in his bar, outside, and town. You can even break as many glass mugs as you want and he will just tell you not to cut yourself on the glass. Gaston only has one rule for you and one day you broke it. The only rule is you are never allowed to say anything bad about yourself. When Gaston overheard you say something negative about you he dropped everything and grabbed you roughly before slamming his bedroom door open and forcing you to stand in front of a full-length mirror.

"Now Y/N, how many animals have I shot today?" He asked you.

"Seven." You answered.

"Very good, so you will not leave this spot until you say seven wonderful things about yourself. You are beautiful and everyone knows it, but I want you to know it as well."

Maleficent:

Maleficent always believed she had no heart, that changed when she felt like she was having a heart attack when she saw you on the roof of one of her towers. 'Y/N! I demand you get down from there at once!" Once you were down safely she hugged you to her. "How dare you scare me, this will not go unpunished. You are to stay in your room for the rest of the night. I will bring you your dinner but there shall be no desserts." Maleficent's henchmen are always so jealous of you. They anger her she electrocutes them, you scare her you just get no desserts.

Cruella De Vil:

Cruella never thought she would enjoy being a mother but she was loving every minute of it. She spoiled you and your company brought her so much joy.

You and her were about to leave for a fashion show but she stopped when she realized she didn't have her purse. "Y/N darling, I need to fetch my bag, would you please wait in the car for me?" She gives you the keys. "You may turn on the radio as well."

Taking the keys you climbed into her long red car and turned it on like you've seen her do. Being just a kid you cant help but also play with all the buttons, dials and levers. You looked down and saw some letters. "P, R, N, D. D for De Vil." You giggled as you pulled the lever to the D then noticed the car start rolling forward. Getting scared you looked down and stomped down on what you thought was the break but it was the gas. Screaming as the car speeding forward right into the gates. You stared at the damage and got scared of what Cruella would do until you heard her scream.

Cruella ran over and ripped the door right off the car before scooping you up in her arms. "Darling! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, but the car." You pointed.

Cruella inspected the damage and shrugged. "A couple weeks off your allowance should cover that."

"You're not mad?" You asked her.

"Oh I'm not happy at all dear but I'm just glad you're alright. How about we watch the fashion show on the television instead and enjoy a nice hot cup of coco since I know you don't like tea."

"No punishment?" You asked her.

"You are to go to bed one hour early." Cruella answered as she carried you back into her mansion.

Ursula:

Ursula kept her word and you were now a mermaid, the only condition she had was you were to stay with her. You were fine with this for the first couple of days but what was the point of being a mermaid if you didnt get to explore the ocean? When Ursula was asleep you snuck out of the cave and went exploring. The ocean was so beautiful that you were amazed by everything, the beautiful colors, the sea creatures, even found some human items that have been lost at sea. You were having so much fun until all the fish around you started panicking and swam away. "What's wrong?" You wondered until a large shadow loomed over you. Turning you saw a couple sharks swimming right towards you. Screaming you tried to get away but they were very fast. You quickly squeezed in between some giant rocks and curled up but that didn't stop the sharks from trying. Just as they almost got to you they suddenly turned into shrimp. You were confused by this until Ursula appeared in the opening. "You can come out now Y/N."

You quickly crawled out and hugged her, still shaking in fear.

"You are in so much trouble young missy, I have told you no leaving the cave on your own. You are grounded for a week, I am taking everything out of your room except your bed."

You nodded your head not wanting to argue, besides you rather be grounded than eaten.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

26.7K 607 18
When the Disney Villains are sent into a different world and given a chance to prove there is good in them will they take it? The villains find thems...
7.5K 52 8
Scarlett is the Daughter of the renowned Evil Lion Scar. She has four best friends named Mal the Daughter of Maleficent, Jay the Son of Jafar, Evie t...
168K 3K 33
It's hard loving someone who is supposed to be your enemy. It's even harder when they live behind a barrier. (Harry Hook Love Story) All rights to D...
83.4K 1.7K 13
CAGED! | ❛Yes, my teeth, and ambition's are bared; be prepared!❜ ( prince ben/oc ) ( discontinued ) ( descendants i - ii ) ( all rights to di...