Love, Eternal.

By azkabankkkkkkkkk

Y/n Y/l/n, the only known person to not be sorted by the sorting hat. Her "friends" are books and everywhere... More

Bit of Background
Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Chapter 3: The champions
Chapter 4: Everybody loves a rebel
Chapter 5: Swimming
Chapter 6: One side
Chapter 7: Dragon and Dreams
Chapter 8: Dragon and Dreams Ⅱ
Chapter 9: Cedric plays Cupid (Mission Fails terribly)
Chapter 10: Bad Day
Chapter 11: Yule ball?
not a chapter.
GUESS WHAT-

Chapter 2:The Goblet of Fire

3.9K 140 56
By azkabankkkkkkkkk

No-one's POV

"What?" Y/n tilted her head to the side. "I'm entering my name tomorrow." Cedric clarified. Y/n's mouth opened in disbelief. Cedric Diggory one of her friends is doing something that is rather dumb and unnecessary. "For a glowing glass cup?" Y/n scoffed her eyes glued on the book in her hands. "Isn't it cool, I mean you'll be known forever." Cedric pointed out putting his arm around the shoulder of the somewhat shorter girl. "Students actually die" Y/n said turning a page over as they walked. "Exactly why there's an age line?" Cedric convinced Y/n to approve his idea. "As if that makes you guys immortal." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Come on let's just eat breakfast then" Cedric his arm not leaving the girl's shoulder. Y/n had a few friends. A handful of them to be exact, but everyone wants to be her friend because of how kind she is and everybody knows that. "You know you could always speak, right?" Cedric teased. "je ne veux pas" (I don't want to) She said Cedric whipped his head towards the girl smiling. "If you speak, you speak in a language I can understand." He laughed Y/n laughed, they entered the Great Hall a smile still plastered on each faces. Y/n sat down with the French girls her smile slowly begining to falter.

"Hermione, if you stare at her like that you'll scare her away" Harry snickered as the bushy haired girl's face became flushed. "You like her that much huh" Ron teased "Because unlike you she actually has manners" Hermione said with a as a matter of fact tone.

"Don't worry my friend we have potions with her. Plus today is the day when we pick our partners for the rest of the year, you might actually have a chance." Harry stated as they all stared at the girl across their table eating peacefully.

-During Potions class-

"Today I decided to assign your partners for the rest of the year" Professor Snape said as students sighed and groaned. "Silence!" He ordered. Everyone sunk into their seats and there was total silence. He began calling everyone's name the seating arrangement changing ever so slightly Y/n's name hasn't been called nor Hermione's. "Ms. Granger, and Ms. Y/l/n." He announced as Y/n didn't even bat an eye the girl next to her leaving and sighing. "I'm Hermione Granger" She said as Y/n ignored her. She sat down beside her. "Y/n Y/l/n" Y/n said as she whipped her head towards Hermione. She met her eyes, and something happened.

Y/n froze in her spot, her heart hammering against her rib cage, sweat slightly forming atop of her forehead. Her hazel eyes met the other girl's brown ones. For Y/n her time froze, almost everything didn't matter. She turned her head away trying to regain her focus.

"Turn your books to page 394." Professor stated as the class continued on.

[🐸]

"Are you alright?" Cedric questioned. Y/n and him were sitting on the big branch of the tree in the Courtyard. Y/n didn't respond she was thinking about what happened in her potions class. "Hello, Earth to Y/n?" Cedric added. "Ced, is this love?" Y/n's voice sounded off as if it was dreamy. "You fancy someone?!" Cedric's jaw dropped. "Y/n Y/l/n, THE Y/n Y/l/n fancies someone?" Cedric questioned as Y/n blushed. "Merlin's Beard you need to tell me more." Cedric scooted over Y/n as she began story telling the boy only finding himself smiling.

"Well she's smart, and have these captivating eyes, when I met them it's as if piano was playing in the background, and time had stopped." She trailed off, the pupils of her eyes ever so slightly dilating. Cedric smiled at the dreamy state of the girl beside her. "Godric that's one lucky girl" Cedric blurted out. "Her name's Hermione Granger" Y/n smiled. "You really are in love, huh." Cedric said causing the girl next to her to look at him "What do you mean?" Y/n tilted her head "Well for one thing we've been talking for 1 hour now." Cedric pointed out "What? we always talk" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows "Please, you wont talk to me for longer than 5 minutes." Cedric scoffed "Whatever" Y/n rolled her eyes. Cedric always thought of Y/n as the sister that she never had, so he supports and protects her in every way.

"Well, good luck tomorrow, I'll be there to watch." Y/n said as she jumped down and walked towards the aisle of the castle leaving the boy up on the tree. "She better not take you for granted" Cedric mumbled as he watched the girl walk away.

[🐸]
The next day was absolutely terrible, the rain didn't make it a single bit better. They all sat in Defense Against the Dark Arts. Hermione sat next to Y/n because Ron "accidentally" sat beside Harry instead of Dean. Not like Y/n cared though, for one thing she actually wanted Granger to sit beside her. Alastor Moody entered the room.

"Alastor Moody" He wrote down the board. Y/n paid attention to the professor who was quite peculiar to say the least. "Ex-Auror, and now your new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor, because of my old friend Albus' request." He muttered the last sentence. "Any questions?" He asked as everybody shook their heads and muttered out the word no. "Now when in comes to the Dark arts, I believe in a more... practical approach." His eyes scanned the room as he walked towards Y/n. "Now can you tell me how many unforgivable curses there are? Ms. Y/l/n?" He questioned as the girl answered. "Three" she said as Moody walked away. "And they're so named?" He started to write as Hermione barged in the discussion "Because they're unforgivable and the use of one of them will-" She was cut-off by Moody "Give you one way ticket to Azkaban." He finished.

"The ministry says that you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against." He almost yelled out. "Weasely! Stand up and give us a curse" He commanded as Ron stood up. "W-Well my dad told me about one" He stated his voice cracking. He didn't even give an answer as Moody opened a glass container. "What is that?" Hermione muttered in her breath. "A tailles whip scorpion, Amblypygi." Y/n shortly answered. "Engorgio" Moody casted as the arachnid on his palm grew bigger. "The Imperius curse, Imperio" He casted the spell. Pointing his wand across the room as the arachnid followed. It jumped from table to table causing everyone to giggle and laugh.

"what should I make her do next? Jump out the window?" he pointed his wand towards the window as the creature struggled "Drown herself?" he slightly giggled. The arachnid struggled as he slowly pointed his wand towards the desk as he released the creature. "Another" He ordered as Neville volunteered "Longbottom is it? Ms. Sprout told me you have a knack for herbology." He complimented as the boy nodded. "The cruciatus curse" He stated "Ah yes, the torture curse, come" He said waving his hand, the boy only followed. "Crucio" He casted the spell causing the creature squeal and it's legs curled up. Neville was uncomfortable and he started to squeeze his eyes shut. Hermione gripped Y/n's hand and stood up.

"Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him?! Stop it!" Hermione's voice coming out desperate as Moody got out of his trance and he placed the arachnid in his palm and walked towards Hermione's desk placing the creature on top of Hermione's book."Care to tell us what's the last one Ms. Granger?" He asked. Hermione tried her best not to let her tears fall down. Y/n answered for her. "The killing curse, 'Avada Kedavra'. She answered, the bushy haired girl's hand not leaving hers. "The killing curse, no spell could counter nor block it, only one person has survived it and he's sitting in this room." Moody said as everybody's gaze landed on Harry. He pointed his wand at the creature. "Avada Kedavra" He muttered out as a blinding green flash took over the room. The second it was over the arachnid's legs were curled up and it didn't move anymore, which was a sure sign of death..

[🐸]

Cedric and Y/n walked by each other's side. The rain didn't bother to stop. "When are you going to do it?" Y/n asked "Later after lunch, we both have free periods by then." Cedric answered. Y/n felt a sudden stinging sensation by the right side of her neck but she decided to ignore it. They couldn't hang out by their usual spot which was the tree because of the rain. "So how are you and Granger?" Cedric questioned as he looked over to Y/n who smiled. "Great, I guess" Y/n began.

[🐸]

"Cedric it's pouring down and we don't have an umbrella" Y/n complained "Then we'll just have to run then." Cedric said as he pulled his hood to cover his head and ran for it. Y/n scoffed as she did the same, for the safety of her books she left her bag at Miss Mcgonagall's office. "God this better be worth it." She said As she started running her robes were starting to get wet but she was just half way through. She made it, though her robe and hair were drenched.

The twins looked old and had white beards they were fighting. Cedric stood there with a smirk plastered on his face. "Took you long enough." He playfully glared at the girl who was twice as drenched than he was. "Do it" Y/n rolled her eyes. She watched as Cedric threw his name in. Y/n took off her robe as she sat down, Cedric beside her.

Cedric's gaze landed on no other that the girl that her best friend fancies he noticed Granger's eyes weren't on the pages of the book she was holding but they were on the girl next to him. Y/n's eyebrows was furrowed trying to wring out the rest of the water that her robes absorbed. Cedric's smile couldn't be wider as she nudged Y/n causing her whole expression to relax. "Granger's eyeing you." He whispered Y/n blushed as she looked up only to meet the certain brown eyes, Hermione turned her head down as her cheeks burned up.

okay so hear me out everytime there's a lil froggy like this [🐸] it means its a small time skip or whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 9K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" •••••• harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) •••••• y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...
41 9 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...
590K 19.3K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
247K 7.5K 18
(Y/N) has had a crush on Hermione Granger since their 3rd year at Hogwarts. Her feelings are growing, and there is a nagging inside of her telling he...