Heartbreak Hotel... and Beyon...

By magn0liacelebrati0n

One-shots and drabbles from Lola and Alex's adventures after the weekend of adventure. Fluff and smut. More

- Heartbreak Hotel One-Shot Guide -
One For The Road
Hello
Morning Kisses
Skinny Dipping Pt. 2
I'm Yours
Champagne Kisses
Being Make Believe
Giggles
Challenge
Cheese
Give In
The Mirror's Image (Halloween)
Diamonds Are Forever 💍
Self-Portrait
Cold
Resistance
There's That Hotel Suite

Galaxy's Edge

2.6K 36 11
By magn0liacelebrati0n

Mid afternoon, the sun bright through the windows, her bed sheets cool beneath her. Alex was finally on his way home and it had taken all of two hours without his messages of encouragement to retreat to the bedroom, needing to satisfy herself until he could take her place. She wanted to feel ready for him.

Lola was panting now, trying to catch her breath as every muscle in her body let go of the tension she'd built up with her fingers. Her shirt was the only thing left on her body, loose, unbuttoned fully. Her fingers stretched out into the linen supporting her body and her mind drifted on the edge of bliss and exhaustion, the light white even behind her eyelids. She wasn't quite satisfied.

She couldn't help but long for him, desperate to put her hands on his skin, to pull his hair, for his mouth working against hers. She tried to picture his face and curved her spine upwards towards the touch of her own fingertips again, losing count. She tried to imagine his hands impatiently palming her breasts as she cupped one for something to hold onto, her nipple hard between two of her fingers. One more time, the bare minimum of effort, she fell apart.

Clammy, worked up, and a little unsteady on her feet, she headed to the bathroom, leaving her shirt on the bed. She turned on the shower and looked in the mirror at her reflection. She pressed her hips into the counter subconsciously, wondering how long it had been since he'd bent her over something and given her everything. She wondered how long it had been since he'd made her shake. She lit a candle and dimmed the lights just slightly.

The shower was too warm. She adjusted it slightly, then sighed softly when the cool water came down on her flushed face. She brushed her hair from her back and ran her fingers through the slightly knotted strands, stepping right under the shower head to wash the sweat from her skin. It felt good to stand under the spray, to feel the pressure of the shower head on her as she washed and rinsed her hair from a deep lather.

Lola rested her head against the shower wall, distracted. It was only when the door of the bathroom swung open behind her, knocking against the wall with a soft thud, that she sensed his immediate presence and turned her head over her shoulder to blink at him through the spray and the glass of the shower wall. The moment she was certain he was really there, that she wasn't imagining him out of sheer desperation, she turned off the water and opened the glass door, greeted by a pair of familiar brown eyes, wide and focused. She twisted her hair in her hands to squeeze some of the water from it. "I missed you."

His gaze wandered down her naked body, water pearling off her skin, her chest slightly flushed. "Fookin'ell, wha' a greetin'..." he mumbled, more to himself than to her.

"Are you joining me?" she half-pleaded.

"Lola Davies, if I join yeh, yeh won't beh able teh walk for the next week." His voice was deep.

"Is that a challenge?" she laughed.

"Not everehfin's a challenge, sweet'eart..." Before she could respond, could even properly take him in, he'd already unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor. "Consider it a warnin'."

She rolled her eyes and shifted over to make room for him as he approached. Off came his jeans, his socks, his boxers and in the low lights he looked at her and she looked back. She allowed herself to take in the wonder of his naked body, sculpted exactly as she'd remembered, every line on his face, every curve and muscle in the place she'd worked herself up over. He was naked and he was hers. She reached out her hand for his, to pull him close. The heat between her legs was throbbing again as he joined her in the small, steamy space.

"'ello, darlin'..." he drawled, his voice thick with excitement. He grabbed her close to him, his hands hovering at her waist then trailing down to her ass, squeezing roughly, her chest pressed against his. "Mmmm... I've fookin' missed yeh..."

Lola's mouth was dry. She found it almost impossible to take her eyes off his body, her palms pressing against the sides of his stomach, but her gaze snapped up instantly when he rested his forehead against hers, the intensity there making her heart beat faster.

"Yeh're quiet," he mused, tilting his head.

"Change that," she whispered, excited by the sparkle of excitement flickering behind his gaze before he pressed his lips to hers, all-consuming. She was trapped in every way.

He breathed her in, smoothing his hands up her sides, pulling her chin down to keep her mouth on his, teeth knocking as he battled her tongue into submission, then moved his hands down again, squeezing her ass so that she curved her body instinctively into his.

Already worked up, she reached to turn the shower back on, the water soothing the temperature of her body, fingers locking into his gold chain to keep him close. The water was beginning to slowly soak his curls and she alternated between stroking and pulling at the back of his head. The first groan that came from him was like music.

Alex's hand slipped down to Lola's thigh. He squeezed the underside roughly, pulling her tighter against him. He was lined up to take her here already, hard, turned on out of his mind by just the sight and idea of her, but he waited. Even under the spray of the water her expression was easy to read and it drove him wild, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth as she blinked at him, begging without words.

"Baby..."

He dipped his head to her neck, kissing down to her chest and up again, teeth grazing at her collarbone. Lola sighed and sighed, then moaned gently for him. He knew she was holding back. "Still quiet."

Lola grinned, fingers pulling at his curls again as his face pressed into her neck. "Try harder."

His grip on her thigh shaking, he adjusted the position of his hand. His free hand stroked her wet hair from her face. "So pretteh."

Lola leant forward into him to capture his lips with hers again, her hands on his cheeks, thumbs stroking over his cheekbones. She tried to match his intensity, wanting to overwhelm him as much as she could before she had to give in.

"Mmmm..." Alex continued to kiss her, tasting a hint of alcohol on her tongue, sweet and sour and addictive. Another moan, another sigh. She was breaking. He reached between their bodies and stroked the insides of her thighs with his knuckles, pleased when she closed her eyes and squeezed his hip tighter with the thigh he was holding onto.

"Don't be a fucking tease."

Alex pushed and twisted two of his fingers inside her. "Oh fook, yeh're wet, Lo." Deeper. Rougher. "So wet."

Lola's head hit the wall behind her, her chest rising.

Alex leant down to kiss her breasts gently, lifting his head again to watch her mouth open as he continued to move his fingers inside her, building a friction with ease. The water rolled down his back. "Why yeh so wet, eh?"

Lola swallowed. "Who knows?"

He shook his head. "You do."

A strangled groan fell from her lips. "I fucked myself, Alexander."

Alex shuddered and he knew from the grin on her face that she'd noticed. He liked it when she spoke like that, sudden and without filter, trying to unnerve him with filth, demonstrating her own power over her body without him. His cock throbbed.

The repetitive strokes of his fingers were heaven. His eyes on her were too much. "I fucked myself so good. Lost count."

Alex kissed her, a silencing kiss which knocked the air from his own lungs. He could barely see through the steam now, the haze of lust thick between them. He sighed dramatically into her mouth when Lola wrapped her hand around his cock. Her hand moved up and down, slow, taunting. He swallowed dryly. He couldn't take it. "D'yeh wanna get properleh fooked, babeh?" he whispered.

Lola took a deep breath, at war with herself up until the first syllable. "Please."

There it was, her caving, that open admission of needing him he craved. "Gunna beh good?"

She tutted. "Are you?"

Alex withdrew his fingers from her and let go of her thigh with a sigh. His nails had left red indentations and he made a mental note to kiss it better when he ate her out later that evening. He turned the shower head away.

Reading his mind, Lola turned and bent her body over for him slightly, curving her ass as upwards as she could and looked over her shoulder. She pressed her hands into the tile in front of her, little leverage. She wanted to feel him fill her.

His hands came down with a firm slap, unable to resist. Here, he toyed with her again, pressed his thumb into her clit and watched her shudder. "Can yeh take it?" His fingertips danced inside her, barely pushed in, just a hint of touch.

"Yes," she said, teeth gritted. "I can."

Alex took time to stroke his cock slowly, watching her tense, her ass moving back to meet his as he angled himself to take her, hands pressing down flat into her then squeezing as he pushed into and filled her.

Lola moaned and the sound echoed, drawn out. The sound of her own need rang in her ears. She couldn't keep her eyes open.

"There sheh is," he mumbled, voice strained. "Fook."

Stretching her to his size, he set the pace gradually, careful. Knowing he needed to support her, but feeling lightheaded himself, he roughly drew her back into him with one hand on her hip, the other pressed into the wall of the shower. Each thrust prompted a grunt of his own. He tried to keep his eyes open to watch her, watch her pleasure, watch her take him deep, but it pulled him continually closer to the edge. He threw his head back and stared into the ceiling, seeing stars and trying to even his breath.

Lola could feel him everywhere. His grip on her hip was too hard and she liked it, liked to feel fragile and like she would bruise easily in his hands. The steam around her smelled like his cologne, mixed with their sex, his sweat and it made her senses cloud over. She knew that he wasn't holding back from giving her what he wanted to, his hips speeding up to a power that he could maintain at least for a little longer, a pace that was ultimately overwhelming and everything she'd dreamed of.

When she came on his cock moments later, it was without warning. She squeezed him, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, her pleasure coming out in a broken and blissed out cry. She was shaking now, barely holding herself up. Her breath caught in her throat and he smacked her ass as she came down from the high, playful more than punishing.

"So beau'iful," he told her and then his hand was flat around her neck, pulling her head back onto his shoulder, fingers stretching up and over her jaw so that she could taste herself on his fingertips. He could control her here, he could keep her steady, he could hold her body against his.

Lola was half-sobbing with pleasure as he fucked up into her.

"Shhh..." he whispered, lips against her shoulder. "Got yeh, c'mon... work wif meh."

Lola moved her hips to use his cock as much as she could from the angle, chasing her own orgasm without fully covering from the last and working to draw him to a climax too. The water hammered down. His intoxicated moans were loud in her ear. His thrusts were hard and fast. She reached behind her to hold onto one of his thighs, completely under his control, bent into a position where he could ruin her. She moved her mouth closer to his hand and eagerly sucked on his fingers, until he wrapped his bicep around her neck, and pulled her head further back, arching her back, a fistful of her wet hair in his grip.

"I can't..." she gasped.

"I kno'," he rasped. His eyes squeezed shut. "Lola, love, say me name."

"Alexander..." she hummed obediently, gasping for air as his forearm pressed against her throat. Her knees were knocking together. "Alexander, please."

He groaned her name back as he fell into the ecstasy of his release, almost falling apart as she followed him over the edge with a loud gasp, squeezing his cock and shaking, her fingernails dug into his thigh.

The room was spinning around him. He let go of her hip and stroked up and down her side. "Mmm, fook..." he breathed, heart hammering in his chest. He placed a gentle kiss or two against her hairline, holding onto her to keep her steady as he waited for her eyes to open again.

Lola found him in the afterglow, her hands coming up to his arm, now gently resting across her collarbone as she relaxed back into his embrace. Feeling warm, tingly and exhausted, she angled herself to kiss him under the gentle spray of water.

He wrapped his other arm around her stomach gently, kissing back until he had to draw away for air. "Wha' a warm welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 82 11
"alex turner one shots" requests are open! other socials: tumblr - yourstartreatment instagram - yourstartreatment tiktok - yourstartreatment
4.5K 32 18
Oneshots about Larry Stylinson Will contain smut
173K 4.5K 36
While Violet tries to fend off Alex and his baggage that includes kingpins, drugs, and money, her world is turned upside down.
780 1 7
Various oneshots, imagines, drabbles and others. NO SMUT! Cross-posted on Tumblr @noskipnotability