Kiss you

By GNS123

(Before fame!!)For the three sixteen year old girls, Melody (Mel), Sara (Sar), and Nicole (Nikki), life was a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

42 1 0
By GNS123

Meldoy POV

Ugh, it was the day after i have seen Louis Tomlinson again. The day after Sara have seen her mom move on from her dad after just seeing her dad move on from her mom just a couple of months ago. I feel so bad for Sar. Both of her parents have move on from each other after having a dream and hope of them getting back together but like the Taylor Swift song says they are never ever ever getting back together. 

*********

"Hey, guys i'm going to this a cute cafe I saw near our flat to get some hot coco before heading out to volunteer work.", i said to Nikki and Sar who didn't have to leave for volunteer work until a couple of more hours.

"kk, have fun.", Nikki said with a bright smile.

"But not to much fun.', Sar said.

"yeah, yeah. see you girls when i get back. Bye, love you guys.", I replied to them.

"Bye, love you too, Mel and have a good day at volunteer work!.", Sar and Nikki said in unison.

"okay, same to you guys.", i said to them as i got my keys and left the flat.

**********

(at the cafe)

"Hi, can i have a tall hot chocolate with whip cream and a chocolate croissant, please ?", i asked the waitress who came take my order.

"Yeah, sure it willbe no longer than ten minutes, miss.", the waitress said.

"okay, thanks.", i replied nicely.

****************

(10 minutes later)

"Here you go miss.", the waitress said handing me my hot chocolate and  my chocolate croissant. 

"Thanks.", i said again.

**************

I had finished my croissant a few minutes ago and now I am sipping my Hot Chocolate slowly before I have to show up to volunteer work.

I can't believe Louis Tomlinson was at Sar's mom and Paul's wedding. *sip, sip* Like, what the Hell was he doing there? *sip,sip* 

Oh, shit! He's here. What the hell is he doing here?

As I stood up to get out here, I felt somebody grabbing onto my arm.

"Hey, Melody!! Fancy seeing you her!", Louis said to me.

Oh, please kill me.

"What the hell do you want Louis??", i said/asked to him.

"wow, a little feisty I see.", Louis said.

"Shut the hell up, Louis!", I retorted back to him.

"Also, why were you at Paul and Sara moms wedding?", I asked.

"Well, because i was a groomsmen and you were a bridesmaid. It's that simply Melody.", Louis said clearly annoyed.

"Jerk.", i muttered.

"Why are you like this?", Louis asked seeming genuinely hurt.

"OH, like you don't know!", I said back to him.

And with that i stormed out of the peaceful little cafe before Louis came and ruined everything for me.

Nicole POV

"Alrighty then, see you later then.", I said to Sar who was leaving later then me.

"K, bye Nikki! Stay safe!", Sar said.

'KK, see you later, Sar.", I said as i grabbed my keys and went out the door.

************

"Hey, Amanda!", i said.

"Hi, Nikki, nice to see you here again.", Amanda told me.

"Of course, I love it here.", i smoothly replied back to her.

****************

As i walked in to where I would usually see the ill kids, I instead see a blond Irish lad with an acoustic guitar in his lap and singing Don't Stop Believing by JOURNEY to all the kids. It was so sweet.

"OH my gosh, Miss Nicole, look this boy came and played us a song!!", little Kelly said. 

"I Know sweetie, i saw it.", I replied to her.

"Did you like it?", Kelly asked.

"Of course, Sweetheart. I love and enjoyed it.", I told her truthfully.

"You really enjoied it?", the boy asked.

"yes, yes i did.", i said again.

"OH, by the way my name is Niall James Horan.", Niall said

"Cool, my name is Nicole Jenson, but please call me Nikki, if you'd like to.", i responded back to Niall.

"Nice name Nikki.", Niall said.

I blushed.

"Thanks, same goes for you, Niall.", I said.

"Wait, Niall were you at Paul Higgins wedding?", I asked.

"Yeah, i was and now that you mentioned it you were there to!! I remember you!! You were one of the bride maids.", Niall said.

"Yeah, I was and you were a groomsmen.", I said back to him.

"Indeed I was Nikki.", Niall responded.

His response made me giggle. 

I also asked Niall for his number and he asked me for mine. Niall and I left at the same time but we went in different ways.

Sara POV

I was walking back home from volunteer work because i decided to walk there. I guess I wasn't looking to where I was going because next thing I knew it I was on the ground and in front of me was this tanned, black haired and brown/hazel eyed lad looking at me before he out stretched a hand to help me get up.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry miss. I didn't mean to knock you down. my sincere apologizes miss.", he said.

"Oh hell no!, It's fine if anybody should be apologizing it should be me. I wasn't looking where i was going! I'm so so sorry!", I said to the lad.

"NO really it's fine. It's my fault! I was to busy looking on my phone then to where I was going.", he said again.

"PEA-LEASE, it was my fault and stop apologizing! It's making me feel bad!!, I exclaimed to him.

"AWWH, please a pretty like you shouldn't feel bad for something that is totally my fault! and by the way my name is Zayn Jawaad Malik.", Zayn said.

I'll admit it, when he called me pretty i felt myself give in and blush.

"Okay, okay fine i give up and if your wondering my name is Sara Peterson but please only if you want to though call me Sar.", I said to Zayn.

"Okay, Sar.', Zayn responded back.

"Hey, wait were you at Paul Higgins wedding?", I asked Zayn.

"Yeah, why?", he asked back.

"Well because Paul got married to my mom and i was there at the wedding. I was the maid of honour.", i said back to him.

"Oh yeah, now I remember you! You were the maid of honour!!", Zayn said.

"Yeah Buddie and you were the groomsmen!", I said back to him.

"corecto-moondo!!", Zayn said.

I laughed at his response and with that me and Zayn exchanged numbers and parted our separate ways.

(A/N) Hey guys! Two updated in one day!! Yeah!! BTW It's Sophie. Like i said Before we still have to tell Nili and Gigi well try to update. I will try to update tomorrow. Tell your friends, Vote, Comment and continue reading. Also I talked with Gigi and we might do a contest to see who will be fit to date Josh Devine, ONE DIRECTION'S DRUMMER BOY. So we will explained the details about it, if we do the contest. Please don't get your hopes up. We will try to do the contest because I know I want to. <3 U GUYS!!!!! (:

Sar's work outfit to the side.

-SOPHIE(: <3

Continue Reading