Who Are We?

Da sweetghostgirl97

*I don't own any Vampire Diaries characters the all belong to their rightful owners. * Arielle and Blair Faye... Altro

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Sixteen

183 3 0
Da sweetghostgirl97

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled as I grasped Damon's hand tighter in mine. I don't know what Klaus is doing here, but he better be lucky he's not flying down the damn highway we're currently driving on.

"Arielle calm down." Damon said.

"How the hell can I calm down Damon? There is a mass murderer in this damn car!" I yelled feeling my anger boil up again.

"You need to calm down because I have no feeling in my hand anymore." Damon winced as I felt his hand being crushed in my angry grasp.

"Sorry." I shyly said looking at the floor board of the car. "Where are we going?"

"Back to Mystic Falls love." Klaus said smiling. I really hated this man with a deep passion.

"What? We're not seriously going there? Damon?" I asked looking at him through the rear-view mirror. He didn't answer, but he gave me his 'Sorry' eyes. I felt in my pockets for my phone, but with no luck I began getting really worried. "Where's my phone?" I asked, to no one in particular.

"Oh it's right here Arielle." Klaus smirked holding up my black phone in his hand. I reached for it only to be pushed back by the Original. "I said it was here, not that you could have it sweetheart." I growled at him and moved over to the window seat behind Damon. I felt safe just being around him for some reason. I know I care for him, deeply, but was I just fascinated by the thought of him, or was it the vampirism making my emotions heightened? No matter what it is I know that slowly, but surely, I'm might be falling for Damon Salvatore.

Klaus' POV

Looking at Arielle when I snapped her neck brought me guilt that I never knew that I could feel. Arielle and her sister, Blair, don't know who they really are. I never expected Arielle to be a vampire when I met her, I can honestly say that took me by surprise.

"Why can't I have my phone Klaus?" Arielle growled. Vampirism becomes her.

"I can't let you alert your vampire friends and sister that you have a maniac killer coming home with you now can I?" I grinned at her. She rolled her dark eyes and looked out the window once again. It reminded me long ago of the first time I encountered the two sisters.
___________________________

"Hello love. I've been noticing you all night." I casually said. I stared at this beauty in front of me. Her dark brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, but we so elegantly piled into loose curls. "May I ask your name?" I said taking her small, soft hand in mine.

"I'm Rayna, sir." She smiled as she curtsied. She had had my eyes all night long and I wasn't planning on tearing them away. "May I ask yours?" She smirked, which reminded me a lot of the conniving Katerina.

"Niklaus, but just call me Klaus sweetheart." I grinned. She returned the smile and nodded. She smiled at me, but then grinned even wider when another young lady appeared.

"Rayna, who is this?" The other brunette girl asked.

"Klara, this is Niklaus." Rayna introduced.

"Call me Klaus darling." I said smirking. Klara smiled at me just like Rayna did, but that's when I got a glimpse at the both of them; these two girls were sisters, but also powerful beings.
___________________________

"So Arielle," I said grinning at her. "Tell me about your adorable sister."

"Go to hell, Klaus." She snapped. Well that wasn't very nice young lady.

"Can't darling. Been there and back, don't plan on ever going back." I sarcastically said. She rolled her dark eyes once again and looked out towards the window. I slipped my hand on her right leg, catching the curious eyes of Mr. Salvatore.

Arielle's POV

"Get your hand of off me!" I yelled pushing his hand away from me. Although I had thought I had succeeded in pushing him away, his hand returned and then I felt the sickening needles of pain that shot through me. Klaus snickered as I writhed in pain on the back seat of Damon's car.

"Hey!" Damon exclaimed. "What was the point of that Klaus?" Damon asked annoyed. I was too busy trying to speed up the healing process to notice that Damon had pulled over and the car was stopped. "Arie, hey are you okay?" Damon asked, concern dripping from his voice.

"What's the point of being a damn vampire if you can't heal a freaking bone!?" I exclaimed in agony. I felt him wrap his hand around my left arm an yank me up, but not without my screaming as the needles shot through again. Damon lifted me out of the car and set me in the ground, with my leg sprawled out in front of me.

"This may sting okay?" Damon said placing his hand on my leg and looking me in the eyes. As we stared at each other, I couldn't feel the stabbing of each nerve as he tried to feel where the break was. "It's healing Arie, just slowly 'cause it's a broken limb." He said calmly removing his hand. I sighed in sadness when I felt the removal of his hand and then looked at him worriedly, hoping he didn't hear my distress. Watching him stand, I sighed in relief because if he knew how I felt, then this friendship would be over.

"Alright you two," Klaus said obnoxiously from next to us as he leaned on the car above me. I glared at him and then felt the disgust of even looking at him. I wanted to be sick, but I knew I had to be strong in front of him. "Let's get back on the road." Klaus smirked clapping his hands together as if to say 'Hurry up'.

"Ugh, can't we just ditch him?" I whispered to Damon. He smirked and shook his head.

"No, because most likely he'll find us and probably kill us." He chuckled.

"You're right Damon, and I hope you make the right decision to not do that." Klaus said looking at the road.

"I forgot he could hear us." I griped. Damon laughed again, but quickly stopped when he looked at me. We were stuck in our own world as we were lost in the moment. Forgetting all of our troubles and worries as we sat beside the road back to Mystic Falls, my new home.

"Arielle," Klaus piped up, interrupting the moment. "Do you know why I know so much about you?"

"What? What are you talking about Klaus?"

"I've known you for awhile love." He said casually.

"Care to elaborate on that Mr. Almighty?" I smirked back. Damon have me a glance from the corner of my eye. He looked a little nervous.

"You and your sister aren't who you think you are. I've met you before, but you just don't remember it." I stared blankly at him. He had lost his mind!

"You're crazy Klaus." I shook my head and tried to stand. My leg had healed somewhat, but it was still sore just like any hurt bone.

"Really? Am I Arielle?" He said stalking closer towards Damon and I. I grasped Damon's upper arm, not just for support, but something about Klaus made me fearful. "You don't think I can't hear how your heart accelerates when I walk towards you? How when I mention your sister, you tense up?"

"That's enough Klaus." Damon said pulling me behind him. He was beginning to get protective with me, but I have to know what he is talking about. I placed my right hand softly on Damon's tricep and nodded, signaling I was okay.

"How do you know me? What do you mean we've met?" I asked hobbling on my leg to meet him half-way. The sky was beginning to become darker as the minutes passed by, making the horizon seem more ominous and gloomy.

"So many questions little Arielle. We have so little time." Klaus grinned evilly at me. I shuddered as he was almost against my chest and I could feel his breath on my face when he looked down at me.

"Why can't you just tell me?" I questioned, rolling my eyes becoming annoyed.

"How about I just show you?" He said. Before words escaped my lips, his rough, calloused hands were gripping my head and filling my thoughts with memories I don't remember. Of a time that is lost to me.

"Klaus, what the hell are you doing?!" I heard Damon yell as my vision began to blur with another scenery enveloping me.
___________________________

"May I have this dance, Mr. Mikaelson?" I asked curtsying.

"It's a little improper for the lady to ask isn't it?" Klaus smiled, taking my hand.

"Don't forget about me, Niklaus." My sister Klara winked as she joined his other side. My sister and I loved to compete with each other for men's attention.

"How about I show you lovely women my garden? I spend most of my time there, away from my siblings." Klaus smirked.

"I heard that Nik. I don't appreciate it when I'm not accounted for." Rebekah Mikaelson whined appearing from no where.

"As do I, Niklaus. Please do not mock us without our presence." Elijah formally said. What it was about Elijah Mikaelson that had me tongue tied and made my stomach flip, I will never know, but I was just happy to be in his company. "Klara, it's lovely to see you again, and you too," He smiled grasping my hand, "Rayna." Elijah whispered. "Well Rebekah and I shall leave you three, while we entertain our guests," Elijah said. "Rebekah." He smiled slightly as he extended his arm to his sister.
___________________________

Damon's POV

As I watched helplessly from the sidelines while Klaus flooded Arie's mind. I saw the determination on his face as he focused on her thoughts.

"Klaus enough!" I yelled, hoping he would release her.

"You're right Damon," He smirked as he let her go. "Maybe that'll clear her mind." Arielle fell to the ground, unconscious. I rushed to her side to make sure she was alright.

"Arielle, come on, wake up." I begged.

"She's fine mate. Just a little worn out."

"What the hell did you do?" He ignored me and just walked back to my car. I gently wrapped my arms around her and lifted her easily. As I placed her back into the car, Klaus waited for us.

"Can we move this along mate. I'm getting bored of this scenery." Klaus whined from the passenger seat.

"Maybe if you didn't memory flood my friend's mind and break her leg, we could be gone by now." I snapped as I was getting a little agitated by Mr. Hybrid here.

"Well, let's get on with it. Take me to Blair." He grinned.

Blair's POV

"Okay, where are they!?" I yelled at Stefan and Elena.

"Blair calm down. I'm sure they're fine." Elena said placing a hand on my arm.

"I can't Elena. My sister is with Damon. Of all the vampires to run off with!" I shrieked frustratedly.

"We know, but Blair if anything happens to Arielle, I will see to it that Damon pays." Stefan said reassuringly. I stared at him for a moment, not believing that he would pick my sister over his brother.

"Thank you, Stefan." I whispered to him. He nodded and then heard someone come in from the front door. "Damon?!" I said rushing towards it.

"No, guess again!" I heard a chipper voice coming down the hallway.

"Caroline? What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay...like a good friend does Blair." She said.

"Well thanks Care, but if you're not a blue-eyed, selfish vampire or my stubborn, hard-headed sister, I don't need to be babysat." I hastily spoke.

"Whoa, whoa Damon has Arielle?" She asked holding her hands out. "When the hell did that happen?"

"Apparently they went back to Tennessee to tell my mother and step-father that she's not coming home for awhile." I explained.

"So how we going to get Arielle away from tall, dark and-" She stopped when we heard the front door open again.

"Damon!" I yelled as I saw him waltz in the room, but something was off about him. "What's wrong? Where's...Arielle!" I yelled when I saw her, unconscious, in his arms. I watched him place her on one of the sofas in the parlor. We all saw a change in Damon Salvatore in that moment. He cared about my sister and was worried about what was wrong with her. Although, that didn't stop my anger from rising. "What the hell did you do Damon!?" I yelled as I pushed him away from her.

"What did I do?" He asked shocked. "I didn't do anything Blair! Why don't ask my hitch-hiker here?!" He yelled back pointing towards the door.

"Your what?"

"Hello Blair." I heard a british accent say from behind me.

"Oh my god." Elena gasped.

"Klaus?" Caroline chimed in. "What the hell is he doing here?" She spat.

"Oh don't worry darling Caroline, I'm not here for any of you. I'm here for her," He said pointing towards my sister, "And her." He finished aiming his finger at me.

"Who are you? What do you want with us?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm Niklaus Mikaelson love. The Hybrid that everyone fears." He smirked coming down the few stairs separating us. "And you, are the lovely Klara Dragonov." He smirked. I looked at him confused.

"What? No I'm Blair Faye." I stated firmly.

"Or so you think sweetheart. You don't know who you are or where you come from, but I do." Klaus' grin grew wider as I squirmed under his stare. I shook my head violently and then stormed up the stairs.

I paced back and forth around Damon's room. I honestly don't know why I came in here, but it was the first room I came into and right now, I could honestly care less.

"Blair?" I heard a voice ring through my cloudy thoughts.

"What Damon?" I questioned angrily. I wasn't in the mood for any of his sarcastic comments. I have a weirdo telling me that my sister and I aren't who we think we are and then she's passed out on the damn couch with God knows what wrong with her!

"I just came to make-"

"Yeah, make sure I'm okay. Isn't everyone? I don't know if I am Damon. Who the hell is that guy down there?" I asked turning to him.

"Klaus Mikaelson, class-A dick, original hybrid, wants to rule the entire supernatural world blah blah blah." He said rolling his eyes.

"Why did he say I was someone else? That Klara dragon-whatever." I asked waving my hand.

"Dragonov. An old Bulgarian name, but I haven't heard anything about living descendants." Damon explained stepping closer to me.

"What happened out there?" I was scared of the answer. Damon looked at me then at the floor seeming to avoid the question.

"It's my fault." He stated barely staring at me.

"No Damon it's not your fault." I replied comfortingly.

"Everything is my fault Blair! Stop trying to make me seem like some hero because I'm not nor will I ever be. Just promise me one thing?"He asked putting his hands on my shoulders.

"What's that?"

"Don't let Klaus inside your pretty little head." He smiled softly. I looked at his hands and then back at his eyes.

"You're supposed to be pining after my sister Damon, not me." I smirked. He can't be another Katherine. "You have to choose Damon. I'm not going to let you turn into the one person you hate the most right now." I said grasping his hand and pulling it off my shoulder, staring at him.

"I can't choose Blair." He stared simply.

"Why? It's easy. Either Arie or me."

"I have to be selfish because I love you Blair!" He said angrily, starting intensely at me.

"No, Damon you can't." I gasped as I backed away from him. He can't know how I've felt for all these months after that one single night together.

"But I do Blair. I can't help it because you both are amazing." He smiled stepping in front of me and cupping his hands around my face.

"Has it taken you this long to realize? Damon I-"

"You what?" He whispered.

"I've loved you for all these months Damon. I just pretended like I didn't because I didn't want to feel hurt. I didn't think you felt the same way." I whispered back looking at the floor between our feet. I felt his finger come under my chin and raise my face to his.

"I do Blair, but it's because I love you that you can't be drawn down by me." He smiled sadly.

"What?" I gasped. He stared into my eyes as I saw the tears begin to fill them.

Damon's POV

"You need to forget you love me Blair-bear. I want you to be happy without having me bring you down. You don't love me Blair." I compelled her. This act made me feel nasty and dirty for doing such a horrible thing to someone I cared for, but I had to let her live a better life without me.

"I don't love you." She repeated with a blank look on her face as she stared back at me. As those four words left her lips, the tears I had been holding back, flowed freely down my face before her.

I'm sorry I had to do this Blair...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

85.2K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
436K 10.2K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
292K 4.4K 27
Milena Salvatore was abandoned by her father Stefan Salvatore and her mother Katherine Pierce. While Katherine was giving birth to Milena her parents...
1.4K 170 52
This is a mixed story and I just want to be clear I don't own any of the characters! it is all just fanfiction. Ryder has a hard life as he grows up...