A Different Kind

By CaritaCrafford

Alexandra or Alex for short leaves Mystic Falls to live with her Uncle Charlie Swan, the half brother of her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 10

7.1K 162 6
By CaritaCrafford

" Do you have to go back to Mystic Falls today ?", Alexandra asked her twin while they walked to Elena's car where Jeremy, Bonnie and Stefan was waiting for the sisters to say goodbye to each other.

" Yeah, school's starting again soon and I've been away long enough. Anyway , look after yourself and please take care of Uncle Charlie . He'll need you while Bella's away . It's too bad that we didn't get to meet those Cullens . Maybe they're not so bad as we thought . "

" I will and don't you get into anything supernatural . I don't wanna hear you've gotten yourself killed or something ".

Elena smiled at her . " Same goes for you , Sissy . I'll see you at Christmas ".

They hugged and Elena got into her car . The others said goodbye to Alexandra .

Jeremy almost didn't want to go ,but he knew that he had to . For Elena .

" Take care ,Jer , and don't you get into trouble now . Say hello to Matt for me ,okay?."

Jeremy nodded . He hugged his sister quickly before following Elena . After that it was just Bonnie and Stefan .

Stefan held her for longer than was necessary ,but she didn't complain because he smelled nice and he was like a cuddly teddy bear to her .

" Love you ,k, Lex ?", he murmured softly in her ear ," Be careful and I'll also see you at Christmas ".

She nodded before pulling away to hug Bonnie .

" I'll be coming again for the summer ", Bonnie said ," My Aunt Cora asked me to work with her in the diner . But I'll be here for you too.  Take care ,Alex . I love you ,Sissy ."

Alexandra smiled tearfully at her and pulled back .

She watched them drive off and felt kind of sad because they left .

She thought of saying goodbye to Alaric,Damon and Caroline earlier . It had been hard doing that also   .

These people are her heart's people . Her family . She didn't want them to leave . It was hard for her to know that she'd be alone again with just Bella and Uncle Charlie .
          💖💗💝💗💖
" So Harry Clearwater is okay ?", Alexandra asked her Uncle who nodded in confirmation .

They were sitting in the living room watching random TV shows .

" Your sister's boyfriend saved his life . He was out for maybe thee hours . I kind of thought that he was dead ,but then he awoke and he was fine . "

" That's great news,Uncle . Have you heard anything from Bella yet?. She said she'd call ,but she haven't yet ".

" No, I don't suspect she will . Feel like diner food tonight ?".

Alexandra smiled . " Sure ,Uncle .  I'll just get my coat ".

" You do that . I'll be in the car ."

Alexandra​ only wave at him to tell him that she heard .

Her favourite blood red coat was hung over a chair by her desk . She grabbed it as well as a scarf and a beanie . One can  never know when it gets colder around Forks .
It was a better safe than sorry thing . She'd always choose safe .
               💗💖💝💗
Alexandra got out of Bella's truck. She'd driven it to school because Bella had caught a ride with her now once again boyfriend Edward Cullen.

They didn't ask if Alexandra wanted to ride with them too ,but she would've declined anyway . She didn't need their help or anything.

She shut the door behind her and tried to smooth down her dark blue skinny jeans and army green windbreaker .

Her long wavy hair was tied into a messy french braid because today she didn't feel like leaving it loose . It was messy because she'd never mastered the art of braiding her hair .

She took a deep breath after  shouldering her backpack .

She wished with all her heart for this year to be over so she could go to college and officially begin her life as an adult .

She  didn't like school as much as her twin who was loved by many at Mystic Falls High.

She hadn't liked school from her very first day of school. She'd hidden under her bed most days until her parents locked the bedroom doors so she couldn't find a bed to hide under . It was the worse days of her life then .

Someone fell into step beside her and by only the smell of that nice floral perfume ,she knew that it was Alice Cullen.

" Are you mad at me ?", the pixie vamp asked in her sweet tingling voice .

Alexandra frowned and shot her a confused look . " Why would I be mad at you ,Alice ?", she asked .

" Well, I left without saying goodbye to you and Bella , then I came back and drove off to who knows where with her without so much as an explanation . I'm sorry . I hope you can forgive me ".

Alexandra shook her head . Alice clearly didn't know that she knew that Alice is actually a Vampire.

" Ah, it's okay ,Alice . I'm not mad . You should apologize to my Uncle for whisking Bella away, though . And tell your brother to stop disrespecting him . He treated him badly when he brought Bella home . Stepped into the house when my Uncle had forbidden him to . He acts as if the world belongs to him . It's not nice ".

" I'll tell him . How's your sister and friends ?".

" They went back to Mystic Falls before Bella came back . "

" Oh okay, that must've been hard for you then ".

" No , Alice . It was fine . Elena and Jeremy had to leave because of school . Bonnie, Stefan and Caroline also ".

" Which one's​ is Caroline and Bonnie?".

" Bonnie's the African American and Caroline's the blonde ."

They reached her locker and the pixie vamp waited until Alexandra had her necessary books for first period .

" I don't think I like Caroline much ," the pixie said ," There's something about her ....Mm , I can't put my finger on it ,though ,but still".

" Maybe it's because she's a blood drinker too ", Alexandra mumbled under her breath ," Or maybe it's because she's a fashion freak like you ".

Alice stiffened and gaped at the girl . She didn't know that Alexandra knew about her family and herself being Vampires and she didn't like it that she was just called a fashion freak .

" Why are you so mean?", she asked sadly ," I mean , I love fashion . What's wrong with that?".

Alexandra shrugged unapologetically. She didn't think Alice would hear her .
" Sorry ,Alice , but you asked for it when you spoke about Caroline like that . Let's just get it straight . I know what you are and you're not the first kind I've met . Anyway, I gotta get to class. Toodles ".

With that Alexandra stomped off .

She really didn't like the Cullens . She don't even know why Alice keep on bothering her like that.

Thing is Alice was just another supernatural being that liked to meddle . Alexandra was sick and tired of always being pulled into the supernatural beings' lives .

If she had wanted to be a part of their lives she'd have stayed in Mystic Falls. There was plenty more than just the Wolves and the Cold Ones.
            💖💗💝💗💖
" What did you say to Alice that she seemed down today ?", Bella asked as the two of them stood in line at the cafeteria's​ food counter .

" Nothing much . I just called her a fashion freak . What's wrong with that ?".

Bella shot her an angry glare . " That was an insult ,Alex . Why were you so mean?".

Alexandra rolled her eyes  at that as she held out her tray to the serving lady for a bit of pasta and chicken salad. " She said she doesn't like Caroline ," she defended," What did Caroline ever do to her?. "

" Well, nothing , I guess ,but it still doesn't mean you should've​ insulted her ".

" Look ,Bella . Why don't you just take your precious Cullens and shove them up your behind 'cause I don't have time for your whining . Oh and tell that boy of yours if he disrespects your Dad again , I'll castrate him ."

Bella snorted and kept quiet until they were out of the line . " Edward will end you before you can do that . He's very strong ."

" Yeah well , the Salvatore boys are stronger and they will rip him apart if he lays a finger on me ", Alexandra scoffed .

" Yeah right ," Bella threw back ," They're just humans ".

Before she can stop herself Alexandra burst out laughing which rubbed Bella the wrong way . Fuming with anger she stomped off to sit by Alice and Edward who'd heard the whole thing .

Alexandra walked to an empty table to sit alone . She wondered what Stefan and Damon would say if they heard Bella call them humans . They'd probably get a kick out of it. Well , Damon would , anyway.

After lunch the day went by quickly and before she knew it she was at work packing shelves and helping customers .

It was then that she saw him again . The Cullen who'd given her a lift once .

She was packing canned corn when her eyes spotted him as he walked down the aisle casually with a basket in his hand .

She wondered , as she stacked a can on top of another, what a Vampire like him did in a store that sold human food.

He didn't seem to see her as he halted beside her to look at a row of canned tomatoes  .

She tried ignoring him ,but she couldn't help but look at his attire .

He wore dark brown chinos with a light blue button up shirt and  dark brown leather shoes .

His blonde hair that was just a few shades lighter than his eyes were nearly combed back . It made him look like one of those inhumanly handsome supermodels or an actor .

She frowned at her own thoughts . Why was she even thinking about him while he stood just a few inches from her ?.

" Alexandra,you silly girl ",she mentally scolded herself ," He's a bloody Cullen . Stay away . "

" Excuse me ," he spoke then causing her heart to do a summersault ," Can I get some help here ,please ?".

She sighed mentally and got up from where she squatted down beside the shelf of canned corn .

" Sure , what do you need?", she asked and it was his turn to look at her , having not recognised her because she'd had her face turned away and he hadn't looked to her when he'd spoken.
             💖💝💗💝💖
Hope you enjoyed .💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
360K 11.2K 147
Emily Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert by three minutes and the older sister of Jeremy Gilbert. Four months ago, their parents pass...
312K 6.9K 68
Lily and her twin Elena are still trying to get over the death of their parents when two mysterious boys come into their town, Mystic Falls. The seem...
774K 17.3K 38
Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. She left to live with her Uncle John after the accident at Wickery bridge, when her parents died. Now her U...