OUT OF MY LEAGUE || Wilbur So...

By HONKBIBI

[SLOW UPDATES] He made it his job to annoy her for the rest of her life, and to also protect her from any for... More

. . .
PLAYLIST
ONE ; YOU WERE MORE THAN JUST A DREAM
TWO ;
THREE ;
FOUR ; MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS YOUR FACE
FIVE ;
SIX ;
SEVEN ; LOVER BOY
EIGHT ;
NINE ;
TEN ;
ELEVEN ;
THIRTEEN ;
FOURTEEN ;
FIFTEEN ; IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER
SIXTEEN ;
SEVENTEEN ; 'CAUSE YOUR BEAUTY
EIGHTEEN ;
NOTICE
NINETEEN ;
TWENTY ;

TWELVE ; ALL I WANT IS YOU

502 13 10
By HONKBIBI

Insert song; Puppy Princess by Hot Freaks

"PHILLL! CAN YOU TELL WILL TO FUCK OFF AND NOT ATTEMPT TO PUSH ME IN THE WATER?" Tommy whined as he grabbed Jules' hand, dragging her with him.

Philza simply laughed it off and nodded in Jules' direction, "Why don't you ask Jules over there?"

"Philza Minecraft, you should know that the last person he'd listen to is me," Jules faked a shock expression which caused Phil to laugh again.

"Tommy stop acting like a literal.. child and let go of Jules! Then I'll stop trying to push you in," Will rolled his eyes as Tommy grinned at him before shaking his head, "WELL NOW I GUESS YOUR ADMITTING THAT I AM INDEED A BIG MAN! Also, go cling onto Niki then you wanker, I want to take a picture with Jules,"

Niki lets out a laugh "Tommy, you know you can't post that," Jules raised an eyebrow at him as he nodded his head quickly adding, "Yeah, I'll just keep it for memories,"

Jules flashed him a smile as she properly grabbed his hand, "Come on then!" She dragged him away from Will who was currently frowning at the two.

"Chill out, mate. It's not like he'll drown her while we have our backs turned," Phil patted Will's back as Fundy and Niki let out a laugh.

"Knowing Tommy, he might actually," Fundy added, to which Niki softly hit his shoulder.

"Fundy! Come on, Will. Let's go over there and take some pictures!" Niki smiled at him and grabbed his arm, proceeding to drag him away.

"Ooh! I'll take a picture of you guys!" Fundy suggested as he followed the two away from Phil.

Deciding to linger a bit, Phil noticed Jules had her eyes on Will and Niki, wearing a frowned expression as she watched them walk away.

Smiling to himself, Phil lets out a chuckle as he shakes his head, finding the situation to be interesting before walking over to join Tommy and Jules.

Niki | Nihaachu
:) @WilburSoot

> Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
:)

> Fundy | FundyLive
I TAKE ALL PHOTO CREDITS

> Niki | Nihaachu
Sorry! Forgot to credit you!

> Fundy | FundyLive
No problem :)

> Hunter | Hunterwasfoundnow
it's a good photo

> Amea | MmePALmO
VERY CUTE AND POG

> Jules :) | Juwullery
u two look cute !

> Niki | Nihaachu
thank you Jules <3

> TommyInnit | tommyinnit
BUT NOT AS POG AS US

> Ph1LzA | Ph1LzA
bruh

> Jules :) | Juwullery
tommy is telling me to vouch for him so i am vouching

> Abe | AbenationLmao
LMAO TOMMY HAS JULES WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGERS

> Eveie | GamerGorlPogChamp
Somehow i feel like its the other way around

Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
:) @Nihaachu

> Niki | Nihaachu
:)

> Jules :) | Juwullery
photo credits to me !

> Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
tf?

> karl :) | KarlJacobs
this could be us ! haha jk.. unless?

> Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
yes it will be us Karl Jacobs :)

> karl :) | KarlJacobs
was talking about @Juwullery but this is fine too!

> James | JamesWasNitTaken
LETS GOOO

> TommyInnit | tommyinnit
I was sitting next to jules while she took this so technically i took this picture too

> Tubbo | TubboLive
That is pog, I wish I could be there :(

> TommyInnit | tommyinnit
She mopes IRL. Trust me you do not Tubbo

> Jules :) | Juwullery
kindly fuck off gremlin child . i do not mope , also tubbo i would love to meet you next time !

> Tubbo | TubboLive
POGGERS :DD

> Ranboo | Ranboosaysstuff
Could you possibly fly out to America too?..

> Kate | KateLovesYouLots
YESSSS MEET UP MEET UP VLOG VLOG VLOG

> Kyle | KyleWasHereJustAMinAgo
are we just gonna ignore the fact that jules was jealous

> Mike | MikeeuHawkIsTOS
lmao how?

> Rea | Lookitsabirb
tommy said jules was moping all day, or maybe she's just sad about karl not being there or smtg else idk??

Emery | UserEmery0012
APPARENTLY THIS WAS IN THE NEWS ARTICLE IN BRIGHTON OMFGF @jules @AaronSmith

> Kate | KateHahaLol
WAIT THEY'RE IN BRIGHTON WHDHEH

> Peep | SadPeepoOop
Kinda creepy

> Kevin | KevinIsHereToday
Privacy doesn't exist when ur famous :/

> Zai | ZaiLong0193
SIBLING BONDING MOMENT

> Nessa | NessyTheFabulousMonster
wait @jules as in @Juwullery??? Coincidence? I think not?

> Qingsley | CheapSkatersWoo
OMG WHAT PLS SOMEONE ACTUALLY RESEARCH THIS

> Wimpy | WhoopDeDoo
Let's not jump to conclusions, although its a bit sus..

> Gus | AnongusExtradoriakd
Among Us.

> karl! | honkkarl
hi @jules ur looking great in that pic!

> julianna | jules
hello @KarlJacobs_ thank you! you don't look too bad yourself

> karl! | honkkarl
we should play minecraft together :)

> Emery | EmersonWasHerwNot
KARL AND JULES CONTENT POG?? wait pls dont replace jules..

> James | Jakejahdjs
Kinda sus..

"Julianna, what were you thinking?!" Will asked Jules loudly. The two were currently hanging out at Will's apartment after sending Niki and Phil back to where they were staying and seeing Tommy, Tommy's dad and Fundy off.

"Whaaat? It's not like people would actually find out. Live a little, jeez. They can't force me to admit my identity," Jules rolled her eyes stubbornly at a pacing Will.

Will lets out a dark chuckle, "It's not about fucking giving a fuck, you can't do this anymore, you have Aaron's reputation to consider- heck, you have your entire family's reputation to consider!"

Jules shot a glare at him, "Yeah? As if I wasn't already aware that I'm painted as the black sheep of this family. Plus, this is my life! I can't hide forever!"

Letting out a sigh, Will turned to look at her properly, noticing the hurt and anger written all over her face, "Look, I don't want you to hide forever. Heck, I even helped you get started with streaming. It's just.. we shouldn't cause anymore problems with your family. I fucking care about you,"

Jules squinted her eyebrows at him, "I know what I'm doing, William. Of course you'd only see the negative outcome of this. And it's always Aaron or Charlotte or.. heck I bet you'd even choose Niki over me,"

"..What? Now you're being delusional! That doesn't have anything to do with-"

Jules puts a hand in front of him, "I won't ruin any of your friendships and I won't ruin anyone's reputation. As reckless as I am, I know where to draw the line, William,"

Will lets out another dark laugh, "That really isn't the case here, but you wouldn't know that if you'd just let me explain!"

Out of anger, Jules started walking to the front door.

"Where are you going now?" Will asked in disbelief, they weren't done with this conversation yet and she knew it.

"Away from you, don't worry, I won't do anything reckless to ruin anything else. I'll see you tomorrow at Jerry's party. You can invite Phil and Niki to come along too, I asked beforehand," Jules said before walking out and accidentally slamming the door.

She felt tears building up in her eyes, wanting nothing more than to just let it out and cry. Knowing she was being selfish right now, but all the jealousy was getting to her. Scared of her own emotions, she did what she would always do, run.

Run from them, from him. She had never felt this way before, so why now? Shaking her head to remove any further thoughts, she walked to her car and started to drive to her apartment.

She didn't know that after she had left, the boy who caused these emotions stood still in disbelief. Feeling rather frustrated and hurt.

Deciding that this pain was too much, he grabbed a wine bottle and started pouring it into a glass. Jules didn't like it when Will drank a lot, especially without her. But she wasn't here now and these strange feelings were.

Will lets out a chuckle as he downed a glass of wine,

"..I can't believe I have fucking feelings for her,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2.1K 57
cover by: Sleepy_LemoNn on Twitter ||DISCONTINUED AND OLDโค๏ธ|| CW: Blackmail, threatening, stalking, Kidnapping, malnourishing, poisoning, murder. ...
71.8K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...
605K 19.1K 40
IN WHICH they help eachother or IN WHICH they're opposites, but you know what they say about that. - wilbur soot is featured in this book - i wrote t...