My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Little lover??

17.7K 694 62
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 12

Avni was sitting in the cafe thinking as there were not many customers today while inside Radhika was lecturing her dad for not taking care of his health.

Her life was never easy firstly she lost her parents, then her aunt behavior and now this unwanted marriage. Why god wanted her to suffer??

She can't able to understand him. So she tries to ignore him.

She don't want to face him.

She knew its not his fault because care and affection came from heart not by force but maybe just she can't accept it. She needed time to make her heart accept all this.

To not to get hurt again and again.

She came out from her thoughts listening to a baby cry and looked at the direction.

She saw a baby boy lying on his stomach , gurling looking at her, with his innocent eyes as if calling her.

She smiled looking at him who spread his arm to her.

"He is calling you" she shrieked listening someone but then noticed it was the mother of the baby.

Lady - I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you she apologized her

Avni - its okay she replied with a small smile

They again heard a gurling sound , catching their attention.

Lady - This little guy was calling you since 5 minutes but you seems to lost somewhere she said smilingly looking at the baby lovingly

Baby cries out again while avni smiled getting up to pick him in her arms.

But stopped midways and looked at the lady asking permission to which she nodded happily.

Avni - thank you she said picking him up who shrieked happily throwing his arms around her neck.

Avni - nice too meet you too baby she said to him to which he make gurgle sound ..

She felt happy with him and cradle him in her arms.

Lady - Aww you both looked so adorable with each other. He clearly likes you.

Baby squeal happily as if agreeing her. And started making cute sound , its like talking with her in his own language.

Avni - I like you too baby she replied him kissing on his chubby cheek.

All her depressed thoughts were gone in just a blink looking at him

Lady - BTW hi , I am Mehak and this little guy is Artharv.

Avni - hello I am Avni she said sitting and smiled when Atharv placed his both hands on her cheek as if asking her to look at him.

Mehak- so what were you doing here I mean what you do she asked while putting her face on her fist taking support of her elbow.

Avni - actually I work here part time. She replied stroking Atharv's cheek gently.

His skin is so soft.

Mehak - are you a student

Avni looked at her and slowly nodded while cradling Atharv.

Mehak - you know if Sid saw you with him like this then surely he will got an heart attack

Avni looked at her confusingly

Mehak- My husband Siddharth,I call him Sid for short. You know this little guy never likes to be with anyone except him. She looking at Atharv who was leaning peacefully on avni's chest.

Avni - oh

Radhika came out and saw Avni with a baby talking to someone

Radhika - omg who is this cute little baby she said excitedly looking at the baby boy in avni's arm

While the two ladies looked at her and Atharv made a cute noise

Avni - He is Atharv and she is his mother Mehak she said pointing at Mehak.

Radhika - hi I am radhika she said looking looking at her

Mehak - hello I am Mehak she replied to which she smiled.

Radhika - hello little guy she said bending near him.

Atharv gurl

Radhika - if you don't mind can I take him in my arms she asked Mehak looking at atharv who looked at her with his innocent eyes while clutching avni's top.

Mehak - of course

Radhika - thanks the she opened her arm to take atharv but he turned toward Avni clutching her top more tightly.

She again tried but he again hide in her arms ,when she stopped he again looked at her with his big orbes.

Radhika - Athu you dont want to come to me she asked him with a sad face to which he giggled while the other two ladies laugh looking at them.

Then only Mehak's phone ring and after receiving the call

Mehak - Okay see you soon I have to go she said looking at avni anf radhika who were playing with atharv who was in avni's arm.

Avni -- okay she replied giving her Atharv but he clutched her top in a tight fist and started crying looking at her with his innocent eyes.

Mehak - Baby come to mamma we will meet her again okay she said trying to take him

But he started crying more loudly clutching Avni's top as if he don't want to leave. She looked helplessly at Avni who looked at the baby who was crying bidding his face in her neck holding it tightly.

Avni - shhhh.....shh....baby see I am here na she said slowly rubbing his back , trying to calm him.

After calming him she wiped the tear stains from his soft cheeks.

Avni - baby we will meet again but now you have to go home right then we will play again okay. She said looking at him who stared her with his red nose because of crying.

He made some sounds.

Avni - ya I promise we will play again okay but now sleep hmm. Saying this she put his heaf on her shoulder and started patting his head slowly.

She gave him to Mehak after he slept.

Mehak - thanks I think he liked you very much that he rejected to return She said smiling looking at her baby who was sleeping peacefully.

Mehak - And i must say you will be a great mother. She said looking at Avni looked at atharv.

Mehak - okay bye I hope to meet you soon.

And left.

Radhika - You know your husband is going to be very jealous if he saw you with your lover boy.

Listening her avni stopped and confusingly looked at her

Radhika - Your little lover Atharv she said with naughtiness

And left.

Avni smiled remembering atharv but soon her smile faded thinking of Neil.

Will he ever get jealous for me? Yet alone will even accept me as his bride willingly???

Thinking this a lone tear escaped her eyes.

Hello, guys so how was this chappy?

P /s- it's unedited so ignore the mistakes.

Stay safe

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
105K 6.9K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
11.4K 431 20
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
64.7K 6.3K 54
A tragedy leads ACP Neil Khanna to the doorstep of a celebrity, Avni Raichand, the rising actress of Bollywood. [ Completed ] 。☆彡 There was somethin...