Miraculous Ladybug: Two Butte...

By Another2dSimp

Having the other Butterfly Miraculous, you decided to move to Paris, France, and join Ladybug and Chat Noir i... More

Prologue
The Two Heroes
The New Girl
New Friends
Extra: Bacterium
A Poem For You
The Earring
Think Before You Speak
And Her Name Is...
Three Heroes?
Trust and Distrust
Black Dahlia
Not Gonna Hurt You
Attraction
Heroes in Crime
Free Food
Squisito
(Mis)Communication
All In Your Head
Budding Friendship
A Miraculous Fairytale
A Heart That Wavers
The First Shoot
WonderGirl
Someone's Fault
The Family
Jinx
Miss Fortune
Lie-la
Secrets Revealed
A Sweet Lullaby

The Guardian

18.9K 614 267
By Another2dSimp

✦𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞✦

It was Sunday, two days after Mariposa defeated Aphrodite. Ladybug had just de-transformed back into her normal self, Marinette. Earlier, she took care of two black panthers that were on the loose with Chat Noir and Rena Rouge, the fox superhero. Mariposa, their supposedly new partner was nowhere to be seen, so Ladybug asked Rena Rouge for help. Marinette was now at the guardian's house. She knew who he was the whole time, but decided not to tell Mariposa.

"So, what's bothering you, Marinette?" Master Fu, the guardian of the miraculous box asked her. Real name, Wang Fu, is a short Chinese man with chestnut brown eyes. His hair is medium gray, and he has a mustache, eyebrows and goatee. He was wearing a red Hawaiian shirt with a white hibiscus flower pattern, tan capri pants, dark brown shoes, and the Turtle Miraculous on his right wrist.

"H-How did you know?" Marinette was surprised. Marinette's kwami, Tikki, flew over to Wayzz.

Tikki is the kwami of creation. She resembles a ladybug, with two antennae, a large black spot on her forehead, back, and each side of her head, and a short tail with three tips aligned vertically. She has a tiny body, a large head, dark blue eyes, and freckles across her face. Her skin is red.

Wayzz is the kwami of protection. He has yellow eyes, green pupils, and an antenna on his head. He also has a slightly darker green turtle shell on his back and a short pointed tail. He resembles a turtle. His owner is Master Fu.

Master Fu and Marinette were going to a room and their kwamis were following them until Master Fu stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Hold on, you both stay here," he put his index finger out and said to the kwamis.

"Oh, Master, please!" They begged to go with them.

"No. Kwamis must never know the recipe that can modify their powers. Ever!"

"Modify their powers?" Marinette was confused.

"Imagine what would happen if one of you were captured by a villain just like Hawk Moth's kwami, Nooroo."

The 2 kwamis got scared and obeyed their master.

Marinette and Master Fu were now in the kitchen, where he stored lots of different ingredients.

"Master Fu, have you seen the news recently?" Marinette asked him.

"No, I have been trying to perfect this recipe for a whole week."

'So, he doesn't know about Mariposa?' She thought.

"Recipe?" She was about to get distracted. "Wait, Master, we need to talk about Chat Noir. He knows that I'm hiding something and doesn't like being left in the dark. He's been suspecting me for a while now and got very upset today about not knowing who Rena Rouge is. We have to tell him about you. Oh, and there's also this new-"

"Marinette, do you put the noodles in the water before the water boils?" Master Fu asked.

"Uh... No?"

"Exactly! That's because there's a right time for everything," he said and went back to working on his recipe.

"Um.. What are you cooking exactly?" She asked. He then explained to her about how certain mixes of ingredients can make kwamis grant special powers. He's been failing miserably at figuring out the last ingredient. When explaining to her, he tried a new ingredient and thought that this time it would work. However, it didn't, and it was time for Marinette to go watch a movie with her friends since she was late already.

You were already at the cinema. Though you were late because you overslept. You had a long day with your brother yesterday, visiting most of Paris' attractions. That's why you also missed the case of the panthers. You hoped that Ladybug and Chat Noir weren't mad at you. You were rather surprised when you found out that they asked another superhero for help. You didn't know there was another one, so you checked Alya's blog and saw that her name was Rena Rouge. That's when you started thinking about why Rena Rouge doesn't usually help them and why only at certain times. By what you've read and seen, she's also a recently new superhero. Something didn't add up, so you decided to ask them about it next time.

"Where are the others?" Alix asked. You sat next to her. Rose also sat next to her on the other side with Juleka sitting next to Rose. Nino, Max and Kim were already here. You guys were only missing Alya and Marinette. You were all waiting to watch Mecha Monkey vs. Cyber Sharks 3. Rose was the one who invited you to come, of course. You spent the night watching the two movies just to be prepared. The last advertisement appeared and the movie was soon about to start.

"Guess they're gonna miss the beginning," Nino said.

Just then, you all heard the doors opened and looked back. Marinette and Alya finally arrived.

"Hi!" Rose exclaimed as your group waved at them to show where you all were sitting. They came down and sat in their seats. The movie was about to start and we all relaxed until...

"Ahh!!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"W-What's going on?" Marinette asked out loud.

You looked down and saw that the room was being flooded by water. You all immediately put your feet up and looked at how others got up and started running. You all looked back and saw a bunch of water burst through the doors.

"Okay, who left the faucet running?" Alya asked, making a light joke, yet still worried like the rest of us.

"Let's go up the stairs!" Marinette pointed out.

Everyone rushed up the stairs and went to the very top of the roof. Your eyes widened as you looked down from the roof and saw that the whole city has been flooded by water. It was like a tsunami hit Paris.

"Flutter," you muttered under your breath.

"That's not good!" Flutter whispered from your bag as she took a peek of what was happening.

You heard a splash and went over to your friends, seeing that Kim jumped in the water. He was talking about teaching Markov, Max's robot, how to swim. During his explanation, a weird looking fish person sprung out of the water, and when descending back into water, took Kim with it.

"Kim!" Max cried out.

You, Alix and Alya went to the railings to see what was happening underwater.

"Marinette, what are you doing?" Alya questioned and when you looked to your left, you saw that Marinette was trying to sail away in a garbage bin.

"Um, I'm gonna go get help!" she waved and fell in the water. "I'm fine!" She came back up.

"Okay, so.. I guess we're saved then?" Alix raised her brow.

'Is no one going to stop her?' You found it absolutely ridiculous and then got an idea.

"Y/N?! Where are you going?" Rose asked from the railings. You were doing the same ridiculous thing as Marinette.

"I'm gonna go help Marinette find help! You know you should never be alone in times like these!" You yelled so they can hear you, since you were still rowing away.

You finally reached a secluded area.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Flutter flew out of the bag.

"We should help!" You said excitingly.

"Um, did you get some water in your head? We can't! Water is our enemy," Flutter tried to talk some sense into you. "Our wings can't-"

"I know, but-"

"HELPPPP!!" You heard screaming.

"We can still help from above. Flutter, wings open!" You exclaimed.

"Noooo-" she got sucked into the miraculous.

You transformed into Mariposa and flew in the air. You went to the sound of cries for help and saw a family sitting on the roof of their cars with 2 sharks circling around them.

"Oh, my goodness!" You gasped. 'They must have come from the sea. But, sharks don't normally-' you paused your thoughts when you saw that the little girl had a cut on her arm. 'Her blood must have fell in the water and attracted the sharks,' you concluded and flew over to them.

"Don't worry, I'll help you!" You told them. It was a family of four. A mom, dad, older sister and little sister. "I'll fly you all over to a safer spot," you said.

"P-please, take the kids first," the mother held the little girl in the air.

"I'll be very quick, ma'am," you assured her and picked up both their daughters. Thanks to the exgra super strength from the miraculous, you were able to carry the girls with no problems and quickly found a safe spot on a roof for them to rest. You rushed back to the parents, afraid that a shark pounces out at any moment. You picked them both up and were about to fly away when a shark, did in fact, jumped out of the water with its jaws open.

"Ahhh!!" The mother and father screamed.

"Ugh. Who do you think you are?!" You kicked it from under its chin and made it forcefully closed its mouth as it fell back in the water. You then safely returned the parents back to their kids.

You watched as they all embraced each other and then the mother looked at you. "Thank you, Mariposa!" She smiled. "Yes, thank you!' The rest of them expressed their gratitude.

"Oh, it's no problem," you waved your hand and your eyes fell on the little girl's wound. "Oh, dear. I wish there was something I could do for your cut, sweetie," you pouted.

"That's okay. We'll take care of it. You go on and look for others who need help," the father said. You nodded and turned around, flying higher above to see if anyone was in need of help. Coincidentally, you saw a familiar kitty cat.

"Chat Noir?" You landed next to him.

"Ladybug?" He turned around with excitement on his face, but frowned when he realized it was you.

"Sorry, I'm not the bug you're looking for," you put your hand on your hip.

"No, no. I'm sorry. Hey," he waved his hand a little.

"What's the matter? You don't seem so happy today. Is it the akumatization?" You asked and sat next to him.

"Well, there's that, but I don't think Ladybug trusts me," he slouched and held his cheeks while resting his elbows on his thigh.

"What? Why'd you think that? You both have been partners for a long while now, right? Is there something she's not telling you?" You guessed.

"Yes! Well, I think so. I'm tired of being the only one not knowing what's going on. We're partners, shouldn't we tell each other everything?!" He was really frustrated and you felt sorry for him.

"Chat Noir, even some partners have their secrets. If there's something she's not telling you, then maybe she'll tell you when she's ready. It must be hard on her side too for keeping a secret. Maybe instead of you thinking that she doesn't trust you, try to have more faith in her," you put your hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile.

He watched you and then his eyes softened. "Okay, maybe you're right. I'll try to believe in her more," he said.

"Good! I hope you two make up soon, cause it's not just the two of you anymore," you removed your hand from his shoulder.

He chuckled. "We're lucky to have you, Mariposa," he gave you a nice, warm smile.

Your eyes widened and your lips parted slightly. "You look much better when you smile, Chat Noir," you stated.

"Mommy!" You heard a kid cry out and immediately stood up.

"I'm gonna go help that child, are you coming?" You looked down at Chat Noir.

"Ladybug told me to wait here, so I can't," he said.

"You're gonna obey her even when someone's in danger?" You got upset.

"No. You're gonna save them, right? I believe in you too, you know?" he winked at you and you were really touched. You smiled and nodded at him, then flew in the direction of the crying child. Just as you left, Master Fu appeared by Chat Noir.

After helping more citizens and even a few animals, you saw that the water magically disappeared. "They did it!" You grinned.

When flying back to see where Ladybug and Chat Noir were, you saw them fist-pumping each other on a rooftop. "What?" You murmured when you realized that their outfits were different. 'Did they get upgrades? How?'
You were bewildered.

You saw Ladybug, jumping away and leaving. You figured that she was about to transform back. When also about to leave, Chat Noir spotted you in the air and waved at you with a bright smile on his face. 'Well, they clearly made up,' you assumed. He pointed at his ring and then back in the air, indicating that he had to leave also. You nodded and waved at him. He waved at you in return and began leaving.

- - -

A/N: Heyy, just letting you know that like 2 days ago, I realized that I've been spelling Hawk Moth wrong this whole time so I went back in the chapters that included his name and corrected it. That's all. Oh, and I didn't really go deep on the villain and stuff because it came from season 2 episode 14 or 15 called Syren (episodes are mixed up so idk what number is real), so you can watch it to see what happened there if you forgot. All I did was add Y/N into the episode, but with only changing a few stuff of what happened in the original episode.

Btw, when I describe the look of characters, I use descriptions based from the miraculousladybug fandom website. So all credit goes to those writers for character descriptions.

Thanks for reading this fanfic <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 117 9
Cat Noir is growing tired of his lady being secretive the same way his father does. When he feels left out in the team because Ladybug is distancing...
1.2K 48 19
Based on Miraculous the tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir: Marinette finally makes her decision about who should deserve her love and as Ladybug she woul...
3.8K 82 27
Marinette has been missing for a week and no one knows where she could have gone. Ladybug went on a mission and she's left Chat Noir in charge while...
76.3K 4.1K 47
When an akumatized victim begins to attack Marinette with the supervision of Hawkmoth, Chat Noir attempts at being her protector. Due to a distracti...