Rain

By LolKayy02

They both never felt included, Always felt lost. She had a crooked crown He had a unloaded gun. She was royal... More

Aesthetic
Authors note
Characters
Escape, Mafia, Treatment
Greetings, Friends, New
Hangout, Coffee, Rain
I have to
WTF!!!
Zombie
babysitting
Party girl, Beach and bitches
Thanksgiving
Panic attacks, Anniversarys
Threats
Kisses, Flowers,journals.
Flu, Soup, Doctor
Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights
Makeups or Makeouts?
Diner, Rings, talks
Mafia, Balls, gunshots
Girls weekend, Jealousy
School trouble, Labor?
Nightmares, Kisses, Love!
QuinceaΓ±era
Conflicts
Holidays/ Attempts
Granduation
Married?
Wedding day
A/n

Ex's

401 10 3
By LolKayy02

ALVAH:

Waiting anxiously for Elijah to come home. I changed into Elijah hoodie and a pair of my black shorts as I waited in the kitchen. Looking at the door as I ate the French fries Elizabeth instructed I eat to soak up the alcohol I drink.

Tapping my foot to a beat of my favorite song the door opened, I dropped my fry and immediately stood up.

Elijah walked through the door with Brandon right behind him. I hurried and squeezed Elijah in a hug. As he seemed shocked at first but soon return the hug.

"I was worried you dumbass" I smacked his chest. "There was just a .....altercation?" Elijah muttered tiredly, as I stepped back looking at the blood on his suit.

"Isn't that dry clean only?" I stepped back some more.

"That's exactly what he said" Brandon joked as I just stared at him.

I was very tired and worn out. Elijah told me and hope what happened since she was worried about Brandon. Elijah left out some part but I didn't know what it was .

"Brandon, Get a lead on Karen and the other one make sure get stay as far from here as possible"  Elijah instructed going to his room, thinking he wanted to be alone tonight I went to my room.

After I cleaned my closet which was a mess from me and Amber playing dress up the other day. Amber was supposed to come over tomorrow, while I had brunch with my Aunt Becky and Uncle Jesse.

Taking out my outfit for tomorrow there was a knock on my door. Walking to the door I opened the door. Seeing Elijah with sweat pants and a black shirt as water droplets fell from his hair.

"You wasn't coming to my room?" Elijah asked walking in and sitting on my couch were some clothes were laying out.

"Thought you wanted some space" I closed my door.

Elijah looked through the clothing I had out to wear. "You should wear the red outfit"

"Why? I'm thinking aesthetic looking green?"

"Red compliments your eyes" Elijah shrugged.

"Yeah I have a brunch with my other family tomorrow"

"I'll have security know"

"No, I'm fine"

Elijah gave me a stern look. "I'm serious if I see one red flag I promise I'll tell you" I assured as Elijah was hesitant before he agreed.

"So tomorrow Wanna go on a mall date with me?" I asked throwing a blue angle crop top on the couch.

"I'm the one who usually plan the dates" Elijah sounded as if he lost his pride.

I chuckled looking back at Elijah "we both know I where the pants in this relationship" I shrugged.

"She does" Brandon said opening the door as Elijah threw him a deadly look.

"What! I was walking by and the walls are very thin.. you would be surprised on what I hear" Brandon shrugged sitting on my bed facing us.

"Alvah does  wear the pants in their relationship"Elizabeth came in.

"Nahh Ima have to disagree, Elijah is so possessive" Hope came in.

Elijah didn't seem as fazed as I thought he would be, our relationship was 50/50, i was mostly kidding about wearing the pants in the relationship.

We were going slow, Havent said I love you yet and it's been months. But that's okay cause I know Elijah isn't ready and that's fine.

"Which one should I wear?" I held up low waisted jeans that were like 90's looking and a plaid skirt blue and white.

"The skirt" Hope and Elizabeth chimed in.

"Low waisted jeans" Brandon said as everyone looked at Elijah.

"You look good in both, but I think you should go with your white silky dress with combat boots" Elijah shrugged. I nodded in agreement.

Elijah could dress... really well.

BRUNCH:

Walking into the fancy restaurant, there was a lady up front. I gave her the reservation name and she lead me to a table outside. That's where I seen my Becky and Jesse.

I took a seat as they smiled at me, I looked across the street to see Rico (my personal security guard Elijah usually hired) he really went behind me back and lied to me.

"How have you been honey?" Beaky asked, I looked up with a smile "Fine, you?"

"I know we haven't reached out in years, your mother got a restraining order because she's embarrassed of us. We want to be apart of your life" Becky sincerely said.

It all made sense my mother wanted no family on her side to reach out.

"I want that to" I agreed

"May I take your order?" The lady came up, I was going to eat with Elijah later so I just got a lemonade.

"Your cousin is having her Quinceañera, I want you to come. Meet some of your cousins. We are so sorry your never got to meet them. We want to make up for the lost time" Jesse chimed in.

"Hanna?" I asked remembering that one cousin when I was younger.

They nodded with a smile.

"Of course I'll be there, Can I bring a plus one?"

"Of course! Who's the special guy....or girl?" Becky pressed.

Would they approve that I'm dating a mafia leader?

"Elijah"

"Elijah Hendaze?" Jesse asked.

"Yes but before you judge, he isn't like his father and what everyone says about him" I leaned back in my chair.

"We aren't judging hun, I married Jesse I have no room to judge"

Jesse did this funny look on his face making me laugh "Shes mad I used her hair products that's all" Jesse said making me laugh more.

----> at the mall.

"Hey did you set me up with security" I asked linking hands with Elijah in the parking lot.

"Yes I did"

"After I said not to?"

"Alvah better safe than sorry, I gave you your space but you can't ask me not to send security. Your dating me. You have a target on your back" Elijah shrugged.

I nodded.

As I entered this store I found some dresses, and some party dresses. I was throwing some in the cart knowing I have enough money for it.

My school was on winter break as Christmas was coming up.

I got some jogging pants and some sweat pants. As Elijah just followed me around giving his opinion on certain clothing.

I seen these pair of Gucci sneakers. I examine them before taking the to the register.

"OMG ARE YOU ALVAH, THE PRINCESS?" The cashier gushed. I nodded smiling.

"Can I get a picture?"

I would say that was the first but it wasn't. A lot of people wanted pictures before. Though I politely decline.

"I'm sorry I'm in a rush can I just pay for the shoes?"

The cashier nodded in understanding, as I was about to pay my card was swiped out of my hand, as Elijah gave the cashier his card.

"Hey! I asked you on this date I pay" I frowned crossing my arms.

"Alvah we go through this every time, when your with me you don't have to pay"

"I will next time" I mumbled.

After shopping in other stores, we sat down in the food court, I wasn't hungry so I got a pretzel as Elijah got chili fries.

Finishing my pretzel I wanted Chili's fries now.

"I knew you were hungry, here" Elijah slide me his fries.

"Are you sure?" I asked eating a mouth full. Elijah chuckled "your already eating them now"

Wiping my mouth I started conversation.

"We haven't been to Susan's in a couple days?"

"We can go later tonight right?"

"Right, I want it to rain, or snow" I shrugged.

"Elijah?" This brunette girl came up to us, as Elijah slightly paled.

What the hell he paling for?

"Jasmine" Elijah said with a simple nod

"I've been looking for you" she choked on sobs. As me and Elijah exchanged a look.

"For wha-?" Elijah words cut off as he looked at her belly.

She's pregnant.....

"Who's the father" I asked feeling a little to sick to my stomach.

"Elijah" she sobbed out as Elijah held a expression less face.

"Nahh, I always use protection" Elijah defended as I sat there frozen.

"Elijah please don't close me out like everyone else" Jasmine sobbed out.

"Ho-how many months are you?" I stammered over my words.

"9 months I could pop at any time"

9 months ago... was I a rebound?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
1.9K 39 7
Jiyong being a mafia boss was never a problem for Dara; she accepted him as it is. She was happy with him beside her. Even when he would shut himself...
2.3K 16 98
Can be read as a stand-alone. Jules never knew who she was. She never had time to figure out who she was. After an incident that happened her colleg...
620K 22.9K 80
[Book 1] [Add-on to The Unknown Daughter] "From rags to riches to bitches that's bad. They address me as 'Your Highness'-shit. I make all them niggas...