Savior (BWWM)

By TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Thirty Four

26.7K 1K 407
By TimaraWrites

BLAKE'S POV

I walked back and fourth through the living room hoping my phone was going to ring with Roman's name on it. It's been 3 hours since he left and I haven't heard anything so far.

"He should be fine." Nora said while drinking I assumed to be wine.

"And you all always say that, but what if he really isn't!" I shot back.

She raised her hands. "Okay, how about we give it another hour and we'll see if we can reach him?"

I nodded taking a seat on the couch.

"Just take a deep breath." Rae said placing her hand on my thigh.

Rae was now currently living at the empire. She flew down here days before I was released from the hospital in Romania and ended up falling in love with the empire. I was surprised she willingly wanted to stay here.

Most people would've been running out of here once they heard about the things that happens here. But she made sure I knew she'd be here throughout my pregnancy. And she's the best friend a girl can have.

I gave her a smile. I was stressed and I knew this wasn't good for the baby. Deep breaths Blake, deep breaths.

"Oh I forgot your gift!" Rae smiled.

"Gift?" I raised a brow.

"Christmas was last week." She giggled.

My mouth dropped. I've been so occupied with everything else I forgot about my favorite holiday.

She pulled out a picture of us with a bracelet attached to it.

"Sorry it isn't much."

"No this is, beautiful. Thank you Rae." I hugged her.

"I'm glad you like it."

"I'm sorry I didn't get you anything. Everything's been so overwhelming and with the baby, I just-."

"Baby?" Nora raised up from the couch looking between Rae and I.

Shit. I know personally, Nora wouldn't gossip about my pregnancy. But I didn't mean to slip it out like that either.

I faced her, giving an apologetic look. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Roman and I didn't want a lot of people to know yet. Safety reasons."

I thought she'd be mad and walk off, but instead she approached me giving me a hug.

"I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt." It sounded like she was about to cry.

Rae joined in on the hug and I felt so loved. I didn't think about Roman anymore, my mind was occupied. Nora and Rae started talking about baby showers and maternity shoots. They were more excited than I was. I was more nervous than anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ROMAN'S POV

Fuck. I rolled onto my back as I coughed from all the smoke surrounding me. I can't believe I walked into a fucking trap.

"Anyone...copy?" I spoke in the ear piece.

"I hear you loud and clear." Colton's voice ringed in my ears. Relief washed over me. "Are you and team A okay?" He asked.

"No. half of us were inside..." I stopped to cough. "We're inside when the building blew up."

"Shit." He responded. "What do you want me to do next?"

"For one, don't tell Blake. It'll only stress her out. And two, kill Krue."

"Noted. I'll send a team out to your location."

I nodded. I looked around to see the five men I came in with laid out. I seen their chest moving so I knew they weren't all dead.

I noticed Kade's eyes focused on me. I followed his eye movement to Blaire that was reaching for a phone near her foot.

How dumb could she be to stay inside the building before it blew up or was she dumb enough to die for Luis.

"Can you move." I said into my ear piece, speaking to Kade.

He nodded. I guess he didn't want to talk to save his energy. But I didn't care about that at the moment.

I gave him a thumbs up. "Move in on her, slowly. I want her alive"

Kade forced himself up and so did I. With all the smoke and flames forming, I'm sure she didn't notice us moving in on her. My body was sore from the impact and I felt dizzy with every step I took. At this moment I just wanted to lay down, but I knew I couldn't.

Kade was closer and moving like a beast. I could tell he was pissed. Blaire finally grabbed the phone and raised it to her ear.

"I.. I did it. What's next? Roman is dead."

"Not quite." I snatched the phone from her hand, throwing it to the ground. It broke in half and whoever she was talking to is left clueless.

Her facial expression grew with shock. "How.. how. I thought I-."

Kade grabbed her up from the ground. "You better be lucky I don't kill you right now." He got in her face.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Soon."

I admired the fact Kade was a hundred percent behind me and cared for my well being. Even though I wasn't sure if he was pissed he was injured or me. But regardless I liked his energy right now.

"A team should be coming. Zip tie her and I'll go check on the other men."

We pulled each of the men out the burning building. My lungs felt like they were on fire, but I couldn't stop. I needed to make sure each of my men were out of the building, because they'd do the same for me.

Minutes of waiting, I finally seen two cars pulling into the grass that surrounded the now in flames building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLAKE'S POV

"Okay maybe I can call him again."

"You just did." Rae giggled.

"We'll maybe-." My eyes shot to the door opening. It was Colton.

"Colton?" I ran towards him.

"Don't worry, he's fine."

I sighed releasing all my stress. "Where is he?"

"I-.." He paused. "He's coming, just give him time."

I crossed my arms. He was lying to me and I could tell by his face. "Where is Roman." My voice was thicker and demanding. "I'm about to be Roman's wife and have as much authority as he does. So I demand you to tell me where he is!" I stomped my foot.

"You better listen to her." Nora giggled.

He took a deep breath. "Roman is fine. That's all I need to tell you."

"Colton!" I grabbed his wrist. "I deserve to know where he is. Please."

He shook his head. "I can't."

"Why?"

"He gave me direct orders not to. I've been sent to kill Krue."

My heart dropped. "Why Colton?"

He shut his eyes and when he opened them he looked pissed. "She betrayed us. She set us up." Anger was in his voice. "So she dies."

"I'm coming with you."

"No. You cannot come."

"That bitch is the reason why Roman isn't back yet. I know you can't tell me, but I know something went wrong. Please, let me be apart of this."

He sighed. "Fine, but you do nothing but sit back and watch."

I nodded following him into the basement.

Krue looked up surprised as we entered.

I quickly covered my mouth as I seen Katti's lifeless body still strapped into the chair. Was it some form of punishment for Krue to be sitting beside her. I felt sick to my stomach, but I had to suck it up.

"You bitch." Colton smacked her.

She bit down on her cheek taking the hit. "What the fuck Colton." She hissed.

"You lied to us!"

"I didn't lie to you. Do I look like a idiot? Why would I lie just to get myself killed?"

Colton chuckled. "You think I trust you? You're a snake!"

"Call me whatever you want, but I promise you, I didn't lie."

"So why did Roman and some of our man nearly die in a building you sent us too!" He got closer into her face.

My body froze as I felt my heart sink in the ground. Colton told me he's okay, so he's okay, right? I hope he wasn't lying about that part. Now this made me mad, more like furious. She sent him into a death trap.

I approached Krue. "If there's even a scratch on Roman's face because you sent him there, I'll kill you myself Krue."

She rolled her eyes. "I swear I didn't lie to you! I told you what they told me." She crossed her arms.

Colton eyes fluttered as he realize he revealed something that Roman wanted him to keep quiet.

"You said he's okay, so I'm not stressing." I reassured him.

He nodded.

"Well it was nice knowing you krue." Colton smiled. "But bosses orders."

He pulled out his gun.

"Wait, please! Colton you know me! You know I'd never lie to you."

"It's too late for that Krue. You fucked up once you went into Luis's arms." He gritted his teeth.

I've never seen Colton so upset before. He looked like he was ready to kill.

"Any final words?"

"Blake." Her eyes were watering as she met my gaze. "Your father told me if I was ever captured to tell you to meet him at your happy spot if you wanted all of this to end."

I couldn't think straight once she said that. Happy spot, my happy spot. I clenched my fist. My mother must've told him about it.

"Why did he tell you this Krue."

"It's like he knew eventually I'd be captured." She took many deep breaths. "He told me to tell you directly and if you come all of this will end."

"You're out of your mind if you think you're going to set her up too." Colton said. "We're not falling for your traps again."

"I promise you I'm not lying. He said if you meet him, he'll rearrange for all of this to end. He just wants one last time with his daughter, for her to forgive him."

I started laughing. "It'll be a cold day in hell before I forgive that bastard."

She shook her head. "Don't say I didn't warn you, because if you don't show within 5 days he said he'd end this empire."

"He's been trying to accomplish that for some time now." I rolled my eyes. "Give it up Krue."

"You don't have to believe me. But you have to go see him, it's the only way all of this will end. He knows about the baby Blake, he knows. I'm trying to save you."

My eyes widened. I can't believe this bitch. I got in her face. I smacked her hard, hard enough it'll sting while we have this conversation.

"You fucking told him!" I yelled.

She took a minute to speak as she was adapting to the stinging feeling.

"No! One of his men overheard. Why do you think I came back to 'check on you'. I knew I had to get you out. He told me all of this before he left to meet Roman."

I literally have no words right now. The fact Luis planned ahead and knew all of this was going to happen shocked me. If Luis knew I was pregnant, he knew something valuable about Roman. Shit.

"And I'm sure you're new to this life. But since Roman has a heir, other groups will be trying to take you down to prevent that. A lot of different Mafia's hates Roman's empire and wants it to end with him."

"Fuck." Colton yelled. "That crazy bastard."

"If he tells them, they will attack this empire and kill you. And Luis is giving you a way out if you go meet him in your happy spot."

This can't be happening right now. My mind was racing and my breathing sped up. I didn't know if we should trust her or not.

"Why isn't this bitch dead." Roman limped in. His face had dirt all over it and he looked like he'd been through hell.

"Roman..." I ran over to him.

I wrapped my arms around him as he held me tightly.

"Why are you crying?" He lifted my chin up. "Did she say something to upset you?"

"He knows." I said in a whisper. "He knows about our baby."

His hold on me tightened as he narrowed his eyes on Krue.

"Kill her." He spoke. "Now."

"Roman, I'm telling you valuable information! I'm trying to stop a war."

He cocked his head as she started explaining to him what she said to Colton and I. I couldn't read his facial expression. It stayed blank the entire time.

He chuckled. "Kill this bitch. I have someone who could probably confirm that, but if you're telling the truth or lying, it simply won't matter because you'll be dead." He smirked.

And without hesitation Colton fired.

I shut my eyes taking a deep breath. "Roman what are we going to do." I put a hand on my belly. "If Luis puts that information out, we won't be safe anymore."

He clenched his fist. "I'll have to figure something out."

"Maybe I should just go meet him." I sighed. "It's seems like our only option."

How else could this all end? Luis knows something that will ruin Roman's empire. More threats than ever, this could be our only way out.

"No!" He said quickly. "Are you crazy? It could be a trap."

"But you don't know that. If what Krue said was true, we have hell coming our way."

"Don't you think I know that Blake?" He closed his eyes. "All I care about is your safety."

He's pissing me off!

"Then act like it!" I pointed a finger at him walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.3K 54
Weakness; the lack of strength either mentally or physically "This business isn't for the faint of heart Fratello." The Sanchez Family was many thing...
56.5K 1.3K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
260K 6.1K 52
Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life living like she's invisible in her own hous...
1.4K 46 47
Sofia Orsini always adored the stories her mother used to tell her. Fairy tales about princesses, princes and the knight in shining armour that would...