Ashaangi in my eyes

By MissyChilly21

An imaginary fiction based on reality show characters Ashwin and Sivaangi. Hope you enjoy it! More

1. My lifeline!
2. Emotional roller coaster
3. Love bug has bitten
4. Trouble in Paradise
5. Queen of My Heart💜
6. PS I Love You💖
7. Mine to hold and cherish
8. Pop the question
9. The night is still young
11. Lost in your eyes🥰
12. Complicated or complex?
13. Insanely addicted
14. Kiss and make up
15. Beautiful morning hues
16. Digital intimacy!
17. Planning a surprise!
18. Spa day🥰😜😍
19. Her manna his manni 💝
20. Calm before the storm
21. Tip of the iceberg
22. Mind vs heart
23. A humble beginning 🧡
24. Stolen kisses and holding hands😘
25. Ready for the next big step💏
26. Maalai maatrinaal Kodhai 💕
27. No longer two but one💜
28. Blessing or a mistake?
29. Trust what you love
30. Happily ever after 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
Epilogue - Yours, Ashaangi

10. Midnight cravings💗

7.6K 471 98
By MissyChilly21

S: Terrace ku polama?

A: Midnight la terrace ku yethuku ma?

S: Chumma. Enna ellathukum yen, yethuku, yeppo nu kelvi kekareenga. Just go with the flow.

A: Correct ma, palagiruchu. I am a control freak. Need to loosen up a little and have fun.

S: Athuku than naan iruken la, naan paathukaren, ungala happy ah vachikarathu than en first priority. Seri, vaanga polam.

A: Ellarum thoongitu irukaanga ma.

S: Ellarum thoongatum, ungala mattum than kupiten. Kashtam pa unnoda. Romance varaatha? Aiyoo kadavule, unna vachu enna panna porenno!

A: Thevathan ennaku! Vanthu thola.

Sivaangi dragged Ashwin to the terrace. The clear starry night sky looked like one of nature's most beautiful paintings. They decided to sit down and gaze at the stars. He sat with his back to the wall and instead of sitting next to him, she decide to sit in front of him, between his legs and leaned back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her tummy and pulled her closer. She had a tingly feeling as he kissed her earlobe.

S: Sitting on the rooftop with you, looking at the stars and talk about our lives. Another check off my bucket list. Seri sollunga.. Ungalluku starry night sky pudikuma?

A: Yes. I really enjoy star gazing but I love the dawn before the sunrise better.

S: Naan morning person illa. I like the dusk before sunset. We are completely different, aren't we?

A: We have differences in tastes but we have a lot of similar personality traits that make us compatible.

S: Enna traits?

A: Our core personalities are similar. We are both dedicated, hardworking with long range goals, we hate deceitful people and we are both strong enough to face and overcome the hurdles in our paths. Neither of us are impulsive, we plan meticulously. We keep promises and most importantly we are good at heart, we don't mean anyone any harm. Our differences are trivial matters that we can live with. Even if there is are major differences, we will work on it. That's a promise.

S: I promise to do my part. Childish ah behave panna maaten. But you know that I can be very silly at times. Do you feel embarrassed then?

A: No! I like you the way you are, in fact I love your goofy self. I believe that we shouldn't change ourselves for anyone. I love you, all of you. I wouldn't want it any other way. I am sure you have accepted me for what I am?!

Sivaangi turned to face him, nodded her head and kissed his cheek. She scrunched her face and rubbed her lips on his tshirt.

S: Kuthuchu so kichu kichu pannuthu. Seri, vera enna pudikum?

A: Unna pidukum.

S: Hahaha periya joke! Vera enna panrathuku pudikum? Ennaku music pudikum.

A: Ennaku dance pudikum.

Sivaangi pouts.

S: Appo music pudikumnu enna impress panna sonnaya?

A: Music romba pudikum aana unnake theriyum naan paatu padunenna dialogue pesara maara irukum. Dance konjamavathu varum, paatu sutham!

S: Hmmm.. Vera ennaaaa.. Ennaku long drives poga pudikum.

A: Ennaku drive panna pudikum.

S: Appo enna beachku kutitu po.

A: Innoru naal polam. Promise.

S: Apparam?

A: I love to travel. I have travelled with friends and family but I want to travel the world with you. I love to try new cuisines and learn about new cultures. And I love adventures.

S: I like travelling too. Amma appa kuda concertskaaga neraya countries travel pannirkom. And some travel to visit family who live outside India. But yes, I would love to travel the world with you. Just you and me.

Ashwin smiled into her hair while he played with the ring on her hand.

S: Naan adventurous ellam illa but I want to try new things too.

A: We will. I promise we will create enough happy moments with a life full of adventures.

S: Oh wait, I know you love sports. Naan sports la zero Ashwiney. Basic badminton theiryum. And sports paakarathukum avlo pudikaathu.

A: Romba santhosam! Ennoda football matches ah maranthuten innime.

S: Appadiyellam illa. Naan en korean drama and english soaps paathukuven un football matches nee paarkarapa. Disturb panna maaten. Unkuda football match paarka try pannalaam, aana naan ketkara questions la neeye tv ah off pannitu vanthiduva.

A: Namma bedroom sports try pannalam ma.

Sivaangi turned around with a gaping expression on her cute face. He laughed at her and pulled her closer for a kiss.

A: Naan yoga and exercises pathi pesunen. Yaroo enna romantic illa, palaya aalu, 90s kid nu ethatho sonnanga. 2K kids ku vai mattum than pola iruke.

S: Athuu.. Appadii.. ellam..

He planted a kiss on her cheek looking at her stammering with her words.

S: Shave pannunga illa trim aavathu pannunga, kuthudhu.

A: Don't you like me with a beard?

S: With a beard, cleanshaven or a stubble, neenga eppadi irunthalum en hero than. But right now, kiss panarapo kuthudhu, konjam trim pannuna easy ah irukum.

Ashwin laughed at her asking him to shave his beard for her convenience. He bent his face and rubbed his beard on her neck and she was feeling ticklish and tried to move out of his grasp but he held her down tightly. She made unfruitful attempts to push his hands but she couldn't move his hands even an inch.

S: Vitudu please.. Tickle aaguthu.. Please Ashwineyy!

She couldn't control her laughter and he started tickling her sides with one hand. The twinkling stars and the silvery moon shone brightly up above in the sky while the young lovers were lost in their own world.

After an hour, Ashwin stood up and helped her up, to go downstairs. Sivaangi held his hand, he turned around and looked at her questioningly. She said ever so softly.

Ashwin, kiss me under the stars.

Ashwin's mesmerising eyes held her eyes as he stepped closer, he laid his thumb on her lips and brushed it a little while her lips parted and eyes closed. He leaned down holding her face between his palms and gave her a warm kiss. When he moved his head back, her eyes were still closed and he kissed her eyes.

A: You are glowing. Nee illama eppadi irupen? Can I just take you home with me tomorrow?! You will be on my mind the whole time if I leave you behind.

Sivaangi hugged him and put her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He heard her whisper stay with me, don't leave.

They reached their room and Ashwin decided that it was time to sleep. But Sivaangi wasn't ready for bed yet.

S: Ashwin, did you have a good dinner?

Ashwin sighed. He knew what was coming next.

A: I did. You fed me yourself. Seri sollu, enna sapada venum?

S: Eppadi theriyum?? Naan enna pannattum, pasikuthe. I was excited about our engagement that I couldn't eat properly then.

A: Ennaku theriyum ma. Seri vaa kitchen la enna iruknu kaatu. I will put something together for you.

S: Cook panna vendam. Ice cream eduthutu vaanga. Cha! Ungala velai vangaren la.. Wait pannunga, naan poi eduthutu varen.

A: Illa, I will manage. Ice cream freezer la irukum, what big deal figuring out where the fridge freezer is.

Ashwin took a tub of cookies and cream from the freezer. He was looking for a bowl and spoon when he heard someone behind him.

B: Ashwin, enna aachu?

A: Ma! Sivaangi ku pasikudhu. Ice cream eduthutu poga vathen.

B: Somberi! Ippove unna vela vaanga aarambichita. Ivlo edam kudukaathe. Oru velayum seiya maatah. Nee than kashta paduva.

A: Illa ma, she offered to come down and get it herself. Naan than eduthutu varennu sonnen. Bowl and spoon enga iruku ma?

Binni gave him a bowl and spoon, and got a bottle of water for herself while she saw Ashwin waiting hesitantly to say something to her.

B: Vera ethavathu venumaa?

A: Illa ma. Naan Sivaangi kuda ava room la than irunthen. Hide panna virupam illa. Neenga bayapada vendam..

B: Ashwin, you are engaged to marry our daughter. You brought your parents over and made it official, engalluku enna bayam irukum? What happens between you two within four walls is entirely personal, we have the decency to give you the privacy and stay out of your personal space. Naanga oru irubathu vayasu ponna yaarkitayum love pannuna odane thooki kuduthida maatam. Nee eppadi patta payannu engaluku theriyum, athunalla than othukitom. We believe that you will go any extent to make sure she is safe and happy. If anything goes wrong in Sivaangi's life, it is going to affect you as much as it affects us. Maybe more. So we trust you to be careful and responsible with her. You have all the rights on her so don't explain yourself.

A: Thanks ma.

Binni smiled and patted his shoulders seeing a touched Ashwin.

B: Nee seekiram po. She must be waiting. My child has a lot of hangry meltdowns and I don't want you to witness one of her mood swings on day one.

Ashwin laughs imagining a hangry Sivaangi in his head. He wishes his mother in law goodnight and walks to their room. He chuckled at the sight of Sivaangi impatiently pacing up and down. She looked at him with irritation visible on her face.

S: Oru ice cream eduthutu vara ivlo nerama?

A: Sorry madam! Spoon theditu irunthen.

Sivaangi huffed and tried to snatch the ice cream bowl.

A:Vaa, naan unnaku otti vidaren. Nee thane eppothum set la ooti vidua, ippo en turn.

She skipped happily to the bed and sat in front of him and ate the ice cream like an excited child.

S: Ennaku ithu pudichiruku. Neenga eppothume ennoda baby but inniku neenga enna baby maathri paathukareenga.

A: Isn't that what we are supposed to do? Pamper each other.

S: Do you like being pampered? I thought you might find me annoying and clingy. Ovvoru thadavaiyum thittu vaanga poren nu nenapen, aana unga kita varaama irukave mudiyathu. Appadiye magnet maathri ilukum.

A: Well, nee pamper panarathu romba pudikum. I have never been pampered by anyone before and I have always thought it would be annoying if at all anyone tried it. But then with you, I crave for your attention and love your compliments. When you praise me and my abilities in front of everyone, I have this feeling that you are announcing to the world that I am your man and that you are proud of me. You have made me feel special every single time. Nee set la en tableku eppo varuvanu wait pannuven. I would watch you secretly if you are busy with something else and if you haven't given me attention for a long time.

Sivaangi gulped down the mouthful ice cream excitedly and asked an unexpected question.

S: Ithellam ketkarathuku happy ah iruku.. My babyyy!! Namma babies vanthathuku apparam kuda, neenga than en priority, neenga than en mudhal kolanda. Naanum unga baby ah thane irupen eppothume?

Ashwin raised his eyebrows and answered her question with a naughty glint in his eyes. He handed her the almost empty ice cream bowl, pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him. He held her tightly and started teasing her.

A: Eppovume nee ennaku baby than ma! But keep in mind, our kids have to learn to sleep in their room, I don't want to entertain the usual Indian parenting styles, I don't want to share the bed with our kids. We have to stop co-sleeping with the babies as early as possible. I don't like our kids ruining our private, intimate moments.

Sivaangi was licking the last the of ice cream when the last statement dawned on her. Shock crossed her face, mouth opened at the scandalous thought. Ashwin laughed and licked the ice cream dripping down her chin. He put the bowl away on the side table, pulled her into a hug and she hid her face on his shoulder.

A: Ma, time 3 am! Please thoongalaam.

S: Seri vaanga padunga.

Ashwin laid down and Sivaangi moved to rest her head on his chest and he held her close and kissed her hair.

A: Thoongu ma.

Sivaangi nodded into his chest and then suddenly raised her head and rested her chin on his chest and started talking again.

S: Aiyoo Ashwineyy.. Innum two days la CWC shoot iruku.. Are we going to disclose our relationship to everyone?

A: Unnaku enna pannanum?

S: I can't wait to tell the world about us. But what do you want to do? I am sure you have reasons for your choice.

A: Hmm.. Let's disclose it to our close friends. Eventually when we are married, the rest will get to know.

Sivaangi's eyes widened but she tried to act normal but it did not go amiss.

A: Enna aachu?

S: Namma eppo kalyanam pannika porom?

A: Ennaku innaike kalyanam pannikanumnallum okay than. Unnaku?

S: Naan innum college kuda mudikala?

A: Kalyanathuku approm college mudika mudiyatha?

S: Mudiyum aana ivlo sekiram... Naan innum..

A: Why do you feel apprehensive about getting married?

An unpleasant silence. He made her sit up straight and when he spoke, there was a hint of anger in his voice.

A: We promised to be open about our emotions and problems. What am I missing? What is bothering you? Out with it!

S: Therila, ennaku konjam bayam ah iruku..

A: FFS! Innum insecurities iruka? Wait, neethiku set la enna nadathuchu nu first sollu.

Sivaangi giggled at this ever so polite gentleman swearing. It annoyed Ashwin further to see her laugh when he was battling his emotions.

S: Athuva? Pavi ka, Daksha ka, Ritu ka nethiku pesitu irunthaanga. Neenga periya superstar aanathuku approm, neraya female stars meet panarappo, regret panni enna vituduveenganu. They said the world will think I am no match for your good looks and charm. Ippo namma pair ah media la celebrate panaraanga, but it will soon die down, when they see you sharing screen space with big, beautiful actors and that I will fade away from the picture.

A: Sivaangi! Stop it. Let us get married tomorrow and you will see it for yourself. Naan solren, ennaku nee mattum than venmnu, nee en innum mathavunga sonnatha nambura? Naan eppadi prove pannatum sollu? It hurts me that you don't really trust me? Naan avlo kevalama theriyarana un kannula? 29 years la mudhal thadava oru ponnah love panaren, athu neethannu unnala namba mudilaya? Please ma.. Ennala yaarkitayavathu close aana, avunga enna konjam avoid pannunave thaanga mudiyathu. You are my whole life, naan sethuduven ma nee illama.

Sivaangi cupped his cheeks.

S: Ippadi ellam pesathe ma please.. Naan sollaratha kelu. I trust you completely. Ennaku innum insecurities iruku aana..

A: Enna insecurities? Ivanga unnaku insecure ah feel panna vaikarathu avungaloda looks ah?Avangaloda mugam kuda nyabagam illa ma, sathiyama.. Ivanga ellathaiyum antha moonu inch make up illama oru photo eduka sollu.

Nee konjam yosichu paaru. I do want good looks in my wife so naa compromise ellam panna maaten. You are attractive and caught my eyes the first time I saw you. I am not saying you are pretty in just my eyes, everyone finds you beautiful.

S: Ashwin, wait pannunga! Ennaku antha insecurities illa. Ennaku neenga than puriya vachiteengala.. ennaku theriyum ungala pathi.. En insecurities vera vishayam..

Ashwin was getting restless now.

A: Appo vera enna nu seekiram sollu.

S: Amma inniku evening sonnanga naan cook panna kathukanumnu. A way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Naan kathukaren but naan unga standards ku illati enna panarthunu oru bayam iruku. Ungalukku vera good food pudikum, taste illati cook eh panna kudathunu etho intreview la sonneenga.

Ashwin bent down and put his face in his palms, his shoulder shook and Sivaangi was really worried.

S: Sorry ma.. Inga paaru.. Naan try panaren.. please..

Sivaangi tugged his face out of his palms and was confused seeing him in hysterics..

S: What is so hilarious? Naan feel pannitu iruken, unnaku enna siripu varutha? athuvum vilunthu vilunthu sirikara.

Ashwin got up and pulled her into a hug and peppered her face with kisses.

S: Enna aachu ippo? Naan feel panaren nee ethuku ippadi loosu maathri sirikara..

A: Nalla feel pannu ma..

S: Ashwinnn!

Ashwin controlled his laughter and held her by her shoulders and kissed her hair.

A: You are many things Sivaangi but cooking is not your strong point. I am not saying that you will never be a good cook but its not a necessity or a priority. I enjoy cooking and I would love to cook for you every day. I will do that whenever time permits, even on busy days. I will make sure you are well fed. Good, healthy home food. Ennala cook panna mudilana, enga amma vanthu cook panni freeze panni vachiduvaanga. Worst case, namma cook vachikalam, ok? Nee cooking ellam kathukitu than kalyanam pannanumna, athu nadakumaanu ennaku doubt than.

Sivaangi pouted and nodded her head.

A: Sivaangi ma.. The thought that you want to learn something out of your comfort zone counts. I feel very special and happy. Come here.

Ashwin hugged her and relaxed knowing that all is well between them.

A: Ma, unga amma cooking pathi pesa kudathu. Your dad must be an exceptionally strong person to stomach that cooking. I am sure her cooking wasn't the way to his heart. Inniku night, ungamma cook pannuna butter paneer masala, enna life la paneer ah verukku vachidumnu nenachen. Unga veetla kitchen eh iruka kudaathu. Romba dangerous.

Sivaangi scowled at him and slapped his chest. But she knew he was right.

S: Correct than ma. Enga amma ku cooking eh varathu ithula ennaku advise vera! Nallaiku vachikuren iru.

Ashwin watched his cutiepie drifting off to sleep. He was stroking her hair while she started murmuring.

S: Ashwin, you promised me a kiss before I sleep every night. I want your late night kisses.

Ashwin smiled, tugged her chin up gently and kissed her. Half asleep, she responded to it and mumbled an almost inaudible I love you.

Ashwin closed his eyes, recalling the events of one of the happiest days of his life. The bundle of joy in his arms hugged him tighter in her sleep and he had a smile on his face remembering her midnight cravings for food and his kisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 535 4
Fantasy, Love, Fictional
341K 21.9K 105
it is an fiction story ..my imagination.. iam an ashangian ..it about sivaangi and ashwin and some of CWC character are added it is full imaginatio...
8.8K 644 18
It's a collection of short stories which will be belonging to Ashaangi💜 *Completely a FanFiction! Come on, Let's gear up!
238K 13.2K 62
Love at first sight? Will this work out? Read to find out😉