Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 3: School Antics

7.7K 265 107
By angle99999

I arrived home and started to set up my appliances and cook dinner. I used the knives I purchased to cut portions of fresh chicken that I had purchased and sent to my complex. 

I began to cook portions on my newly turned on stove and pan as I turned on my tv and put my phone to charge. 

The chicken would take a few minutes to cook so I went into my room to change out of my uniform. I really needed more clothing options then the amount I have here, so I decided to go shopping tomorrow at the local clothing store that was near a restaurant after I check out the literature club.

My chicken was ready, and my day went as usual for the night and the morning after. 

Next Morning...

I woke up early around 5. I changed out of my clothes into gym clothes. Regardless of the time constraints in today's society, I still needed to do my 1km run every morning and upper body training in the night. I sleep better that way, and if I didn't work on it, I'll go flabby and fat in a couple of months. 

An hour later, I had fixed up everything and got my uniform on. It was time for another day of school. 

...

...

...

Another rather uneventful school day. Classes were boring and a waste of time. It seems if my previous school was any indicator, I just know the entire highschool curriculum. However, I don't want to overexert my intelligence so I'll simply get average grades, preferably 65s. There were some girls that continued to fawn over my desk, but I didn't pay them much mind. However, it seems to be doing to opposite of what I intended. I overheard one of my fellow classmates gossiping regarding me. Basically my cold, and secluded personality is a "breath of fresh air" in a school full of horny students who just want to get it on, it seems. 

At least it was already lunch. I didn't feel like eating, so I went over to the library again similar to the previous day. There I picked a book about psychology and sat down at an empty table. As I opened my book to it's first page, a hand comes from above me as it closes the book. I look up and see a woman who appears to be a year older then myself. She was dressed in a dignified way, almost as if she were a class president of something of the sort.

???: Got a minute?

Me: I guess so. But did you have to close my book like that?

???: I needed to speak to you urgently. 

She grabbed my hand as girls and guys alike around me blushed and looked in astonishment. Was she really that popular?

We left the library as I stumbled into what looked to be an art room as I was thrown inside.

Me: Why are you doing this? What is this thing you need to speak to me about that you had to yank me out of the library?

Sana Sunomiya: My apologies. My name is Sana Sunomiya. I was the president of the art club in my first and second years. However, due to cram school and other qualifications, I neglected the art club and it has since had no members. 

Me: And so you want me to be that one member in order to have the school back out from disbanding the art club, correct?

Sana: You hit the nail right in the coffin, transfer student.   

Me: Since you're a third year, do you want me to call you senpai?

Sana: I don't have a problem with that. 

Me: Alright, senpai. It doesn't seem like I have much of a choice here considering you dragged me here for a lot of my classmates to see, meaning that if I refuse, I'll get a bad reputation. 

Sana: That was what I planned for, after all. 

Me: Sure, fine. I'll be your member. Give me a registration sheet and I'll fill it out for you.

Sana: Gladly.

She handed a registration form and I filled in my name as she took it. 

Sana: Now, should I just call you Ayanokouji or by your first name?

Me: Whichever works for you. 

Sana: Then it's Kiyotaka then. 

Me: Alright. 

Great. After getting myself involved with one crazy Kohai, I got myself involved with a crazy senpai. I can't seem to catch a break. 

...

...

...

I finished my final periods of the day as school was over. Senpai wasn't going to show up in the art room for at least 2 weeks since she still had to finish up her exams, so I would be alone which seems nice. 

As I entered the art room, I sat down and realized something: I had never drawn anything in my entire life. I didn't think of art in that way, after all. I checked the canvases that were displayed as I sat down and saw the many paints and brushes. I guess, while I'm here, I should at least try to get decent at art. 

And so I did. I would try to do a portrait of an object in the room. I saw a little ant farm that was on the side of the table there, so I grabbed it and put it on a desk as I sat down behind it and opened a fresh clean page. I guess I'll see how it turns out. 

As I began to draw the bottom of the container, in decent detail, the door to the art room busted open and in came my second problem of the day, Nagatoro. 

Me: Good afternoon, Nagat-

Nagatoro: I knew you were here senpai~

Me: I can see that. But how did you know?

Nagatoro: That's also what I wanna ask you. You didn't seem like much of an art fan to be part of this club, Senpai~

Me: I'm not. 

Nagatoro: So why'd you agree with that big breasted 3rd year?!

Me: She didn't have members and I had a lot of time on my hands. It was also empty, so it was a win, win and win. 

Nagatoro: But still, you didn't have to agree so quickly.

Me: Anyway, I'm guessing rumors have spread regarding that incident, correct?

Nagatoro: That's only the half of it. For some reason, there's even some fan clubs that began shipping you too senpai!

Me: Didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Nagatoro: Oh look at you, Mr. big shot and playboy~! He grabs the hand of a girl and thinks  he's such a badass. That's so gross. First an emotionless freak and now a gross pervert?! 

Me: I don't think I've ever sa-

Nagatoro: So what's that you doing right now? Are you making some hentai manga, senpai?

It seems her new habit is interrupting me and changing the subject, great. 

Me: Not at all. I'm not that skilled to do something like that, after all. 

Nagatoro: Oh give me a break. A normal person would have been embarrassed. Can't you change that face of yours, even a bit? It must suck ass to look so dull and bland all the time, senpai. 

Me: I don't really care for those things. I haven't for 17 years, and I don't think it'll ever happen. 

Nagatoro: Come on, it can't be that hard. Here~ I'll tickle you. 

She starts to tickle my armpits and abdomen, but to no success. I was never ticklish and don't believe my genes will revert to the latter anytime soon. 

Me: I don't think it's working. 

She gets redder and seems to grow a vein on her forehead, probably getting frustrated that despite her constant tickling, it has done little to get a reaction out of me. 

Nagatoro: There's no way you're actually not ticklish. Come on, senpai~, at least twitch your eyes. 

Me: Sorry, I don't think it's ever going to work. 

Nagatoro: We'll see!!!!

She increases the intensity as she starts to tickle me from between my neck, to my armpits, to my abdomen, but nothing seems to work, sadly. And she was trying so badly, such a shame. 

Nagatoro: Come on, emotionless freak, give me something~

As she persisted, she was about to spill the paint I had in my hand. 

Me: Um, Nagatoro, could you maybe tone it down, I don't want to make a-

Nagatoro: Oh~ it seems like I'm getting through to you, hehe.

I guess she'll never listen to my full statements ever again.  

She doesn't stop and then accidently puts her feet in a twist as she fell down. I instantly put the paint on the table as I kicked the canvas away, and pushed my seat out of the way as well. The last thing I needed was Nagatoro injuring her foot or something. She fell on top of me and tried to continue her onslaught, despite being on the ground in a provacative way, with her being on the top and her legs around my waist. 

Nagatoro: C'mon senpai~ just give up, I'm gonna win. 

I decided to fire back. 

Me: Yeah, you're going to win. 

Nagatoro: Really?

Me: At killing me by suffocation. 

Nagatoro: Huh?!

She finally saw the predicament she was in as she looked back to my face. She blushed like crazy and jumped right off me, almost knocking down the ant farm I was making a portrait of beforehand.

As she got up, she started to make excuses and accusations. 

Nagatoro: Why didn't you tell me sooner, senpai~!!!! You just wanted to feel my legs, that's why!

She pointed at me, while barely keeping her composure. Her once cocky attitude, changed so suddenly that it was extremely amusing to myself. A predatorial lion goes back to a cub in a matter of seconds. 

Nagatoro: Anything you want to say, pervert?

Instead of responding to her question, I got up and showed her my face. 

I don't believe I ever got a genuine smile out of myself ever since I was born. And yet, for some reason, this annoying and crazy girl's little antics and behavioral changes was the funniest spectacle I have ever seen. It absolutely cracked me up.

Nagatoro was completely red. 

Nagatoro: S-So you can smile. Well then, I guess I win senpai!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!! I'm the best aren't I?

Me: Yes you are.

Comments like this are the way to shut up Nagatoro, and also a way to increase my amusement to her behavioral shenanigans.   

Nagatoro: W-Well, as long as you know, senpai~! Anyway, get on with your little model portrait or whatever. I'll just watch you. 

Me: Don't you have  a club or something? Why are you always free in the afternoon?

Nagatoro: I have it later sometimes and today must be one, so what?

Her cockiness knows no bounds. Now she has gone back to her more annoying state. Such a shame. 

I'm not exactly the best artist, so don't expect a masterpiece, Nagatoro. 

Nagatoro: Even better. because if it turns out to look like crap, you won't hear the end of me, hehehe. 

Me: Kill me now. 

And so, I worked on that portrait, while constantly being teased and talked to by Nagatoro. I believed by satiating her desires yesterday, I would be able to get free from her. But oh no, if this was classified as teasing, then I couldn't even begin to give a definition for the amount of annoyance, torment, and happiness, I would experience in the coming weeks.  

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.7K 30
[K.Shousuke × Reader] This story just follows Y/N and Shousuke on their journey. Mostly Fluff and maybe a little drama ;) I do not own Komi Can't Com...
69.6K 1.6K 20
This is just a place where I'll post some of my kiyokei fantasies from when I daydream about them. Don't expect regular updates. There may also be sp...
3.2K 243 12
It's just the Hero oneshot that i made in my oneshot story but it'll be a separate story since i'll make this longer.
148K 2.5K 22
You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen to be in the art club ever since Freshm...