๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ (๐˜๐š๐ฆ๐ข...

Von DustyGalaxy07

"So you have dark magic, pipsqueak?" So I haven't seen a lot of stories like this. I have seen one-shot thou... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thank You All So Much!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank You for 1K!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10K Reads!?
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

3.8K 124 27
Von DustyGalaxy07

You, Klaus, Mimosa, Asta, Noelle, and Yuno, all stood off to the side as the award ceremony was underway. You noticed a couple of questioning glares from the members of the Silver Eagles. Especially from the subordinates.

One by one, magic knights were awarded a medal, as well as achieving a higher rank.

Once the awarding ceremony was done, everyone was led to a separate room. Where the banquet was to be held.

At the sight of delicious food, Asta's eyes sparkled and he immediately made his way over to one of the tables full of food.

"I'm sorry to leave so soon, but it appears I have separate duties to attend to." The Wizard King said to everyone.
"However, please enjoy yourselves. It's a celebration after all." With that said, the Wizard King left the room, as well as Marx.

You grew slightly anxious as you felt the stares of stuck-up nobles on you. You took a couple of deep breathes before you walked to one of the tables. You picked up one of those small sandwiches and ate it as politely as possible.

As you ate, you heard Asta stuffing his face and commenting loudly about how good the food is. It seemed he didn't notice the obvious stares he was getting.

You finished eating the small sandwich and picked up a glass of what appeared to be champagne.

Should I drink this? What if I become incredibly intoxicated? Eh screw it. I'm an adult. I can do what I want!

You brought the glass to your lips and took a sip. It tasted kind of fruity and the bubbles tickled your tongue. A smile adorned your face as you were pleased with the unique flavor. (Btw, I have no idea what champagne actually tastes like as I am underage. I just googled it. Soooo, if you've tried it before and this description doesn't match up then please let me know. Now back to the story!)

"OOOO! What's that (Y/n)?!" Asta exclaimed excitedly as he eyed the drink.

"Something a 15 year old like you doesn't need to drink. Maybe when you're older." You said, holding the drink away from him.

And probably not even when you're adult. Who knows how much more energetic you might be in a drunken state.

"AW MAN!" Asta exclaimed in disappointment.

You shook you're head with smile on your face and handed him a glass of water instead.

He immediately chugged the thing down and ran off to eat more food.

"MIMOSA, YOU GOT TO TRY THIS!" Asta exclaimed excitedly, stuffing his face with some type of meat. You could tell Mimosa was slightly uncomfortable with the stares of the other people, but she joined Asta anyway.

You went over to Klaus and stood next to him and Yuno.

You took another sip of the alcoholic beverage before the rude remarks started to commence.

"What are commoners doing at an event like this?" Someone asked in a snarky voice.

Murmurs broke out of nobles giving snide comments and agreeing with one another.
Agreeing that Asta, Yuno, and you had no place at this event or in the Magic Knights.

"Now hold on now. These three have proven themselves to be quite capable assets to the Clover Kingdom." Klaus interjected, sticking up for the three of you.

This surprised you, and a smile appeared on your face as this was the first time a noble had ever stuck up for you, a commoner.

"Aren't you ashamed to even associate with filth like them? You've gone soft Klaus." A man from the Golden Dawn said. He had green hair and was quite tall.

"You too Mimosa. I heard you were injured in the dungeon. Instead of being here, you should be training and bettering yourself."

You were getting sick of the way this man was treating Mimosa and how he was talking about you, Yuno, and Asta like you weren't even there. You at least would think they would give Mimosa and Klaus, who were in the same social class as them, respect.

You started to step forward, but Yuno grabbed your shoulder, stopping you in your place.

You whipped your head around to look up at him and he only gave you a disapproving look.

You shrugged his hand off your shoulder and begrudgingly stood in place.

"Hold on here. We all know who the biggest disappointment here is. Isn't that right Noelle." A man with tied back white hair and a crooked smile said.

Noelle, who was minding her business sipping on drink, tensed up.

"Solid." She said quietly as the man walked up to her.

"Ah yes, the little noble who can't even control her own magic. Isn't that right Noelle." A woman said, walking up to Noelle and stood on the other side of her.

"Nebra."

"You're a disgrace to the Silva house hold." The Captain of the Silver Eagles stepped forward now, standing right in front of Noelle.
She was completely surrounded.

"Nozel, I-"

"Look at how weak she is. Can't even speak. No wonder you're in the Black Bulls." The man named Solid said, still displaying that creepy smile of his.

At this point, you were fed up with how Noelle's siblings were treating her.

Yuno gave you a disapproving look again and tried to convince you not to do anything stupid with just his facial features.

However, you completely ignored him. You drank the rest of the champagne that was in your glass before setting it down and walking over to Noelle and her siblings.

Before you could get over there though, Asta was already yelling.

"That's not how you should treat your sibling! And who cares if she can't control her magic! She's been improving and is sooooo powerful!" Asta shouted while standing on top of a table.

While Noelle's siblings attention was on Asta, you came up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder.

She startled and turned around. When she realized it was you, she relaxed and let out a breath.

"Hey, just ignore what they say, ok? You'll be so much more than them someday, and when that day happens I will be right there to support you." You whispered to her, encouraging her so the words of her siblings wouldn't put her down too much.

"T-thank you, (Y/n)." She said, getting slightly flustered.

You smiled at her and pulled her in a side hug. However, the moment was cut short as you heard Asta dispell an attack that was thrown at him.

When you finally realized what was happening, you immediately stepped in to help Asta, making sure he wouldn't get too overwhelmed.

You dashed over to him and saw a bullet of water that was about to hit Asta from the side.

You used your dark magic and immediately opened a black whole. It wasn't too big, but it absorbed most of the water from the attack.

You coated your walking stick in a layer of your magic, turning it into a make shift weapon in case things took a turn for the worst.

Things were ready to escalate, until the Captain of the Crimson Lions stepped in.

"This is quite disappointing. Picking fights with mere peasants. I didn't think that the Silver Eagles would be easily swayed to fight. And you call yourselves Magic Knights." Captain Fuegoleon stated.

This obviously made Captain Nozel mad as he stepped right in front of Fuegoleon.

This lead to very intense tension in the air. And soon enough, they used their mana to manifest mighty beasts behind them.

It was a silent challenge of power between the two men.

Everyone besides the Captains started to get worried about the potential wreckage the room might endure.

But before anything could go further, someone bursed into the room, sweat coming down their face.

"The Capitol is under attack!" They shouted. The two Captains stopped their temporary staring contest and looked at the man in the doorway.

The news surprised everyone in the room, including you.

"Well what are we doing standing around?! Let's go!" Asta yelled, running out the door.

"Asta! You don't have any magic, how the hell are you going to find the source?!" You yelled after him.

"I'll go where the most noise is!" And with that he was gone.

You pinched the bridge of your nose, planning on scolding him later for going out there without a plan.

Soon, a boy around Asta's age also rushed out the door. All you really saw was bright orange hair before said boy was gone too.

There was a moment of silence afterward and you decided to break it. There was no time to stand around.

"So, what's the plan?" You said, turning to the other Magic Knights.

A man from the Golden Dawn stepped forward and created an exact replica of the Capitol. It had small little dots that represented the people that were there.

"Wow, that's even better than mine." You heard Mimosa mutter to herself.

You would go over and tell her not to compare herself, but this wasn't the time. There was people out there that needed your help.

You tapped your foot impatiently and wrung your hand around your walking stick.

"We'll split into teams." Fuegoleon stated. "It'll be easier to manage the chaos that way."

Everyone nodded and quickly broke into teams.

You were teamed with Noelle and Fuegoleon, and quickly everyone used their magic to take off.

Fuegoleon created a lion out of flame and Noelle and you immediately mounted it, heading over to your assigned area.

~▪️☘️▪️~

The whole Capitol was in complete chaos. What looked to be zombies caused havoc all over and there were fires everywhere.

On your way over to your assigned area, you directed the citizens of Clover to safety.

When you finally made it to where you needed to go, you saw Asta and the orange haired boy from earlier.

Asta looked extremely injured and the orange haired kid looked like he was struggling against some mud monster thing.

"Noelle, go help Leopold! (Y/n), you'll be with me!"

"Yes Captain!" You and Noelle yelled back.

Noelle ran over to see what she could do to help Leopold while you rushed over with Fuegoleon to help Asta.

When you got closer you noticed the little girl who was standing behind Asta. She was trembling with fear and there were tears in her eyes.

Instead of going to attack, you rushed over to the girl and picked her up.

"Captain! I'm going to take her to safety!" You yelled at Fuegoleon. He nodded and you started running to where most of the other civilians were.

The little girl continued to sob and you told her that everything was going to be ok. That she was safe now.

You finally found a big group of people and set the girl down.

"Stay with these people, ok? You'll be safer here." You told the little girl, kneeling down to her level.

She hugged you, which took you off guard.

"Thank you miss Magic Knight!" She said, before joining the crowd of people.

You smiled before dashing back to where Fuegoleon, Asta, Noelle, and Leopold were.

Your stomach twinged in pain due to the amount of physical activity you were doing and the fact your wound wasn't completely healed.

But you had to push through, you had to go back and help them.

The smoke in the sky was starting to clear up, signifying that the battle was almost over.

When you got back you saw Leopold gripping the collar of the man that Asta was fighting earlier. You looked around and noticed someone was missing.

Captain Fuegoleon was gone.

But as that thought crossed your mind, you heard a thump and turned around.

What you saw made you sick to your stomach and your eyes widened.

There, in the middle of the cobblestone street, laid the Captain of the Crimson Lions, with a missing arm.

Leopold stood there shocked. Asta couldn't do much with his injuries. And you and Noelle ran toward the Captain to try to stop the pool of blood that was coming from where his arm used to be.

You checked his pulse first while Noelle tore a strip of clothing from her dress.

"His pulse is still there. It's weak so we have to act fast." You told Noelle hurriedly.

She nodded before tying the strip of cloth above the wound to try to make a tourniquet.

You handed her your walking stick so she could tighten the cloth.

The bleeding was slowing down when you heard the other Magic Knights coming.

Yours and Noelle's hands were coated with blood from trying to stop the bleeding.

Mimosa rushed over and used her healing magic to try to close the wound.

"He needs to see a professional, I can't do much for him." Mimosa said, concentrating to keep Fuegoleon alive.

Leopold was still stiff frozen. You looked at him sadly before letting out a sigh.

You walked over to him and tried to get him out of the state he was in.

"Leopold, come on. Snap out of it. You gotta help us here." You said in a stern yet soft tone.

He seemed to come back to reality before he clenched his fists in anger and gritted his teeth.

"I'm going to make them pay for what they did to my brother." He said through gritted teeth.

"Listen, I know your angry right now, but I need you to go get the castle doctors. Fuegoleon is still alive, but he needs severe medical attention and fast." You said, putting your hands on his shoulders.

There was some relief in his eyes before he quickly ran to get the castle doctor.

The temporary adrenaline you had whilst running around and helping Fuegoleon was gone now and the wound on your stomach started to hurt.

It wasn't too bad, but instead of pushing yourself you went to go sit down.

You took a deep breathe in and out, trying to ease the pain you were feeling.

Noelle noticed the look of pain on your face.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok?" She asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

You smiled at her and tried playing it off. The healers needed to focus on Fuegoleon, not you.

"Don't worry Noelle. I'm fine." You said.

But your body had other plans, and there was a shoot of pain.

You groaned and clutched your wound.

"Fuck me." You muttered out.

Before anyone could go over and try to help you, everyone heard something stomping closer to the group of you.

A couple people with white hoods came and a girl riding a pink salamander followed.

Everyone immediately went on guard and the once peaceful and mournful state was completely changed to one of anger and justice.

"Oh wow! So many test subjects!" The girl on the salamander exclaimed.

She then saw Asta and her eyes widened with insanity and glee.

"You're the magicless boy! I can't wait to experiment on you! But first..." She pulled out a giant syringe and injected it into the giant salamander.

The salamander turned a different color and the rampage began.

The Captain of the Silver Eagles unleashed mercury rain that should've burned through the salamander. However, the salamander just absorbed every drop of the rain and recieved no damage.

Asta recklessly rushed forward to try to slash through the giant jelly amphibian, but it was no use.

Since he was wounded, he faltered forward and passed out.

"Asta!" You screamed, watching as the girl had the salamander absorb and run off with him.

You got up quickly to go after him but Klaus held you back.

"Klaus let me go! I need to go get him!"

"There's no use. We don't have the resources to save him right now." Klaus said calmly.

You just screamed in frustration and took Klaus' hands off of you.

The pain in your stomach came back and made you curl in on yourself.

A few tears pricked at your eyes but you held them back.

Like hell you were going to let these people see you cry.

The castle doctor came down finally with a crew of other people and went to go help Fuegoleon. They took him away on a stretcher and Leopold followed them.

Klaus helped you sit down again.

You lifted up your shirt to see how your wound was doing. It had reopened a bit after all the physical stuff you were doing and was bleeding a bit.

You bit the inside of your cheek as a way to cope with what you were feeling.

You were angry, worried, and in pain.

One of the healer from the castle came over to you and healed what was left of your wound, which relieved you of the pain.

"Thank you." You said softly to the random healer, who only nodded before going to see if anyone else was hurt.

You were going to get Asta back. You had to.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

118K 2.6K 58
Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite characters ? Join me in this fanfic book a...
710 43 13
A story about an unfortunate accident turned to dream come true. Our main character is a proud girl, but often struggles to connect to reality. She s...
51.3K 806 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
7.8K 203 20
"We were Fated to be from the start?" Y/n Vermillion a carefree, free spirited, lazy and flirty Royalty being dragged to get her grimoire and take t...