You are the one

By startrekkin

complications and hard times. will everything be alright with the two lovers in the end? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
SHOUTOUTS WHOOP
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N

Chapter 4

478 18 1
By startrekkin

- 2 hours later -

Ellington POV

I'm so bored here in this boring waitingroom. Everything is boring in this hospital. I wanted to go get some food when I heard someone opening a door. I turned around and see Rydel. "Oh my god baby!" I run to her and hug her tight. "Ouw!" She said. I schok. "W-What happend?" She shows me the place where the bullet hit her. "Ohw I'm so sorry!" She smiles, "It's ok." After some blah-blah-blah stuff, we finally go home.

- at home - - 20 minutes later -

Me and Rydel sit on the couch watching a movie. She sits against me and I put my arm around her shoulder. She lays her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my waist. I love it when she does that. I give a kiss on her head and she smiles. Everyone takes a lot of pictures of us. My phone vibrates and I look on it.

Twitter:

@stormielynchr5:

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE??? XOXO♥♥♥ @rydelr5 @ratliffr5

I smile. Yes we are to be honest. I reply to Stormie.

@stormielynchr5 yes we are ;):P

Rydel looks to me with her beautiful brown eyes. Ugh I can't! She's so adorable. I give her a kiss and she kisses back. Every single kiss feels amazing every time. And of course everyone takes a lot of pictures. I'm so happy that I have her. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too."

____________________

Awweee♥♥

I'm so for this super short chapter ):

I felt like I had to update this one.

I'll update this one sometimes, when I want and can. ;)

Ly♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 640 26
There's danger when Rydel's ex boyfriend thinks SHE cheated on HIM when HE actually cheated on HER. But what makes it even worse is that the Lynch's...
39.3K 1.1K 18
Everything would be okay; well, almost. Rydel lays, asleep in a hospital bed while her family are trying to piece together what happened. Ratliff wil...
10.6K 625 36
This is the third book of Fallin For You (An Rydellington Love Story) series. Ellington loses his memory and becomes a totally different person than...
87.5K 2.2K 56
"You're so incredibly strong to be able to live through such a difficult life. If that's not the true definition of beauty - being that strong - then...