Various! Final Space Series x...

By CasonArtSweet

Meet Princess Marina Lynn Venus, an intergalactic outlaw and princess of the Awradduvia Empire. She's been on... More

Character Oc Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
The Toro Regatta
The Happy Place
The Grand Surrender
The Other Side
The Notorious Mrs. Goodspeed
The Arachnitects
The First Times They Met
The Remembered
The Closer You Get
The Lost Spy
The Set Up
The Descent Into Darkness
The Sixth Key
...And Into The Fire
The Hidden Light
The Ventrexian
One of Us
Change Is Gonna Come
The Chamber of Doubt
Forgiveness
Hyper-Transdimensional Bridge Rising
Until the Sky Falls
The Dead Speak

All the Moments Lost

478 12 0
By CasonArtSweet

{Sorry for the wait! It has been a crazy for a while now and everything is starting to calm down.

Updates will be coming in faster for both our Final Space stories and without further ado... Here is the next chapter.}

-Grace and Rainbowcart

===============================================

(Alex's POV)

The Lord Commander shot at us, as we attempted to escape. "The Lord Commander's fleet is gaining on us.", Hue warned.

A shot causes me to stumble and fall towards the ground, but Avocato caught me before I could. "We need to go back for Fox! We can't leave him back there!", Ash demanded, as Quinn wraps Ash's broken fingers.

She winces and I walk up to her and bring out a numbing injection. I stick it into her and she seemed to feel better instantly.

"Ash. We barely got out.", Marina pushes. I see she is trying to be strong, but she was really upset.

About Ash's brother and her own. "You say we're a team, but then Fox gets taken. And what? We run?!", Ash exclaimed.

"Ash, we're not abandoning him. We're surviving so that we can save him.", Quinn tells her. But, Ash pulls away.

"First my sister and now... This is not happening again!", Ash said. Then, suddenly, a barrage of heavy fire is sent at us.

The ship shook and Ash fell. "Ash!", Little Cato exclaimed, as the two of us help Ash up.

"We can't keep taking hits like this!", Avocato exclaimed. "Can we lightfold?", Marina asked Hue.

"Yes, but the navigation systems are severely damaged. Which means we will be lightfolding blind.", Hue replied. "I'm thinking we roll the dice.", Gary said.

"Gary, blindly lightfolding may result in catastrophic dismemberment.", Hue informed us. "That sounds like a really cool band name!", I said, wagging my tail.

"Oh, crap, yeah. Avocato, write that down. "Catastrophic dismemberment."", Gary said, agreeing with me. "Hue, lightfold now!", Marina ordered.

"Don't say I didn't warn you.", Hue said, as we lightfold away.

(Anaya's POV)

The ship shook and rumbled, as we lightfolded. We were being pulled out.

"Hue? What's happening?", I asked the AI. "We're being ripped out of lightfold.", Hue informed us.

"By the Lord Commander?", Alex asked with her tail tucked between her legs and her ears pinned to her head. Avocato rubbed her back in comfort.

Suddenly, the ship dragged against the side of lightfold tunnel and rocked the ship violently. I stumbled and landed in Avocato's lap by accident.

I got back up and apologized, as we were now face to face with a black hole. "No. By that. It would appear that we lightfolded in front of-", Hue tried to said, before Little Cato cut him off.

"It's a freaking ginormo black hole!", Little Cato exclaimed. Hue corrects the boy by saying, "Except it is not a black hole. It mirrors the properties of one, but this was made for a purpose. This seems to be more of an entrance to... I don't know where."

"It leads to Invictus. It's Invictus.", Ash replied, using her powers to see what was in there. I didn't need my powers to know that we were in big trouble.

"We need to leave this place. Now.", Ash stated, powers still activated. "Hue, can we reverse course?", Quinn asked Hue.

"The gravitational pull is far too strong. I am afraid we are on a collision course with the black hole.", Hue replied. "Whatever we do, we need to do it quick. Ash doesn't look well.", Little Cato said in a worried tone.

He was right, we need to get her out of here. "What do we do?", Marina asked.

Alex then steps up and started, "If we can super charge our lightfold engine by harnessing a fraction of the energy being sucked into the black hole, we would have enough velocity to escape its pull." We all looked at her in a shocked silence, which she broke after a moment.

"What? I've been Kevin's apprentice for three years and helped build this ship. I can do it, but I will need help.", Alex said. "Oh, great! So we're listening to the kid now?", KVN asked in a hateful tone.

"It's the only way.", I told him, realizing we had no other choice. "It's the only way.", KVN said, copying me.

"Alex, take Biskit, the Catos, Anaya, Mooncake, and KVN with you.", Gary ordered. Alex, wagging her tail, then said, "There's no time to loose! Follow me!"

She takes off running and we follow after her.

(Marina's POV)

Ash grunts while looking like she is in pain. "Ash?", Little Cato called out to her.

She ignores him and keeps grunting. Little Cato follows the others as Quinn says, "Hold on, everyone."

"Here we go.", Gary whispered, as the gravity increases dramatically. We all grunted as we felt the gravity press down on us.

"Oh man! This gravity is getting intense!", Gary exclaimed. "Ahh. You think?", Sheryl sarcastically asked her son.

"Hang in there!", I called out to everyone, as I felt like I was being juiced. "Beginning spiral toward black hole. Impact in T-minus 17.", Hue announced.

I hear heavy panting coming from Quinn and looked to see she wasn't doing so good. "Quinn are you okay?", I asked, slowly making my way over to her.

She was then flung from her seat unconscious. "Quinn!", I cried out in panic.

I crawl over to her and pull her upper body into my arms. "Quinn! Wake up! Quinn!", I called out to her, lightly tapping her cheek.

Quinn opened her eyes groggily whispering, "Avery..." "Quinn! Are you alright?!", Gary asked, as we help her up.

"Hue, what's happening?!", I asked the AI in a panicked tone. "As we spiral toward the black hole, be aware that havoc is about to become our new normal.", Hue explained to us.

Gary and I look at each other worried.

(Anaya's POV)

The Catos, Alex, Mooncake, Biskit, and I were struggling to get to the lightfold engine as Hue announces, "Gravity is 3 times stronger and rising." We all groaned at the gravity pressing down on us.

"This... is... going to take... forever!", Little Cato exclaimed. Biskit tried standing up while screaming.

Alex tried to do the same but a tremor sent her tumbling back and I managed to catch her. "We need to make it down three decks to the engine room!", Alex called out to us.

"Chookity pok!", Mooncake, who was rolling on the ground, cried out. "Rrraaawwwrrrhh!", Biskit cried out.

I held Alex close as KVN, who seemed unaffected by the increasing gravity, flew up to Avocato and I saying, "What's taking you so long? We gotta super charge these engines!" Avocato kneeled down to Alex and I and started helping us up while screaming.

"A bit dramatic, don't you think? You see, this is why you don't skip leg day, guys.", KVN said, lifting up one of Avocato and mine's pants each. Avocato's leg was quite muscular while mine was not as easily noticeable, but still impressive.

"Look at these toothpicks. Uh-huh. Shame.", KVN said, disappointed. He let go of our pants and crossed his arms saying, "Okay, well, any day now."

A tremor shook the ship and I landed sprawled out of the ground. When this is over, I'm going to kill KVN.

(Marina's POV)

Gary and I steadied Quinn, who was really out of it. "Mother! I need some help keeping this ship stable!", Gary called out to Sheryl.

"Yeah, I'm on it.", Sheryl replied. A tremor shook the ship and Quinn goes flying from our hold.

"Quinn!", we exclaimed, as she fell to the floor. I race to her side as she suddenly stands up and starts walking away.

"Quinn?", I called out. Gary and I follow after her as she goes who knows where.

"Quinn, are you okay?", I asked her. She says nothing and keeps walking.

After a minute, she snaps out of it. "How did... I...? Avery...", Quinn whispered out.

"Hue! What's happening to her?!", I asked Hue, worried about my best friend. "I-I was with my sister. It can't be.", Quinn frantically stated.

Hue, in a distorted and horrifying voice, says, "Marina, it may be the effects of our proximity to the black hole." "First of all, you sound horrifying! Second, what can we do?", I asked Hue.

"I'm sorry, Marina. As for your question, I'm not sure. What Quinn is experiencing, that is... unknown.", Hue explained. I gasp and Gary places a comforting hand in my shoulder.

(Alex's POV)

We finally made it to the lightfold engine, but the gravity had only gotten worse. Much worse.

"The gravity is getting really intense.", Avocato groaned out. "Oh, is it?! Well, suck it up!!", Biskit yelled at Avocato.

"Why are you being so annoying?", Anaya asked him. "I live for this!", Biskit proudly screamed.

I crawl over to the control panel and pull up the blue prints. "To super charge the lightfold engine, we need to open the rear discharge ports!", I explained.

"Point us in the right direction!", Little Cato demanded. I quickly replied, "We just need to turn the lever!"

We crawled over to the lever, Avocato, Anaya, and Little Cato on one side and Biskit and I on the other. "Alright. Turnnnnnn!", Avocato growled out.

"All together now!", Anaya added. With much effort, we were opening the ports.

But a sudden tremor shook the ship and Avocato hit his head against the engine, knocking his right eye out, leaving it to dangle by the connecting vein. "Aah! My eye!", Avocato cried out in pain.

"Ewww! Ewwwwww!", Little Cato yelled out, disgusted by the sight. Mooncake and I just screamed looking at it while Anaya, Biskit, and KVN were totally calm.

"Looking for this thing? Look at this. You can just pat it. You can just pat the eyeball.", Biskit said, reaching out and giving the eye a squeeze. I held back the bile in my throat.

"Hang on. I can get that back in.", KVN volunteered. Anaya shoved him out of the way, saying, "Like hell you can. I can do it. Avocato turn towards me and remain calm."

He does just as she said and she gently takes the eye, untangling any parts of the vein that got knotted, before gently pushing his eye back in. Avocato blinks his previously missing eye as she asked, "Is it better?"

He nods and she smiles at him. And he smiles back.

KVN suddenly interrupted whatever was happening by going between them and saying, "Great, now that that is taken care of, I can just give this lever a turn." KVN reaches for it as Anaya's eyes widened.

"KVN don't!", Anaya exclaimed reaching out for it. But, KVN didn't listen and tried to turn the lever.

Keyword tried. Instead the lever broke and Anaya's arm got messed really badly due to the weight of the lever.

"Ahhhhh! Oh my god! Ahhhhh!", Anaya shrieked out in pain. A blue light surrounded her injured arm and the arm healed itself almost instantaneously.

Anaya stopped screaming and we stared at the arm dumbfounded. "What the hell just happened?!", Avocato demanded.

Anaya sighs and shakes her head saying, "I don't even know anymore."

I turn back to the lever and exclaim. "Oh, come on!", I exclaimed.

The others turned and finally realized our problem. We all glared at KVN.

"Don't you just hate when you're, like, too good at things?", KVN asks us. "Oh, great. Now you gotta go out there!", Biskit informed us.

I nodded and said, "He's right. With the lever broken, the discharge ports can only be opened from the outside of the ship." "You two stay here. Little Cato, Alex, Anaya, KVN, you're with me.", Avocato ordered.

"Oh, yeah. Wait a second. Let me reduce the gravity for you.", Biskit said, walking over to a control panel. "Reduce the what?", I asked him.

"The gravity. Can't have your eyes poppin' out there.", Biskit replied. Biskit types in a code and suddenly the gravity is back to normal.

"When did that get added in?", I asked him, stretching. "When you were sick. Kevin brought me in to help him out and we added this in.", Biskit replied, patting the side of the machine.

"You mean to tell me you could have done that the whole time?!", Anaya exclaimed, frustrated. "He's just an intern, Anaya. Leave the poor intern alone!", KVN said in an annoying tone.

He's worse than the KVNs back home.

(Marina's POV)

Quinn, who was still in the hallway with Gary and I, sat leaning against a wall. "It's-It's happening again, guys.", Quinn groaned out.

I kneel beside her and she grabbed the front of my shirt. "Avery. There was a mission and we got separated. The ambush came. She was lost.", Quinn told me.

She let out a shaky breath and continued. "Seeing her again. I have to...", Quinn continued.

I look at her confused. "Have to what?", I asked her.

"Gary, sweetheart, need some help here. There is something seriously wrong with Ash.", Sheryl called out through the PA system. I sigh and turn to him saying, "Go. I'll stay with Quinn, go help your mom."

He smiled and kissed my cheek, before running off exclaiming, "On the way!" I chuckled, lightly shaking my head at my boyfriends goofy antics.

"I have to bring her back. I have to bring her home.", I heard Quinn say to herself, before standing up. "Woah, Quinn. Take it easy. You should be resting.", I said, just before another tremor shook the ship.

Quinn and I fell, but she looked like she was looking at something. "Quinn, are you okay?", I asked her.

"Avery! Wait.", Quinn said, standing up, but she wasn't talking to me. She must be having another hallucination.

She looks around us like she sees something horrific before turning around to face me. She wasn't looking at me though.

It was like I didn't exist. "Quinn! Can you hear me?", I called out to her, but nothing.

After another minute, she yelled out, "Just wait a second. That's an order!" 'What is she seeing?', I thought to myself.

It was obviously something to do with her sister, but what. "Avery... Please. Listen. Come back.", Quinn begged after a moment of silence, before walking off.

"Quinn?", I called out to her, following her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. She ran into an intersection, before looking around.

I guess she saw her sister behind her because she saw something behind her and called out, "Avery!" Before running after it.

"Quinn! Wait up!", I called out to her, as I chased after her.

(Anaya's POV)

Avocato, Little Cato, and Alex get suited up as we all walk to the repair door. We all activated the magnetic pads on our gloves and Avocato ordered, "Alright. Everyone stay close."

We nodded our heads in understanding. Taking a deep breath, I step forward and call out to Hue.

"Hue, open the door.", I ordered him. He opened the repair door and the light from the outside is so bright we had to block it.

Looking out, the sight of the lights passing by us would have been beautiful in different circumstances. "Alex? You know where this thing is, right?", Little Cato asked her.

Alex nods and said, "It's right on the butt of the ship." With my braid whipping around, I peek out and notice the control panel where she said it would be.

I then look back to notice we were much closer to the black hole. We're running out of time, we have to hurry.

I'm brought out of my thought when KVN spoke up. "This is pretty great. KVN, the Catos, Anaya, and the small dog girl are out to save the day. Look at us!", KVN said.

"It's Alex.", Alex reminded him in a slightly pouty tone. I smile at how cute it was.

Avocato starts to climb out and we follow after him. Crawling up to the panel was no easy task with the pull from the black hole was threatening to pull us off, and then, things started getting weird.

"What the hell?!", Avocato exclaimed, as he, Little Cato, and Alex seemed to stretch out. It was like they were made of rubber.

And the only ones that seemed to be unaffected were KVN and I. "Uh... this is intense!", Little Cato exclaimed.

Alex then yelled out, "You can say that again!" KVN chuckles and said, "If I knew black holes were this much fun, you know what, I would've died years ago!"

I roll my eyes, as Avocato said, "Ah, come on. Let's get this lightfold engine super charged." I am filled with determination, as we steadily get closer to the panel.

(Marina's POV)

I follow Quinn, as she chases after nothing. "Avery!", Quinn called out looking at something that wasn't there.

I step in front of her and place my hands on her shoulders. "Quinn, listen to me, whatever you are seeing is not real. You need to snap out of it.", I told her.

She moves past me and called out, "Avery! Wait. I have to bring you back." She activates her helmet as I made a realization.

She can't hear me anymore. This is bad.

I have to find a way to snap her out of this. I follow her carefully as she crawls saying, "Avery. Wait. Y-You don't know what you're running into."

We made it to the hanger bay when a sudden rumble shakes the ship and I fall and get tangled in a pile of wires. Quinn keeps going and I call out to her.

"Quinn, wait!", I called out. "Please. Don't. Don't.", Quinn pleaded, looking out into space.

As I sit there, helpless to whatever she's about to do. In a desperate attempt to save my best friend, I hit my com and call Sheryl.

She picks up and I yelled out, "Sheryl, listen to me! We have a situation down in the hanger bay!"

(Alex's POV)

We were crawling to the control panel when we heard Gary over the comms. "Avocato, Anaya, what's the status on those, uh, engines?", Gary asked the adults.

"Working on it.", Avocato replied in a strained tone. "Alright. We need it "A.S.A.P.P."", Gary replied.

After he hangs up, we finally make it. Avocato and Anaya reach it first then reach down to pull Little Cato and I up.

"Okay, Alex. Walk us through this.", Anaya ordered me. "We just have to pull the lever.", I explained.

Avocato grabs it and turns it, ready for pulling. "Alright. All together. Now!", Avocato ordered.

We all grab onto it and pull, as KVN reaches for it. "Not you, KVN!", Anaya and Avocato simultaneously yelled at him and we continue to pull.

"'Cause I'm too good at it, right?", KVN asked us as we ignore him. With our combined efforts, the lever is slowly rising.

The panels open up and it begins to take in energy. "It's working! And we're super charging!", Biskit cheered over to comms.

I let out an excited bark. Hue then announced, "Collision with black hole imminent. Lightfold engines are now charging."

"Everybody! Back inside now!", Sheryl ordered. We quickly start to make our way back to the repair door so we could get out of dodge.

(Marina's POV)

I continued to struggle in the wires to get to my best friend before she killed herself. "Marina!", I heard Gary called out, as he ran in.

"Gary!", I called back. He raced to my side and tore the wires away.

"What happened?", Gary asked me, helping me up. "I followed Quinn and then I fell when the ship shook and fell in wires. Now Quinn is outside looking for Avery.", I explained.

I ran over to the glass and saw Quinn walking closer and closer to the end of the ship. "Avery! Stop! I'm coming!", Quinn called out.

I activated my helmet and get ready to go out and get her. "Come on, Ash! We gotta go!", Gary urged her.

"I-I can't! My powers... the Lord Commander said they come from... Invictus.", Ash explained to us. I step up and kneel down, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"It doesn't matter where you're power comes from, what matters is how you use it! And you can use it to save Quinn! And then we can save Fox, right?", I asked her. Gary then steps up.

"Marina's right, so come on. We're talking glowy eyes, purple smoke lasers... the whole shebang. Ash. Please.", Gary pleaded. I could tell Ash wasn't going to budge so I stood up and said, "It's okay, Ash. I get it."

I run up to the hanger bay door and wait for Gary to get his stuff on before openings it. "Quinn! Quinn!", I called out, chasing after her, Gary close behind.

"Can you hear us?!", Gary asked her. The ship termites and knocked us off balance.

With her finally stopped I call out to her. "Listen to me, Quinn. I get it. She's your sister, but you have to let her go. And when you do, you'll see that she has always been with you. She's a part of you! Just like everyone here is a part of me! And Quinn, if you die, her memory dies too. No one will ever get to hear about who she was and what she has done. Her story ends with yours. I want hear about her. I want know who she was. I can guarantee that if she had ever loved you, she would want you to keep going!", I yelled out.

But she ignored me and kept walking to the edge. "This is it. This is the moment I lose her.", Quinn said, crying.

She reaches out for something for a moment before racing to the edge. "No!", I cried out, chasing after her, hoping to stop her.

She jumps and Gary holds me back before I can jump after her. "Quinn!", I called out to her.

I thought it was over, but suddenly Quinn is surrounded in a purple glow and we look up to see Ash using her powers to save Quinn. The bandages unravel from her fingers to reveal them to be completely healed.

Ash hovers Quinn before using her powers to throw the three of us back into the ship. The hanger bay door closes and Anaya, Little Cato, Alex, and Anaya run to our sides.

"Ash? Ash!", Little Cato cried out in alarm. Anaya notices she's still out there and watches in worry of the Serepentian.

"My child. I am close. Come closer.", We hear Invictus' malicious voice call out to her. "You... took my brother!", Ash exclaimed in fury.

"No. I freed him from his binds. Can you not feel him? Oh, poor girl. You aren't free, either.", Invictus stated. Anaya and Little Cato run up to the hanger bay door.

"Come home and I'll reunite you two.", Invictus told her. "What do you want with me? I want answers!", Ash demanded, diving into the black hole.

"Ash!", Anaya and Little Cato cried out together. Anaya collapses to her knees and Little Cato bangs on the window.

"Gary, we need to lightfold now.", Sheryl informed us. But Little Cato is against the idea and exclaimed, in a desperate tone, "We can't keep leaving people behind! We can't!"

I crawl over to Quinn and lift her up. "Quinn!", I called out to my best friend.

"Marina?", Quinn called back, weakly. A bright light shot up from the black hole and Hue then said, "Lightfold engines are at 100%. It's now or never."

"Do it!", Gary ordered firmly. "Lightfolding.", Hue stated.

"Ash!", Little Cato cried out, as we lightfold away.

(3rd POV)

The Galaxy Two is now in a safe location and Gary and Marina have taken off their helmets, standing up. Quinn uses a nearby wall to shakily stand up before taking off her helmet.

Everyone is shocked and horrified by what they see. Quinn's face is covered in golden veins and her eyes have taken on a yellow color.

Anaya gasps, a hand shooting up to her mouth as Marina called out, "Hue, ready the medical bay." "What's wrong?", Quinn asked, not knowing about her current appearance.

All Marina can do is hug her friend and hold back the tears she desperately wanted to let out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 20 11
𝕊𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖...
20.5K 504 22
You and your adopted brother, Gary Goodspeed are prisoners, serving your time on the prison ship Galaxy One, piloted by the smart A.I., H.U.E, after...
6.7K 251 49
Lily Abadie never expected to spend her summer at the center of an intergalactic war. When a spacecraft crashes into her family's summer cabin and sh...
61.4K 3.3K 34
After the Ship Masters arrive Violet seizes her chance to experience life beyond the Farm. She learns that a planet nestled in the stars is waiting f...