Hopelessly Devoted

By haroldsvodkashots

He was enticing in every way. The way his body moved swiftly around the ring as I watched him from behind the... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: Part 1.
63: Part 2.
64
65

7

18.7K 388 330
By haroldsvodkashots

"Holy fuck!" I hear Anna screech from the doorway as I peak my head over Harry's shoulder.

Harry sits up, still straddling my hips as he turns around to look at my very confused and flustered best friend.

"Welcome home Anna darling, I hope you had a safe trip out." He says cockily, his bright smile flashed in her direction.

I grin to myself at his smugness, he grabs my hand to pull me up against his chest, hiding my flustered face.

"Well I didn't expect to see you, Styles, of all people in my apartment." She says as she walks toward us making eye contact with me. She gives me a sly grin.

"Blake? Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asks.

"I'll be waiting, baby." Harry whispers in my ear as he gets up off me, helping me stand.

"Uh yeah, sure." I tell her, choking on my own words.

She smirks, turning around to lead me into her room. Harry takes his spot back on the couch watching the television.

She opens the door to her bedroom and we both walk in. She closes it behind me and spins around to face me.

"Blake you slut!" She grins and shoves my shoulder. "You finally are getting some!"

"I am not" I reply, whispering so Harry can't hear.

"Oh please, he's hot as fuck. And you guys were like eating each other's faces!" She exclaims laughing.

I run my hand through my hair in exasperation, sighing to myself with a satisfied grin.

"Okay yes. But we aren't sleeping together. This was the first time we have even made out." I tell her truthfully, she saw us at the club awhile ago, she knew we were familiar with each other.

"Okay fine, I'll leave you to it, but when he leaves I need every detail." She shrugs and flops on her bed. I take the motive to leave her room and head back to the living room shutting her door behind me.

And there he was. Sprawled out on my couch, his arms resting over the backside, his feet propped up and ankles crossed. When he notices me enter the room, he fixes his position and smirks at me.

"Now what did the best friend have to say about me?" He questions with a humorous gleam in his eyes.

"Not much, she was just confused." I shrug it off and take my seat next to him again.

"Mhm," he hums as he takes a drink from a water bottle he must have gotten from the fridge.

"While you two gossiped, our movie ended." He says with mock disappointment.

"Such a shame. What will we ever do?" I say with mock sincerity, looking at his cocked eyebrows.

"Well, unfortunately, I have to go run a few errands before I hang out at the club tonight. I'm meeting someone for business. But, I'll sit at your end of the bar and you can entertain me after I'm finished."

I give him a small smile, knowing I'll see him tonight as well. The day has been so good, I had class, he saved me from Grayson, and we hung out afterwards.

"Okay, well if you need to get going..." I say slowly, hoping he would interject.

"I do." He says shortly, then notices my saddened expression and his eyes soften, "You'll see me tonight, Blue, don't worry."

His hand combs back my blonde hair, and his thumb strokes my cheek.

"I'll walk you out." I whisper with a smile, standing up. He follows suit and follows me to the apartment door.

We both stop at the door to look at each other and everything happens so quickly, his lips were on mine and I was pressed against the door. His hand pinned mine above my head and I whimpered into his mouth.

His mouth left mine just as quickly as it was pressed against my mouth. His forehead rested against mine. Our heavy breathing was prominent.

All he says is, "I'll see you later, darling."

And he walks out the door leaving me flustered.

I shut the door and lean against it, resting my head against the wood. I watch Anna peek her head out from behind the wall with a big grin on her face.

"I definitely didn't see that." She says as she rocks back and forth on her heels. I slap my hand over my face and laugh loudly with her.

Time passed by slowly before I had to head to work. I finished my studies, I helped Anna with hers. We laughed and chatted about all things, Grant, Harry, the hot english teacher Anna has.

With each passing moment I began to think about all the things that have happened to me recently and how I was going to move forward. Each obstacle I had to overstep was like getting close to the end destination.

Each test, each lost friendship, each swipe of my debit card, they all led to where I would be in the future. The future was a funny thing, it was unpredictable, nerve wracking, and most of all it was never ending. Time never stops moving.

Each second of every minute of every hour held a purpose. The choices you made within that time shaped the future.

I wish I had known.

I had my drawstring bag packed that had my work items inside it when it was time for me to head to the bar.

I went through my apartment complex to get to the front where my bike was parked. That was one of Harry's errands, he got my bike back from school and brought it home.

I swung my leg over the side and placed my feet on the pedals. Then I was off, I rode peacefully to work, the wind giving a slight breeze through my hair.

When I arrived, I rode through the back alleyway so I could go into the employee entrance. I made my way to the back lounge, opening the steel door, and making my way to the lockers.

I flung one open and shoved my stuff inside, I opened my drawstring bag and pulled out my hair brush and apron that tied around my waist. It was only a skirt apron and I loved it. My name tag was placed on my white blouse on the left side.

I got ready for work in the silence of the lounge, never a soul coming through the doors. Like time, silence was another thing to ponder. They typically went hand in hand. The quieter you become the more you are able to hear.

With that, the more you hear the better you are able to shape your future.

Once I'm done getting ready it's relatively when customers start to come in for the night. I make my way out to the bar, the bouncer standing by the door where the line began to form.

As the people began to swarm the bar I became busy with my own work. Drinks after drinks were served. Like every other night, I watch as an overly drunk person gets dragged from the bar by a bouncer, while I smirk to myself.

I waited a while for him to show, it took him a couple hours before I was met with the green eyes seated at my bar.

"Well well." He chuckles as I make my way over to him. "How's business tonight, Blue?"

"Rather tame in comparison to other nights." I state, sliding him his usual double house bourbon.

We made small talk before he excused himself to meet his client who apparently had arrived. I hadn't caught sight of the man Harry was meeting. Harry worked here, I wondered why he had an outside client.

I watched as he made his way out the back doors where the alley was, disappearing once again.

He seemed to disappear a lot.

I continue my night like usual, him in the back of my mind as always. Gross men hitting on me and Kadence who is also working with me as always.

Life behind the bar is different than in front of it. You hold so much power over everyone controlling the alcohol. When you say they are done, they are done.

The job comes with perks, alcohol on our nights off are free, I usually still pay just to be nice, tips come in heavily.

The cons tend to be the customers, they can be rude, degrading, perverted, etc. Men in bars tend to think women are objects, which they aren't. And the fact that I have to tell off many men per night who are making others uncomfortable, annoys me.

That's when he stalked back in through the crowd.

Women turned their heads to watch him like usual, some stopped him to say flirty words, I was used to it at this point.

The jealousy didn't disappear, but I understood.

He usually never pursued them. Kadence said he used to take multiple home a night, the past few months he hadn't been.

He slumped himself at my bar looking in defeat. He seemed sad again, like the first night I met him. He looked tired but aware, his eyes seemed darker, his skin wasn't as glowy as usual.

He looked so unhappy.

"This one's on me. You look like you could use a drink, Styles." I say, sliding him bourbon.

He smiles down at his drink before connecting our eyes. Why was he so unhappy?

"I could use a lot more than just a drink, Blue." He smirks as he takes a sip.

"Well I tend to be able to provide drinks, so good luck to you." I chuckle, then turn my head to another customer.

Multitasking has always been simple for me, I was very good at doing multiple things as a child, I played with eating, never making a mess, I listened while doing something else, I could hold conversations with different people. It all came naturally to me.

"I'm sure you do more than just serve drinks, Blake." He tells me, and he's not wrong.

"I'm a talented woman, Styles, I don't know what you want me to say." I reply using the same words he once spoke back when we first met.

He smirks down at his drink once more with a slight shake of his head.

"So how was your meeting?" I ask cautiously, not knowing what his response will be. He always tends to shit me down after every personal question I ask.

He's very reserved.

"Don't worry about it." His famous phrase. I hear it all the time. I huff in annoyance and transfer my attention to another customer. I wasn't going to fight with him tonight.

Drinks continuously flow while Harry stays watching me. My every movement is analyzed by him, he doesn't turn around to watch the fights going on behind him, he doesn't mouth the words to the music, he doesn't pay attention to the women who intentionally sit next to him. He sits and watches. Like always.

I end up getting annoyed with his watchful eyes. There is so much behind them, he just won't ever share anything. I mean he won't even tell me his major at school. I place my towel behind the cabinets, and turn to walk away. I was taking my thirty minute break.

"K! I'm taking my break, the bar seems dead enough. Come get me if you need help!" I shout to her as I walk to the lounge, she nods in response. I only caught a glimpse of his eyes following my movements.

I burst through the steel door, walking towards the bathroom. I've needed to use it all night and I haven't gotten the chance. I use the bathroom accordingly, and make my way in front of the mirror. I wash my hands and dry them off before reaching in my apron pocker to pull out my pack of Marlboro Golds I usually keep there, taking one out and sticking it between my lips.

I take my lighter from my back pocket and flick it open, running my thumb along the ridged edge that is used to light it. The flame ignites and I stick it to the end of my cigarette.

As the cigarette burns, I take a low drag, sucking in the debris like it's medication. For me it is. It's calming.

After holding my breath for a few seconds, I blow out to smoke onto my reflection in the mirror. My reflection disappears for only a brief second, but that's when I felt his hands lightly graze my arms and his lips on my ear.

"I didn't know my Blue baby smoked?" He rasps so quietly, almost I can't even hear it.

I ignore him for only a second. He's been on my nerves all night. Though, the way his fingers dance across my skin makes it hard to focus. I take my cigarette from between my two fingers and bring it back towards my lips taking another drag.

I roll my neck up towards him, holding the smoke in my mouth. I eye his lips and tilt his chin down with my thumb and index finger. I move my thumb upward a bit, pulling on his lower lip to open his mouth slightly. I press my lips against his and blow the smoke into his mouth.

He inhales the smoke, not coughing once, he disconnects our lips for only a second to blow the smoke up between us.

"You better find somewhere to put that cigarette baby, before I let you drop it and burn Chargers down." He says quietly, holding onto my wrist that has the fingers where the cigarette rests between.

"It would be a shame if this place burned down, wouldn't it?" I reply, just as quietly.

I place the cigarette in the sink and quickly turn on the water to disintegrate the burn. I turn back to him with a small smirk on my lips.

"You made me put away my smoke, now you have to do something about it." I tell him as my hands rest on his chest, mindlessly playing with the fabric that is left unbuttoned at the top.

"Anything in particular, Blue?" He hums his question in my ear making me weak at the knees.

"Kiss me. Please." I beg and he doesn't waste a second before his lips are pressed harshly to mine. He instantly groans into my lips, one of his hands wanders up to my outer thigh. He keeps moving until he lands on my waist, his hands ripping the blouse from out of my skirt. His fingers snake underneath the fabric and dig into my bare skin. His other hand holds my lower back, pressing me closer and closer to him. Like he needed me, like I was air and he was drowning.

As I pull away from his soft lips I move my mouth up to his ear and softly whisper with a shrug, "I'd rather smoke."

I move my body away from him and instantly feel the heat from his body leave mine. Teasing him was torturing me too, but I couldn't deny it was fun as hell seeing his reaction.

I walk back into the lounge from the bathroom leaving him astonished behind me, not saying a word, only sighing as I replayed the recent events that took place only seconds before. I could still feel his hot breath on mine, his hands all over me. It only took a second for him to follow me.

I spin around quickly only to be met with a murderous glare and a smirk that fits the devil's face.

"Now that was rude." He scoffs with slight humour. His eyes trained me as he sauntered forward. It was only human nature for me to walk backwards. Eventually, my back meets the lockers and the sound of clashing metal is all that's heard over our heavy breathing.

"It looks like you have yourself in a bit of a situation..." He tuts, "And to think... all for a smoke."

His body pressed mine against the lockers and his hands held my hips. His thumbs pressed harshly against my hip bones, making me catch my breath.

"Well.. I mean- I- Uh..." I stutter, not knowing what to say to him at this point.

"No turning back now, Blue." He says as his lips graze my ear. He tugs on my earlobe lightly.

"Now it's my turn." He says so lowly and with such a dark connotation I almost back away in fear, but I'm rutted to my place, not being able to move a single muscle.

His hand snaps around my neck so quickly I gasp at the action, not knowing what to say.

"Do you like playing games with me, Blake?" He says as his fingertips squeeze a little bit tighter around my neck.

"Depends on what we are playing. I'm not a big fan of monopoly myself." I stupidly say in response, he only menacingly chuckles.

"Good thing we aren't playing monopoly, Blake." His lips meet my neck, teasing me with his lips. "Do you know what we are playing baby?"

I shake my head, but I can't seem to move much due to his hold on my neck. "No, I don't." I squeak out quietly. He has me so weak for him.

"Strip poker." He whispers against my collar bones.

"I don't see any cards here, Styles." I say softly, egging him on at this point.

"As long as I play my cards right, you won't have to see them." He says back. The hand on my throat begins to loosen.

"Wouldn't you like that Blue mhm? If I just take you right here against these lockers with your coworker just a wall away?" He pants against my ear.

I nod frantically fully surrendering at this point deciding I was done playing this asinine game, he was enticing, and I was drawn to him in every way possible.

"Are you sure you want that baby?" He asks me simply, cocking his head a little to the left and raising his eyebrows.

His dark green, filled with lust, eyes meet mine. And my nervousness showed through. I nodded, answering his question.

"Uh Uh," He clicks his tongue, "words Blue, I know you love to use them." He smirks, as he presses my back harder against the wall.

"What do you want, Blake?" He hums into my collarbones, pressing light feathery kisses along the dips.

I stay silent and he lets out a breathy chuckle. My hands meet the back of his neck, and my soft fingers play with his curls at the bottom.

"I can do anything for you. All you have to do is open that pretty little mouth of yours." I let out a deep breath, gathering my confidence in my hands.

"Touch me, Harry. Please touch me." He smirks and moves his lips from my collar bone to my neck. He tilts my head to the side allowing himself more access.

"Oh I'll touch you alright baby." He grabs my hips and yanks them to his, pressing himself against me so I can see the effect I have on him already. 

I lean my head up to suck on his neck when I notice the fresh new cut that runs along the underside of his jaw.

"What's this?" I say, briefly swiping my fingertip over the slightly dried blood, spreading it a bit.

"I believe it's called a cut." He says, his hands still roaming my body.

"It's in my way." I breathe, kissing around the cut, working him up. "I think I have to clean it up."

"Mhm." He says as I lick a bold strike from his neck to his ear cleaning him of the little specks of blood that had dried there. I could barely even taste it, it was so minimal.

"Shit, H." I pant against him as he moves his fingers to the button of my work pants. He quickly pops the button and slowly unzips the zipper.

"How do you want this hm?" He hums, "Do you want me rough, baby? Something tells me you've imagined this same situation before, am I right?" He whispers into my ear.

His fingertips play with the hem of my underwear, running along the lace trim. He finds the small bow immediately and smirks down at me, saying nothing.

"Please just do something you asshole" I whine as he slowly sinks his hand beneath the fabric, I feel his cold rings against me, causing a shiver to go down my spine. 

I never thought I'd be in this position so quickly. The night I met him, I thought he was a complete ass. Now here I am, so quickly after meeting him, his mouth on mine and his hand down my pants.

Blake, you are bold.

I still my body as best I could, his other hand holding my hips in place to stop my squirming. My hands tug on his curls with everything in me, the sounds of our moans fill the air around us. I arch my back in pleasure and Harry pushes me harder into the locker.

I can feel his hard on pressed directly against me, but I can't think of anything other than the feeling of him against me. The smoke from my cigarette still lingers in the air and our hot, clashing breaths are the only other sounds that consume me.

"Fuck Blake, you're killing me." He grunts into my neck as his two fingers stroke me. His thumb presses gently against my clit, making me gasp at the feeling. He moves his fingers in small, slow circles until I'm not gasping out of surprise but gasping for air.

He's reveling in my sweet noises and soft moans when he starts to pick up the pace of his fingers, pushing back into me while the heel of his palm rubs against my clit. He's pushing me harder against the locker with every thrust of his fingers.

He pulls his hand out of me and reaches back to my clit with his finger tips. Flicking my nerves so quickly I go into overdrive. I try to be as quiet as possible, not wanting anyone to hear me moaning for him.

He's moving his fingers so fast that it almost feels like vibrations against me. He found my sweet spot so quickly with his lops as well, two timing me while I was helpless. He hit a certain spot against my clit and I screamed out involuntarily. He smirks against my neck and lightens his touch there to hover our the sensitive skin, flicking back and forth impossibly faster.

"I need more Harry, please I need more." I beg him solely for the purpose of helping myself out, I know his ego is boosted. I don't care, I need him.

Finally, he slips another finger into me while simultaneously sucking on my neck, leaving little marks of history behind. He pumps his hand quickly, sending me into a blur of pleasure. The green neon lights of the locker room blur and I feel my world spin.

"Harder. Please, harder." I pant to him as he nods against my neck and slips another finger in as well. A heat grew inside of me, a hunger inside of me was being fed and I was almost full.

"I'm close." I whimper as I feel the pressure in my stomach so close to being released. Suddenly I felt empty as he abruptly pulled his fingers out. I stand shocked, surprised by what had just happened so quickly.

"Sorry baby, two can play at this game, and unfortunately you didn't have high cards tonight. Game. Over." Harry sucks his fingers into his mouth leaving it clean of all substances wiping the memories away with one motion.

"Hopefully next time you get a better hand, because I was really having fun Blue." He calmly stated as he walked out of the small confined room as I stood a panting mess frustrated as hell by the asshole of the century.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.3K 21
"To have her in his bed, in his arms, with her breath on his neck and her hair tickling the corners of his mouth -- he was finally able to think of h...
33.8K 313 24
When you match up an angsty teen robot and a murder drone, what do you get? Some say cute moments. The rest say stupidity. Especially V. ~β€’~β€’~ smut...
20.2K 917 21
𝗛𝗒π—ͺ 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—šπ—˜π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ ! ✿⎯⎯ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. πŽπ‘ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰...
274K 5.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.