Say You Love Me (ChaeYu / Cha...

Od Wildcard9027

18-year old Tzuyu is the adoptive sister to Crown Princess Nayeon of Noctis kingdom and renowned Archer due t... Více

Ch.1 Birds Of The Feather Stick Together
Ch.2 Get Your Heads Out Of The Clouds
Ch.3 Make A Man Out Of Me!
Ch.4 Bold
Ch.5 Invisible Arrows
Ch.6 The More You Know
Ch.7 Let's Go To The Garden
Ch.8 Underestimated Strength
Ch.9 So Hot
Ch.10 Bite My Mind
Ch.11 The More You Know
Ch. 12 Summer Nights
Ch.13 The Great Chase
Ch.14 Before You Go
Ch.15 Unlike Anything Felt Before
Ch.16 Surprise Me Like That
Ch.17 We're Gonna Have Ball
Ch.18 Bliss
Ch.19 Party Of A Lifetime
Announcement
Ch.20 Dance The Night Away
Ch.21 What A Life
Ch.22 New Life
Ch.23 Rather Not
Ch.24 Asserting Dominance
Ch.25 Trouble In Paradise
Ch.26 Wishing Moon
Ch.27 The Great-
Ch.28 For me?
Ch.30 All Or None
Ch.31 International Super Spy
Ch.32 Confrontation pt.1
Ch. 33 Confrontation pt.2
Ch.34 The Resistance
Ch.35 Morning Night
Ch.36 First Time
Ch.37 Follow The Black Brick Road
Ch. 38 If Only You Knew
Ch.39 Forward
Twice Hogwarts AU

Ch.29 We're On A Mission

225 11 1
Od Wildcard9027

"Lady Chou, Miss Yoo-Son, you've been summoned," Rain says though the phone, "Please be ready by 9."

It's early morning and the school year ended a week ago. The first week of July is in a week and a half and the two spent their short time of relaxation sleeping, catching up on shows, and basically doing whatever they want. At the moment, the two were just awoken by the call from the head body guard and since Chaeyoung was grumpy, Tzuyu was the one who responded with an, 'Ok,' The two hauled themselves out of bed and got ready for the day. They ate a somewhat quick breakfast, brushed their teeth, and dressed in business casual clothes. Tzuyu wore a simple light gray, slightly bluish dress and leather sandals. Chaeyoung wore a leopard print dress and a black dress cardigan with black wedged boots. They both made their way down to the lobby and got into the car which then proceeded to the castle.

When they arrived at the castle, they were greeted by Jeongyeon who lead them down to that secret underground bunker. When they entered, the room was filled with only very important figures of high rank. The squads were there and the high ranked generals along with the King, Queen, and Jihyo. When they saw the three enter, the people parted and adjusted so that they can be right at front. Jihyo looked at Tzuyu with a look of concern but mostly confliction, as if she was hesitant to tell the younger girl something. 

"So here we all are...let's get down to business," The King clapped his hands and swiped at the screen on the table which was then projected onto the screen behind him. "To put it simply, we plan on infiltrating Malus."

"Wait, really?" Tzuyu's eyes widen and she looks to Jihyo who nods. "Why? How? When?"

"Yes we are Lady Chou," A general calmly answered, "We have discovered the real reason why they want to take your life and it's as we expected. They want to get rid of you because there was speculation of your origins from people in Malus from beginning because of your last name. It's a well regarded last name and the surname of the youngest member of the council, Chou Chen. Anyways, this speculation had lead people to believe you were a saved Malusian and inspired a secret resistance. You confirming your Malusian has caused a stir in the country which the government is still trying to control. This is our chance to get in and aid the resistance."

"Okay...so we're going to help the country's resistance organization win?" Tzuyu asks and everyone in the room nods.

"We want you to be a part of this," Jihyo says, "You're going to have to train for the next month, you haven't had practice right? And we plan to do this within about a month's time or less because, well, you have school and so do Malusians."

"Oh...I see...I'll do it," Tzuyu says slowly before coming to a final decision. Chaeyoung snaps her head in her girlfriend's direction, eyes wide open. 

"Um, hold on, can we talk for a moment?" Chaeyoung asks both Tzuyu and everyone in the room, all of which nod. Chaeyoung pulls her into the glass conference room and presses a button to turn on the shade mode on the windows. 

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asks and Chaeyoung takes her hands.

"Tzuyu...think this through," Chaeyoung sighs, "Like really think it through...are you doing this for the people or for us."

"I..." Tzuyu pauses and thinks. 

She wants her friends and family to be safe. She doesn't want another brutal incident like what happened with her hand maid. She doesn't want anyone close to her get hurt or die...But she also doesn't want innocents to die or suffer. She knows the situation in Malus. You have to take what you can get and some people fall apart at the seams; really doing whatever it takes. She would've probably lived happily in Malus if it wasn't the way it was...she would probably be with her parents...They did what they thought they had to until the very end. 

She has to do the same.

"Both," Tzuyu answers after her long pause, "I care about you and everyone else so I don't want them to keep sending people after me. But I also don't want innocent people in all four countries getting hurt just because Malus wants to kill me. I have to end this, my parents and those who want to live started this and I have to end it."

"Okay...but let me do this with you," Chaeyoung says and Tzuyu shakes her head.

"I want to do this so you and the others don't have to get hurt," Tzuyu says sternly, "You almost got killed because of me once and I will not let it happen again."

"That wasn't your fault though-" Chaeyoung starts but Tzuyu pulls her into a kiss a passionate kiss that turns into a series of kisses.

"Chae, I love you," Tzuyu breathes out and gently presses her forehead against the shorter girl's forehead, "But please, I can't bear the thought of losing you or you getting hurt."

"...But I can't bear the thought of losing you or you getting hurt either," Chaeyoung whispers and Tzuyu gives her a small smile. 

"I won't," Tzuyu kisses her again, "It'll be quick, I know it will be. I have a feeling everything will go right."

"Tzuyu..." Chaeyoung whines, "I love you and your positive attitude but how can you be sure?"

"I just am," Tzuyu smiles, "I'm usually not sure a lot of things except for you and our friends but...I'm sure about this."

"Ugh, fine, but we're still going to talk about me going until you say yes," Chaeyoung huffs and turns around before Tzuyu can object again. 

When the two leave the conference room, many people are looking away and Jihyo and Jeongyeon are smiling. They give them all confused looks and turn around and see that even though the conference room showed them a shaded view, the people on the outside could still see through. 

"Y-you...you all...saw-?" Tzuyu stutters and Chaeyoung hides behind her and her face into the taller's shoulder.

"Yup but that was sweet," Jihyo cooed, "We didn't hear a thing but it's adorable seeing you two in love."

"No, it was not," Jeongyeon gagged, "I just saw my sister stick her tongue down my girlfriend's sister's throat."

"OK! Back to business," The Queen chuckled.

They continued to talk about the plan and the whole situation that they planned to have. After they talked and went over the busy schedule they're going to have for the next two months, Jihyo pulls Tzuyu aside. Jihyo insists that this is very private so she just wants to tell Tzuyu and Chaeyoung understands so she watches them go in the corner.

"What's up?" Tzuyu asks and Jihyo takes a deep breath.

"You know that guy that I said is the youngest council member, Chou Chen?" Jihyo asks and Tzuyu nods, "He...is your older brother."

"What? I have a brother?" Tzuyu gasps and Jihyo nods.

"He's 5 years older than you and when you were 3 years old and he was 8, he was taken in by the government because he possessed favorable qualities and lots of intellectual potential," Jihyo explains, "He was basically groomed to become a member on that council."

"How come I didn't know? Why would my parents not tell me I have brother?" Tzuyu asks, flabbergasted. 

"I don't know but he was given a choice actually and willingly went," Jihyo explains, "No threats, I guess he thought it was the right thing to do. The only way to rise up in Malus is to take any opportunity given to you."

"True..." Tzuyu sighs, "Do you want me to like, contact him or fight him?"

"No, of course not," Jihyo shook her head, "He's your brother regardless of your differences and positions. I just wanted you to know who he is and that he was the one who suggested your family infiltrates Noctis."

"Why would he do that?' Tzuyu asks puzzled.

"If they succeeded, you would be given a house and better jobs in the capital," Jihyo explains, "You'd get better treatment especially because your brother was an Apprentice."

"I see..." Tzuyu says, "Thank you for telling me all of this."

As Tzuyu is about to turn around Jihyo quickly catches his wrist and says quietly:

"I know I just said you shouldn't fight him or talk to him...but if he finds, approaches and/or fights you...you need to fight for your life and others," Jihyo added, "After your parents died and betrayed the country, he was nearly cast out as an Apprentice...he had to prove himself...he killed all of the other Apprentices."

Tzuyu stiffened.

He's a monster.

I can't be like him.

She makes eye contact with Chaeyoung who had her eyes on her the entire time and gives her a weak smile. 

Chaeyoung.

She could never be a monster like him so long as she had Chaeyoung. She just hopes that she really won't have to do anything to him or anyone, cause like Jihyo said, he is her brother. 

-----------------------------------------

I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to post this chapter ;-;

I had a practice last night so I forgot to post this.

Thank you for reading. 

ALSO OUT OF PURE CURIOSITY:

Should there be smut in this fanfic?

I would like to know how many of you want it or are okay with it. I may or may not put one in depending on what you guys who actively read, want.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

178K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
177K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
15.4K 723 13
A princess who doesn't want a royal life, encountered a simple-living guy unexpectedly. Two people with different status in life. Could you believe t...
79.5K 2K 21
⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She is competent and wise as the Crown Princ...