Miscellany Of Desi Tadka

By Desi_Tadka

The stars shine here✨⭐ The moon blinks here🌙 The sun doesn't forget to peek here☀️ Cause here is the Miscell... More

Introduction
A/N
✨Iqraar✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
❤Pasban-e-Marasim❤
❤2❤
❤3❤
❤5❤
❤6❤
🤍Yearning for Paradise🤍
🤍1🤍
🤍2🤍
🤍3🤍
🤍4🤍
🤍5🤍
🤍6🤍
🤍7🤍
Sabr-The story of patience
1❣️
2❣️
3❣️
4❣️
5❣️
6❣️
7❣️
Petrichor💞
1💞
2💞
3💞
4💞
5💞
Epilogue💞
💕Almost Sold💕
1💕
2💕
3💕
4💕
5💕
6💕
7💕
8💕
9💕
First Fast
Caim🖤
Chapter 1🖤
Chapter 2🖤
Chapter 3🖤
Chapter 4🖤
Chapter 5🖤
Chapter 6🖤
Chapter 7🖤
Perfect Storm
1💝
2💝
3💝
4💝
5💝
6💝
Epilogue💝

❤4❤

13.6K 888 130
By Desi_Tadka

Ilana was standing in front of her office building. It had been a week since the incident and Hussain gave her off for the week. A week since they met. A week since the talk...no scratch that, they fought. A week since they were bonded with each other…

Ilana was angry, no furious at Farhaad. For talking about divorce just after few hours of the their nikah. How dare he. May be it was all sudden...but that doesn't mean he will do whatever he want. And after all this he dare to threaten her. 

"Yahi khade rehna ka irada hai Mrs. Alam?" She turned around at the voice to see Hussain grinning at her making her huff.

(Thinking of standing here all day Mrs. Alam?)

"Ap bhi Hussain Bhai?" She glared at him unbelievingly. (You too Hussain Bhai?)

"Ha to ab ho to or kya bolu? Waise wo to bada khush hota hai agar tumhe Mrs. Alam kaho to." He teased earning a glare from her. (Else what should I say? Otherwise he gets very happy if I call you by this name.)

"Apse bas baate karwalo." She turned her face away from him hiding her rosy cheeks. (Just keep talking)

"Acha ab chalo bhi andar." Saying they proceeded towards the elevator.

(Okay now come in.)

"Shadi ki tayariya kaisi chal rahi hai?" He asked once they were in the lift.

(How are the wedding preparations going?)

"Apko chain nahi milta mera mood kharab kare begair. Nahi?" She narrowed her eyes at him making hin laugh out loud. (You don't get rest if you not spoil my mood.)

"Ab itna bhi bura nahi hai wo." They were now walking towards his cabin.

(He is not that bad)

"Sahi kaha. Itne nahi. Bohot bure hai wo." Exclaiming with her hands she turned around only to stop in her tracks with her hands still in air. 

(Right he is not bad. He is immensely bad.)

Their he was Farhaad Alam standing in all his glory looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

Embarrassed she quickly straightened herself looking away.

"Meri tarif ho rahi thi?" He asked Hussain who nodded grinning.

(Was she praising me?)

"Apne shohar ki itni taarif na kiya karo. Pehle hi bohot si ladkiya marti hai uspe...taarif sun sunkar diwani ho jayegi." He said in third person.

(Don't praise your husband this much. Already many girls are flat on him.)

"Apki shakhsiyat hi aisi hai. Ke log dekhkar hi mar jaye ya pagal ho jaye sadme se." She retorted making him chuckle. (Your personality is like that only that girls die because of shock.)

"Mai apne cabin me hu. Jab raasta khaali ho jaye to mujhe bula lena. Apse discussion karna hai farmhouse wale project ke baare me." She turned to Hussain ignoring certain someone and walked towards her office making him furious. He was about to follow her when Hussain stopped him.

(I am in my cabin. When the way will be cleared call me. I have something to discuss with you.)

"Gusse se baat or bigad jayegi Farhaad. Jo bhi baat karega dimag thanda rakh kar karna. Ji tune bola tha wo nakabile bardasht thi. Apni glati maan le sab thik ho jayega." He tried to make him understand. Nodding his head he went towards her office. (Your anger will spoil the matter Farhaad. Talk calmly to her. You was wrong. The sentence you spoke was unbearable. Accept your fault and everything will fall into place.)

Ilana wasn't even settled when her door opened swiftly. Farhaad was standing their rather calmly after locking the door.

"Do you need something?" She asked calmly.

"You...I mean I want to talk to you." He said sitting in  front of her.

"Their is nothing to talk. I know whatever happened was forced on you due to circumstances. If you want we can get divorce." Farhaad was rather looking at her calmly as she spoke about separation.

"Look at me and say that you want divorce." He said keeping his elbows on her table and leaning his face on his closed fist. She was baffled at his demand. She knew if she looked at him he will read through her soul.

"I...i...wan...want…" she started but he cut her off.

"Even if we are not on good terms everytime. I know you more than you know yourself Mrs. Ilana Farhaad Alam." He looked directly in her eyes while saying this while she shivered under his gaze.

"I know the start isn't great. But if we want we can make it work. I want to make it work." He said taking her hand in his, caressing it lightly. When did she became so comfortable with his touch?

"Why? Why did you want to make this work?" She asked slightly above the whisper.

"Because I…" he sighed looking away. "Because I haven't looked at any girl other than you." 

"Thats not my problem. Did I told you to not look at them?" She asked innocently taking his heart away.

"Ufff...Lana...I didn't knew you are this stupid." He facepalmed.

"Maine kya kiya?" She said huffing a little. (What did I do now?)

"Yaaaar…ye ladki mujhe marwa ke rahegi." He mumbled under his breath. "All I want is to give this marriage a chance. Do you still want to get divorced?" He asked.

"No. But why did you talked about separation that day. I was hurt because of your words." She sniffed a little making him smile.

"That was for making Uncle agree to this." He said winking at her making her gape at him with open mouth.

"Uhhh...I hate you." She said dipping her head in her palms, not able to take his flirt.

"If this is your hate than I hate you too darling." Getting up he pecked her forehead lightly and left her alone with the butterflies in her stomach.

××××××××

"Mama bataye na kya pehnu?" She asked frustrated while her whole wardrobe was spread in her entire room. "Ek to apne unhe haa nahi karni chahiye thi. Mujhse to pooch leti." 

(Mama tell me what do I wear? First of all you shouldn't have said yes without asking me.)

"Pados me hi jana hai Ilana. Bhot koi dur nahi jaarahe ham jo pura ghar sar par uthaya hua hai. Ye lo ye dress pehno or das minute me tayar ho kar niche aao warna ham chod kar chale jayege tumhe." Her mother warned her handing her peach coloured suit.

(We are going in our neighbourhood Ilana. Don't make a fuss. Take this dress and you have ten minutes to get ready otherwise we will go without you.)

"Bezzati hi karti raha kare ap meri. Jab chali jaungi na tab yaad karna mujhe." Ilana replied with a huff taking the dress from her mother's hand.

(You just keep disgracing me. You will remember me when I will go to another house.)

"Koi bhot dur nahi jaa rahi tum rukhsat ho ke. Yaha pados me hi hai tumhara sasural." He mother taunted her while folding her clothes.

(Your in laws is not far away. You will be going to only neighbour's house after wedding.)

"Ha ha apki to jaan chutegi na mujhse. Chahe pados me hi kyu na ho. Itni bojh lagti hu na me apko to nahi aya karugi apke ghar rukhsati ke baad." She wiped away her crocodile tears which didn't had an ounce bit effect on her mother.

(You will get rid of me wether it is in neighbour or not. If I am a burden on you na thanI won't come here after my wedding.)

"Drame band karo apne Ilana. Sab samajti hu mai tumhari harkate. Ab sirf paanch minute bache hai tumhare paas. Jaldi karo warna ham chod ke chale jayege." Her mother said in a warning tone yet again making her stumble towards attached bathroom.

(Stop your acting Ilana. I understand you very well. You have only five minutes now otherwise we are going without you.)

"Mai bas abhi ayi change karke. Ap yahi ruke meri choti karde jaane se pehle." She yelled from inside the bathroom.

(I will just change and come. Please wait for me and braid my hair before going.)

"Ufff...ye ladki. Pata nahi kya gul khilayegi sasural me." She could just shake her head at her daughter.

(Ufff...this girl. Don't know what she will do in her house.)

××××××××××

"Aunty apko choti dalna aati hai?" Her mother literally coughed on her tea when Ilana asked her mother in law such a question.

(Do you know how to braid the hair?)

"Ha ha beta aati hai. Ap kyu pooch rahi hai?" 

(Yes beta. But why do you ask?)

"Aunty actually Mamma is in tension because of this. I don't know how to braid my hair." She shrugged casually making her mother glare at her.

"Aree...you don't have to worry Bhabi. She is my daughter not daughter in law that I wanted long time back." His mother lovingly patted Ilana's cheek while Ilana showed her tongue to her mother making them burst into laughter.

"Bhaabi. Ap sharminda na ho, befikar rahe. Apse zada khayal rakhege ham apni beti ka. Or ham to bhot achi tarah jaante hai Ilana ko kya kya ata hai." Asif said in a teasing tone.

(Bhabi. Don't be embarrased. We will look after her more than you. And we know very well, what Ilana can do."

"You all are ganging up on me. Jaa rahi hu mai." When her father laughed at what her father in law said she looked at him as if he betrayed her and got up with a huff.

(I am going.)

"Chode usse Bhaisahab. Jab se date fix hui hai tab se zada hi nakhre jhelne pad rahe hai. Ab bataye venue kya decide kiya hai apne?" Her mother said ignoring her completely.

(Leave her. Since the date has been fixed she is showing tantrums. You tell me? Which venue is decided?)

×××××××

"Itni haseen shehzadi ka kyu mu phula hua hai?" Farhaad asked as soon as he saw her entering the lawn with huffed face.

(Why the beautiful princess is sulking?)

"Itni haseen baate na ap par suit nahi karti." Saying curtly, she took a seat beside him.

(This beautiful talks doesn't suit you.)

"Let the rukhsati happen. After it everything will look beautiful to you." He grinned.

"Kyu bhai? Rukhsati ke baad ap par char chand lag jayege?" She asked, her tone sharp like a blunt knife but didn't effect him an ounce bit.

"Hayeee. Lag hi jayege jab tum har wakt mere sath hogi." He said dramatically with a sigh and keeping his hand on his heart.

(It will be, because you will be with me.)

Ilana's heart was taking a pace listening him talking like this. Like he was in love with her.

"Acha ap ye sab chode. Ek minute. Ek minute. Ye tum kya hota hai? Biwi hu mai ab apki. Ap se baat kiya kare mujh se." Ilana said gesturing with her hand.

(Ok leave that. One minute. I am your wife you should, address me respectfully.)

"Acha ji. Ap bhi thodi izzat karliya kare meri." He kept his right leg on another and keeping his elbow on the head rest leaning towards her.

(Really? You should also respect me a little bit.) She looked at him shocked.

"Karti to hu itni izzat." She mumbled looking down, feeling his breath fanning her face. "Bas baate karwalo ap se. Laye apna phone de mujhe. Tailor ne kapde kiye ya nahi poochna hai."

(I do respect you.) (Give me your phone. I want to know if tailor did my clothes or not.)

Still looking at her he swiftly took out his phone and opening it with his finger he forwarded towards her.

As soon as she took his mobile from his hand her eyes widened seeing herself on his wallpaper. It was her photo, candid one. She remembered it clearly. It was last year's pic. Of Hussain's wedding. She was clad in forest green garara. Her hands full of mehndi. And she was sitting on a swing beside Hussain till now. But as soon as Hussain left she made herself comfortable on it.

She was eating food from his mother's hands when one of her cousin started taking her pictures. Her eyes were wide opened, her mouth formed in pout because of food and her one hand on her mouth slightly touching it.

She was hell shocked to see her pic on his wallpaper. Her cheeks turned crimson.

"Umm...ye mai?" Farhaad who was looking at her changing expressions from past three minutes glanced at his phone and than back at her.

"From that day itself it is on my wallpaper Lana." Ilana looked away from his penetrating gaze as she ducked her head down shyly.

"Why?" Her whisper was only audible to him.

"Because I have fallen in love with the girl who constantly is in fight with me, long ago." He tucked her hair strand behind her ear.

Ilana shyly looked down and with shivering hands due to his gaze dialled tailor's number.

××××××××

~Nabiha

𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕒𝕒𝕒... 𝔸𝕊𝕊𝔸𝕃𝔸𝕄𝕌𝔸𝕃𝔸𝕀𝕂𝕌𝕄 𝔹𝔼ℍℕ𝕆 𝔸𝕌ℝ 𝕌ℕ𝕂𝔼 𝔹ℍ𝔸𝕀𝕐𝕆.... ;)

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤!

𝕊𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟.
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪.

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤.

𝕀𝕕- _.desi_tadka._

~ℕ𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 15.5K 39
Short stories . Along with songs .
69K 3.2K 20
Short stories with full mirch and masala! Epic love stories with happiness after pain, with laughter after tears! Happy endings after the new beginni...
43.3K 1.8K 28
Dua-e-khair is a compilation of urdu romantic short stories which is entertaining as well as heart warming. If you are a hopeless romantic just like...
106K 7.5K 9
The Alif Series #1 IBTIDAA- ابتدا Noun, Feminine beginning, commencement It is never too late for a new beginning of life. The story of Bakhtaawar Za...