Amplify: (MB Story) Unedited

By iGoMindless

Katrina Campbell is just starting with the singing business, newly signed with Interscope records Kat finds h... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-

-Chapter 12-

1.3K 33 6
By iGoMindless

Kat's P.O.V  { 3 weeks later}

          Me and Prods birthday had just passed 1 week ago, our birthdays only being 3 days apart. He went home to celebrate his birthday with his family and I went home to celebrate with mine. We only got to stay home for 1 week but it was enough cause I got to see my mommy! As soon as we got back to training everybody had a happy birthday/ welcome back surprise party waiting for us gifts and all including me and Prod getting gifts for each other. Close to a week after that I dropped another song called Run the show ft. Busta Rhymes {Song on side} to get ready for the tour. It was actually funny when the guys heard the song and heard me speaking Spanish they had no idea I was half Mexican thanks to my hood swag ;P . I wanted to go somewhere fun so I called everybody to meet me at laser tag...

{ Ultrazone Laser Tag 9:00pm}

Kat: Girls vs. Boys!!

Roc: You goin down!

Bahja: It's gonna be really sad when yall lose since where out numbered.

Diggy: By one!

Pam: Y'all still gone lose.

Jacob: We'll see about that.

Laser Tag Instructor: Ok guys welcome to Ultrazone, rule one is to have fun the second and last rule is to follow rule one. Girls are the red team Boys are the blue, pick your team colored vest and laser guns then follow me to the next room to get started. (crew gets suited up then follows instructor to next room) Ok I'm going to have you guys stand at your bases boys on the left girls to the right, when you hear the 1st bell you may start the game when you hear the 2nd bell your vest and guns will shut down letting you know the game is over, charging station for your guns are at your bases. To win the game you have to go to the opposite team and shoot the yellow blinking target at their bases + team members as many times as you can, which ever team has more shoots to their target and team members lose. If you get shot once you wil be put in the penalty box for 30 seconds. Alright your set I'll see you after the game (leaves room) (1st bell rings)

Princeton: Ahhhhhh

Bahja: Princeton stop being a little bitch!!

 After Prince was done being a little girl everybody split up Pam stayed at base so she could stop the boys from shooting our target. I stayed close to the wall so nobody could surprise attack me. Diggys dumbass was in the middle of the game room thinkin he in some damn Black ops, I shot him twice then hid behind a huge block. I peeked my head out to see his reaction but he wasn't there I came from behind the block to move to a different one closer to the boys base until I felt my hips being grabbed into the corner.

Prod: Haii baby

Kat: (whispers) Prod what the fuck you almost gave me a heart attack!

Prod: (sad puppy face) Sorry

Kat: (Kisses Prod) Ish ok, What are you doing here?

Prod: I've been here your just not very good at sneaking around.

Kat: Shut up. Oh babe guess what!?

Prod: What??

Kat: (shoots Prod then runs away)

 He had it coming sooner or later. -15 minutes later of the boys beating our ass-

I saw Bahja heading towards the boys base so I joined her for back up.

Bahja: (jumps) Oh Kat.

Kat: Yea let's go (walks behind Bahja)

Ray: (jumps out from corner) Say hello to my little friend!

Bahja: (Gives him the 'boy bye' look and shoots him)

Kat: Haha

Ray: Its cool I got yall later! (walks to penalty box)

Bahja: Oh theres their base target! (starts shooting)

All the boys(Prod): Put the guns down!

Bahja& Kat: (turns around and sees all the boys pointing guns at them and drops their guns)

Kat: -innocent voice- Heeeeeeey guys. (sees Bre, Nique, and Pam behind the boys)

Bre,Nique& Pam: (shoots the boys)

Roc: Ah hell nah!!!

Jacob: Y'all cheatin! (Boys walk to penalty box)

All the girls: (starts shooting the boys target)

-2nd bell rings, vest turns off-

Laser Tag Instructor: Ok guys follow me so we can check the scores.

Roc: We really don't need to we already know who won! (points at boys team)

Bre: Uhhhm sure.

Laser Tag Instructor: (laughs) Sorry girls...

Boys: Ohhhhhhhhh!!! (laughs at the girls)

Girls: ( 'whatever' face)

Laser Tag Instructor: As I was saying, Sorry girls.... The boys are gonna be mad at you cause you won.

Girls: Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! (jumps on boys)

Boys: ( 'whatever' face)

Bahja: Ayeeee (hits the dougie and the girls follow)

Prince: This is fuckery!

Pam: Ok guys lets go you can brag at the hotel

{Back at the hotel}

Rays P.O.V (boys room)

I told them I got them later... later is now.

Ray: Ok so y'all know we got to get the girls back right?

Prod: Duh

Roc: Yeah what we gonna do?

Ray: I was thinking we should...

Bahjas P.O.V (girls room)

Bahja: We killed it in laser tag!

Kat: Yeah lmao you see the boys faces!? Priceless!!

Zonnique: Haha hell yeah... But I think they're gonna get us back.

Bahja: Yeah Ray did tell me and Kat he was gonna get us later

Bre: Uh oh, What should we do!?

Zonnique: We gotta find out what they're doing first.

Kat: How, I don't think the boys would sell out.

Bre: Prince is weak he'll spill

Bahja: True, should we call him now?

Kat: Yeah before its too late

Bahja: K -calls prince, on speaker-

Prince: Hello

Bahja: Hey Prince can you come over really quick

Prince: Sure wh-

Roc(In background): Prince, are you talking to the girls?

Prince: Yeah why?

Roc(I.b): Get off the damn phone!

Prince: Why? Ohhhh (trys to whisper) you think they know

Roc(i.b): (loud whisper) I know they do! Gimmie the phone prince!

Prince: Fine! (hands him the phone)

Roc: Hello?

Bahja: Yeaaa?

Roc: BYE!!!

-hangs up-

Kat: Ohhhhhkay.

Bre: We only have one more option.

Zonnique: We do?

Bre: (Looks at Kat) Jacob, We know Prod wont fall for it!

Kat: No

Bre: Please

Kat: No

Bahja: Please

Kat: No!

Zonnique: Please

Kat: NO!

The girls: Plllllease!!! (puppy face)

Kat: Fine! -calls Jacob, on speaker-

Jacob: Hey Kat

Kat: Hi Can you meet me at the girls room, like right now?

Jacob: I'm not supposed to but ... i'll be there in a sec.

Kat: Gracias

-Hangs up-

Bahja: Kat got the hoes!

Zonnique: Right! He didn't even ask why!

Kat: Oh well, he should be here soon.

Jacobs P.O.V

Jacob: Nice plan Ray... (phone rings) Oh they callin me now (answers phone) Hey Kat... I'm not supposed to but... I'll be there in a sec. (hangs up)

Ray: You know what to do right?

Jacob: Yup. (chucks up the peace sign and leaves)

 Time for revenge >:)

Jacob: (knocks on door)

Kat: Hey ...

Sorry about this boring ass chapter, Blame school!! Next one will be better I promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 216 24
Ella has been bullied since she was in 5th grade. When she moves school High School Bad Boy Jacob Perez starts falling for her. Meanwhile Jacob's USE...
96.8K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
327K 9.6K 52
YN (Your Name) is an upcoming artist and is known around the country. It's her first tour and her tour mates include the very own Mindless Behavior...
1.2K 17 52
imagines for a bunch of people i've gotten the feels for -just a warning: I wrote most of these with features relating to a black woman.- i love you...