Till No one Remains

By Codename_M707

[Being revised atm] 30 survivors... A mansion... 3 teams Watch the story unfolds as 30 survivors tell their p... More

Author's Note
Chapter I - The Murder Mansion
Role Mechanics
Chapter II- Kill, Accuse, Vote
Chapter III- Trust, Bonds and Rivalries
Chapter IV- Deception and Secrets
Chapter V- Side Effects
Chapter VI- To be with Them
Chapter ??? - A Deal
Chapter VII - Detached from Reality
Chapter VIII- All In
Chapter IX- Fall Apart
Chapter X- Knocking on Death's Door
Chapter XI - False Hope
The End (?)

[Don't Skip] Announcement

42 0 0
By Codename_M707

I recommend not reading the chapters past this part since there are too many continuity errors at the moment. The chapters ahead will be revised one by one.

To those who have read ahead, I'll add more scenes for a clearer explanation of the flow of the story. Do note that revising a chapter could take me a day or a week. (Since the chapters ahead have more "plot" in them.)

I would also add more ??? Chapters to leave hints about the lore and the other's points of view. Who knows? Maybe you'll figure out the ending through this.

As always, thank you for reading this book I've made. I appreciate it, really, since this is my first time making a mystery story.

M707, out. :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 310 29
𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬.. 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬... When the lights go out, the murderer strikes. In the eerie silence of the pitch-black room, Veronica Leronzo awakens, sur...
2K 73 11
WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THEMES OF MURDER, DEATH, GORE, GRAPHICNESS AND EXCESSIVE SWEARING !! DISCLAIMER: I do not own ANY of these character...
299 0 7
15 people are invited to a gathering to honor the death of a friend. When they arrive, however, everything fades to black. When they awake, a voice t...
3.2K 89 9
WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THEMES OF MURDER, DEATH, GORE, GRAPHICNESS AND EXCESSIVE SWEARING !! DISCLAIMER: I do not own ANY of these character...