Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

By lil-Lady-lilboi

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:3
S2:4
S2:5
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9
S2:10

1. (Cast)

1.3K 15 13
By lil-Lady-lilboi

Before we get this going let me introduce you to the Three Kings Of New York.

 Huey is an accomplished club owner. His business was featured on the fortune 500 magazine. When he isn't running his club, he is the brains and leader behind New York's underworld. He's been the smarts behind many bank robberies. murders and, drug dealings that go on in New York City.

Caesar is the second in charge since Riley can't lead any group of people. Caesar doesn't have a job, he gets booked at small venues for singing but doesn't want a real job since he's pulling in a lot of money doing illegal stuff. Caesar often gives Huey advice in times where he can't and looks out for him and his brother since Childhood.

Riley does most of the dirty work for them, against Huey's wishes. Riley tried to lead to be second in charge at the start but it didn't work out well so Huey appointed Caesar as second. Riley has been in the streets, building their connections to gangs, making deals, and even murdering if they he has to.

More people shall be introduced throughout the story.

-------

Huey looked out his club from his office's glass window, Caesar and Huey were sitting right behind him. "Business was good tonight, gentleman." Huey said, turning around and sitting at his office chair.

"Yeah, it was good tonight. But, I don't see why you have to act all white n' shit when you talkin. Talm bout some fucking gentleman." Riley said, placing his dufflebag on Huey's table.

Caesar didn't say anything about Riley's comment and placed his own dufflebag on the table.

Huey unzipped both of the bags and took a deep breath. "Ain't nothing like fresh money." He said.

Riley spoke up again "What about your dufflebag, Huey? We the only ones out here in these streets huslin, robbing foos and shit. At the start you was a street nigga too." Riley questioned Huey's authority.

Huey turned his head to Riley "I'm the leader, I don't have to be in the streets. And secondly, my duffle bag or my earnings are made through this club. Anyways, you'll get your cut once I count through this month's earnings." Huey stood up and took both of the dufflebags and went to his huge wall safe.  He typed in a code very slowly and placed the bags inside.

He closed it back up and turned to Riley and Caesar. "Come on, let's go down there and enjoy the show, I have three girls performing tonight." 

Huey left his office and Riley and Caesar followed after him. Huey and the rest of them were standing at the second level of the club overlooking the stage.

"Our next act tonight takes us back old school, give it up for the... they don't have a band name so clap anyway!" The announcer said and walked off the stage.

Three beautiful women walked onto the stage and began singing "IF This World Were Mine" By Luther Vandross.

Riley stared at the white woman. "Oh my god, she's so... fucking." Riley was speechless.

"I hope ya ain't talkin bout that white girl, that's mine. Better focus on that black hoe." Caesar spoke up, checking out the white girl as well.

Huey didn't say anything he kept his eyes on the light skin girl. Riley tapped on Huey's shoulder. "Ay, nigga. You needa get them girls to come to with us after the show, because they ain't got no business lookin that fine in this establishment." Riley said, still keeping one of his eyes on the white girl.

Huey slowly nodded his head, still hypnotized by the light skinned girl. "For sure." Huey said. They show went on for a few more minutes before they walked off stage and everybody clapped. Huey, Riley and, Caesar wasted no time in going backstage to greet them. Huey walked in clapping his hands. "That was some good singing for some amateurs." He said.

Riley nodded his head "What he said." 

"We know we more than some amateur's but we appreciate it." The one white spoke up.

"What's y'alls names?" Caesar said. The darker one introduced them. "My name is Christini, that's Cindy and, Jazmine."

Riley cut straight to the chase "So, ya'll fine asses tryna go home wit us?" he asked.

Jazmine chuckled "With ya'll? I mean, maybe we'll go with the nigga that actually owns the club. But, who is you?" She laughed even more, slightly embarrassing Riley.

Riley sneered and took a couple racks out of his pocket, throwing it on the floor. "A nigga wit bandz. Fuck you mean?" 

Cindy smiled "I like dudes with money." She said liking her lips, tempted to pick up the money. Christini stared at the money on the ground. "I mean I guess we can come wit you guys... We can have that money onna ground though?" She asked.

"Go for it, it's more where that came from." Riley said, grinning. Huey and Caesar watched all this happening, not willing to throw their money to some girls they didn't even get to know yet.

"They'll be a limo waiting out front." Caesar finally spoke up, speaking directly to the white girl. Huey and the rest of them turned around and left.

Jazmine was the first one to begin laughing and then they all broke out in a fit of laughter. "This was easier than I thought." Jazmine called out

Christini nodded her head "And they those two dudes seemed to be digging, Cindy."

"Come on, let's get ready before they come back here and hear us. " Cindy said, calming her laughter down.

The trio went into the back room and got changed. They waited a few more minutes before leaving Huey's club and getting into the limo. They got in the middle of a conversation they were having, so the three men stared at them.

Riley finally spoke up after a few seconds of silence. He reached under his seat and took out a bottle of champagne. "Anybody want some champagne?" 

The Three girls all nodded their heads and he popped the cork off, pouring it in their mini glasses.

Riley took his glass and held it in the air. "Let's toast. Here's to a fun night."

They clinked their glasses together and drunk from the bottle.

Huey and Caesar were silent while Riley made all the moves against the girls, they were mostly observing the girls. Jazmine took notice of this and looked at the duo. "Y'all ever gonna talk?" She asked, playfully. Cindy and Christini agreed with her.

Caesar laughed "Oh, I just been picturing my entire life with Cindy over there." He said and then winked at her.

Cindy rolled her eyes but smiled once she looked away.

Jazmine turned to Huey. "And you?"

Huey sneered "I wasn't doing anything, y'all not even all that." Huey said, crossing his arms and looking away. He was obviously lying but he wasn't going to make a fool of himself.

After a couple minutes of laughing, joking around and, drinking from the champagne bottle they finally arrived to Huey, Caesar, and riley's shared mansion.

The gates automatically opened as they got closer to the mansion. The three girls were in awe and they looked at each other knowingly. "Come on, let's get out, we got more liquor in the house." Riley said, stepping out of the limo. The women followed Riley and Huey and Caesar were the last ones to get out of the car.

They all stepped inside the mansion and Riley led them all to their own personal mini bar. He jumped over the counter. "Is it okay if I pick what we drink?" He said.

"Pick away!" Cindy said.

Caesar watched Riley put the moves on Cindy and he knew he had to step up his game. He slipped away from Huey's side and stood next to Cindy.

"You have such beautiful eyes, you know that?" Caesar said, smirking.

Cindy nodded her head "I've been told that befo."

Riley finished pouring their drinks and served them. Cindy turned her attention to Riley and took her drink.

Huey made his way over to Jazmine's side. He didn't say anything. He poured his own drink and placed it back down on the counter. He glanced at Jazmine out of the corner of his eye every so often.

Christini sipped on her drink, just happy to be there in the moment. Even though she wasn't getting as much attention as the other two girls.

"Um... Riley is it? How about we slip away for a few seconds?" Cindy asked.

Riley turned to Caesar, a wide grin across his face. "Fasho." He grabbed his drink and vaulted over the counter. Cindy and Riley walked out of the room, disappearing after a few seconds.

Caesar sat down, defeated. Christini slid her drink over to him. "Wanna talk about it?" She smiled, sitting down next to him.

Huey looked at Caesar as he was now chatting up Christini.

Huey took this as his chance to finally go ahead and ask Jazmine if she wanted to go with him. "Wanna go on the roof and see the stars?" Huey plainly asked.

Jazmine smiled and nodded her head. He picked up his drink and walked off with her. Caesar saw this and smiled.

"So, what's your story? How'd you end up with those girls?" Caesar asked.

"Oh, we've known each other since we was in like the first grade. I got picked on because I was darker than the other girls. Jazmine was my first friend who stood up for me and we picked up Cindy along the way. We been tight ever since then." She explained.

"You?" She asked.

"I've known them since childhood too. We've been lookin out for each other for a long time." He said, taking a sip from his drink. He noticed the room started spinning and he felt like he needed to throw up. "Hold on a minute." He said, holding his stomach.

She smiled. "Okay." 

Caesar looked around like a crazy man for a few seconds before passing out on the floor. She sighed. "Finally, wondered when that would kick in."

She stood up and began looking around the house, she made sure to keep clear of the areas Huey or Riley were in, letting the other girls do their things. She poked around, looking for files or anything related to their illegal empire.

Meanwhile...

Cindy took a fake sip of her drink. She made sure Riley took a sip of his and then smiled when he did. She placed her drink back down. "So, how do you make all your money?" She asked.

"I'm in these streets husslin, making this money with my brother and that nigga Caesar. We been making paper in these streets for months." He said, basically snitching on himself.

Cindy nodded her head "Seem like y'all the real deal." She reached for her drink, taking another fake sip.

He nodded his head and reached forward, finishing his drink. After a few seconds of small talk- "The room spinning for you too? This is some strong ass wine. I gott-" Riley stood up and threw up all over Cindy before falling over and going unconscious.

"What the FUCK!" She screamed. She stood up, taking off her jean jacket and throwing it on the ground. "Fucking bullshit." She said, stepping over Riley and going to look for files same as Christini.

Meanwhile...

"This is my favorite spot in the mansion. I like to come up here after a hard days of work and just stare at the stars." He said.

Jazmine nodded, taking a false sip from her drink. He noticed he didn't take many sips from his. He finally took a small one and placed his drink down, walking over to his telescope. He looked into it and smiled. "Come see." He said.

"That's a new star, I didn't see that one last time."

Jazmine walked over to the telescope and bent down, looking into the telescope. Huey checked her out without trying to be too obvious.

"Yeah, that's really interesting." She said, looking back at Huey.

"So, how did you start up your club?" She asked.

Huey scooped up his drink and took a sip from it. "Well, I worked hard for a couple of years, and I eventually got enough money to put it into a club. It was a piece of shit at the start. But as time went on it got better."

Huey closed his eyes, thinking he was just resting them. "Well, that's a pretty good accomplishment. I hope I can do that one day." She said.

It was a few moments of silence and she didn't hear him respond. "Huey?" She got no response. She stood up and left from the rooftop to regroup with the other girls.

The girls had found 3 files but that's all that they could find.

Christini gave Jazmine the file. "That's all I can find, these guys don't take any risks. This undercover work is going to be longer than we thought." She said.

Cindy nodded. "We should get them cleaned up. They'll be up asking questions in a few hours. We get them on the couch or whatever and we act we fell asleep or had sex or whatever. Got me?" Cindy said.

The other girls nodded and they got to work. Cindy cleaned Riley's vomit up and she placed him on the couch after a long time of struggling. She snuggled up next to him and forced herself to fall asleep.

Christini dragged Caesar to a leather couch and did the same.

Huey was no easy task. It took two of them to get him from that roof to on his bed. After, Jazmine stripped him off his clothes and did the same to herself. She got into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, they all woke up thinking they had smashed. Huey cracked one of his eyes open, having a bad headache. He looked down at Jazmine who was gripping onto his chest. He smirked a little bit and closed his eyes.

---

Hope y'all like the new story. Thought for a long time about what I was going to do with this story after my last one. But, we're going for a fresh start, ima try to keep it up with the Boondocks 1960s and my one shots one too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.6K 46
This starts off as a innocent story the boondocks kids have a some what normal lives but what will all change after they met a boy named Tyler who w...
49.3K 804 20
This is a Y/N x Huey story. About a woman named Y/N who feel in love with a Mafia leader who is the boss of a Mafia. Feel free to comment anything or...
835 29 6
DISCLAIMER: This is a what if Huey and Riley never moved to Woodcrest and lived their lives inside of Chicago with their grandparents, this is a stor...
140K 2.3K 40
This is an Huey x Reader. About a unhealthy marriage causing a divorce. But find out her ex husband is her boss. How will all this turn out.