The Silver Eyed Wizard: Fairy...

Por Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I ought of doing since I am a fan of Fairy Tail, so pretty much this is my first Fairy Tail s... Mais

Reader Bio
Prologue: A New Magic! Rise of a New Wizard
Chapter 1: Joining the Guild! Meeting Everyone
Chapter 2: Meeting Erza
Chapter 3: The Explanation of Lullaby
Chapter 4: Battle at Oshibana Station
Chapter 5: The True Plan Revealed! The Fight with Erigor
Chapter 6: Fighting the Lullaby Demon! The Power of Silver
Chapter 7: A Story of the Past
Chapter 8: Arguing with the Magic Council
Chapter 9: Going After Natsu! Battle on Galuna Island
Chapter 10: The Battle with Lyon and Deliora
Chapter 11: Another Story of the Past
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Power of the Silver Eyes

Chapter 12: Attack of the Phantom Lord Guild

2.2K 59 15
Por Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 12 of this story and I apologize for not continuing this story, but now it's back and sorry again for the long wait,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"On a train headed to Magnolia which had one person aboard which is (Y/N) as he returns from completing a solo quest which costs 94,000 gems from completing it making it not trouble for him. After the train arrives he walks off heading back to the guild hall to confirm his completion of the quest, along the way he gets eyed at by the people in the streets as he thinks it's because of his reputation, but he saw pity in theirneyes along with their voices from what he will hear will shock him.....................
Random Civilian 1: " He's from Fairy Tail."
Random Civilian 2: "He doesn't know yet, I feel so bad."
Random Civilian 3: "He's so nice what he'll see make him sad."
(Y/N): (What are they talking about? Did something happen? I guess I'll find out when-) *looks in front of him, eyes widen in shock* "What the?!"
.....................he sees the Guild Hall having unknown objects out of it which causes him to run towards it, he arrived to see metal like pillars inside it looking wrecked and destroyed.....................
(Y/N): "The Guild Hall! Someone wrecked it, who would dare do such a thing? I swear when I find out who I will make sure they will pay for what they did in pain!"
????: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): *looks in the direction* "Lucy?"
Lucy: *runs up to him, hugs him* "You're back! I'm so happy."
(Y/N): "Lucy, *grabs her gently by the shoulders to look at her* what happened here? Who did this?"
Lucy: "We can't talk here, let's head to the others. Mirajane will tell you."
.....................he follows her to the basement of the Guild Hall as he looks at everyone who's there until one of the members looks a him.....................
Fairy Tail Guild Member: "(Y/N)'s back!"
Erza: "Oh thank goodness."
Natsu: "I guess you saw what happened?"
(Y/N): "Yeah I did. What happened to the Guild Hall?!"
Mirajane: "It was the Phantom Lord. *his eyes widen* They did all that, we couldn't stop them."
Levy: "Everyone is broken for what happened, after that we decided to use the basement."
Erza: "We came back before you did and saw the destruction, that Phantom Lord Guild has gone too far!"
(Y/N): *growls in anger* "Those cowards, how dare they do that too the Guild Hall! They need to pay! I'd say we destroy their Guild Hall, but this time make it worse than what happened to ours!"
Natsu: "Yeah!"
Erza: "I agree!"
Jet: "See? He even agrees now."
Droy: "Then what's stopping us?"
Makarov: "Alright everyone calm down, now it only happened when everyone wasn't here. *drinks from the cup* There's no need for any kind of problems."
(Y/N): "No one was here? I guess they attacked when everyone left for the night, huh?"
Mirajane: "Yeah."
(Y/N): "I'm thankful for that, but if those cowards go too far I will be sure they will suffer."
Makarov: "We shouldn't worry about people who doesn't have the guts too face us head on, forget about them."
Natsu: "We still can't ignore them, they trashed our place and they can't get away with it!"
Makarov: "I'm done talking about it, job requests will be held down here u til the repairs upstairs are down!"
Natsu: "We can't worry about jobs now!"
(Y/N): *places his hand in his shoulder* "It's alright Natsu, from what happened they're probably waiting for a reaction. We can't do anything reckless that they would want."
Makarov: "I agree." *he runs off*
Natsu: "Where are you going old man?"
Makarov: "Ah, keep your dress on, I got to take a leak."
Natsu: "I don't understand why he's being like this."
Mirajane: "Listen. This is just as hard on him as it is on you. He's mad, but conflicted between the guilds is strictly forbidden by the council."
Natsu: "It's not fair! T those phantom creeps started it."
Mirajane: "I know, but that doesn't matter."
(Y/N): "Calm down Natsu, it's true."
Erza: "If the master's decision is to not retaliate, then we must respect it."
.....................(Y/N) knew it wasn't right to retaliate, but deep I side the anger he was feeling was higher than he ever felt when her angry. He walks home to go into the bathroom and look at his reflection to think about the Phantom Lord Guild.....................
(Y/N): (Like I said, if they go too far I will not hesitate to hurt them for what they did. And if they do, I just hope no one gets hurt from our guild.)

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with (Y/N) walking towards the Guild Hall still thinking, his attention was soon changed as he saw a medical group at a park. He walks towards them to go past them and what he saw caused his eyes to widen in worry and shock; Levy, Jet, and Droy injured with the Phantom Lord symbol on Levy's stomach. He balls his hand into a fist as he growls in anger seeing three of his friends and guild members hurt because of that other guild.....................
Doctor: "Hey buddy, if you want to take your anger on something the rest of the Fairy Tail Guild decided to go to war with the Phantom Lord and went to attack their Guild Hall."
(Y/N): "Thanks for that, they. Will. PAY!"
....................the power surges through his body as he flies in the air heading to the Guild to join the others in attacking Phantom Lord.....................

3rd P.O.V
Location: Oak Town, Phantom Lord Guild Hall

....................everyone in Fairy Tail is fighting members of the Phantom Lord Guild after Levy, Jet, and Droy were attacked by Gajeel taking it too far. Outside the city a silver light is seen heading their way until it crashes through the ceiling and onto the ground causing everyone to look, the smoke cleared to see (Y/N) standing there as his cape fluttered from the wind of his arrival.....................
Macao: "(Y/N)'s here!"
Elfman: "Alright!"
Phantom Lord Guild Member 1: "The silver eyed Wizard?"
Phantom Lord Guild Member 2: "You gotta be kidding me, he's with them?!"
(Y/N): "You've all gone too far and you're going to pay! Silver Style, Lighting Ravager!"
.....................he summons silver lightning to hit them as he hits every member of the Phantom Lord Guild, more rushes at him causing silver colored water sharks to rush at them as they get hit. His eyes started glowing non-stop with rage as he yelled in the air shooting off silver like attacks destroying the Guild Hall which angered Gajeel.....................
Gajeel: "Hey, don't you even think about destroying our Guild Hall!"
.....................his arm extends turning into a iron pillar heading towards (Y/N)'s direction, but he catches it shocking Gajeel as he looked at him with rage on his face along with a killing intent.....................
(Y/N): "So, you think you can just destroy our Guild Hall and attack three of our members thinking you won't get away with it? Well, sorry Gajeel; it's not happening and now you've caused awareness between us and you! And I will never forgive you for what you did you monster!"
.....................his eyes shined bright as he appeared in front of Gajeel making him shocked as his fist reels back to punch him in the gut making him cough in pain with drool coming from his mouth. (Y/N) uses ice magic making a the same kind of attack Gajeel does as he gets pushed back into the wall as he groans in pain allowing (Y/N) to summon a giant silver fast heading his way as he gets punched through the wall....................
Natsu: "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"
Gray: "Get him (Y/N)!"
Elfman: "Make him pay!"
Erza: "Show no mercy (Y/N), make him pay for what he did to the Guild Hall and for our hurt friends!"
(Y/N): "Trust me, I have no intention of stopping! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY GAJEEL! YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!"
..................he does silver flame attack that heads his way causing explosions to happen as everyone from Fairy Tail watches in amazement while the Phantom Lord looks in shock....................
Macao: "Looks like the kid has a lot of power on his side now."
Loke: "He's the Silver Eyed Wizard, he can do anything when it comes to power."
Elfman: "He's not a kid, he's a man! He's teaching Gajeel a lesson in pain for what he did!"
Erza: "Then let's not stop ourselves, let's continue the fight!"
.....................everyone continues fighting with (Y/N) getting ready to hurt Gajeel, he gets ready to do a magic attack that's all silver, until a scream is heard making him look to see Makarov plummeting to the ground with his skin green as (Y/N) gasps in shock.....................
Natsu: "It's gramps!"
Gray: "Is he okay?"
Erza: "Master!"
.....................everyone gathers around him while (Y/N) looks in shock and worry, he gets angry where silver is seen covering his eyes with a bright light aluminating from his eyes as he screamed with a bright silver light coming from his body. It flies around hitting all of the Phantom Lord Guild Members as they screamed in pain while everyone looked.....................
Cana: "(Y/N)?"
Gray: "What the heck is going on? I never seen him do that before!"
Erza: "His power was high enough when our Guild Hall was destroyed, Levy and her team getting hurt and now Master being lime this has set him over the edge. He's giving off so much power his anger is now rage!"
Gajeel: (No! Looks like this won't end good, so I guess I'll leave. Just you wait Fairy Tail.)
.....................after that he stops as he goes unconscious as he falls from the rafters, Natsu catches him as he hold him over his shoulders...................
Natsu: "I got ya buddy!"
Gray: "He gave off alk that power and he passed out?"
Elfman: "It was too mucha strain on his body, he can stand is anything like that again."
Erza: (Without the master and Y/N we're not strong enough, there ma be a little bit of Phantom Lord members left, but it's different.) "We must retreat! Everyone back at the guild at once!"
Loke: "Erza?"
Gray: "No way! We can't just give up."
Elfman: "Real men never retreat."
Macao: "I still got fight in me."
Cana: "Yeah, me too. Let's stay."
Erza: "We can't. We don't stand a chance against Jose. Now retreat! That's an order!"
....................they retreated with the remaining Phantom Lord members chasing them with Elfman carrying (Y/N) as he is unconscious while Natsu ran to save Lucy.....................

Location: Magnolia

....................after what happened with the attack on the Phantom Lord Guild went wrong with Makarov in a bad shape, (Y/N) is laying on the bed in his house while Erza and Mirajane are next to him. He's luckily not hurt which made them happy that he's okay. But, for what happened he's unconscious from the power he gave off.....................
Erza: "He's unconscious, but not hurt and I'm thankful for that, but Master Makarov. I just can't believe he went down."
Mirajane: "From what you and everyone told me, he released so much power it made him pass out from using too much. Looks like he's not use to going that far in power."
Erza: "From before when we fought the Lullaby Demon he used his own silver magic, but not like from what we saw at the Phantom Lord Guild Hall. He probably never learned to use his own power perfectly."
Mirajane: "He would have to do it himself, because I doubt there's anyone in the world that knows about silver magic."
....................Erza looks at (Y/N) as he rests, she gently places her hand on his as she looks at him..................
Erza: (Rest now Y/N, cause we need all your strength against Phantom again.)

Timeskip-15 Minutes Later

.....................after that everyone at the Guild Hall is fighting dark ghost like enemies created by Jose's magic as they fought them to protect their Guild. Lucy was taken somewhere safe, but was captured with Natsu and everyone in the Guild Hall to rescue her. They took out the Element Four to stop a huge magic attack from destroying them, but the dark phantoms combined into one big shadow creature as it destroys the Guild Hall with everyone there not able to do anything, inside the castle Natsu is on the ground after being beaten by Gajeel as Gray, Elfman, and Erza tried fighting Jose, but to no avail. Natsu watches with the shadow creature getting ready for one more attack, but a silver light goes through it's body landing on the ground with silver sparkles spreading out.....................
Macao: "What the?"
Wakaba: "What's going on?"
Cana: "What is that light?"
.....................the shadow creature disintegrates while the shade phantoms appear, every felt euro magic increasing from the sparkles the moment they touch everyone....................
Gajeel: "What's happening now?!"
.....................everyone looks at the light to see (Y/N) on the ground with his fist on the ground and on one knee with his eyes closed....................
Bisca: "(Y/N)?"
Alzack: "Is he doing all this? These sparkles?"
Macao: "Is he okay?"
.....................he lifts his head to look at the guild hall and the moment his eyes opened they started glowing while looking at the castle at a death stare."

(A/N: Just think of the color silver instead of the one in the GIF.)

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...