The Angel's Mark (boyxboy)

Par JustAnotherTexan

(This story is being rewritten. Off Wattpad) Read at your own risk, cursing is high with this one. * Being an... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 8 part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 part 1
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22, Final
Author's note / April 17,2016

Chapter 13

5K 209 29
Par JustAnotherTexan

Chapter Dedicated to ElizabethOlsen9, thanks for voting and becoming my fan!

Cole POV

What in shits is this? One moment Brent is sweet, and the other he is hanging with an imaginary friend...I can so happen to see. Why is he on the roof anyways, I hope he falls and breaks his fangs because I feel like laughing. I turned to Chris, his gaze was still watching the assclown on the roof.

"Hey, hello, earth to aliens come in wannabe." I snapped my fingers a few times to gain Chris' attention.

After my fist was close to his face he snapped out of whatever he was in. Shit, I wanted to punch him too. I shrugged, oh well maybe next time when he's a sleep.

Chris narrowed his eyes at me, "Were you going to punch me?"

I rolled my eyes, why does he want to be Captain freakin Obvious. "No, I was going to save you from a damn fly with my knuckles."

"Yeah, okay jerk face what do ya want?"

I extended my hand out and he stared down at it like I had flames shooting outta my hand. Shit if that was true I would flame his ass. "Give me your phone assclown."

"What happened to yours?"

Does he really want to ask? Honestly there's a freakin weirdo on the roof and he's asking me what happened to my phone. Besides how can I tell him I lost it during my great escape...I was running away from the bumper car incident. ..oh shit was that the evidences the damn teachers found? Those blue assed shit heads took my phone! They didn't give it back, boooo.

"Cole, you got something on your face." Chris said in his failed serious tone.

"Yeah, apparently I need to punch you in the face." This damn idiot said 'got' instead of 'have' shhhhiiit since when am I an English cop. I shook my head, hell this sucks. I'm crazy talking in my mind and doing gestures like he can hear me. Unless Kim was here, she can read minds, that hyena witched devil.

"Holy shit!" Chris exclaimed.

"You found about that stain on your bed?" I asked, yeah that weird stain I don't know what the hell that was. Looked like Chris has been getting candy latelyyy or he just wet his jeans while sleeping.

Chris glared at me before narrowing his eyes. "What stain?"

Pfff, like he don't know.

I turned around pretending I didn't hear him, holy shit was right. Brent's imaginary friend is forming a dark mist around them. Brent's eyes were glowing bright yellow, his stare was full of hunger. Shit, why stare at me for? The air suddenly felt cold, well yeah it is November it's supposed to be chilly, but not penguin arctic cold.

I turned towards Chris with wide eyes. "I need to call someone, this is important." I said and Chris quickly did a funny show of struggling to find his phone. Finally, his strange dance ended when he pulled out his phone out of his jean pockets.

Without saying a word I dialed the number that is really important. Putting the phone to my ears I turned back to the circus on the roof. "Hello?" I heard a voice come from the other line.

My eyes didn't stray away from Brent, shit he was being covered by the black mist. The thick clouds acted like a curtain, slowly covering my mate. I felt anxious, shit I really needed my caller to come.

"Yeah, I need you today." I replied, if this guy doesn't show up we're all dead.

"Cole, this isn't another trick, you are going to pay this time." The freakin guy is questioning me.

"Yeah Joey, bring your best lawnmower too, the grass is too long." I said, watching as a few shadows appeared near the dark mist. These shadows were chanting and dancing around Brent as the mist swallowed him whole. Dancing like fishes the shadows started chanting louder. I could hear my mate start screaming, but it sounded more like singing to me. He's going to be fine.

"Having a party without me?" Joey asked, oh I forgot about this shit face.

"Yup, come and cut the lawn." I said and closed the phone when I heard 'okay'.

"Cole, you jerk head, you called the lawn service!?" Chris yelled from behind me. Joey is this lawnmower dude we had in the past. Kimmie fired him because he sneezed on her car, after that I was stuck cutting the grass.

I handed him his phone, "well, yeah, the grass has to be cut." I responded turning back to see what's happening on the roof. A huge hole formed and the figures vanished along with Brent.

"You're an assclown, I thought you were calling help!" Chris screamed at me agaiiinn, someone is angry.

"I did call help, Joey is gunna help me with the lawn."I replied like it was obvious, and where the hell did Brent go! The roof was back to normal, the sky was a bit gray, but there was nothing exciting. Shit, i just remembered something.

"You have money,right?" I asked, Chris did a disapproval expression. Huh, I guess he doesn't have any, I'll ask Brent to spare me a few dollars...orrrr I could 'borrow' from the 'Duck tape' jar. Yeah, curse that jar. One special rule: do not say the 'f' word or you put money in the jar. I can't say it in my head since Kim is this psycho that can read minds, I convinced myself that it's true. All my money went in that damn elephant looking jar.

Chris suddenly whacked the back of my head, I turned furiously to face him while rubbing my boo boo.

"Assclown,What was that for?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. Chris did a funny expression, I think he was trying to be angry. Yeah huh, he looked like a duck with his lips pulled together in a straight line. All he had to do was quack and waddle.

"Brent was screaming and you called Joey." Chris said shaking his head as he walked towards the house.

"Well, yeah, Kim would beat my ass if the grass isn't cut." I replied following after him, not before I grabbed my death sentence off the grass. Yup, Kale's Jordan Nikes.

"You were more afraid of Kim then the weird figures on the roof?"

"Hellllll yeaaah." Kim is a she-devil, she would surely murder me before Kale can kill me for destroying his shoes and than maybe just maybe I would have died from the shadows. Died meaning I suffocated from laughing so hard when the shadows did their fish dance.

"And now your mate is gone." Chris said, wait what the shits! I snapped my head up so fast i was seeing white sprinkles flying. He knows about Brent and me.

I dropped Kale's shoes on the floor and charged towards Chris as if i was a bull and he was wearing red.He was already in the door way when I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

This shit face knows about Brent being my mate, and now I have to strangle him. I growled at him, and he hissed as I bit him on his shoulders. I'm short okay, that was the closest thing to his neck.

"What the hell, Cole!" Chris hissed struggling to take me off of him.

He hit the walls a few times and I didn't budge, this assclown is going to ruin me. I didn't accept Brent as a mate, I don't think I'm ready to tell anyone about him.

"Cole get the jerks off of me,what the hell is wrong with you!" Chris exclaimed, pulling me off and I went flying in the air, weee I'm a bird. a damn stupid bird that landed on the hard floor. Ouch my nose. I looked up at Chris, he was slowly backing up with caution. Yeah, assclown you know my wolf is peeking out and wants to bite your cheeks.

I sat up and hissed at him, "you know who my mate is." I glared at him and he froze in place and before i knew it he threw his head back and laughed and laughed and uh laughed. i stared at him confused, what the hell is wrong with this buffoon

"Dude, I can keep a secret, I've been knowing."

I stood up and observed him for awhile, "and you know I can't accept him."

Chris frowned, "Cole, what happened to your dad...Brent isn't like that."

I turned away from him, how does he know? Thomas suddenly started laughing near the stair case.

"He destroyed Kale's shoes, thinking it was yours?" It was Brent that replied, Thomas said something but I was lost just staring at Brent in confusion. He was laughing along with Thomas like the scene on the roof never happened. His eyes were back to their electric blue color.

Brent looked up and smiled at me, shit his new haircut makes him look too good lookin'.

"Someone has been in your room." He said and Thomas gave a slight nod as if agreeing.

I raised my eyebrows, "first you were on top of the roof, and now you're saying someone was in my room?" I shook my head in disbelief. This guy better be freakin joking.

"The roof?" Brent asked, his voice was low and sweet, I mean...yeah I got nothing.

"Forget about it." I sighed, maybe he doesn't remember. Chris grabbed me by the lips, honestly I don't know how he did that but this assclown did. He pulled me to the side and let go of my mouth.

"Ass-face." I muttered, while I was being dragged to a corner. Brent and Thomas started talking again, but my back was towards them so I didn't catch their whispers. Shit, a werewolf is supposed to have super ears. I have shit ears.

"Oh put a sock in it, look give him a chance. He has been with us for awhile now,Cole. He's a cool guy." Chris whispered interrupting my thoughts.

We had this mini stare completion, I could have won but Chris burped in my damn face.
"You're a hippo." I growled at him while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Wrong, I'm a wolf, you're gunna do it or what?" Chris said smiling his teeth off. He was showing his teeth like he seen a hippo fart under water.

I have to make this guy stop smiling,"fine, fine, jeez I will give him a chance." I said pushing him out of the way. He still didn't drop that stupid smile of his.

"Brent we have things to do, come on." I watched as Brent raised his eyebrows at me. Oh come on stop being sexy, damn it, I'm not gunna accept you.

"Okay." Brent said unsure as he dragged himself down the stairs.

"Where you going?" Thomas asked from behind Brent.

I leaned on the side to stare Thomas down. "Up your ass." I replied, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"You can't go on a date wearing pajama pants." Thomas said laughing, Chris rubbed his neck awkwardly. Shit I forgot I was wearing my pajamas.

"He looks good with pajamas." Brent mumbled, aww he doesn't care how I look, sweet.

I shrugged calmly, "if I plan to murder him is a date than it's a date." I said giving my best wicked smirk.

I grabbed Brent's wrist and headed towards the front door, not before catching him shooting a pleading expression to the guys. Oh come on, I'm not going to kill him.

***************

This chapter was kind of short >.> i wanted to add more to it but I lost my flash drive AGAIN and had to rewrite the whole chapter. Honestly i have to be more organized. I'm always losing things. oh and if there's any mistakes plz tell me ^.^ Anyways, hope ya'll liked it! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8M 86.4K 50
(Version to be removed from Wattpad; currently being rewritten). Fang Peak is no ordinary omega. Born with a pelt of white and black, he is taller, s...
His Alpha Par Del

Loup-garou

1.4M 44.1K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
3.4K 149 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
5K 127 25
A series of one-shots through the lives of Xavier and Alex, two boys in love. Contains: * Smut (18+ Viewer Discretion) * Fluff * Requests (Yo...