The Story Of Tracy Beaker

由 AlexisSweetis095

Tracy is a kid with a sister called Mackenzie and they're growing up in a care home. They're loud, they're fi... 更多

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 13
Series 2
Back & Bad
Bedsit
Brothers
Series 3
I'm Not in Love
Time Capsule
Series 4
Return to Sender
Mack and Roxy the Rocks
Series 5
Caring and Sharing
Telling Tales
Love All
Moving On
The Wedding
Tracy Beaker Returns!!!

We're off the Map Now

347 4 0
由 AlexisSweetis095

***

I can't eat this- it's burnt, Lol said as he holds up a piece of burnt toast as everyone else was shouting and arguing amongst each other.

Well, if someone hadn't whacked the toaster up to 11...I haven't got time for this today. We've got to leave in half an hour, Sid said as he attempted to clean up the tea that Roxy spilt.

Do we have to go orienteering?, Crash said.

We went last year, Mack complained.

And some of the kids are still stuck out there, Bouncer said.

It's like this breakfast, it had challenges for you to solve as a team. Plus it's the perfect leaving do for Jackie and Bouncer. Jackie will get us all there, and Bouncer will chef the barby. And then for the grand finale, we've got a surprise!, Sid said.

Surprise? Tell us, please!, Lol said as everyone chimed in to plead Sid to tell them the surprise.

No, no- I've said too much already. More toast, anyone?, Sid said as they all threw their burnt toasts at him.

Hey!, he exclaimed.

***

^^Mack changed for the orienteering^^
***

So, where's Checkpoint A, then?, Bouncer said as they approached a lake.

Map reading is easy. Check north on your compass, get your bearing, then count off the degrees, Jackie said.

It's Saturday. You want me to do maths?, Rio said.

Yeah, this isn't the Gobi Desert. It's there, right? So, what... that's over there somewhere? Oh, come on, guys, let's just go, yeah?, Lol said as he walks off.

Wait for me!, Mack said as she ran to his side and holds his hand.

I'm with you, Rio said as he joins them.

Get it over with. C'mon, Rox, Chantal said as she joins the others.

You got to do things properly or you'll get nowhere, Roxy said.

She's right, Wolfie said as he joins the other team as Bouncer groans in frustration.

Whatever! See you next week sometime, Lol said.

You'll get lost!, Jackie said.

We'll still beat you, slowcoaches! Come on, speed kings, Lol said as they ran off.

So, where's Checkpoint A, then?, Bouncer said whilst they ran off.

***

Yeah! Checkpoint B!, Rio said as they ran.

Speed kings rule!, Lol said as Mack stops in her tracks as the hairs stick up on her neck.

Wait! There's a prank!, Mack yells.

How do you know there's a prank?, Rio said.

Mack Beaker is unprankable and she knows when pranks are coming, Lol said.

So what's the prank?, Bouncer said.

If we stick our hands in that broken caravan, our hands will come out covered in unknown goo and as soon as that happens, we'll get covered in dirt and worms, Mack said.

Then how do we get the directions to find where we have to go next?, Chantal said.

The directions are in that tree, Mack said as she ran up the tree and grabbed the directions and jumped down.

Woah! How?, Rio said in shock.

No one can prank, Mack Beaker, Mack said as the other team showed up.

How are you lot not covered in mess?, Crash said in shock.

The Unprankable queen, Mack Beaker!, Rio said in awe.

She found out that you guys were headed for a prank?, Jackie said in shock.

Yep, Lol said.

Okay, then what happened to us, then?, Crash said.

Easy, you guys reached Checkpoint A and Jackie went ahead and opened a box for the directions but ended up getting covered in fake green bogies and Marco was clearly laughing when he understood the joke, like the sign said above you guys "Beware of the Bogeyman!" And you, Jackie, decided to leave the directions so that we in your words " Can get the next surprise!", Mack said as the team looked at her in shock.

That's- that's exactly what happened! How?, Jackie said in awe.

I'm the Prank and Scam Queen of the Dumping Ground and I'm also the Unprankable Queen too, Mack said.

Wow! She's good!, Wolfie said.

And this was set by Duke and Sid and Duke's mate, Ron who are hiding in the trees with a pair of binoculars, Mack said.

***

They were talking amongst themselves when Tracy showed up.

Urgh, what happened to you lot?, Tracy said.

I was gonna ask you the same thing, Jackie said.

Let me guess, Cam surprising you by bringing you here and on the way here you made Cam leave her sandwiches at home and threw out the map then took a break and stared out to the countryside talking about what you're going to do when you grow up then you decide to make Cam drive into mud, causing the car to get stuck so you decided to try and push the car out which ended in you falling into the mud yourself, Mack said as Tracy had a shock look on her face,

Okay, shut up, you have got to stop doing that, it's scary and it freaks me out, Tracy said as Mack shrugs her shoulders.

Tracy! Would you like to get the instructions? They're over there, Roxy said.

Hello? I was not born yesterday, Tracy said.

Someone's gotta get them, Crash said.

Him, Mack said pointing to Marco.

Yeah, all those in favour?, Bouncer said as everyone raised their hands.

Mack took out two big umbrellas she hid in the bushes.

Guys? We might need these, Mack said as they opened them up.

It's ok! I'm alright!, Marco exclaims as water starts spraying down but none of them got wet.

How? Like seriously, How?!, Rio exclaims as Mack laughs.

***

No, we didn't actually, Mack and Tracy said in unison.

Beakers!, Duke exclaims.

But the weather forecast says something's coming, ready, sis?, Mack said.

Always, Tracy said as she smirks.

What's coming?, Sid said in confusion.

Payback!, Mack said as they all started spraying the adults with the hose.

The adults ran to the other side, only to get more wet by the kids holding the other hose as they laughed.

***

Everyone was stood in front of a hot air balloon, looking at it in awe.

So, who wants to go first?, Ron said as everyone took a step back except for Mack and Lol.

Oh, thanks a bunch, guys, Mack said sarcastically.

Looks like we've got our first volunteers, then, Ron said as Lol and Mack climbed into the  hot air balloon.

As they got onto the hot air balloon, they faced each other with smiles on their faces.

Here's to Jackie, Lol said with a smile.

Here's to Bouncer, Mack said as she leans in and kisses Lol passionately as they heard everyone cheer for them from the ground.

Mack pulls away and stares at the view whilst leaning on Lol's chest.

Hey, Mack?, Lol said, making Mack look at him.

Yeah?, Mack said.

Thank you, Lol said.

For what?, Mack said in confusion.

For being the best girlfriend and best friend I could ever ask for, I mean that, Lol said as tears built up in Mack's eyes as she hugs him and wipes away her tears.

I love you, Lol, Mack said.

I love you, too, so much, Lol said as he kisses Mack as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Lol pulls away as he smiles at Mack.

What?, Mack said.

I got you something, Lol said as he brings out a present from his pocket.

^^The Present^^

***

It's a promise ring, it made me think of you, Lol said as Mack put the ring on her middle finger on her right hand.

It's beautiful, I love it and coincidentally, I got you a promise ring too, Mack said as she takes the ring out of her pocket.

***

I love it! It's amazing, just like you, Lol said as he puts the ring on his thumb on his left hand and strokes Mack's hair away from her face softly and gently.

I love you, Mack said as she hugs Lol.

I love you too, Lol said as he hugs her back.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.5K 395 13
A story about Jennie Marquina, a suicidal and abused girl who robs the royal mint of Spain with her two brothers and other people. TW⚠️ this story ma...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.4K 260 18
-The story starts out describing the moments at the end of Season three. Since Cameron or Chase were not seen in Season four very much, here is a rem...
32.7K 302 14
Jessica is a freshman at Ridgewood who moved to Stevens Point from Hollywood Los Angeles. It is really hard to fit in when her brother Josh Wilcox is...