Telling Tales

***

Mack's POV:

Me, Tracy and Lol were put into the quiet room by an egg covered Elaine The Pain as I sat down on the sofa my phone beeped with a notification.

I opened the notification to find another text from Lol as anger grew on my face.

What?! Wait, what?!, I yelled in Lol's face.

You read me, Lol said smugly.

Huh, okay, I scoffed as I angrily texted Lol and sent it as his phone beeped and he looked down just to look back up at me and scoff in disbelief.

What?!, Really?!, what?!, Lol said angrily.

You read me, I said mockingly with a smirk as Lol rolled his eyes and sat down in the sofa as he angrily texted me and my phone beeped and I looked at the text only to look at Lol with pure rage.

Hang on, what?!, Sorry, what?!, I said as angrily texted him back as Rio was sent in by Mike who was covered in rubbish.

***

What's going on between Lol and Mack?, Rio said as he watched Mack and Lol angrily texting each other.

I don't know, you ask them, Tracy said.

Hey, guys- 

Stay out of it!, Back off!, Lol and Mack yelled in unison, interrupting Rio as they both looked back down at their phones and went back to angrily texting each other.

Alright then, sorry, Rio muttered as he sat down as Justine and Crash were sent into the room by a soaked Shelley.

Oh no, are they still text-fighting?, Crash said as the walked in and sat down.

What? What are you talking about?, Tracy said confused.

They got into an text fight because when we were in town, we spotted Rebecca and she walked over towards us and started flirting with Lol but he didn't do anything so Mack got proper well mad so she started fighting Rebecca until she ran away in tears and Mack stared at Lol angrily until she smacked him across his face as she stormed all the way home, ignoring Lol calling for her, Justine explained as Mack's phone beeped again as she looked at the message from Lol.

What?!, I am not jealous! You're the one who didn't do anything when Rebecca was flirting with you!, Mack yelled.

She didn't flirt with me, she was just saying hello, Lol said.

Sure, a hello is when a girl runs her fingers through your hair when she's not even your girlfriend!, Mack said angrily.

Guys! Maybe you should take a breather and talk it out calmly, Tracy said.

Knock it off, Tracy!, Lol and Mack yelled in unison as the looked at Tracy angrily as they face back to each other with pure rage written on both their faces .

Well, you know what I think?, Mack said.

What?, Lol said.

I don't think this is working anymore, Mack said as she gestures between herself and Lol.

So, what are you saying? That we should break up?, Lol said as Justine gasps and Crash stood up between Lol and Mack.

Wait, wait, guys, maybe you should think about this before you both make it a mistake you can't fix, Crash said as Mack glared at him as she looks back towards Lol angrily.

You know what, Crash? Yeah, we're done, me and Lol? We're done, Mack said angrily as she looked at Lol as angry tears ran down her face as she started pulling her promise ring off her finger.

Mack, Justine said in disbelief.

So, you're breaking up with me?, Lol said for confirmation.

No, no, no she isn't, Crash said as Mack glared at him and then looked back at Lol as she scoffs with anger.

Yeah, I am, Mack said as she threw the ring at him.

Fine!, Lol said angrily.

Fine!, Mack said angrily as she storms out as she slams the door shut with Justine and Crash following her.

***

Mack, you're being ridiculous, Crash said as they followed her upstairs.

What do you care, I'm not his girlfriend anymore!, Mack screams towards Lol as she spotted him walking out of the quiet room as he rolled his eyes and walked away as she scowls and stomps upstairs to her room.

***

While everyone was sleeping, Mack snuck quietly downstairs with her phone torch and tiptoed into the quiet room and she aimed her torch onto the floor to see her promise ring she threw at Lol.

She sighed angrily as she picked it up and put it back on her right hand and quickly and quietly snuck back upstairs.

***

She quietly enters her bedroom and sits down on the floor and turns on her lamp.

She gazes at her ring until her eyes landed on a small photo album book, so she reached over and grabbed it as she opens it to find pictures of herself and Lol.

She flicked through the pages and thought back while looking at the photos and each photo she looked at, had a very special memory.

She stared blankly as she looked at every picture as she remembers the memories she had with Lol when they were together.

She got to a page in the book where the photo was her and Lol, the first day when Lol asked her out on a date and asked her to be his girlfriend, she loved that day and it would always be her favourite memory.

Mack flicked through more and more pages as memories hit her with anger and sadness as angry tears ran down her face.

Every picture she looked at brought more and more anger.

She got to a special photo of her and Lol when they were in the hot air balloon on the day they went orienteering and that was the day they promised themselves to each other.

More angry tears ran down her face as gazed at the picture with anger.

She looked at the corner of the picture and noticed something written on it and she read it.

"To Mack, thank you for being the best girlfriend and best friend in the world, no other girl can ever replace you, because you're my number one girl, Love you, Lol", Mack read out as she slammed the book closed and threw it into her trashcan along with her promise ring and went to sleep.