Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance

8.5K 302 108
By angle99999

As we walked across the sidewalk, Nagatoro seemed to enjoy continuously pestering me over simple things. She really was similar to a fly you accidently let enter your house by leaving the door open.

Me: So I assume the rest of your friends are also 1st years too, right?

Nagatoro nodded.

Nagatoro: I should introduce you to them. They'll love to pick apart a boring, gross guy like you.

I sighed and proceeded to ignore the second sentence she said.

Me: I'll see. If they're anything like you, I'm done for. 

She stated laughing as if my suffering was amusing to her. 

Me: Are there any clubs worth joining? I transferred here recently, so I wouldn't know anything. 

Nagatoro: Oh, so you're a transfer student. Well, I'm from the swim team. You should know that I kick ass~! 

I looked at her a little better now and it made sense. After further examination of her body, it seems she has a slender build with developed muscles for propulsion in the water. She paused as I looked at her. 

Nagatoro: Oh~ Don't tell me you imagined me in a swimsuit right now?!

Me: Not at all.

It took some time, but we finally arrived at the store.  

Me: Anyway, we're here. You can wait outside if you want.

Nagatoro: Why would I? I wanna see what's so important for you to get~

Me: Ok, suit yourself. 

We enter as I made my way to a row of appliances where I found a Ninja blender. 

Nagatoro: A blender? Why do you need something like that?

Me: It's useful for different nutritious shakes and other drinks of that nature. 

Nagatoro: You really have to work on how you speak, Senpai. 

Me: I see. I guess I never really got to know how normal people do conversations, especially teenagers. 

Nagatoro: huh?

Me: Nothing. I need a few other things from another section of the store. 

As I kept putting stuff into my cart, Nagatoro smirked and picked up a set of knives I had inside my cart. 

Nagatoro: Senpai, do you want to be a housewife when you want to grow up~!

Me: I just prefer to make my own food ever since I recently picked it up in my previous school.

I finished my shopping when an ongoing person shoved me a bit since it was a bit crowded.

Nagatoro: Senpai, you have to watch yourself~! You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself. 

As I was going towards the cashier when another ongoing person accidently pushed Nagatoro, who was to my right side, towards me as she landed onto my stomach as I caught her with a firm grip.

Me: Now who needs to look out for themselves, Nagatoro.

Nagatoro POV

W-W-What the hell! This dull and bland guy is completely ripped. I mean, I knew he wasn't bad looking, but his entire body was solid! He must be an athletic freak!

Ayanokouji POV

I released her as she stood there with a blush on her face. I didn't mind the silence. It was reassuring at this point. I paid for my things as I left with a bag full of things.

Nagatoro followed closely as she seemed to recover from our little incident in the store. 

Nagatoro: So where do you live, Senpai?

Me: Nearby. 

Nagatoro laughed. 

Nagatoro: So gross. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who can end a conversation as fast as you, senpai! It's like it hurts for you to talk, hehehehe~!

She continued to chuckle as I nodded. Seeing her laughing, despite being incredibly annoying, feels a bit like an opened window letting in a small breeze.

Me: Well, I'll walk you to your house now. 

Nagatoro: Why the rush? You hate me that much?

Me: Not at all. I planned to bring my things back to my apartment and set it up.

Nagatoro: Oh, come on, Senpai~! You can do that later. Let's have some fun. Come on, follow me~!

She led me on And so I did. I assumed that if I abided with her today, she would leave me alone in the coming days. How wrong I was.

There was a basketball court in a park that was nearby as Nagatoro lead me there. 

Nagatoro: Have you ever played Basketball before?

Me: Nope. In fact, I've never done anything extracurricular before. 

Nagatoro: Huh?! So you don't even know the rules~?!

Me: I at least know that. I just never played before. 

Nagatoro: Well then this'll be easy! Let's play a game! 

Me: We don't have a basketball. I'll go buy one from a local store around. You can stay here. It shouldn't be too long. 

Nagatoro: kay, but you shouldn't make your kohai wait too long, Senpai~!

Me: Sure. 

I then went on my epic search for a basketball.  

10 minutes later... 

As I came back to the basketball court, with a basketball that was more expensive than the quality it was given to me, I saw that Nagatoro was surrounded with what looked to be other students from our school. 

???: Hey, Nagatoro, what's up? Since you're alone now, let's hit a karaoke club or hang out somewhere else. 

???: Yeah, let's go!

Nagatoro: Sorry, but no thanks. I'm waiting for someone to eventually get here. 

???: Oh come on, Nagatoro! Just once?

She looked like she was going into a stance, ready to obliterate the three guys there. 

Me: Nagatoro.

She turned around and smiled.  

Nagatoro: Ah, Senpai. You finally came. I almost thought you forgot about me~!

Me: Come on, let's go. I want to get this over with.  

As Nagatoro walked away from the three boys, one put a hand on my shoulder. 

???: So this is the guy you said you were with? And who are you again? You just look like another asshole to me.

Nagatoro's eyes seemed to grow dark, as she seemed to be prepared to step in.

But, it didn't concern her. Idiots like these individuals will act like what they are: idiots.

Me: My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a second year. A pleasure to meet you three. I believe we go to the same school. However, I shall take my leave here. As you can see, I left Nagatoro waiting a bit more than I would have liked. 

Nagatoro: You heard him, scram. 

One of them didn't seem to understand as he turned me around. 

???: Why would Nagatoro be with such a dull guy like you?

I sighed and grabbed him up, holding him off the ground as I turned my head a bit to the right to get a better look at him. I already had my hands full with this kohai of mine. I didn't have the time nor the patience for interruptions. Using force seems to be the only thing these perverts understand. 

Me: And why do you care? It seems that humans are cocky whenever they see themselves as superior to others. However, you clowns don't even know what you're up against. Don't think I will not take all three of you out because we are in a public park. 

He seemed rather terrified as he was still not touching the ground. 

???: W-What the hell? Why won't you let... go!

Me: Fine, have it your way. 

I dropped him on the ground as he grasped at his neck. 

???: D-Don't think this is over! We'll get you back for this!!!

Me: I rather not let that happen. One disturbance of my peaceful life is enough. 

The three left as quickly as they came. Nagatoro was beside me as I turned around. 

Me: Well then, let's go.

Nagatoro: U-Um ok!

Nagatoro POV

SO COOL! I thought he was shy and probably would talk it out, but damn. 

Ayanokouji POV

Nagatoro: Damn, senpai, you're a tough badass, aren't you~?

Me: I wouldn't say that. If I didn't use force, they would have continuously pestered me. And besides, if it means I don't have to see their faces anymore, that works too.

We got on the court as we set our bags aside as Nagatoro took the ball from my hands. 

Nagatoro: I'll show you how it's done so I'm going to have the ball first. 

Me: Ok.

Nagatoro: Now don't get to annoyed, senpai. I am in expert in every sport, after all~!!!! So I won't be going easy on you!

Me: Sure. 

We got to the middle of the court as Nagatoro started. She dribbled to the left and attacked the paint, trying to get a layup. But when the ball left her hands, I blocked it, sending it into a bush on the side as Nagatoro grew frustrated. 

Nagatoro: What the hell was that?!!! That's a foul, senpai!!!!

Me: Alright. 

I didn't think arguing was going to make it better, so I decided to tone down my play. it was only a game after all. 

In the next possession, I let her go past me as she made a layup. 

Nagatoro: Come on~ Senpai, that was too easy! You can at least try to stop me!!!!

I see. I shouldn't go easy on her. She is a decent player, after all. 

Nagatoro: Senpai~! If you don't defend me well, you're never getting the ball back!!!

I nodded as the next play started. When she put the ball down for her dribble, I immediately stole it and shot a 3, making it. 

The next sequence of events can be considered by many to be a thrashing which is to be expected. She's only 4ft 11inch at best and I am a foot taller than that. 

...

3 pointer..

3 pointer..

And finally a dunk to end the game 11-2.

...

I wasn't tired in the least and neither was Nagatoro, which is attributed to her athleticism. 

Nagatoro: I can't believe you dunked it. Didn't you say you never played basketball before, senpai?!!!

Me: I haven't. I just replicated what I saw on tv or at my previous school.

Nagatoro: What do you have, a sharingan?

Me: What is that?

Nagatoro: HUHUHUHUH?! You don't watch anime?

Me: I know about it. I just never watched anything associated with it. 

 Nagatoro: Jeez, senpai, where have you been for 17 years?!

Me: Probably living under a rock as kids say today. 

Nagatoro: And don't say that, senpai! I guess I'll have to teach you how to speak normally after all.

She facepalmed as I collected our things. 

Me: That was pretty fun. Thank you Nagatoro. 

She was taken aback by this but then smiled. 

Nagatoro: If you're so thankful, you should lick my feet, senpai~!

Me: No thank you. Who knows where they have been?

And for that, I received a punch to my right shoulder which is understandable. 

Nagatoro: Anyway, senpai, before the day's over, let's go buy some Marlowe pudding!

Me: I don't think I've ever heard of that type of pudding before. Does it taste decent?

Nagatoro: Of course!!! It's only the best thing in the world!

Me: Despite you being a bit biased, sure, let's get some and then call it a day. 

Nagatoro: There should be a convenience store that has some nearby, senpai~! Let's go! 

Me: Ok.

And so we went. We bought our little desert and sat down on a bench, near my house, where we started eating

... 

Nagatoro: It's so good!!!!!

Me: It doesn't taste bad, that's a relief. 

Nagatoro: How can something like Marlowe pudding ever be bad?!

We talked with each other for a bit until she brought up my living situation. 

Nagatoro: So you live with your parents in a small apartment? That's so sad~!

Me: Nope that's not the case. I actually live alone. 

Nagatoro: EH!

Me: My parents are abroad so I live alone in the apartment I recently moved into. I have a part-time job on the side for money. 

Which was a lie, but I did plan to get a job since I couldn't solely rely of Sayanakagi's money. 

 Nagatoro: Senpai, were you like this when you were in your old school?

Me: I guess so. I didn't have much friends at school, but they were all loners like me so we got along. 

Nagatoro: Loners stick together after all~

Me: Yep. But that's all in the past now. Anyway, I'm finished, so I'll walk you hom- oh, look. 

There was some pudding on her shirt. I went up close to her face as I took it off with a finger since I didn't have a napkin and flung it into a trashcan.  

Me: As well as a teasing kohai, you're also a slob, who knew. 

Nagatoro was a pink red as she turned away. 

Nagatoro: Well, I'll see you tomorrow, senpai! 

Me: Huh? Are y-

She ran franticly away as I stood there a bit confused. 

Oh well, that leaves more time for myself today. 

I made my way to my apartment as I entered and put my stuff inside. Today was definitely out of place, even for myself. I guess that's what happens when you spend an entire day with an overeccentric kohai. 

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.9K 28
What if Ayanokouji replaced Fuutarou I Do Not Own Any Of These Characters
40.8K 893 43
*New Version!!* If I can't have Senpai, then I'll have you until you can't bare the thought of ever leaving me.
40.5K 873 26
Yandere-chan would do anything to be with senpai but then an unexpected turn happens ~ [I don't own yandere simulator and non of the characters. I a...
17.2K 713 23
There will be no whiteroom in this fic. So, his mindset in not the one where he considered everyone as tools. Kiyotaka also has emotions but he alway...